All Comments on 'The Honda Odyssey'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband was a little bit to cool about it all to my way of thinking, I think the punch in the face for Paul was probably needed by Hubby.

Lisa is going to have to be very open and talk to hubby a lot, one of the reasons I say that is.

She would be getting close to the age menopause might raise it's head, if she looses interest in sex, the first thing I think will pop up in his mind is that the last time she had an affair she said she found she couldn't have sex with both men, so she cut hubby off from sex.

Long road ahead if it going to work and he is likely to be suspicious at times if she goes out, she needs to remember why and be patient

PlattnumPlattnumover 1 year ago

Anything planned is unforgivable. Use the bitch like a sex slave until she cant take anymore

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am going to give you a high mark for this story because it ended as it should have, but do not like how the stories in this genre make the husband a fragiled ego, very insecure man.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

-minus 32-stars! What was the frucking point? What did her flight of Sexual-Fancy & intrepid misadventure cost her?

Precisely nothing but a few momentary tears, -the whole price she had to pay for a month-long full-on affair that was both physical and DEEPLY emotional, intensely passionate and full of sexual thrills and over-brimming with firsts- sharing with her new love EVERYTHING that she had EVER shared with Hubby!

Who got the best of it? His toe-rag of a lying, cheating plotting, scheming, cuckolding traitor of a deceitful Wife? Or her Co-conspirator of a Wife-Stealing low-life Scumbag with all the moral values of a terminally rabid attack-dog?

Certainly NOT the long-suffering loyal Husband, crying his misplaced mournful guts out!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. The story was well written. But I don’t buy it. Why? There was no expectation of a post nup, or monitoring of electronics. She didn’t quit her job. I realize that sometimes this ends in divorce, and sometimes it’s a raac. But if it is a raac, there would be some conditions put on re-establishing the relationship. As it stands now, she could do it all over again, with no repercussions, except divorce. Even tho the author did a great job writing this, I didn’t believe it. For that reason, 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something I haven’t heard mentioned. He called up Tuesday night at her volunteer work, looking for her. He was told, she hadn’t been there in a month. It would seem to me very possible, she was tipped off about his inquiry. This would not have affected her plan to break up with her boyfriend, but would have made her decide to come clean. Otherwise, how would she explain her lying to him about where she was on Tuesday’s? And accounting for her time? I didn’t trust her, and I think a post nup was in order... PS- For all we know, she went to fuck her boyfriend again. Got a call from her bff( where she volunteers) and decided she had to end it, and confess.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Pretty good Difficult situations for all 3 mc’s. Some cliches-breaking the nose and kicking the balls of the poacher. A little too plot driven, could have gone into more realistic depth during the “why did you do it?” Scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author is right. He is brain damaged. Despite her confession, she could never be trusted. Some therapists say otherwise but it would always be a trauma waiting to reappear if the circumstances were right like some sort of PTSD. Perception is everything except as personal trust is vested by a partners actions which she violated. Forgiveness is about somehow overlooking such deceit and it would always be conditional for me. My wife did it when we were 28-29 and I opted out after trying for a year because I was young enough to start again without the baggage. 20 years later with a second marriage, maybe it would be different but if a post children marriage, maybe not. Lots of nice divorcees for FWBs. Love is never absolute of itself withou working at respect and consideration.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why do cheating sluts always refer to their POOR CHOICES as 'mistakes'??

I would really like the ratings system to include zero or negative stars for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn! I’d rather have all the main characters in the LOVING WIVES section be perfect angels who never make mistakes! That would be so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Small bottle of lubricant for some butt action ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She came home at 8 pm .. hair messed up and had to have A Shower… must had good bye sex or butt fun with the lub ???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brain_damage is good - perfect. Why would be so insecure that he automatically assumes it is his fault when the slut cheats?

orneryonezorneryonez3 months ago

Flat as a pancake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous