All Comments on 'The Hunt'

by itsumo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Huh?

Sorry, I gota say this I don't understand the story. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dear Huh?

If you read the quote at the top, you will see it is from something called Black Sun Rising. This is a science-fiction / fantasy trilogy. I haven't read it, but it is about humans who land on a planet where some 'force' is able to manifest people's conscious, unconscious, and subconscious, dreams, fantasies, desires, etc.

This story is an imagined extension of the scene set in the quote, with an erotic flavor.

Do you understand now???????? It isn't really that hard, unless you are at the intellectual level of most of the people who post responses here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Huh? x 2

That's the answer of the author for sure - which frankly is rather pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i thought it was good

i have never heard of the book mentioned but i still thought the story was good it appeals to the desire all females have to be overpowered and taken i thought it to be very erotic i only wish it had been longer

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Misplaced story

In the Sci Fi category this story would have been understood. Here it is missed by those not also Sci Fi fans.

I would have scored it higher if there had been some character development. As it is I don't care about her. She is a nobody. I don't know anything about him except he made up what her terror was about and he has a cock, wears boots and hunts. Perhaps if you made at least one character developed enough that a reader would care about them...

itsumoitsumoabout 19 years agoAuthor
Well

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :) I shan't be defending this story to death. It's my first try at writing so while I'm disappointed that many people don't get it, I won't bash myself over it :)

Thanks anonymouses for getting what I wanted to do and for defending me. You're nice!

Thanks Scorpio44 for your thoughtful advice. I'd bear that in mind.

As for the huh?x2 person who said that anonymous was me. I don't need to resort to that sort of thing. Utter rubbish.

Still, I appreciate the rest of the comments. I'd try harder with my next story.

Once again, thanks everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I liked the story

I liked the story enough to want to see it continue. I hope you do that.

lizzybit26lizzybit26over 18 years ago
This was cool

I'm very much digging this story. It takes a cool premise and flies with it. The sex scene could have been more gratuitous but I was so intrigued by the darkness of the story that I can forgive it.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Never read the book it's taken from, but I think I'm going to now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous