The Initiation Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon people started crying out with pleasure. The decibels got louder and louder. On our bed Carrie reached the point of no return first, Jo expertly flicking her tongue at Carrie's clitoris until the soon to be wed sexy witch could take no more. Her reaction led to Jo grabbing James' ass urging him to fuck her off the planet. One, two, three more thrusts and they exploded together setting off a chain reaction. I felt Jamie's cock twitch in my hand and as it streamed out Carrie did her best to catch some of it so she and Jo could share a cum kiss. That last act was the final straw for me.

"Fuck Jo. I'm cumming. Your sissy tranny hubby is cumming in a guy for the first time and I fucking love it. Aarghhhhhh!!"

THE CHANT

Since that evening Jo has transformed me into her sissy sex slave. Most Friday and Saturday nights are taken up with visits fro hunky drug reps and junior doctors who come over to our apartment to fuck my wife and I over and over again. Jo normally dresses me as a french maid or a naughty nurse. I love women's underwear. I love who we've become. Watching a guy in lingerie fuck your wife knowing he's going to do the same to you later that same evening is such a massive turn on.

Before we left Carrie's hen party I swore an allegiance to her and, more importantly, to Jo. I promised to Carrie to be a sissy tranny the rest of my life and I promised Jo she could fuck anyone she wanted. I love it when she fucks older men especially dressing them in her underwear. They generally take longer to climax. And watching a guy slide his big fat cock into your wife for 15-20 minutes whilst wearing panties is the biggest turn on of all. Sometimes I've even fucked him wearing a pair of Jo's silky crotchless panties at the same he is fucking her pussy.

Carrie did cast a spell on Jo. And Jo in turn got me to cast a spell on her (my wife). It's a dangerous spell to use on your wife, but she's asked me to share it with you guys in the hope other wives can fuck men whenever they want and turn their hubbies into little sissy trannies. Oh and do tell her what you'd like her to do to her. We both like reading about that now.

TURN MY WIFE INTO A BIG COCK LOVER

SO SHE CAN TURN ME INTO A BIG COCK SUCKER

MAY SHE HAVE SEX WITH LOTS OF GUYS

AND MAKE ME WEAR STOCKINGS ON MY THIGHS

PANTIES TOO, SILK AND SATIN I MUST WEAR

AS THOSE GUYS FUCK BOTH ME AND HER

Chant 3 times twice a day especially at night so she will be possessed by lust in her dreams and wake desiring to make those dreams come true.

Oh and finally, it's Carrie wedding next week. We're both going as bridesmaids!

12