The Inquisitor Ch. 28

Story Info
The Inquisitor works the Queen to frenzy before the machines.
2.1k words
4.45
15.5k
2
0

Part 36 of the 49 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers

The princess wound downwards around the curving stair, deep and deeper below the castle. The air grew dense and heavy and old as she descended. Down and down she climbed, until at last her feet stuck the flat stone floor of a tunnel leading off into the darkness. Though the floor was smooth stones laid in a geometric pattern, the walls and ceiling were rough and gouged, as if a great hand and nails had torn it from the living rock. The tunnel extended back past the staircase, but a massive rock-fall had sealed the passage in that direction. Her lantern guttered as a slight breath of air breathed out of the tunnel.

Holding her lantern before her, she carefully picked her way down the tunnel, sidestepping fallen stone and debris from the ceiling above. At last she came upon an ornate golden torch held by an equally adorned sconce. The torch and sconce had been beautifully carved to resemble a coiled dragon. Using another bit of cloth, she put flame to the torch, which at last crackled to life.

What she beheld took her breath away with a gasp. Before her was a massive arched doorway of sturdy oak and mahogany. Three times higher than a man it soared above her. The door was deeply carved with strange runes encircling an incredibly realistic dragon. It's scales gleamed in gold leaf; its sharp snarling teeth the smoothest ivory. It's eyes shone with fiery rubies, and its talons were forged steel, sharp and terrible.

In the torchlight, the princess found a small keyhole. Without much hope, she tried her little iron key, and was surprised to hear a resounding click through the mechanism. With her heart in her throat, she pulled back on it's massive handle with all her might. The old hinges budged but only a fraction. Again and again she strained at the giant door, until at last it loosed it's hold and swung wide on hidden counterweights. Beyond was only deep blackness.

Regaining her lantern, she crept slowly inside. The old man had mentioned nothing of a great adorned door, nor any dragon within. All the same, the princess could imagine stumbling headlong against scaly skin and razor sharp teeth. The feeble light from her lantern could not penetrate the darkness more than a few measures all around, but her footfalls echoed hollow, as if the chamber was terribly immense.

After a while of tiptoeing about, she came upon a large golden brazier, held high upon intricately carved golden claw feet. She noticed a small stone-lined trench running from it's base off into the gloom filled with some sort of dark liquid. Using her last bit of fabric, she caught a tongue of flame and lit the golden cauldron.

With a whoosh, flame leapt up within the brazier, and below, a stripe of fire raced down the trench below. It reached another brazier and caught it alight. The princess gasped as the fire raced along, lighting cauldron after cauldron until the entire chamber was bathed in firelight.

She stood agape as her eyes began to take in the mammoth hall. Spaced at intervals around the space were the flaming beacons, arranged in long rows down both sides of a very long hall. Between the rows of fire were shelf after massive shelf of leather bound books and tightly wrapped scrolls. There were long stone tables between the middle shelves, with cleverly decorated stone benches beside. At the far end of the great hall, a massive carving of a beautiful dragon dominated the high stone wall, mirroring the ornate design of the entrance.

Along the outer walls, beyond the fire trails lay an immeasurable treasure horde. Heaps of golden coins and doubloons, stacks of golden bars, all stamped with the same insignia of a dragon emblazoned so terribly on the entranceway. Among the great piles of gold stood large barrels and chests, spilling over with precious gems and stones, glowing with power. Racks of weapons stood amidst the gold, swords embued with powerful stones and runes, spears and jeweled pikes, heavy armored reflecting the dancing flames. Long strands of black pearls flowed out of a barrel near her. The lustrous spheres shone with eerie life in the firelight.

Her eyes grew wider and wider still, each direction bringing new wonders to her gaze. Turning slowly round, she tried to grapple with the immense horde of wealth before her. All at once she stood stock-still, as she turned to look behind.

Just behind her lay the very dragon's teeth she'd imagined in the dark. Only now in the dancing light, they were all the more fearsome. Shrieking she jumped back from them, only to find they lay still. Slowly she composed herself as she discovered that she now looked upon the long-dead skull of a tremendous dragon, it's gargantuan skeleton stretching behind it. Only a few steps more in the dark would have found her against the great teeth.

As a child, she had heard the tales of fearsome dragons laying waste to the realms, gathering their treasures and burning towns. All the while she had disbelieved them, but now, here lay the awful truth before her. She shuddered as she imagined it in life, its jeweled scales flashing in the sun, it's thick muscles and claws, it's horrible roar seemed to sound in her mind. Long ago this terrible worm had been vanquished, but even as bones, it cast a frightful image.

She backed slowly away from its hideous toothy maw, as if it might spring to life and gobble her whole. Indeed it was the span of many moments before she fully trusted its lifelessness enough to turn once again to face the great hall.

Extinguishing her lantern, she made her way down a few low steps and walked slow amongst the many shelves. They held volume after volume, scroll after scroll, and she despaired of finding anything of use in time.

- - -

The Queens eyes glittered as she wandered amongst the Inquistor's machines. He busied himself stoking a low fire in a large furnace, employing large bellows to breathe life into the beast. Soon fire roared within the furnace, and gears and clockwork rumbled into motion.

The Queen stood resplendent amid the chamber's inventions. Her golden hair tumbled long down her back, and her powerful beauty belied the darkness within her.

"Please, my lady," said He, at last finished with his preparations. "Allow me to make you more comfortable."

He drew close to her, and loosed the golden threads of her bodice. Her large full breasts nearly sprang from their confining garments, her nipples standing out hard and dark. She allowed him to disrobe her, all the while her bright eyes fixed on him, She relished in the feel of his hands upon her skin as he slid of her bodice and gowns.

She stood before him naked, but without a hint of modesty or shyness. The light shone upon her smooth skin, the perfectly round globes of her luscious breasts, the curve of her stomach, her long silky legs. Her entire being exuded power, and the sight of her supple body washed over him. Her eyes devoured him as she stood amongst the machines, and her hands slid down to find him hard beneath his robes. A coy smile curled her lips, and she leaned in close to his ear, whispering lusty tidbits to him.

"So, my love..." she purred. "What new delights have you fashioned to release me. What new pleasures has your mind conceived to torment me?"

"Ah." Said He. "All in good time, my liege. I have devised a new apparatus for you. And since you are so decidedly vexed, perhaps today is the perfect time to test it out."

Again came the soft purring from the Queen. "Mmm... very good. Tell me, is it large? Will it fill me up?

"Oh, most decidedly, my Queen. I have crafted it just for you."

"Ah, then you have not introduced our guest to it, then? I know of the lust which hides in your ward, my judge. Surely she needs instruction by your big device." The Queen tugged at his erect cock as she prodded him with sly questions.

"No, my Queen. I have instructed her with many devices, but this one is for you. I doubt she could... accommodate it."

"No?" she purred. "Not yet, at least. If it satisfies me as you say, perhaps I shall give her a lesson with it. Punish her willful little body. Yes. She's such a dirty little slattern, is she not? She'll need new instruction, now that her weak little handmaiden has gone. Would you like that, my dear judge... would you like to see me administer a lesson to her?

A moment of darkness crossed his eyes as she mentioned the maid, but he hid it quickly. Not quick enough that the Queen did not spot it, and smile an evil smile. She kept hold of his hard cock, giving a series of sharp squeezes.

"Yes, my tormentor..." said She. "I know you loved her. I know how she slurped so soundly upon your member, drank your seed so hungrily." Suddenly, her grip tightened around his shaft. "But she belonged to me! Do not doubt that I can do as I wish with my own things!"

"She was mine!" she continued. "And I grew tired of her. Just as you are also mine. Do not mistake my desire as weakness, my tormentor. Should I desire, do you not think I can break your bond, and take your slave for myself?" All the while, her strong hand gripped his cock tightly.

"Yes, my lady." Said He, though he did not wince nor cower, but stood tall, returning her fixed gaze. "But you promised the young one to me, my Queen, that I may do with her as I wish.

The Queen released him, and moved away, flitting her wrist as if the entire matter were trivial. "Yes, yes, very well." said She. "Do with her as you will. But remember, you are both mine, and she will obey me when I command."

"But haste," she said at last. "I have many more things yet to do. Let us get to the matter at hand. I am in need of relief, and you had best provide it, or it will go hard with you... and her."

"As you wish, my Queen." Said He. Taking her by the hand, he slowly led her beautiful naked form to a long table, padded with a long thick pillow, upholstered in soft purple tufted cloth.

He bade her lie on her back, and she complied. He slid a thick pillow under her buttocks, elevating her hips off the table, arching her back, knees bent, feet flat on the thick padding. He spread her legs apart, wide, wider, until her sex stood out warm and moist, He fastened restraints round her ankles, binding them to thick leather straps attached the either corner of the table. She smiled as he held her down.

"Yes, my tormentor." She cooed. "You know how I like to be restrained,"

"Yes, my Queen." said H, rounding the table. As he passed by her breasts, he seized one of her hard nipples and squeezed it hard. The Queen wriggled on the pillow with delight.

"MMM!" said She. "Yes, you filthy mongrel! Rough! You give it to me hard, you masked villain!"

He pinched again, harder, pulling her nipple and breast high up and letting it plop back. She smiled as she insulted him, allowing him to forcefully pull her arms above her head, and bind them to straps as well.

As he rounded the table, he viciously pinched her other nipple, to which she squealed with lust. There she lay, legs splayed wide, feet flat on the padding, her buttocks high in the air. Her large round breasts heaved up and down as he tortured her nipples with tugs and pinches and sucklings. As his lips came away from her dark nipple, hot milk still streamed from it into his mouth.

"Yes, dog!" She cried. "Lap at my milk, suck it, drink from me!" Her sex grew hot and slick and aroused as his mouth hard pulled at her heavy breast. He suckled her hard, drinking in her milk as she writhed under his mouth. At last he released her breast, slapping it lightly on the nipple, stinging it.

"I believe you are ready for my device now, my lady." He hissed.

"Yes, you bastard!" She cried, "Give it to me! Ram it in me! Fill me up with it!"

Smiling, he left her naked body wriggling on his table as he went to retrieve his new invention.

theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers