All Comments on 'The Honey Trap'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn Melanie was cold. Takes everything but leaves the wedding album. That right there shows she didn't give a shit, despite what she said while they danced later (had some good times, yada yada). How the hell did they last 10 years? What a bitch. I don't understand how people can do that to someone they supposedly love, but I suppose that's part of why it's so shocking (and makes for a good read). She got what she deserved in the end, although some would say she didn't get enough.

"You should have gone into politics." She just smiled and winked at me. "In my line of work I'm only one step away." -- Alright, that was a genius exchange. You win. :)

Rhiannon was a gem. That gesture at the end was beautiful. I hope things work out for her. Glad Michael finds love in the end with Penny. Shame he had to waste 10 years with a bitch first.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story! Well told!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, outstanding! I love it when a plan comes together and the good guys win. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story! 5 stars definitely! Thank you for the enjoyment!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

This is a perfectly-written story totally devoid of all the silly memes, tropes, and clichés that suck the life out of good storytelling. It's easy to see why this writer has 3K+ followers. The only mystery is why OP lets his work go for free, but we should not orally examine this free equine specimen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is ridiculous. Hiring an escort to trick a moron his wife was cheating with was 1980's level of goofy. Should have hired a couple of thugs to break his knees. Cheaper than a high-end escort and much more satisfying revenge wise. Hire the escort to get over the wife but the MC didn't even sleep with her. Pathetic storytelling about a wimpy man who couldn't handle a bully at his tennis club. Good thing he wasn't bullied by a man at the local hockey club he would have craped his pants. Sorry but all those saying story was really good have really low standards.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Been a fan of yours for a long time...this on was way fun...the whore with the heart of gold...you know, I've met a couple of those traveling thru life. It's not always business before pleasure, some times it's just pleasure...a fling a dalliance or whatever you want to call it. It was just for fun, sometimes over a coupla years and one stayed in touch with me for a long time and we met several times while I was traveling thru her state...one of my best memories. Looking back, I would probably have married her and her me and I would trust her implicitly cuz I knew where she was coming from. She might have continued to ply her trade but she told me once even if she did it was knowing that I loved her, that she had some stability who didn't care what she did, only cared about her. I have wonderful memories about her and things were free and easy for both of us...that was almost 40 yrs ago. A coupla yrs ago I wrote and asked how her life had went/gone whatever and she wrote me back, told me she'd married and had had a coupla kids and was happy but she said She would never forget me and I told her the same...actually one of my better memories and one of my better relationships. I nicknamed her Sugar drawers cuz it grossed out her room mate at the time..she loved the name and the effect it had on people so no matter where we went or with who, thats what I always called her and when we met new people I'd call her that and she'd giggle and squeeze my arm and a kiss one the cheek...She was well and truly a good friend and a great fuk buddy. Hadn't thought of her for a while but some how this story brought her back to mind...Sugar drawers....yeah thats who she was.

usaretusaret5 months ago

It got my 5 stars.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

;-) A well-written and charming tale. Thanks for a fun read! Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Now THIS is how it is done!! I would make it 10 stars if I could! Thank you!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Great fun story!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent read this twice now gets better each time

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What happened if Michael realizes that he has a special feeling for Rhiannon and only a sister love for Penny.. Will he look for Rhiannon and leave Penny behind?

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

Fun story. good job

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

Well done Sir. A great story. Any chance I could buy the film rights ?

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

This was quite nice. Short but sweet. Although I would've like to have read a bit of an after scene between Penny and the MC. I kinda expected the revenge plot to have lated a bit longer too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

@justbobkc Re: That woman and Daryl Hannah. Just because SHE happened to see her not at her best doesn't mean that most people don't consider her a beauty.

\

"it just happened." - Sigh, it doesn't JUST happen. You may "just happen" to feel an initial attraction, but if you're in a committed relationship you don't act on it.

\

I still don't see how her taking ALL the savings, PLUS the entire business that he helped fund, while he gets the house, which may or may not be paid for, is a fair division of assets.

\

"I had to do what was right for me." - Fine, so ask for an amicable, fair (which despite what his lawyer said I don't think this was, unless there were other assets that weren't talked about) divorce BEFORE chearing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Georgia is not a no fault state. I sued for adultery and alienation of affection, and abandonment. Who ever wrote this must not live here needs to do more research before writing about things you don't know. It will save you from looking like an ass. Hiring a highend escort to trick the man who slept with his wife was dumb. Yes hire the escort to help get over her but it's better to get revenge buy kicking the guys ass. Why does everyone write such pathetic losers who can't handle their business with other men? As long as you don't kill the guy or cripple him the cops will hardly care who beat his ass especially if there are no witnesses or you provoke him into attacking you. It's self defense then and then you can cripple him. Get it on film though, that's what my buddy did and he got away with it. Cops don't like guys who sleep with other people's wives either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had almost forgotten how much I loved this story and the wonderful and devious way it plays out. It really brought my spirits up which is what I needed badly tonight so once again, thank you for writing something that means so much to me.

GG

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding story!! I think there could be a couple alternate endings written like February Sucks. . One in which Michael has Rhianaa for one night to celebrate and another where Rhihana and Michael end up together! On the first alternate ending he still ends up with Penny but since they haven’t begun a relationship yet it’s not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was looking for a hot story, but this, although l guessed the ending quite quickly, was a delight to read. Simply, thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

what a awesome story. not what i thought it was going to be but I really enjoyed it

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Great payback BTB story.! Excellent read, wonderful ending! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very improbable, BUT I still enjoyed it a lot. The nature of good fiction, in this instance romantic fiction, and it's not even my favorite genre. But liked the angle of women defending their friend or mate. That is what marriage is supposed to be about: having your mate's back. And I don't mean "mate" in the Commonweath sense either. My wife and I married decades ago in grad school and always had each other's back in every sense, sometimes in difficult circumstances. That is love, as in loyalty, fidelity, and trusted intimacy. That you found an awesome partner who you can trust always and absolutely. If that makes me a 'romantic', then so be it. The author here captures it well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

VERY nice story. Could see the ending a mile away but it was still so satisfying. 5 stars and a Big thank you!

drjlcherrytreedrjlcherrytree3 months ago

Ha! I was actually rooting for Rihannon!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great story, I enjoyed it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

A really fantastic story.

fredbrownfredbrown3 months ago

My third read of this tale but my first comment. I give it a fav and 5-stars because I just flat enjoy reading it.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Отличная история!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer3 months ago

Second read and it's still out standing! cd

yarinc7777yarinc77773 months ago

Fun but beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see a sequel wherein Rhiannon also finds true love. She deserves it.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Second time I've read this, iit just gets better. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

4 Stars as their is no way she will give back that money , I have been around the world and they never ever give the money back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing!

Loved it.

Especially that last line.

:)

Well done!

pendapendaabout 2 months ago

Just a lovely story. Very well written and the ending was perfect! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. Just... wow.

Thank you for the story. That was actually an awesome revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for this wonderful revenge story. If my wife had ever done this to me, I would have dug deep and found a woman like Rhiannon. I have read several of your stories and loved them all. Keep up the great updates work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for a great story!!! Well done!!!

I agree with the comnent that we would a story for Rhiannon to find her love. If you feel up to it!!!!

All the best and we look forward to Rhiannon story(ies)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for a great story!!!

I think Rhiannon is the heroine of your story.

Please us more about her and how she ended up as a escort.

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Wonderful story. Like others, I'd like a follow on story about Rhiannon. And a Penny and Michael story. Perhaps this I'd the mark of a great writer, to be able to create such great characters that we want more of the characters' stories.

Unfortunately, this story was written in 2012, and it looks like the author's last submission was in 2015. So it's not looking good for any follow-up. Too bad.

One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I expected this story to be really good from the reviews. It is absolutely trash. The MC is so pathetic if I was his wife I would leave him too. He had to hire a escort to get revenge and even that was lame. Where is the revenge? Just awful story writing. Probably hoping to publish on Amazon with all the other third rate writers.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

How anyone can like this I don't know, it was a good idea trashed by a so so writer.

Oh, and by the way, it's 'couldn't care less' not 'could care less', think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

At about the third page I'd had enough of the presented personality of the primary character. all the stammering, the blushing, the self-doubt, the self-deprecation, the bumbling and stumbling.......I just couldn't spend any more time with this. I supposed your characterization of the main character was intentional. I hope it worked for you and you've gotten a high score and favorable comments. I confess to not being a fan of the "bumbling fool" persona. Yes, it's my problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous