All Comments on 'The Honey Trap'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Satisfying

Nothing more to see here folks, move along...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Odd reaction at the club

It seems odd that at their club that the two lovers make no bones about their cheating affair. It seems as though they are bragging about it and it appears to have been socially acceptable. Even if no one cared, i'd think that they would reduce their public exposure at least for a while. I'd also think that some club members would give them the "cold shoulder" brieflly at least if only for appearances. Our hero/victim instead suffers the social stigma from the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REVENGE

Revenge is best served cold.

5 stars.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Funny

Where does the Author torture the cheating wife in this BTB story?

Funny what the BTB haters think of the BTB stories.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
They just don't make'em like that anymore.

Burnt the ex-wife to the ground, torched the paramour, met a goddess with a heart, and found the better woman in the end. What's not to like? I gave it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yah!!! Wish I could have done that to my ex.

My ex walked out on me when our daughter was two. Said I wasn't sexy any more. I later found out she slept with the moving crew the night she moved. Tramp!!

Well two years down the road I meet the sweetest lady that captured my heart the moment I meet her. I saw my ex at our daughters collage graduation. Ex had gained about 150 lbs (5'2" tall) tsk tsk.

I have been married to my sweet lady now for 37 years. She still melts my heart every time she smiles at me. My ex's new husband's company went belly up...too bad soo sad....LOL

There is Justice

Great story. PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work.

Among the best stuff I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this little Ditty ... but the title gives it away!

A very good and well written story! BTB ... but the cheating bitch gets taught one of the best lessons. DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR PARTNER FOR GRANTED! If you do ... you're in for a very big and bad surprise! Loved it ... 5-stars!!! I'm a BTB fan in any order. Burn the Bitch or the Bastard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!

Was the bitch Melanie so stupid. If Frank could cheat WITH he will when they get married, if the get married at all, ON her. Men like him will seldom come through for anybody. It's just a game to rub the man who is being cuckold's nose in.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Nothing really happened to Frank

He got to fuck Melanie and he almost got to fuck Rhiannon. How horrible for him.

He still has his courtiers and his 'alpha' status. Sure he will need to take 10 minutes to find another stupid 'bad boy' loving girl, but that is hardly the level of revenge I would thing his actions merited.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
I agree that nothing happened to Frank

Frank didn't give a fuck about the relationship so he didn't lose anything at all. Basically he busted up the engagement by getting Frank a free screw from the sexiest hooker on earth. What happens when he tells this story about fucking Michael's new girlfriend? The humiliation and gossip will be even worse for Michael. Terrible plan. Wrecked his wife's engagement plans, but the villain got rewarded big time. Boo hoo, he was stood up at a gay bar.

And actually all Michael did was rescue his ex from marrying a douche like that by showing his true colours, so there was basically no revenge at all.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
What is the True BTB?

The best BTB to live better without the cheater spouse. The core of the story was this.

The soon to be exhusband showed the true face of her lover to the soon to be exwife and the exwife learned her soon to be exhusband have candidate for his future: Penny! In the true life I think this is the success after a cheating spouse!

I think the best good BTB stories tell about this!

I suggest my BTB story in the Romance hub...

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Classic . . .

. . . benevolent hooker tale. Good job FM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuing Adventures Of.....

I'd love reading about Rhiannon finding someone for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor

He gets some revenge on Melanie ,but Frank can go round seducing who he wants,that's no revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories so far on this site.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
So what?

Frank didn't get any lasting retribution. Melanie was the one who cheated on hubby, Frank was just a giant asshole and everyone knew it. He got his jollies one-upping other people and when Michael beat him consistently in tennis he snuck some pussy from Melanie to get back at Michael. Melanie was the one who let him in and she was the one who betrayed her marriage. So I say good on the author of this little tome and bravo for a well written story.

York1234York1234about 6 years ago
Nice story

Very nice and well written story. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story, but....

Some of his "thinking", especially the thoughts about Penny seemed so juvenile, otherwise, a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

1. The cheating rate is 55% for wives and 60% is for the husbands.

2. The cheater spouses are thieves, time thieves, because the cheaters steal that time from the faithful spouses:

2.1. because the faithful spouses could look for extramarital sex activity (sex with other women or other men, prostitutes, etc) if the faithful spouses stay married for example for the sake of the kids.

2.2. because the faithful spouse could divorce in time to look for newer mate for themselves. The cheating spouses steal this time from the faithful spouses to find other newer mate!

3. According to the 2. paragraph the cheater spouses decrease the FREEDOM of the faithful spouses to decide about their fate and only the decision about the fate of their marriage go to the hands of the cheaters. This decreases the all LIBERTY of the society in the all countries (From USA to Russia). The faithful (from the ignorant to cuckold or cheated on wives) became slaves of the cheater spouses!

4. According to surveys about 93% of the people told they do not like or even they hate their spouses cheat on them only 7% such people are who do not care about their spouses cheats or faithful at all! This mean the vast majority of the 55% cheater wives and 60% of the cheater husbands are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!

5. The divorce law in the most countries punishes the faithful spouses.

6. The BTB stories are popular, because the cheated on spouses get back their freedom and mend the mistake of the divorce law in the most BTB stories and they get back their backbone in them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Considering the fact that anyone stepping into a gay bar can expect to be groped by randos, Frank did get some comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice flow

Very well executed plot. Really enjoyed the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it! Burn the bitch!!!!

Even though the revenge was soft but it worked!!! Well done! Thanks for sharing! 5-Stars!!! I am a bit dopey with stories that has such a nice ending! And I'm a man!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Love is easy

All you gotta do is play tennis for a year, right?

Reality aside, this was a good read the second time around, too. Even caught "Marlene" once. That's too nice of a name to be the evil bitch, so I'm glad it changed.

I know Penny had to suffer for the plot to do what it wanted, although I didn't like that. Penny is a cute name. Oh i haven't read many stories with these ingredients. Umm. What bothered me is how dorky what's his name was made to look. It was like it was sent to the dorkify department and they added a hem here and a haw there and dumbed him down a bit. It's something I'd expect from an editor with "mistress" in their namd, or whoever MM uses.

This story has almost a 0.1% like to view ratio, which is a useful way to determine if high star stories are worth reading. Near this level, it's practically guaranteed. Below 0.05% you're not going to be so lucky all the time. It's a better predictor than stars at 4 and below.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyable read the whole way through. Don't think I could have turned Rhiannon down though!

TriCoastalTriCoastalabout 6 years ago
Fun references

Congratulations on a well written, well thought out story. I love the references to Henry Miller, Capricorn, and Anais Nin. If Frank had Cancer the connection would have been complete. FM, was 'Marlene' a glitch, or did I miss another joke?

It bemuses me that commentators on this site don't understand that short stories aren't supposed to answer every question. FTDS is the worst offender, but everyone who offers alternative endings, or begs for sequels, doesn't get it. If you want all the answers, read a novel.

Five all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really well written story

Loved the story, loved the characters and the twists and turns within it, why can't there be more stories like this in the LW section !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"She was glaring angrily at me." - LOL, why should she be angry at him? She cheated on him with his worst enemy, then filed for divorce, and she's angry because HE traded up?

He should take Penny into his confidence.

I don't see any reason for him not to take advantage of Rhiannon's "services." He's paid for them, and at least right now he and Penny are just friends, I'm not aware of anything romantic going on between them.

"I was counting on Frank and Marlene to make an appearance." - Melanie!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 6 years ago
There was no BTB

He just showed her what her husband was, saving her from a bad marriage. Being married to Frank would have been BTB. And Frank got nothing done to him, lost a wife he didn't give a fuck about and got tricked into waiting at a gay bar. WOW. Even if he had to give the wife a chunk of change, that would mean Frank's BTB was a payday for the wife.

Five pages of a dumb plan that helped his ex-wife and did nothing to the guy.

Oh and now Frank can gloat about getting with the girl he's been seen with at the club many times, humiliating our main character once more. What's he going to say in his defense, "Ha ha! She wasn't really my super hot girlfriend, I was paying her to hang out with me all those times!". Yeah, that's not humiliating.

What a dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great. Story

Seems Melina is still living in college mode instead of a woman that has been married for 10 years and she let's this jerk Frank get in her pants and throws away a really good man. I think Ria fell just a little bit in love with Michael because of the type of person he was. Penny was the shocker it was disguised so well the way she felt about Michael. Well I think that Frank should be outed from the club and he should have been when he broke up a marriage instead of letting him stay. Oh well just my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True Love

A great story, I almost guessed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
there was btb

@Homefrontwitness

The ex-wife is left unmarried, homeless and alone, no claim on Frank's finances, no alimony from either Frank or Michael and having taken a smaller share than she was entitled to of the matrimonial property with MIchael in the expectation of marrying Frank. She's also left with having thrown away a good marriage, the knowledge that Frank didn't want her but merely to beat Michael, having lost Frank and probably would develop some guilt over the way she treated Michael. Socially she'd lost friends from her relationship with Frank and was about to lose Frank's friends as well. She had some money and her business, but while some may wish for more, some burning had definitely taken place.

SoakingTemptationsSoakingTemptationsover 5 years ago
WTF?

This was, hands down, the biggest waste of my time on this site. The story was depressing and the end was extremely anticlimactic. How this is one of the top rated stories in it's category is beyond me. Completely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SoakingTemptations

It's at the top because it is a well written by story!!! Unless you read the ending first you would never see the end coming, except that the bitch got burned. But never as badly (yep, I really know how to use adverbs) or as thoroughly a burning.

detroitdave

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Really one of the best stories on this site. It was tight, made sense, and it was very enjoyable. Thank you for an excellent and very original story.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
outstanding

great story, idiot trolls notwithstanding.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Pretty woman walking down the street

Very good

But did his cost provide enough punishment

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Excellent and very fun story!

WOW, I really loved this story. It is so much fun to just kick back and see a fun plot unfold. KUDOS

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Second reading cost not worth it

He caught them

Knew what kind of asshole Frank was

Knew about wife soon to be ex wife

All he did was stroke his own ego a little

Smart guy?! Don't think so

tizwickytizwickyalmost 5 years ago
Fun Read

Good little story should be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Been there; know how it feels

Trading up is a common occurrence among upper and upper middle class young women who have no children. I was a struggling, lowly 24 year old third year medical student who had been married only three years, when my slutty 26 year old drop dead gorgeous wife from a wealthy family had me served at night on the hospital ward where I was on call doing my OB rotation. When I got to our apartment, I found a note saying she was moving in with a prominent 40 year old plastic surgeon. My then wife was a hospital social worker and unanimously agreed to be one of the ten most beautiful women in the hospital as evidenced by being chosen two years in a row for the fundraising charity fashion show. Her body was so great, she was the only wife chosen as a lingerie model! I could never have afforded an escort for revenge. However, my wife's ex best friend, Denise, who was 27 years old and almost as beautiful but definitely richer, swooped in to scoop me up. They were ex-friends because my slutty wife had had sex with her husband who had become her ex-husband. The day our divorce was finalized, Denise announced our engagement. We were married the first Saturday in June after I graduated. Denise had twin daughters exactly 9 months later. I adopted her son by her previous husband. We had two more girls in quick succession. My ex-wife was a live-in companion to the plastic surgeon for two years until an operating room nurse that he had gotten pregnant shot him in self defense. My ex-wife was also discovered to be infertile from an infection the plastic surgeon transmitted to her. A word of wisdom to married women contemplating trading up; be careful, it's a jungle out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough punishment for Frank

There should be a coda where Michael and Penny drive past the gay bar later that night and see Frank being held-down and roughly sodomized by a trio of huge, hairy, gay bikers in the alleyway alongside it

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Predictable

BUT,why bother ?Melanie is a tramp, an opportunist tramp! If not Frank then it will be some other sly pussy hound. The trap was good and Penny is 'ready to go'! Looks like Melanie did a good thing for Michael by showing her slut nature! My only observation is that Rhiannon is a professional with a view for her financial future! I don't see Michael getting the envelopes back off her! However cool and friendly she is the money is why she is there. Nice touch on the story but total fantasy. I loved the story Great Job FrancisM well done, Thank You

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Well played.

Well played BTB plot twist.

Expensive, but worth it. Hopefully.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 5 years ago
Great Story. Haven't read all the comments but someone must have mentioned this: ....

You wrote: ((( I was counting on Frank and Marlene to make an appearance. ))) Marlene instead of Melanie ??? awwwwww

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⬅️ That many.

phill1cphill1calmost 5 years ago
see, I think there's a situation mis-read

If Frank starts crowing about stealing some other member's wife, it really just cheapens him and, more significantly, his new wife. I mean the rumors had to have existed long before the deed was done. So, not the 'slam dunking' Frank imagined I believe.

And believe me, if Frank would start crowing, I'd start telling how I pretty much gave the slut away, that she was already doing gangbangs and 'risky' sex. "Hell, I couldn't do her without two condoms anymore...who wants that?!!"

But this was good too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Deal!

Thanks for the Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Questions

Questions,he hired Rhianonn to make his wife and Frank jealous,but what was his plan to split them up? Did he have one? because it was Rhianonn who did it!.Also the way she was behaving why would Penny go to the club when he called?.What happened to Frank and his wife?.Did he let it be known in the club that Frank had been seen in a gay bar.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only One Whore In This Story

And two great classy ladies. Thanks for the sweet ride. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great ride

Only one was a who're and she lost out in the end, 5 stars

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
After reading 'The Pet Trainer', I almost passed on reading anything else you've written.

I'm glad I kept going.

This has got to be one of the best BTB stories I've read on here; complete, smart, non-violent, and you punished the ex EXACTLY where she needed it. You made her face what she'd done, you made her take a dose of the same pain, and you destroyed her future path. It was also very nice that Melanie's hubris and selfishness resulted in a very favourable divorce settlement. She burnt her own bridges.

You also made Michael an honourable man who fell back to relying on his higher instincts rather than responding to 'the little head' and bedding Rhiannon... though if he had, I wouldn't have blamed him one bit, he wouldn't have been breaking any rules.

You gave your hero back his balls in steel armour.

Melanie would never be able to show her face again.

Definitely a 5 star effort, enough to wash away my distaste for the last story of yours that I read... even if my opinion is that of a lowly LW reader.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Oh so so good

Loved this story, much different than the normal on here, love the characters, plot speed of it all.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Loved it again

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9/10

Brilliant, I absolutely loved it. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Writing and storyline were great, characters interesting and best of all, the goodies won and the baddies lost.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
LOL!!!

Loved this story!!! Atlanta women are some of the most beautiful in the USA. Love the revenge too.

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago

I would enjoy seeing a sequel to this - and if I had any skill at writing, I would ask if I could FM if I could use his characters to the effect of "what next and what happened before". sheesh, head full of ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

You had me mesmerized! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little gem

Revenge is a dish best served with style. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohh! so good!

The returning of the envelopes was a nice touch.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Rhiannon fell in love too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Depressing

That’s the worst! I’m sorry I wasted time reading the first 2 pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
02/18/20 Anonymous is the stupidest one yet!

He comments are ludicrous! This story was excellent. The final two pages were the the cherry on the top. I guess this anonymous is another Frank so he didn’t like what happened to his hero! Maybe HE was sent to a gay bar by his supposed girlfriend, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Write more please

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good Story

I don't think Frank actually got an equal pound of flesh from is ex, but the author. The returning of the envelopes at the end was a nice touch, whether it was an after thought or not, said a lot more for Rhiannon than the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a good 1950s

except for the soap close, a nicely penned piece... held my attention and interest well beyond normal ADHD span

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Good one. 5 stars. Any chance of a follow up?

NicealloverNicealloverabout 4 years ago
Best story

This is one of the best stories on the site. It has all the elements of intrigue, humor, love and sex that you could want on the site. It’s perfectly balanced and has a happy ending which I loved. It’s a must read for consumers of erotic literature! I This is one of the best stories on this site. It has all the elements of intrigue, humor, love and sex that you could want on the site. It’s perfectly balanced and has a happy ending which I loved. I must read for consumers of erotic literature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

I just had to read it again, I think this is the third or fourth time. I've not done that before except for the stories that I have helped get published here on Lit.

I'll give it a 5 this time too.

detroitdave

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
Lit worthy

I have plowed through many of these loving wives stories, my preferred genre, and today I had my heart racing, my anger building, my tears flowing. One of the best I have read.

KaripetKaripetabout 4 years ago

A wonderful read and very well written.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

5 stars. He traded up after all and the trash took itself out.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Rhiannon comes back

Maybe an story of lost love.

Penny is taken away from Micheal by an auto accident leaving him in the hospital, no one to take care of their little daughter.

Babysitter found Rhiannon's personnel phone number and calls. She comes. Rhiannon takes on the role as mother until Micheal can fully recover. A relationship developed.

Will she leave the escort service? Maybe.

Someone tries to intervene, wants Rhiannon for himself. Micheal steps up and takes her and starts a new family.

How about for an ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

After that finish are you sure that there isn't a used up gold mine or second-hand bridge you would like to sell me?

Sucker punched and enthralled by the last sentence!

5 prickly things for the superb ending - many thanks!

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

You are the greatest! Awesome story. perfect revenge. The good guy and gal win. Thank you.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Damn fine story!

Thank you for writing this story. I love a good payback story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent ! Don’t you just love payback ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lost interest in the story after the tennis defeat. It felt almost cartoonish.

Apparently the author likes to pile it on, in the most hamfisted way possible.

At the very least he should have gotten a victory there rather than be portrayed as such a pathetic chump.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 4 years ago

Didn't think that Frank got received payback at all, he seems like the kind of guy who's just gonna jump to the next woman without a care.

Pissed me off that he even as much as got to touch someone as good looking as Rhiannon, and did it on Michael's dime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A tangled, convoluted tale that dragged on. It resembled a Bond movie, where the villian drones on and on, spewing an unnecessarily elaborate and overly complicated plan of world domination, except the hero wasn't able to save this story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

He showed his Ex exactly what she "traded up" to, and it wasn't pretty - actually she gambled everything and lost big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Frank the asshole wins. Didn't see that coming

Morale of this story is be like Frank. He gets all the ladies he wants with the only payback being sent to a gaybar. Wow that's some cold revenge, lol. So the winner in this tale is Frank.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Anon 7/8

You should read the story before commenting. If you did read it, that's even more embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Frank the winner?

"Ain't no way" seems to be a fitting response. His reputation is shattered, with both females and males. Non Cro-Magnon female will avoid him at the club. Hey, he might hook up with a couple of faggots at the bar. Or they may demand he participate in a "circle jerk" with him as the pivot man, except it will be with the use of his butt. What would that be, a CBF?

Story is will written with an abundance of unexpected events to add a bit of spice.

The return of the envelopes was definitely an unexpected event. But when you think about it, she was a trophy wife to a rich man and didn't need the money, Michael simply wanted his wife to understand what she had done and he had remained "faithful" to a woman he had never kissed and who was unaware of his love (as well as himself), even following repeated offers of sexual pleasure from a bombshell.

I ran across this story by accident. I hope there are more from this author. I also hope that a number of thee kids who think they can write will not only read this story, but study what the author has done and how well it is written and the limited number of errors.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great Story, Very original story line ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Sweet! I could add numerous expletives, but I'm sure they have already been used here. Five stars to the tenth power

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Loved it

Great imagination, well written everybody gets what they deserved. 5*

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Fantastic storyline and well writen. 5 stars +

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Great tale of takin' it to the cheaters. Loved sending Frank to the gay bar.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ PLUS!

Frank is still at the Blue Oyster Mens Club as a towel boy in the restroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!

Why do all you authors write your protagonist as a clueless idiot???? Otherwise the story was OK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An easy five...

...star story with an appropriate ending. The treacherous wife was married to a patient, smart man-with-a-plan.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Pedictable but goood

nice story of revenge and love.

Rennie9Rennie9over 3 years ago

Loved it! What a grand storyteller. Keep up the good work.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

You got to love revenge on a cheating slut wife. Well Done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part two

Pls make more part I want to see them get married

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed it and the revenge was good and fully deserved. But let's be honest lots of it were so far fetched, you could not take it seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous