All Comments on 'The Honey Trap'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments (Page 2)
StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 12 years ago
Well written albeit not erotic

I enjoyed the story -- strong visuals, especially of the escort. I could have used some sex -- afterall this is LitEROTICA lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A++

This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've read on this site.

Please keep writing more for the "Loving Wives" category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
10 out of 5 stars,

This is my first comment and this story was absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spot on

Spot on, two thumps up.

coolpencoolpenalmost 12 years ago
A great story

Good plot, great pace and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beautifully written

thank you! Great story, nice plot, and well worked finish! Congrats!

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
I bought it all until -

you added the unopened envelopes. After all, a girl's got expenses!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Mrvdog She gets salary from the escort firm, in the envelope there was only tip...........

bartolobartoloalmost 12 years ago
enjoyable reading!

This story is really a wonderful fulfilling story with a mission. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
never made a comment on a story b4

But this sure got to me,very well written with a lovely plot and I especially fell in luv wit d ending where she returned his money.pls keep writting,u re talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Scripted..!! awsm story..

truly liked the character of Michael & Rhiannon.. & lott to learn ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice Hemingway touch

"The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" is one of Hemingway's all time best short stories. this was a fabulous updating -- and a much better ending !!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Compassionate hooker . . .

. . . who gives away the envelopes? That stretches things a bit, but this was a really well written story. I've been away for a month and will be for two more but I am glad I have found another really good author to look for when the new stories appear.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Best line of the year

"She looks like a lot more than you can handle."

I couldn't resist. "You're wrong about that, Melanie, I handle her every chance I get."

Outstanding line! That alone rated it 5*

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 12 years ago
A new fan !

It takes an outstanding author to take up the same old story line and convert it into not only something interesting and fun to read but something that actually brings a smile on the reader's face.

There was nothing great about the plot. It was predictable and it has been used by the authors here countless number of times. But the way you did it was simple amazing. Simple and sweet. No cut throat revenge. The paragraphs didn't seem to go on and on. Some authors tend to write stuff in order to display their language prowess. I am so glad you aren't one of them.

The love story however was too goody goody with both Penny and the escort attracted to Michael and the unopened envelopes were a little off the reality pitch. But who cares, when at the end of the story you realize you've had fun reading it. This was the first of your stories that i have read so far and you can count on me to read your other works as well.

4 stars well deserved !!

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

A lot. And then we have to have Hairy come along and shit in the punch bowl. (the spelling is correct) Great story. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Triple A

Outstanding writing and plot. Maturely, but imagineatively written

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Nice plot - good revenge

Totally plausible throughout -

Arrogant ass loser takes the good guys wife because he cannot win in a public forum.

Wife fails to understand she is being played and does not know the value of what she has.

A guy finds a way to public humiliate those who humiliated him - with minimal risk.

All good - Nicely done

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Out of the ordinary plot, I just wish Michael had his face to face revenge on Frank, I guess that part is left to our imagiation.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
This should be a made for TV movie!

5* and two FFs! Classic story, well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

One of the best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Proverbial Hooker With a Heart of Gold

Yes, they do exist. That's why they're "proverbial".They're not really common, but they're not really uncommon either.Which makes Rhiannon a believable character. And it's amazing how honest hookers can be - providing they're not considering you a "john".

wdonaldwdonaldover 11 years ago
Yeah!

Most stories don't pull emotions out of the reader. Congratulations, you've done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
would make her go without sex for a year

She was going to cheat i would have let her and divorced her.

any woman that goes that far wants it and shouldnt be trusted ever.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Cute story

Enjoyed it, thoroughly. Almost reminded me of some of Harddaysknights' stories. If you haven't already read his "You Can't Do That" I highly recommend it. After five years it still cracks me up every time I read it. I'm sure I'll be rereading this story in the future. Good fun reading.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Loved it

Apart from the return of the envelopes - i thought that was just a tiny step too far into the realms of fantasy. Brilliant writing though!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it?

Sweet revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that was very

likeable....bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet

Really a sweet story! Well done :-)

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great revenge story

The story had great emotion the bully and the wimp seemed to be the theme. Frank was a great bad guy character and it is a shame he didn't get more humiliation and punishment. Melanie was another great bad guy ; she was a cold hearted low life skank. I don't known who I hated more. Michael and Penny were a true blue good guy characters. Rhiannon was like a fairy godmother with killer attributes and a sensibility of an avenging angel. Just a crazy note to the author : what if Rhiannon made prearrangements for Frank to get a date rape drug in his drink at the gay bar and gangbanged on video and distributed the tape to the tennis club.just a thought. The author did a good job with densely layered emotion and brilliant description. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

You have talent. It takes talent to be a great teller of stories. It also takes talent to put the story on paper in a way that engages he reader and it is gratifying to discover the story. Good fortune in all your future endeavors.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Loved it!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

Only one word needed. WOW!

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Fantastic, but well done!

Generally I do not care for fantastic tales, but this one was so well written it held my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

After a dirge of depressing cuck stories on the spinner that I could only get a few sentances into before wanting to vomit, what a pleasure to come across this gem of a feel good story. This is one I'm sure I'll come back to again. AWESOME JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

if there is such a thing as justice in this world u my friend have captured it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful tale

This is the kind of story that LW readers love. No cucks here, only reactions that normal males have when confronted with this type of situation. We want some measure of justice for the cheating spouse. Not necessarily BTW but justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why a 5?

Many authors write good stories, then drop the ball at the ending. For me, it drops a star for not finishing the story. OK, sometimes the ending is a choice, and those are the hardest to choose about.

Here, you completed an excellent storyline, demonstrating excellent language skills, and then combining well thought out plot, emotion and logic, with a proper ending. Was it perfect? Impossible to do! But you came about as close as few others have to doing it.

Well done!

ThabesThabesalmost 11 years ago
Humph, he smiled graciously...

To the last Anon post, I agree.

I didn't much enjoy the feelings evoked, especially with the wife's attitude and lack of retribution. But, completely loved the remaining women, and their roles. Honey trap indeed... 5 from me

teach1965teach1965almost 11 years ago
Left us hangin'

Don't worry...you got 5 stars from me. My only regret was that the ending came too fast, and all loose ends got tied together with a few paragraphs. Maybe that very difference is what separates yours from other LW stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL

GAME,SET AND MATCH....Now she knows what it feels like to be played. ... well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotica?

I can appreciate the storyline but is it really erotica?

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The cheating wife change is erotic fantasy

@Anon Many sexual majority betrayed husband could not trust in the women for years and many of them have to be 1-2-3 years to be able to live long lasting connection with women (many of them do only short time connections). So the quick cheating wife change to a better woman in the story is a good erotic fantasy. Combined with excelent revenge is an very good extramarital fun for a betrayed sexual majority husband. We live in gender equity........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story! One tiny flaw.

At one point you called Melanie Marlene....maybe that was your ex's name? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you should get a reward for writing this good a story.

the intelligence required to come up with this good a story is very rare. i am going to look for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it lacks proper ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.....

Well written and ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't listen to negative comments excellent story.

One of the best stories ever, loved the twist and turns. I paid money for moves that wasn't this good. I've read over 1000 stories on this site and this is only my third comment I've left. don't listen to any of the naysayers on here I am giving you a total of 15 stars ( 5 x 3 ) I am voting 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREATstory!

GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah I liked it, I think the ending was just as expected. If I were Michael, I'd have been trying to get Penny & Rhiannon in the bed at the same time, but then I'm just a sex crazed lunatic. Everyone loves a happy Hollywood ending.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a great story! It read just like a Hollywood script. You might think about trying to run it up that flagpole. Penny should be played by Gwyneth Paltrow. MMMM Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mister Calhoun

If there is an asshole in this story... it is Frank Calhoun. He just goes from slut to slut trying to boost his piddling self image. He should be pitied, then tarred and feathered... or burnt at the stake tied to that dumb slut Melanie. Hoolah!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Absolutely phenomenal story in the all time top stories.

This writer gets it write/right the first time. The characters are real vulnerable and nasty in the case of Frank Calhoun. The villain is played like a cheap harmonica and the whore/skank Melanie gets her cold plate early. Yes early. Frank Calhoun had no interest in Melanie in the long run anyway. The story would've played out without the "honeytrap"in play. However, the husband knew he wanted a finger in the situation and it was fun to watch the cheater get cheated on and her heart broken the way she broke her husband's heart. Even when relationships are bad, it is very hurtful to cheat on your spouse and dump them in the manner depicted in this story. No spouse man or wife deserves this pain and humiliation. Trading up happens all the time but there are more compassionate ways and moral ways to conduct your life. This author ensnared the reader into a full consumption of the husband's pain and the non-violent approach in his revenge. I agree with Harry in VA that Penny should've been informed of the particulars in the setup. Penny suffered unnecessarily as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not what i was expecting

But very excellent. I could not stop reading even after I realized it wasn't going yo end in a great big orgy.

Jim09Jim09over 10 years ago
Pretty hot

Interesting story line. I would have enjoyed it a bit more had Frank landed Melanie by virtue of having an exceptionally large cock, Rhiannon giving Michael a hand job after he got turned on watching her change, and Rhiannon seducing Penny and Michael together to ignite their interest in each other

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
One of the best %#$*! stories I've read

Francis...I loved it !!! And so should everyone else who reads it. Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wunderbar !

Just the story to restore my faith in human nature, justice, and a spot of revenge.

Fabulissimo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

It was a great story!! It didn't need sex every third paragraph. It had just the right amount. Both the graphic sex scenes and the erotic sensuallity of Rhiannon contributed to the story line rather than acting as an interlude from it. Awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic Story! Loved it, loved loved loved it!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

One of, if not the best, stories I have read in a long time..

This is one of those rare ones that really deserves 10 stars..

JusttooldJusttooldover 10 years ago
good

There is only one word for a story like this. FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an enjoyable story of payback

I really like this twist on retribution, seduction, and the real thing.

I'm actually sorry for Rhi cause you made it appear that she was intrigued about possibly finding her own future with Michael. As much as I liked Penny; I have to wonder... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nudge,nudge

Can I get an ID & PSWD to hook up with RHI?

JK ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Very good story, but where is all the sex..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intriguing

The story moved smoothly along, keeping my interest and wondering what the secret plan would be. I didn't even notice the absence of sex as I was so caught up in the plot. Excellent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I've read on this site! Amazing since there isn't any sex...

Thanks!

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Amazing story

Moving; clever; outstanding.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Love this Story...

I have read this many times and I just love the payback for both Melanie and Frank. The only thing better would be video of Frank at the gay bar being passed around the community...lol

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
Very very well done !

This was a fine read, I enjoyed it very much. Saratu

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Read this story over and over again.... like seeing the old TV series "Hogan Heros" over and over again.

Thanks for the read

I always hope guys like Frank get fucked in the ass after what he has done to people lives. It appears that that the case for Frank in this case figuratively and in "real life"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

It was a really good story...until the final sentence, and then it was GENIUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It could have been a novel!

I was sad when it was over, the happily ever after was there, but I hope we get more after party info !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revenge?

How was it revenge to stop his wife from getting married to the dumb jock that would cheat on her all on his own? Then she would have spent another few years of her life living the drama of that marriage. So he did her a favor. Homeless? She took mostly cash from her divorce, setting up a home shouldn't be more than an inconvenience to her. And the only witness was Penny, there was no public humiliation for anyone, so even the jock got off easy! The guy seduced my wife so I spent a lot of money to get him to sit in a gay bar and be uncomfortable.

Change the end to the jock being manipulated into breaking his engagement and proclaiming his love in front of everyone at the dance so that the escort would go away with him. Then she sends him to the gay bar and does the speech to everyone at the dance about him being played. Shame them both enough to move out of the neighborhood hopefully.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To see the soon to be ex becomes unhappy.........

@Anon It may be she was lucky later to avoid a wrong marriage, but THE REVENGE WAS THAT HE COULD SHOW HIS SOON TO BE EX WIFE SHE CHOSE THE WRONG NEXT HUSBAND CANDIDATE! Not only he could show this but he saw his soon to be ex experienced this very well.............The revenge have some types, sometime the quick revenge the better medicine to a betrayed soul, sometime the Groucho Marx's aforism the better revenge: "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep."

It depends on the soul of the betrayed husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: Ananomous 01/31/14 "Revenge"?

It maybe that your not intuned with the suttle newances of the humane condition. As in the gossip world as is obviuosley that of there tennis club. Ware the word will get out and about quicker that you can say jack rabit and this way is even more better because of the natural nature of the hole thing. A big bomb would just blow up in there faces but this will be like a secret stinky smoak bomb like when yiu fart butt pertend it was'nt you. I'm sure you knowhat I mean.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
He did sort of let her off easy

He could have waited until after Melanie and Frank were married to put his plan into action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Neat!

A very VERY neat story!

VickieTernVickieTernabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

I can't imagine how you know the social implications of so many specific extant locales around the country, and the likely psychological implications of the ways people in those locales betray and respond to those betrayals. Such exceptional talent! In an amateur? Not to be believed!

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
Good story

Amazing how every aspect of the scheme, including Penny's love for Michael and Rhiannon's sentimentality, favored the protagonist in this story. I guess Penny didn't mind if Melanie would have destroyed her apartment when she spent the night there. Of course Melanie had probably lost all the fight left in her by then.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Very Nice!

Melanie got what she deserved, even if she did get off a little easy!

Bret_HarteBret_Harteabout 10 years ago
Melanie deserves a little more trouble.

Since Melanie's business was started using at least some of Michael's capital, he should sue her for part of the after expenses profits, or force her to sell the company, in order to re-imburse him. He could also sell her his house, or at least the bed, as he should have no desire to use it again. I was surprised that he seemed to be using it while the Honey Trap was being set up, and sprung. Michael and Penny shoiuld have gone to her house, forcing Melanie to go back to her former house, to re-enforce just how badly she screwed things up.

9pool9poolabout 10 years ago
Wow

Masterfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done

I think that this is a well written story. And that it is a lot of fun to read. I believe the best kind of revenge is a life well lived. And the hero is doing exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

revenge is one of the sweetest treats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Revenge

A just right revenge, not to vicious but a definite hard lesson taught. Entertaining from beginning to end.

Thankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

why do so many of you beleive frank was ever intendingn on marring melanie after a period of time and using her up when lt was not so obvious he calls the wedding off and kicks her out of his house.c7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
game set match

From zero to love, nicely played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not erotic but great read

Love story, definitely. Just what I needed.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
The Best

With so many tales of wronged husbands on this site, just about every possible plot is out there, begging to be read. But I swear this is the best of the lot! Great plot; excellent execution. Deserves more stars than five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gr8

da best av read. Couldnt stop til da happy ending. Gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
inticing and real

that was well written and thought out. obviously you took the time to write while thinking about all the little things it needed to become real. I wonder if this is some how real in some way. I my self have had a similar situation with a escort that fell in love with me. Just see the side here that is real and I know the escorts miss out on the real side of love and know for a fact this is some thing that can be identified with. I think all woman like Rhiannon have the same chance at love as the rest of us. Interesting read and thank you.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
BRAVO!

Lots of stories on Literotica about women who crush their husbands. Some get back, some get by, and some endure over the long run. But this one had a different and VERY original twist to it. Thanks for highlighting the best in some people showing off and overcoming the worst in others. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rhiannon

Yes he was screwed over but he got his revenge. Frank is a total prick. You don't go after another mans wife or girlfriend a person that does that just for the hell of it is lower than PAWN SCUM. What Mel saw in him I don't know Loud Bully ect. Now Melanie has a problem she threw her husband and marriage away for nothing. Penny a sweet woman but would not even think about breaking up a marriage.

Rhiannon I felt for her because I think that she fell for her client and fell hard by some of what she said and her actions. I would hope that you might have a follow up story on her and just maybe she might want to live in the Burbs. 5 stars plus not first or last time to read this story.

Ron

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Love this story!

I didn't see it as revenge. It was all about getting respect back in an almost impossible situation. He went from the laughingstock of the neighborhood to the MAN with one very clever business transaction! The lesson it taught his ex was just icing on the cake. I'd say Frank did him a great big unintentional favor by exposing his wife's character; and providing him an easy way out. I also think you did the right thing with Penny and Rhiannon. Not having sex with Rhiannon was exactly in character and would have been a completely different story had it taken place; which is why I disagree with all the suggestions to change the story in little ways. I think it is perfect the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

I have come to expect the best from you, and this is no exception. Your characters are real - Frank, the pompous bully, Melanie, the shallow wife, Michael, the faithful husband, Penny, the true friend, and Rhiannon, the sensitive call girl. Melanie lost her marriage, home, loving husband and Pilates business( which I am sure lost most of the customers) for an oaf. You wrote an excellent ending, and I can see why many of your other stories have this attached in the Similar Stories section. Well done!

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BY THE GODS

As a lady, I must say I wasn't expecting this! I wasn't even turned on, but holy shit was this a good story. 5/5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

seems that Melanie may have learned something maybe maybe not. 5 stars plus

ron texas

jimh67jimh67over 9 years ago
They're still married

I saw no mention of the divorce being final so he's still married to the birch. Lots of grief ahead for our hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

You did it again! The four unopened envelopes was the coup des gras. To the commentator who had the question about them not being divorced. The execution of the Marital Dissolution Agreement by both parties, in the absence of fraud, almost always, makes it a done deal regardless of the finality of the divorce. I am a lawyer, and in my career have handled numerous divorces, both contested and uncontested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

SEEMS MELANIE WOUND UP ON THE SHORT END. NO PLACE TO LIVE NO BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN SOME GUYS ARE JUST AFTER A NEW PIECE OF ASS.

RIANNON I THINK FELL FOR MICHAEL SOME OF THE THINGS SHE SAID COULD GET USED TO SUBURBIA, THE DOUBLE BLINK OF THE EYELIDS WHEN MICHAEL KISSED HER AND WHEN SHE THREATNED PENNY TO BE GOOD TO HIM OR SHE WOULD BE BACK. WORKING GIRLS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO REACT THAT WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST BUSINESS.

IT IS IN MY FAVORITES HAVE READ MANY TIMES.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT A SEQUEL ABOUT MICHAEL AND PENNY OR A STORY ON RIAHNNON REMEMBERING MICHAEL AND WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous