All Comments on 'The House Husband Ch. 05'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Hilarious Tragedy!

'Square Peg ' of House Hubby Attempts To Be the 'Only One' Fit Into 'Round Hole ' of Burgeoning Slut Wife! Poor fellow ... If only there was a clue that wife is rife and ripe for havoc.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This dude is super dense

She is lying to him about where she is going and he has proof of that.

Now she claims he is suffocating her, well I think it's time he kicks her out, and goes for alimony plus child support since she is bring home the corn as she said.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEE WHAT DSQ STARTED

GOOD STORIES, MULTIPLE PLOTS, SPIN-OFFS ON SPINS, NEW CHARACTERS WITH STARRING ROLES...ETC TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Gordon

Gordon is a pussy who is getting "fucked" by his bitch wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok, what the fuck is wrong with this clown shoes?

First paragragh, he likes the idea of his wife in stocks...two paragraghs later, he says nothing about the scene turned him on...which is it? When he goes with wifey and she is given permission to cane the sub, he freaks out? Well, what the fuck did he expect? A cake? And what the fuck article is she writing? Who is she wrting for because I didn't know she was a reporter, so how the fuck does that work?

You are going out of your way to make us dislike her but in truth, I think you are the real pussy. Frankly, she should divorce him because British law would compel the children to stay with the mom and he would be on the street, looking for work, living in a cardboard box selling his ass in SoHo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a continuing sorry tale.

Doesn't need to continue. Actually, should not of even started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
harsh comments

are not necessary. It's simply a guy with some values and standards, hit hard when losing his job, adjusting to a new situation but longing to be the "man of the house" again. OK, his wife became more independent, but he's right when he says she shouldn't belittle him for that. He didn't it to her when he was bringing in the corn. No, he has every right to tell her how he feels. In addition to his feelings of being unsuccessful to find another rewarding job, feeling less to the man he used to be, he KNOWS there's something else going on, he felt it in their lovemaking and he found confirmation on her computer. Knowing something is wrong but not knowing what is for sure a drain on your mind. So what if he agreed first to some experimenting to bond with his wife again, they DID say they were going to Pete's just to observe and he didn't need to be snapped at or humiliated by his wife because he reminded her of that. Even if he didn't stop her first, there was indeed no need to let her continue the whipping. ***

I think the author makes a serious attempt to bring us a good story. There's some build up, which is more than in many other stories on this site, and I just wished that the chapters were a bit longer so we fidn out more sooner. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what road to take

Anne has shown that she is the Alpha mate and she has no respect at all for her husband. Anne does have some anger management issues when thing do not go her way and although her husband feels they they have reached a crisis point Anne in this latest argument lashes out and verbally assaults her husband and that this is the new her, the bread winner and for him to deal with it. Will hubby cow down and give in to her or will he make a stand?

allsop72allsop72over 12 years ago
time to end

ok ok we are aware he is as dumb as a stump....she is a slut whore...it is now time to END this...........

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago

I think it's time for them to go their separate ways. Cheating or not it's her interest for D/s fetish that will ruin their marriage since Gordon won't participate in that kind of relationship. Good story author, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she fucks peter & her boss

great story keep it going. liked how she enjoyed herself but think she should have left with her husband but at this point it's a fact she did fuck peter as shes been gone for 5 hours time. Jobs are very hard to find. She was very lucky in getting one and he didn't lord it over her before did he. Now I think it's some pay back time for him doing his lady friend after him telling them what happened. let her see him getting some action & him not coming home for a few hours time. Lets make his accounting work pay off bigger & him making more then her. so she will have to ask herseft if she wants to stay with him. Lets have him getting the kids & her getting the shaft if she leaves. gives it a better twist

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
THROW HER OUT !!!!

She is already fucking her boss, so to fuck Peter is the next step in the destruction of her marriage. Just leave the WHORE to her own devices. When they get divorced, and he details her little sexual encounters. He will get the kids, as he is there primary carer. And it will serve her right, when she has to pay him child support, and she only gets supervised rights to their visits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
short chapters

I'm enjoynig the story but its getting a bit frustrating just getting into it and the chapers over and gotta wait for another day. extend the chapters and get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Now we know what she is, its now a matter of how her life changes. A number of ways for her demise, I prefer an awkward one for her.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
bye, Bitch!

Yeah, although not exactly unpredictable {as the story has been written, so far}, this is the part when Hubby (hopefully) kicks her to the curb. Or at least, gives her the ultimatum.

[And as usual, the kids will be the ones who suffer the most. Forgive me for a dose of "real life".]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending it

Divorce seems to be the only reasonable solution.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Great

Nicely conceived story: long on emotional turmoil and thankfully short on graphic descriptions of six. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
make it short

this "drama" is not worth writing 10 more chapters and for damn sure is not erotic. A woman who forgets that she has kids is no woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An excellent story so far.

I don't think he'll be able to overlook her flaws of degrading him. I sure hope you don't ruin the story by turning him into a spineless wimp.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
I see a blow up coming....

The husband drew the line, and she came back with not being able to help pick out the clothes the children wear as a how much control he snatched from her grasp? My god, what a reach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of course she if fucking around

and of course she could never admit it

he is very stupid and the slut needs to be ditched

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
English Cucks

How th hell did this country take over half of the world?

The majority of their men are limp wrist cream pie eating corn hole taking cuckolds

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Ah Ha

Now the wife is a cheating cunt and he is a house husband cuck. Last chapter coming up. I hope the husband gets his balls before the wife squashes them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY ?

Why do you bigots go on about English writers ? Such a shame comments cannot be constructive. Small minds I guess.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
back to being stupid again

one more to go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Jk rowling is english. Jrr tolkien was english. Jonathan stroud is english. So motherfuckers, shut the fuck up!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
Oh My god... this is a joke right ... let me see If I have this right

his wife emails are now password protected

he KNOW she is fucking other m en'

when she comes home that Night her pussy is shaven

then after KNOWING all of that .. when she comes home 5 hours later after deciding to be with peter and NOT with him ...this idiot husband thinks she did NOT fuck Peter?

this is a joke right ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And once again

The Comments on this story are more entertaining than the story! Rock on Commentators! CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Deceptive bitch.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Nice try at the save, lets see what happens

Worked over Rover of a bitch. D/s play is only good with REAL adults who are in control and aware.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Starting to get repetitive, but still has some interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first few chapters the MC is depicted as a savvy sort of bloke who knows what's what, so why when confronted with strong circumstantial evidence of his wife's infidelity does he go straight into denial? It makes no sense. We earlier see an instance of him getting angry at her treatment of him, then when offered placatory sex his anger magically evaporates into thin air. A man that intelligent cannot be that stupid and a man as strong as he is cannot be that weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah yes "CRY HAVOC" the scene is set for a war. Should be interesting. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous