All Comments on 'The Hunters Ch. 06'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

I was happy to see another chapter. I enjoyed it alot. You really have done a great job of showing how emotional Logan and Ky are when it comes to their girls. Both Logan and Kyros obviously love the girls to distraction. I still have trouble understanding how you could love the woman who killed your sister, mate or not. I really liked how Kyros led the two elders to believe the girls were dead. But didn't they give up the ability to surprise them by letting the other Hunters chase them? Won't they report back about the girls? They'd have to have noticed that the two drivers and Richard didn't have scents. Anyway, I love how much Richard loves the girls. He really loves them as if they were his own. Does Aurora remember Kyros at all? I know on a subconscious level she must if she called him Ky but I was surprised she reacted well to him saying he'd Sire her.

I really hope they are able to take down the hunters and the council b/c they are so corrupt with unchecked power. It would also be awful for the Alpha's next children to be emotionless killers. I'm sure the two elders will be brought down by their overconfidence and their tendency to underestimate others. I think that Richard should tap into that power that Kyros said he'd never used. It would also be poetic if the girls and Richard get most deadly when those they love are directly threatened since the elders are so against their emotional attachments. I hope the final confrontation is explosive. I kinda hope that we learn more about Richard and how he came to be and how he differs from his girls. I also would hope he can find someone to love. Maybe one of Kyros' sisters?

ArtFormArtFormover 13 years agoAuthor
To Caand

Hi there!

I really appreciate your comment! I'm gonna take your suggestion on Richard finding love. I have thought about it... and I've also thought of making a prequel to The Hunters. i.e. before the girls were born. It's a suggestion. I wonder if the readers would like that. =)

Oh yeah... and I agree with you about the Logan and Anya relationship. I mean it is weird to love someone who killed your sister. I'll try to look into it and see what I can do to show how Logan's cope with it.

Okay... so one more [or two] chapter to go and we're done with this series!

Rudegal74Rudegal74over 13 years ago
Absolutely loving the ride......

Thanks for giving the story all of the twist and turns you have. I am looking forward to your next installment.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
You are creating wonders here!

I am loving the evolution of love between the different couples. I think there could have been more of a battle between Ky & Aurora, but in saying that, you wrote their scene beautifully, capturing her confusion and his devotion well.

Keep the magic rolling because I am loving this!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

hey artform

i can't believe that I missed the last chapters! they must've come out when i was away. when i saw your new story I realized you must've finished it. off to read it! can't wait to see how it ends.

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

really great story because all the characters are so multi-layered. I agree w/ some of the other reviewers I think that Logan and his pack would/should have a hard time w/ Anya despite the fact she was basically brainwashed. I also can imagine Aurora's characters being drawn to Ky and fighting it or being angry about the memory taken stuff. Can't wait for more - you definitely have a unique idea and have written it well.

Ereneer3Ereneer3over 12 years ago
great

I happened to come upon this story and i havent been able to put it down. Awesome so far. Please keep writing.

secretitosecretitoabout 12 years ago
So much for getting anything done today.

I have been reading this all morning and doubt I'm going to put it down anytime soon. Amazing story, love it, kudos, blah blah blah....okay just had to say that and scurry on over to the next chapter 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous