All Comments on 'The Honda Odyssey'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another true to life story

there are a million real stories out there and this is just one of them... Readers can take a moment or two and place friends, relatives and co workers in this same setting... Yep I liked this one...

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Very Realistic

For me. I enjoyed the story and the ending. Very well done.

Thank you and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good read about a real life situation

He forgave her. So let it be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry i dont see this lasting, many RAAC marriages wind up in eventual divorce

whether the spouses cheat again, later STDs show up, lack of trust that causes eventual resentment, failure to obtain or maintain erection as the husband relives the past adultery, or small arguments growing to flame throwing comments. And in this case she really belittled and humiliated her husband by wearing special clothes he had bought for her, her purchase of condoms which indicated her desire, planning, and commitment to infidelity, and the constant lies of commission and omission. This one wont last two years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrible

Burn the bitch. She cheated on him. She'll do it again. Cut your losses now before it happens again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hard Choices

Happy ending are always nice, but isn't there some place down in side that says, "She got off too easy"C5AD. I would divorce her and then invite her back. She would be on probation. One more slip up and she is gone. The burden would be on her to prove she was not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anonymous strikes again

Even though I comment as anonymous, I don't understand why most of the anonymous commentators even bother to read the stories. I wish someone would post a story dedicated to them. Short and sweet. In the first paragraph you could just state "Jane was married to John but cheated with Jim." In the second paragraph you could just say, "John tortured and killed Jane and Jim." Done! Over! That appears to be what they want. Why waste time on the rest of any story?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS IS THE TIME TO NOT FIGHT

its marathon time and running. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorce

There is only one answer: divorce

The justification in this story is just shit. There is no union or couple here. Just listen to her words. She xan never be trusted again.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Another fucking cuckold

Who caves because his self respect is worth less to him than his security and not wanting to have to face a change in his life. I hated this guy as soon as he started talking about reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the Anons

@Anonymous strikes again

I recommend you to try to read these stories:

Vulcez "How Are You?"

FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Shot"

Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once"

BTW The pair connection advisors BEGAN TO OFFER THE SINGLE 30-45 years women to find husbands among the DIVORCED EX HUSBANDS (manly divorcing from cheating wives) to start family even common kids!

The BTB/consequence story authors should think of their stories the ex husbands (divorced from cheating wives) keeps increasing the possibilities to find second/third mates or wives in the real life............

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Once a Cheater,Always a Cheater!

Three months after taking the twat back, a deadly form of STD she'd contracted during her affair took them both out.

~ The END! ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
he will end up

Like husband of serial cheater exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon@he will end

I took suggestion visited dearbornmt@yahoo.com profile of Facebook Friend site and am waiting for the additional facts. Have been promised her deprayed sexual cheating history, student's accounts of public sex, her photos

Ihave already read oabout train derailing bj by her best friend.

Am planning to show it to MRL STATION MASTER-never could stand Perry the engineer. Know instructor's husband-ignored hisbtoughbguy attitude but feel sorrybfor him know.

Wife knows female who worked at THREE FORKS CANDIDATESY STORE. THAT EMPLOYEE STARTED SPILLING BEANS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT HER BOSS WAS SPREADING STORIES ABOUT HER INFIDELITIES WITH NEIGHBOR AND KALISPELL DELIVEREDY GUY She thought she was telling afriend in confidence-ex high school vice-principal now rea3ltor in Townsend is doing damage control. Son propositioned her also.? Oneof them should ask for compare and contrast from Technical Communication adjunct HCT instructorstor.

Black widow above left shoulderer blade

Purple rose lower right abs

36C implanted breasts-silicon gone lumpy

C....J..Eic........

L....He....

Pam Olsen -slandering dept head

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pussy cuck shit

No man would take back a bitch who did that. At least try to make it beleiveable. Theres like 3 good authors in the loving wives catagory. The rest of you suck balls you pussy cuck locing faggot fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

Annony!! Wtf would you know about a real man. You have sucked more cum from your ex wife's cunt that a $5,00 whore in NYC when the fleet is in town!!!

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
NFW!

The cuckold/wimp needs to grow a pair and divorce the cheating slut.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
I guess that they just took the chance that Paul had not given her an STD???

I don't think that I would have taken that chance but as they say, to each his own. Not a bad story but I don't think I would have taken her back, if there were young kids possibly I would have.

SimepopSimepopalmost 7 years ago
Another RAAC author/story

Let's look at the "facts"! She deliberately went back for 2nd/3rd times. She bought the condoms, KY; 3rd time was slow, loving kissing love-making; she doesn't know she did it, except it excited her! And he's going to forgive & forget. Typical RAAC story, full of bullshit, n smoke n mirrors. And since she has no real explanation as to why she did it, no real reason to believe she wouldn't do it again. Once the trust is gone, very very difficult to get it back. So, As for me & my house, screw her & the horse she rode in on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DITTO

Some pop says it brilliantly and completely. The whore planned it out and proactively executed the affair. She probably noticed that the bag was moved or disturbed in some way and figured she would shortcut the confrontation. Would or maybe is still fucking Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
guess you felt compelled

To write a reconciliation story...

Hope that is out of your system

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO THANKS

The only brain damage around here is mine for reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine

Perfectly fine story. But why are there so many of these where someone tells the character "gee you've had an entire week to process this! Shit or get off the pot!" It takes years.

bworth1943bworth1943over 6 years ago
stone cold

Her affair was not a single mistake. She continued it for three times and then woke up,

too late. Her sorrow was authentic, in realizing the pain she gave her husband. However, she has not felt the pain he suffered from her betrayal. She

should have. What can she suffer to insure she wouldn't fail again?

Let your imagination tell the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess that I’m beginning to figure our who’s making most of the baseless negative comments about most of the stories.

Those that don’t know anything about loving relationships, have no real understanding about them, and don’t even want to learn about them. It’s all about them, and they’re so bad ass in their own depthless minds, they’d scare away any decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Infidelity Is Never A Mistake

Infidelity is a planned betrayal. She cut off sex with her husband to have sex with Paul. Thus, she was replacing her husband with her lover. She and Paul knew they were cuckolding her husband. When a man discovers that his wife has been cheating on him, his heart feels like an elevator that has plunged from the top of a high rise building and crashed in the basement. I should know. You may still love your wife but the trust is gone. The wife expects you to give her the one thing you no longer have to give...trust. The best you can be after her betrayal is friends.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Can't

imagine having it happen or reconciling. At least he got to hit him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes your diagnosis of Brain Damage

is entirely correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Stupid Cuck Story

A weakling.

BrianBensonBrianBensonover 6 years ago
Nice story...

Very nice story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Besides the writing being stiff and awkward, the story is fairly boring and uninspired.

Not a lot of effort at any level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey Cuckold....

FUCK YOU and this bullshit story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of cuckold crap!!!

...."I don't do those things for you and I wasn't about to do something for him that I don't do for you".... How nice!!! More idiocy wasnt possible!!! But for you cuckis it was a festival!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! ANNONY

he reads every one of these LW cuck stories and then bitchs about them. He ain't right in the head. I guess it's when his dead ex wife told him just before she died she had made him a cuck 100 times over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: 5 Annony

I’m glad you fell that way, just so you know that your mother wanted to tell you. But she was worried her husband would want me to continue fucking her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Flaws

Various flaws.If he struggled to get to the storage compartment how did she manage?.Illicit lovers do not keep a record of their meetings and women do not provide the condoms for planned meetings.Also he would have known after two or three days whether or not he was going to divorce her,this three months dating is just crap.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

He probably should have divorced her to placate his male ego and then with some counselling and dating they could start again. They both actually loved each other but they had to start fresh. A divorce would do that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She confessed

So I guess reconciliation is ok. Also, he got a couple good shots at Paul, which is always good. Hope the wife heard about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she confessed.....so what?

She only did it to assauge her own guilt. She said she couldn't live with herself.

SOOOooo sh gets ZERO points for confessing. Just like the affair her confession was for herself. Not for her husband.

So she is a selfish me first wife. Kick her to the curb. As hub points out this was planned after first time. She took romantic lingerie gift of ber husband to wear for lover. She bought condoms. No not a simple mistake. Yet he then takes her back??

See ya. Sign here, here and here. Yep cunt. We're divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story was TOTAL garbage when the wife been cheating for a long time and the husband wimps out. I could never take this wife back and live with my self.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Eurgh

This was a tale by brain_damage. Couldn't finish reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long

He took too long to decide.He should have known a couple of weeks after she moved out what his decision would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I WONDERED

Why such a good story has so low a rating. So I read the comments. Now I get it. It's the readers, not the story. It is a 5 star story rated less by readers who have a rigid, hard-ass intolerance for any reconciliation story. See The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan for my comment (10-13 -18) on reconciliation stories as niche marketing.

Some commenters "know" that her confession was prompted by her realizing that he had found out. The author has clearly telegraphed that she did not realize he knew. How can a reader know more than the author who invented the story? Somebody has a big ego or a know-it-all attitude. Reminds me of the one:. What is the difference between a surgeon and God? A -- God does not think He is a surgeon. I once remarked to my medical doctor daughter, "Some doctors think they are next to God." She replied, "Some think they are God." Evidently this is also true of certain mind-reading Literotica Loving Wives readers.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

I don't see it working out.

She planned the next 2 times.

Used her husband's Valentine gift nightgown. Bought condoms even lube. Anal?

Even did oral.

Actually cut her husband off.

Then blew him off to meet the guy again.

Nope that's a whole lot of betrayal.

Sounds like even wanted to end the marriage.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
No way

Taken her back. I would never trust her again. Taken a present to screw her lover her lover with from valentines day.....thats a big twist of the knife. Lies and lack of support for the person shes married to...to the curb. I would of gone back to the dumpster and retrieved the slut wear and thrown it in her face. Her clothes would be burning in the firepit. Swift and deadly...like cutting the head off a snake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm

This could have been a good reconciliation story, but as it went on it felt rushed and the author didn't really develop the wife character to show enough repentance to make it convincing. Instead, the latter part felt flat. Not a bad job, but taking more time could have made it a 5 easily. As it is, it's about a 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no fucking way

she needs to be burned and big time. How can he just simply take her back. Not real at all, just a cuck fantasy story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 4/11-3/29-2/19 and cyboji mostly covered it

Have boyfriend for 6 years that is what he is or told husband

Then emails still not telling husband then dinner if I tell give him wrong idea you mean right idea dancing kissing oral then actually buy condoms planning on going and negligee and hidden bag. Fuck her

He is wimp if not cucky

Burn them both

Talked about harm cheating cost him and do it! Burn babies burn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful gem

So glad I found this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When A Wife Cheats

Her Lover knows intimate details about the husband. The husband doesn't know anything about the lover. The lover can ask questions about the husband. He can find out what the wife wants that she won't ask from her husband. The lover knows he is cuckolding the husband. She can try out things she wouldn't dare to try with her husband. She can give herself to a lover in ways that she would never do for her husband. But sometimes the wife may bring things into her sex life with her husband that she had learned from her lover. Are her husband and lover equals in the bed? Absolutely not. The husband is at a serious disadvantage. So, when the wife gets caught, she cries (but she never cried when she was with her lover) and says she is sorry (she lies). She begs forgiveness (too late) She says she loves her husband (the biggest lie of all).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She had time to have her entire affair, break it off and confess, while he was still busy collecting "important information". He should have collected his gonads and asked her what was going on as soon as he found her overnight bag in the car. I have had two girlfriends cheat on me during my life. I got a suspicion and asked them about it and they confessed immediately. Both times within days of it happening. Ironically after we broke up one actually introduced me to my future wife of 27 years and counting.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sadly, it is very believable.

I suspect that many affairs start and end this way, except the confession is rare. That was probably all that saved her marriage. The author told the story well. Every cheater should have as much remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, your name certainly fits your mental state. This was an abortion.

Pappy7Pappy7about 4 years ago
Another one of those stories where

the wife supposedly confesses after she suddenly, after years, develops a conscious. I think that when she got her go bag out of the car and looked in it she noticed that some of the stuff was in the wrong place and knew that her meal ticket had been in the storage compartment. She went to the hotel, fucked her bull and then came home and confessed. Whoopdydoo. Her take on it was that it had nothing to do with her husband or marriage, it was all about her making a mistake. A mistake is when you forget to carry the 1, an affair is a long term plan. Cutting her husband off gave her and Sancho an increased sense of entitlement and a huge thrill for her and her side piece. Hubby was a fool for taking her back. She skated this time and will do it again as soon as the coast is clear. And giggle the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another excuse for a man, would you really take back a cheating slut ffs man up even if it’s in your stories

Fucking cuck you piss me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: 11/12/19

It seems to me that you have been there yourself, I'm intimately familiar with the feelings you describe so well myself. To make matters worse he was a child molester and they have no clue how close they came to some very painful, dark times. Two little girls are the only reasons it didn't happen. Signed: BTW

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
The ending was too short and too easy

She confessed to cheating due to being drunk. She was out having dinner and drinks and dancing with a man who was not her husband (her husband didn't even know) and after cheating once, did it again 2 more times. This went from a mistake to planned affair. One, she should be tested for STDs. Two they need professional marriage counseling and they need to determine why she did what she did. Lastly, I'd have a strict post-nuptial agreement that heavily penalizes any infidelity. You made it seem like they got back together way too easily. Their journey back (if they could do it) probably would take at least 1 - 2 years, and may take much longer for him to trust her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. Still a reasonable reconciliation , especially after he.kicked Paul's ass.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What did dr. Phil say?

BROOM THE BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So, she cheats and gets forgiven...would she be so kind to the husband??? I seriously doubt it. She'd divorce his ass and take at least half of everything he has and bad mouth him to his grown children. She gets her affair..he gets cut off but the dumbass husband takes her back with no post nuptial agreement and no restitution on her part....see how that's the hard part...how does she unfuck the guy....how does she make up for the lying and infidelity...she took from her husband and paid no price for the pain and anguish she caused him. Didn't even have to win him back and have to compete with another lover...the husband just gave in instead of making her work for the reconciliation.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
GOOD READ.

Much to the consternation of some other critics. Well written reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An absolute wimp, cuckold.

He let her totally get away with no punishment. He should have confronted her before they took their daughter. Let her ride with her kid and think about her excuses.

"I don't know", is not an except able answer. She got away with that answer more than once. How could she ever have any respect for him, after he did nothing to punish her actions. She left him, after hurting him. Not him asking her to leave. The very least, that should have happened was, for her to document each and every betrayal, have him verify it. She then would have go to counseling. Verify, she gave the document to her counselor. Provide someone to satisfy her husband sexually while she was in therapy, plus she should provide meals and housekeeping too. Then come and tell him the why's of every one of her actions, to his satisfaction. The lingerie should have been replaced at her expense. She was a weak and total waste of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ho hum, no equivalency just acceptance. Nice but unsatisfying in a world of reciprocity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many anon's who don't know what true love is. Yes, she cheated but woke up to the fact that she loved her husband more than anything else and was honest enough to confess and in confessing accepted all the blame.

Tom's love for her got him past his own ego and enabled them to work out their problems and regain their lives together. He's not a cuck he's a man who found his soulmate and was prepared to forgive her.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was written

by a feminized male. So much dithering over a betrayal that wasn't a one-off and that had involved a lot of contact before the adultery that wouldn't meet the spouse test. But, as usual, we have a needy, weak LW husband character. So, the little lady gets to have her cake and eat it, too. As for the anon below, she is his "soul mate"? What is this? High school? Marriage is far more than is encapsulated in that New Age, childish phrase.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If he didn't cave so quick perhaps anon who "knows" what true love is might be on to something.

As quick as that went, it was unemotional and he, sorry true love or not, was a wimp. Kicking the other dude in the nuts changes nothing. Evidently swallowing ones self-respect and lack of respect and LOVE from the cheating spouse, is how some "men" see true love. Sorry thats a one sided love and no human should ever live with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story befitting the writer

What else can you expect from a writer named brain damage. The wife had the husband neutered and he didn't even know it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Marriage is always a matter of options. You end a marriage because it has failed and you have, or think you can have, a better option. You stay in a marriage because you are satisfied and you think staying is your best option.

This poor cuckold apparently has no better option than to stay with a cheating slut. So his choice makes sense. Maybe the next time she cheats he'll have a better option.

Thanks for the effort.

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

Reading this (actually I skipped most of it) caused me brain damage! I actually prefer a good reconciliation story, but this? No. The MC was so weak. When he proposed the Tuesday night dinner and she refused, I expected him to start bawling.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - ditto to what is below. I don't like RAAC, unless there is a very compelling reason - like date rape drugs or just rape. Spontaneous sex after a drunken party might get a bit of slack. A well planned affair with two or more sessions is a definite marriage killer - no second chances. Her refusal to go out with her husband on the Tuesday night ended it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where had she been thinking that the affair was heading? Since she couldn't have sex with her husband while she cheated on him, just how long did she think that she could safely keep him cut off before she had a problem at home? Keeping a cheater's go-bag hidden in the van isn't traditionally a sign of a spouse who's anywhere near ready to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He gave in and forgave her wayyyy too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not every story has to end with BTB. He weighed his options and made his decision. It was time for both of them to move on past the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, you’re probably right, just buy some sexy lingerie and give hubby plenty of sex and he’ll forget all about his wife being a lying, deceitful little slut. Why couldn’t she go out with her husband when he asked? She had to break up with her lover and, apparently, that is much too important to be done over the phone. Hubby’s needs will ALWAYS be secondary for this gal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I don't know. I don' have an excuse. " That's the best and the most effortlessly brilliant excuse of all time. She wore the negligee her husband gifted her to meet her "lover", stopped having sex with her husband once she began her affair and didn't stop it after the after the first time. But isn't she GREAT for confessing her adultery to her cucked hubby? Isn't that grand or what?! If only Hitler "confessed" his crimes to the world instead of committing suicide.. poor coward fellow.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Good story. Everybody makes mistakes,It is how we deal with them that matters.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Decent ending..for a second I thought there was going to be a plot twist. Like she realized that the contents of her hidden bag had been moved around when she got to the hotel. Then realizing that he might have found out hatched a scheme to get ahead of the disaster coming her way by confessing first. Or maybe I’m a bit cracked and naturally think the worst of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have made her sign a postnup, that if she ever did this again, i would get everything. Then i would have made her write out 4 nice detailed hall passes that had her total agreement for me to go and get some pussy from other women. Each time i would have brought their dirty panties back and let her find them. Making sure she felt the pain i felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story, I liked it.

I'm always interested in that first clue, and the coming home early has been done to death.

But are you really saying she took out the car seats to hide her evidence? Evidence that would have fit in a large pocket? Seats that were so difficult for him to remove? And then did it again three more times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She confessed and he didn't witness her having sex with the other man therefore it's a situation where reconciliation is quite possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story well told.

LWlurker

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I truly loved your story

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

Good writing - but I'm not in the RAAC camp. Not everyone deserves to be burned, but I feel, "one and we're done."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an affair. So I'm okay if he gets a revenge fuck. But it's always I'll swallow the Indignation

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star. This is a sad RAAC and marriage is off my to do list FOREVER.

The only ones who seem to thrive on the marriage gamble, are lawyers, therapists and women.

Men seem to get screwed every time, UNLESS they just pack up and disappear, or they have an ironclad pre-nupt.

Once the kids leave home, that would be very easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average. 3*** She confessed, reconciliation maybe OK but there was nothing compelling about the story, the characters or the way the story was written, so it's in the middle, not terrible, but not good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eeccchhhh! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cucked up author…u must be part of the breed that thrives on licking cum out of ur wife’s pussy after it has been fucked by her lovers! To each his own kink! Enjoy the cum fest! Just a. Suggestion…May be u should fret ur wife and her lover wearing panties and hose? May be lipstick too? U can volunteer to fluff her lover every time he finishes? That would be exactly what u love right?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Absolutely a big fucking nope on this one.

For starters this covered literally every worn out cliched trope in RAAC stories.

Everyone knows whats best for him and his (should be ex) wife, Paul talking the way he did was ridiculous...to a fault.

Mommy dearest's horse shit speech...yeah another big nope.

and this gem " Instead, she staked your marriage on her faith and trust in you and your judgment. That's got to count for something" Let me translate this for anyone who might be missing the reality of this statement. This says that she expects her husband to be so needy, emotionally weak and too spineless to actually stand up for himself and would accept her willingly shutting him off and making a cuck of him. That is LITERALLY what that says.

Oddly enough he was just what mommy and her skank daughter saw him as.

Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpy cuck story. What a loser

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

What a ridiculous and over used trope . Just another indecisive, low self esteem, with no self respect main character. Too bad author did not work in some of those standard phrases, it was just sex,blah blah. The dialog and discussion in this was simply atrocious. About as unrealistic as possible. Just pure garbage,so glad this cuck writer is writing wimp cuck stories

bruce1971bruce1971about 2 years ago

God, I'm so tired of reading anonymous posts that shame the characters for being "cucks." These characters are faced with devastating decisions--do I put my energy behind what may be a losing bet? Do I wash my hands and walk away? Do I spend the next few months, years, decades alone with my bitterness, soothed by my pride? Do I suck up the pride and invest in something that's scary, dangerous, and likely to fail?

And the thing is, the main characters didn't put themselves in this position. It isn't something they did, but rather something that was done to them. Yes, we can talk about being not attentive enough, or forgetting a birthday, or not being blessed with a 14-inch cock that's as thick as a coke can, but at the end of the day, what we're really talking about is being brutally betrayed and then faced with a devastating, life changing decision. Seriously, have a little compassion.

There are no good options, just "less bad" ones. Which one leaves you the most whole, and which one leaves you the most destroyed? Christ, what a choice.

And, on the flip side, you've got some troll, living his mom's basement, writing "wimpy cuck" and curling up with his bitterness and solitude. Seriously, dude, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bruce 1971 below pretty much nailed it.

The people in this story were dealing with one of life's oldest and most devastating dilemmas and were trying to salvage something worthwhile if it could be saved, rather than just thrashing out to see what they could wreck.

It never ceases to amaze me how these stories bring out the haters. Imbeciles who probably can't hold down a relationship even with their keyboard, never mind a living, breathing, fallible human being.

The same BTB haters probably watch porn, visit strip joints and lust over the girls therein. Girls who are someone's mother, daughter, wife etc but who would be judged worthy of BTBs by the haters even as they use them for their own pleasure.

And at least the hub in this story also got the satisfaction of punishing the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JUST A CUCK HUSBAND AND HIS SKANK WIFE!! ALL STORIES BY THIS WRITER IS OF A CUCK HUSBAND!! TRAILER PARK TRASH WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In these story's and in real life the cheaters do not think their actions are that bad, so when the wronged person has a melt down and its shock and awe the other person them gets upset, saying bully, abuse, you cant strike me. I'm getting a restraining order, blar, balar, blar. Does not the wronged person think they have the right to be upset traumatised. Yes but the police do not, the courts do not. Have we (the Western World) lost our sites on actually taking something away from the wrong doer. A spouse can be a prostitute, but they still get 50% of the goods and chattels (old term). How can that be right. In this storey the wrongdoer gets a bit of a knockabout, the wife well there you go. Adultery should still be a crime otherwise why marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I'm happy with the happily ever after ending, I feel like she got away with it.

I would have at the very least insisted on a post nup agreement, concealing and something to always keep her screwup in her mind. Maybe a tattoo with the date of her rebooting of her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she helps her "good friend" get over his wife's cheating, and then allows herself to cheat on her own husband to make her fiend feel better about himself. What a crock of shit. Like hubby says to Paul, "she helped him get over a cheating wife, who's going to help me get over mine?" And he's right, who will help him get over his cheating wife thanks to Paul having sex with her? Personally I think they should have divorced, since she wasn't sure she loved her husband (between the lying and cheating and general disrespect, along with cutting him off once she started seeing Paul), and after talking with Paul, that Paul loved her (and would go further if she was single again). Maybe he should have set her free, and looked for someone else after the divorce. That would have been a huge wake up call for her, that she lost her husband from cheating while "helping a friend".

Like the husband said (in the story), if she hadn't told him, he was going to divorce her for cheating.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

I liked the story arc, but you need to work on your dialogue.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

Makes a difference that she stopped it on her own & confessed.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

A divorce can still get a happy ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous