The Institute and Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula, never a slow learner, knew where the next one was going, cried out and shook her head. It was a desperate but futile attempt to stop the big woman.

Grendel looked directly into Ursula’s eyes before lashing her bare cunt!

Ursula yelled and bucked hard against her unyielding restraints.

“Well, that seems to have done the trick!” Grendel said with satisfaction, in her thick accent, “Time to get back to the task at hand!”

Chapter Four – End Game

As Adam watched Ursula being tormented, he was also being stroked.

At one point, Grendel said to Ursula, “Look at him, liebling! Look at how ‘hard’ he is! Look at how he struggles!”

Ursula, the electric wand firmly pressed against her privates, gasped behind her gag and watched with lust filled eyes.

Adam struggled as his tormentress slowly stroked his iron hard and very sensitive dick.

Finally, it was apparent to all; that he was on the verge of climaxing.

He knew…knew that he was going to come and that worse; his tormentress would just continue to stroke him after!

He yelled at her several times from behind his gag. She made a show of watching his body struggle as she tormented his turgid dick.

When she finally looked up, her cruel smile foretold what was to happen next.

“Nien…I will not stop!” She said with cruel determination, her eyes dominating his.

He groaned and tried futilely to pull away.

She smiled and added, in her thick accent, “Instead, let us make things more interesting!”

So saying, she began to briskly, if lightly, stroke his iron hard erection, faster and faster!

He watched her face, a mask of cruel delight, as she deliberately continued to run her powerful and expertly trained hand over the length of his hard and sensitive manhood!

He cried out but she ignored it while she stroked him him!

He begged from behind his gag but she ignored it while she stroked him!

He pleaded but she ignored it while she stroked him!

Then…Then he could hold off no more!

He yelled and tightened up his muscular body as he came! His orgasm so powerful that his load shot across the space between the two palates and landed squarely in the middle!

All three women gasped and smiled.

Adam’s tormentress made a big show of how she was going to stroke him now that he had come but in reality, she only gave him a handful of strokes. He screamed and cried but she was careful not to hurt him.

After all, the big show was over and a calming period was now in order.

When she was sure that Adam had finished convulsing and jerking against her experienced hand, she blindfolded him.

Once blindfolded, she wheeled him out, still bound and impaled on his palate into a nearby suite to await further torments during his stay at The Institute.

He never saw Grendel smile down at Ursula as she removed the gag.

He never saw Ursula smile back and say, “Please finish what you have started!”

Grendel was only too happy to comply.

Grendel pressed the wand firmly against the bare cunt of Ursula until she cried out in a powerful orgasm. Both big women watched her with undisguised lust.

After her climax, Ursula shouted urgently, “Okay, okay, enough!”

But Grendel was not ready to stop quite then. She took the wand head away, only to reapply it a few seconds later.

She looked up at the other woman as if to say, “See? Isn’t this fun?”

The other big woman smiled and nodded as though to agree that it was, indeed, fun.

Ursula yelled and begged and after several more minutes Grendel tired of her game.

When Grendel was finished, the two big women untied her.

Gone now were all traces of their accents.

Grendel turned to the other big woman and said, “You named me ‘Grendel’?”

The smallest of the three said with mock enthusiasm, “Hey, I’m an ‘Ursula’! Do I really look like an ‘Ursula’ to you?”

They all laughed and the smallest of the three said, “Adam seems to have gotten a real kick out of our performance.”

The woman who had been tormenting Adam said, “I don’t know about you two but I could use a cup of coffee!”

So saying she started for The Institute cafeteria, located deep within the bowels of the building.

12