The Housekeeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

Rachel smiled and left. The walk home would take half an hour and the thought of being seen by anyone was just too much for her pulsing pussy. She was seeping so much cunt juice she was sure it was running down her legs. A couple of men did see her and gave her broad smiles and group of school boys gawped at her and made lewd remarks about fucking on the teachers desk. By the time she got home she was throbbing so much she just grabbed her husband and shoved his cock into her hole fucking him hard even though he was laughing all the time. She never had a problem getting him hard when she wanted it he was just so fucking horny. She crashed through her orgasm and then sat on him for five minutes in silence. Finally she said "God I need a shower." She kissed him and went off for a very hot shower.

Half an hour later, feeling so much better she told him of her day and what was planned for next week. "At this rate you will be able to rent your own flat and become a call girl." He laughed

"What's a call girl?" She asked innocently

He just couldn't help but roll up laughing. Made even worse by the fact that she truly didn't know what was so funny.

This story is my personal and intellectual property and remains so under national and international copyright laws. Unless given written authority from me personally stating otherwise no person or organisation of any kind in any country has the right to reproduce it in part or in whole in anyway.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers