The Infernal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips wiggled against the vibrator, wanting it to fill her and take away the ache. Her hand continued to rub it back and forth on her clit. While her other hand, crept back up to her tits, now pinching them to provide little moments of pain with the pleasure.

She moaned completely unable to move her body except to the shadows bidding, "Do you like watching? Does this please you? God.. This feels so good."

The shadow didn't move but she could feel the intensity of its concentration on her. Her body was dancing against the sheets, as she desperately tried to get the vibrator into her throbbing pussy. It wouldn't move though, and she started to struggle for control of her body.

She cried out to the shadow, "Stop. Please,.. I want it in me,... I want to feel it thrust hard and deep into me. Please!"

Her hand increased the spread of the vibrator and slowly trailed it back and forth along her folds, angling it outside of her entrance. Her hand shook as she held the vibrator trying to edge it forward. She battled for control over her body. It seemed as if ages went by, with the vibrator not moving while her other hand continued to tease her breasts.

She pleaded loudly and then paused when she heard a dark, sinister voice, "Such a good, little girl."

Cassie moved her head to the side away from the shadow, letting strands of her hair fall in front of her face.

"Yes! I will be a good girl, please... I need to fuck myself... I want it so badly. I can't take anymore teasing"

Cassie felt like her body was on fire with desire for the vibrator to slid inside and fill her. Looking down, she saw her nipples were perky and sore, her hips arched against the vibrator that pressed into her wet, swollen lips. Then without warning, the vibrator slid into her. She could feel the tightness of her walls clamp around it as a thrill ran through her body.

"Oh, yes! Thank you, please move it faster, it feels so good. Yes!" She squirmed against the vibrator as her hand slid it in and out of her. Each time it slammed into her body, she felt her head tilt back and a small moan of pleasure escape her lips.

Her other hand left her breasts and raced down her body to find her sensitive clit, twirling it between the tips of her fingers. Her moans turned into gasps as her hips built up a rhythm with the vibrator. Feeling herself start to tighten and clench, she let her head fall back and started to scream in ecstasy as she orgasmed.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she convulsed against the vibrator, gyrating harder down on it.

Then rapidly, her entire body seemed to fall against the bed, and she felt control flood back to her. She lay there for a moment, trying to steady her hands and regain her breath. She slipped the vibrator out of her and set it to the side. Looking up to talk to the shadow, she saw it was gone. She had no idea what had just happened.Something is not right here.

Her legs were shaky as she tried to stand up and get out of the bed. She could feel that she was drenched both with sweat and her own juices running down her leg. Wandering to the bathroom, she had a million thoughts racing through her head. There was no way what had just happened was real.

She reached over for a towel, when she noticed Mimsy.

In the corner of the bathroom, Mimsy was huddled with her tail tucked between her legs. Shivering, all her fur was on standing on end, she whimpered up at Cassie in fear.

"It's ok, Mimsy...Everything's going to be ok. I won't let anything hurt you" Cassie scooped Mimsy up her into her arms and headed back to bed, making sure to turn on her bedroom light.

12