The Hunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers

"Em I love you. I have since not long after we met. This week has been more wonderful than I could ever have imagined and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. In fact that's why we have to talk. A marriage, in order to last that long, has to be based on trust and each of us has to earn and cherish that trust. I have to tell you that I have not been totally truthful with you."

Em's face screwed up with concern.

"Em, it's true that I was angry and upset that you trusted Sammy, but I'm sorry to say that he did tell you part of the truth. He didn't tell you that he drugged me and that he arranged for that woman, or maybe even those women, to have sex with me. That was me in the picture. I was not there willingly and I avoided sex with you after I realized what had happened because I had to be tested to make sure I hadn't caught anything. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how many lies Sammy had told and whether you would believe me. I pretended to be angry when I got home that day because I wanted to maneuver you into going to Samuel for help. I tried to tell you that when I came back home that night but you stopped me. I'm sorry Em. I do love you."

In my embarrassment I had been looking down but I felt she had the right to look me in the eyes so I looked up to see a tear rolling down her cheek and a smile on her face.

"Kenny, I knew all that!"

"WHAT!"

"Samuel told me he was sure that Sammy had done something like that and besides, after you confronted me that night and insisted it was not you and after I had spoken with Samuel and discovered that Sammy was every bit the weasel you said he was, I looked at the picture again and realized two things. One, the picture quality was low enough that it might not have been you and two, that mole under your chin on the left side was clearly visible, making me positive it was you."

"Em, why did you let me make you do all those things?"

Em's face went almost scarlet! Her smile turned from one of amusement to one of embarrassment and discomfort.

"Kenny," she began, " I've wanted to do those things with you for a long time. I resisted at first because, somehow I saw them as not what a respectable wife does, but there were a few times when we had been drinking that I didn't resist as much and they were great! I have always worried about what you would think of me if I asked you to do them or even let you have your own way without the booze as an excuse for me to indulge. When you were pretending to be angry and I was upset and willing to do whatever it took to make it up to you for trusting Sammy, I was actually aroused at the idea of HAVING to do what you wanted me to.

If you made me do things, then the responsibility was yours. It was unlikely that you would tell me to do anything you would be upset about or disrespect me for doing. For a while, it looked like you were going to confess and I didn't want that to happen, so I begged you not to talk about it for a week so that you would have me as your slave.

Kenny, I've loved all the things we did together and I'm sorry we didn't do them before and I'm looking forward to doing more with you. I love you!"

Epilogue:

As I said, following those hunches made a major change in my life.

Now, I'm sure you are thinking that from that moment on we had kinky sex every day, but that's not so. We did for several months though but the fact is, our sex life has been drastically reduced for the past two years and Em has just told me the news that it will be impaired for quite a while yet. Our almost two year old son is about to have a sibling and Em and I couldn't be happier.

We have discussed it many times and have agreed to stop at two children and I have a "hunch" that, as time and circumstance permit, we'll get back to that wonderful sex, but in the meantime, we're going to enjoy loving each other and having a family.

cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers