All Comments on 'The Hunters Ch. 01'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
greeneyes1964greeneyes1964over 13 years ago
Great start !!

For your first submission you have done exceedingly well. Look forward to more ....

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
MORE!

Please right another chapter asap and post it!!! :)

This was an enjoyable chapter and it kept me on the edge of my seat so I can't wait for the next one!

Great job!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
An interesting

idea but the story could use some editing. I'm looking forward to the next, (hopefully more polished) chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bring it on!

Okay now I'm hooked.. Please post the next chapter soon!

elsanguineelsanguineover 13 years ago
Good start!

I think you did good for your first try. I didn't see much errors, so don't be disheartened. Continue writing! I'm looking forward to more plot development!

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Curious

To know what Anya and her family are. Not so sure I like to poor Weres getting bumped off as I love Weres but I'm interested enough to see where this is going. Good first chapter.

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Nicely done

A new world of werewolves and vampires that stalk the night and hunters. Yummy.

Put downs

- Your super duper sexy heroine. Her 36 D - defying gravity I bet - jugs was a brave literary decision.

- The fact that she can run more than 1800mph (better wear a seatbelt and watch out her huge knockers from getting ripped by the friction)

Every time your characters Muse - it's actually you TELLING (as opposed to SHOWING). Dont do that it's poor writing.

But interesting tale nonetheless, decent writing and a cliff hanger plot.

reverendaholicreverendaholicabout 13 years ago
mate?

Only thing I find strange is that Logan's mate just died and he finds the scentless his mate? Maybe it will make more sense in the next chapters. Keep up the good work.

The Rev.

Linnea10Linnea10about 13 years ago
To The Rev

Just wanted to add that my understanding is that Logan is the Alpha's son as written towards the end of their conversation.

It is just Anya's belief that he was the mate.

Hope I'm correct and it clarifies the story, which has an interesting beginning.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
confused..

Ok so i read your blog as well. and in one it said that Pushing Boundaries is set after ITVL but before this..just curious as to how Eian and Fiona aren't the Alphas anymore..

but other than that, im sure ill love this series just as much as i do the other. keep up the amazing work!!

secretitosecretitoabout 12 years ago
Interesting!

So far I'm liking your take on this. I think I will be easily hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Read

Enjoying this story!

LonewLonewover 8 years ago
great start

so far this is a great story you have me intriged about what exactly she is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous