The Hunger Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

As I finished filling the car, I had an idea. I grabbed one of the bags from the car, and asked Heather to go to the bathroom with me. She replied that she didn't need to go but when I asked her again to accompany me, she relented. I think she was a little puzzled by the bag that I was carrying but must have suspected that I was up to something.

When we got to the bathroom, I locked the door and set the bag on the vanity. I turned to her, took her hands and asked her if she wanted to try out her new plug while we were on the road. The puzzled look on her face turned to one of surprise as her eyes fastened on the bag once again. She simply stood there, silent for a moment and I could see the uncertainty in her face.

I helped resolve her unease by simply saying, "I will if you will."

Her eyes brightened, she smiled and agreed with a cheerful "OK."

I quickly dug out my plug, one of my old ones, and a bottle of lube. I thought it would help things a little if I put mine in first and she watched as I efficiently dropped my thong around my ankles, lubed the plug and then my ass. A minute or so later, my ass was full, the excess lube wiped off, and my thong back in place after grunting softly as I slid it into place. All the while, Heather watched me, obviously more than a little fascinated.

When I was done, I asked her if she was ready. She nodded slowly and a bit hesitantly. I knew she was nervous. I had removed the smallest of the three plugs in her training set and told her we would start her off with it. I could see that she was relieved that I hadn't chosen one of the larger one's that was closer in size to the one I was using. I lubed it up and set it on its base on the vanity and asked her to lean over the vanity, pull up dress, and pull down her thong. I had to really try hard to not become too distracted as I set about lubing up her ass, inside and out. It wasn't easy. I had slid first one, then a second of my small fingers into her ass and made sure the inside was well lubed.

When she was all prepared, I said, "I'll just hold it for you. I'll let you push back onto it at your own speed. Take your time. I've had a lot more practice then you have, so don't feel like you have to rush."

I placed the rounded tip of the plug against the wrinkled ring of her anus and asked, "Ready?" "Uh huh," she almost gasped in response.

"OK, just relax. Don't clench up, you might even want to try pushing out a little bit, like you are going to the bathroom. When you are ready, just push back with your hips and I'll hold it steady. Don't forget to breathe, just like you are doing yoga," I advised, fully into my mentor mode.

She started to push back and nothing budged at first. I then saw her remember to relax and the ring opened slightly and the tip slid in a fraction of an inch. Her breathing became deep and regular and she pushed back further. I placed my free hand on her exposed back, just above her ass and softly caressed the skin there. She was making slow but steady progress as she stopped and started. I looked up and I saw her face in the mirror over the vanity. The look on her face was a mixture of concentration, and occasional twinges of pain, mixed with what I can only describe as determination. Soft moans escaped her lips occasionally in rhythm with the movement of her hips. I felt a strong sense of pride in my protégé. Her eyes met mine in the mirror as she noticed me watching her and I smiled at her, trying to be supportive and show her my pride in her. She returned the smile and it was almost as if she got additional strength from me.

Her rectum was continually being stretched wider by the tapered shape of the plug and when I looked back down again I saw that she was approaching the point where the flange would slip in and she would be able to close around the narrower neck.

"Just a little more," I said, trying to encourage her.

She pushed back hard one final time and the plug lodged itself fully in her ass and her rectum closed around the neck. Her last thrust backwards was accompanied by a louder grunt. I could see her grimace as she was stretched. That look was quickly replaced by one of relief as the worst was past.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yea, I think so," she gasped, still recovering from the effort.

"Just stay there like that for a minute, relax for a minute, and I'll get you ready to go," I instructed her.

I used some toilet paper to clean up the excess lube that had oozed from her ass, replaced the thong, and pulled the hem of her dress back down. When I was done, I took her by the shoulders and gently pulled on them until she was once again standing upright. Her thong had a lot of lycra in it and I knew that it would hold the smaller plug in place. I made sure the thong strap was situated against the base to hold it in place.

"Do you think you can walk to the car, or do you need another minute?" I asked.

"I'll give it a shot. My legs are a little rubbery right now," she replied.

I took her hand and after checking to make sure the back of my dress was in place, led her back to the car and opened and held the door for her as she got in.

"How do you feel?" I asked after negotiating the car back into the flow of traffic and pulling onto the highway.

She sat there, contemplating my question for a few moments while I got the car up to speed, set the cruise control, adjusted the position of my seat and settled in for the drive. I had loaded a few favorite CD's into the sound system and soon had some easy listening music playing in the background. I felt the pressure of the plug in my own ass as I moved around and felt the resulting twinge in my pussy. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she tried to put words to the sensations coming from her lower extremities.

"Weird, really weird," she finally replied. "At first it was a weird kind of pain as I stretched, but I guess you know about that. Then I was just full, really full. Almost like I had to go to the bathroom... and now I'm still full but I guess I'm starting to get into it a little. My pussy is getting wet so I guess that's a good thing," she giggled.

"Yea, that's generally a good sign," I giggled in response. "Was the pain worth it?" I added, a little more seriously.

"You know, I didn't really mind it that much. It wasn't like other kinds of pain, like a tooth ache or a pulled muscle. It was sorta like the nipple clamps last night, a good kind of pain. I guess it's what they call pleasure/pain in the erotic stories," she said. Her words were slow and calculated, as she tried to describe something that did not lend itself well to words.

"You know what's the weirdest part?" she asked?

"What's that?"

"Sitting here, in plain sight of all these other people driving by with this huge thing shoved up my ass," she giggled again. "I can't help but imagine what they would think if they knew. In a funny way I guess it's a turn on for me, on top of how it feels. You know?"

"I think I understand completely. Remember when we first met at the gym?"

"Uhhh, yea. What about it?" she replied.

"You saw my plug in my gym bag didn't you?" I asked.

"I thought I saw something." A sudden realization hit her. "Oh my gosh! Do you... I mean you wear it... there?" she exclaimed.

"Duh! Yes sweetie, the plug and another toy I sometimes use there, something called duotone balls. Almost every time you have worked me out. Why do you think I like the exer-cycle so much?"

Heather seemed to be lost in thought for a while and again I could see the wheels spinning in her head. I think she might be thinking of the possibilities of this sort of toy use. Finally, she was ready for more information and she turned to me.

"Do you ever cum while wearing it? I mean at the gym? I mean, I have never seen you..." She finally just seemed to run out of words but I got the gist of her question.

"No, I mean not just from wearing it. I enjoy it and its pleasurable and all, but it's not enough to get me off from just wearing it. The fact that I'm wearing it in public without anyone knowing is a turn on for me too. I do sometimes use one when I am masturbating though. I enjoy the feeling of being full back there when I'm masturbating and I always seem to have a real intense orgasm that way."

Heather was again lost in thought and asked, "Do you think I could... I mean... could I get away with wearing it at the gym... at work."

"I don't see why not, it's not like you're going to have a violent orgasm right there in the middle of the floor. It does make the time go by, especially when I'm going something boring like riding the bike. The bike seat is really nice, just the right amount of pressure on the base, and the movement helps out too." I answered.

"Wow, you never cease to amaze me!" she exclaimed.

"I hope not, I wouldn't want to start to bore you," I replied.

"I somehow doubt that." She said and then seemed to consider something else. "The other toy you mentioned, the duo thingy. What's that all about?"

"I'll show you later. I brought it too. It's better when you are more active, like on the bike. It goes in your pussy." I said, in a matter of fact tone.

Our conversation continued as we made good time. Heather squirmed in her seat a little from time to time, obviously exerting more pressure against the plug. She asked a lot of questions about the camp and the people I knew there. I tried to answers her questions as openly and honestly as possible so that she got full disclosure, the good and the bad, although there was very little I could truly describe as bad.

We had gotten away from the city and the traffic had thinned out. I asked Heather to get us something to drink from the cooler in the back seat. She had to contort her way between the split seats to get to it. She oohed and aahed a little as she experienced the sensations that the plug produced as she did so. She had told me a few minutes before that she was getting a little "squishy." I had a thought and told her to also get my toy bag and set it up in the front seat with us.

After handing me my drink, she set the bag on the center console and returned to her seat and buckled back up. Seeing that there was no traffic near us, I dug into the bag, my eyes flickering back and forth to the road, and retrieved the pocket rocket vibrator. I handed it to Heather and asked her to take it out of its package.

'Why don't you use that to take the edge off? It'll help the time pass quicker," I said to her, grinning wildly.

She seemed a little shocked at the idea, at least at first, but warmed to it quickly when I pointed out that the tinted windows would provide some privacy. She swiveled her head around, checking to see if there were any nearby cars or truck that would notice. Seeing none, she noticeably relaxed. Before long, she had dress up and the vibe pressed against her pussy. She was still a little reserved and pulled the dress back down over her hand but still only draped across her thighs so that no one could see clearly what she was doing.

The plug had done a good job in warming her up and the addition of the vibe was enough to quickly bring her arousal to a peak. It wasn't long before her moans and groans drowned out the music from the sound system.

"Can I, Kim, can I?" she gasped between moans.

She didn't have to finish. I could sense her need. "Yes sweetie. Cum for me. Cum now." I said, my words almost a whisper. It was all she needed and she predictably blasted off into her orgasm. Her cries of release echoed in the confined space of the car. One thing I had always loved about Heather was the way her body trembled when she was cumming and this time was no different. Her legs continued to noticeably tremble for quite a while as she enjoyed the afterglow of her climax.

The vibe had ended up on the floor board at her feet, still vibrating quietly. I managed to lean over and grab it and turn it off. It was still wet and a little slippery from her juices. I placed it back in the toy bag.

Heather was a total failure as a conversation partner for quite a while. She laid back, slumped in the car seat and seemed to be almost comatose as she recovered and enjoyed her post orgasmic contentment.

"Thank you, I sorta needed that. You've kept me turned on all day." she finally said, her head rolling towards me. I looked at her and I could see the relaxed glow on her face as our eyes met. "You're welcome darling. I wish I could say it was my pleasure, but we both know that isn't exactly true," I jibed at her.

"I guess I should say I owe you, but that's becoming something I seem to be repeating over and over. I guess one of these days I'm going to have to devote a lot of time to paying you back," she replied, slowly returning to her normal chatty self.

"One of these days I'll let you," I replied, smiling at her as we shared the meaning of what might be behind our words. "Realistically though, watching, and hearing you just now was a pretty good payback. I enjoyed it. Maybe not quite as much as you, but it was nice. It sure beats making this drive alone. You are pretty good etnertainment," I added.

"Want to know what made it really nice for me," she asked rhetorically.

"What's that?"

"It was the fact that you told me to do it. That was such a huge turn on for me. I kept thinking about it. I'm not really doing this for myself, I'm doing it because you told me too. I really got off on that. I mean... it was more than just the 'helping me' thing, a lot more. I really, really liked that and I hope you will do it again." There was a large measure of sincerity in her words that really struck me. I had to sit back and think about them for a minute and let allow them to sink in.

I came to one conclusion. The submissive side of Heather's personality seemed to run a lot deeper than a few "fantasies" and her "help" quirk. Her comments and what I had observed while we were shopping was leading me to the conclusion that she was a lot more sub than she or I had realized. It ran deep but it was starting to rise closer and closer to the surface as we got more involved. I hoped that could be attributed to the growing trust she was developing in me. Whatever the cause, I had to consider what this meant in terms of our developing relationship.

I had just decided to try a few experiments with her to test my assumptions when my reverie was interrupted by the fact that I needed to pull off the highway and to start navigating once again. Heather's excitement level rose when I announced that this was our exit and we were getting close. 'Perfect timing,' I thought as I noticed the sun starting to get low in the west. I smiled to myself when I noticed Heather getting fidgety and nervous as I pulled up to the entrance to the camp.

"Relax Heather," I said to her. "I'll protect you from the nudist bogeyman."

She giggled in response and said, "But who is going to protect me from you?"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 14 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers