All Comments on 'The Holiday'

by Mike45UK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok...

that was really sexy. Nice buildup and very erotic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Ersatz masseur

Upon return to our hotel, I went to the concierge and complimented them on their 'traveling masseur' and asked him to book an in-room massage for my honey that evening. The concierge looked puzzled as he said "But we do not offer ANY massage services, sir!"

Curious as to why any male, finding himself with a willing 'honey' and accepting hubby, would have stopped with five or six more 'acts' left in this 'play'?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True

Just another WACC story. Same old theme.

forfun44forfun44about 12 years ago
Very good lead up to another part.

Great story! Hope your going to carry on with another part.

BordermanBordermanabout 12 years ago
Horny

Very horny, keep it going please.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
You didn't even ask to see his..er..credencials?

Unimaginative and hubby is presented as a wuss. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a fantastic story because it was without prompting or coaching. God I wish this would happen to us

mrocmrocabout 12 years ago
My kind of holiday!

Really liked your story even though parts may have pushed the boundaries of believability, most was possible. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great start

that was a great start ... please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your wife?

You describe "your wife" as "lovely legs and a pair of heavy dd breasts". Obviously that is all. Are you sure you are not talking about your cow or your dog? People are more than legs and breasts, I hope.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Hot

I loved the detailed description of the stranger fingering his slut to a screaming orgasm. I was hard all the way from when you could see the wetness on her bikini bottoms. Would love to do that to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

And so another British writer writes a story about giving up it's manhood and it's wife to a better man. In this case a fat, OLD bitch wife gets fingered by a stranger. Yeah that sounds really erotic. Next day the cuckolding begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
which hotel?

My husband of 20 years needs to take me on vacation, lol. I already live in the caribbean so just tell me where to go for a good massage. Or maybe i could arrange to give you one on your next vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The most used letter in Literotica

appears to be 'D' as in 'DD.' (or the figures 8, 9, 10 to describe cocks!)

The story was feeble, boring and totally unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous