The Interlude: Some Neighborly Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pale short-haired brunette nearly swooned at my touch. Shaking her head like shaking away a side order of brussel sprouts, she ripped down her panties and climbed into bed. "How much time?" She asked, brushing away a few of my long blonde tresses, to take hold of one my hefty melons.

"Suppose we could lock the door. That might give us a little more time," I smiled and lowered my lips to hers.

The bedroom door and the two naked studs in my front room immediately slipped into obscurity, as we lost ourselves in a cluster of obligatory kisses--kisses that paled in comparison to those I shared with Sis the night before. As a matter of fact, Crystal's whole sexual demeanor was that of some jaded femme fatale--plenty of feigned pleasure, offering nothing in return. I wasn't sure to attribute this to her being a burned out stoner, or was she just the world's worst lover? I finally went down on her to seal-the-deal. She seemed to revel in such attention, but I was never so glad to hear the boys banging on our bedroom door.

"It's open, you assholes!" Crystal yelled, clearly pissed off at their timing.

Prying a stray strand of her dark pubic hair from the roof of my mouth, I was genuinely relieved. Jumping out of bed, just as the guys entered, I sped past them to the bathroom.

"See Zach, I told ya we'd miss all the fun stuff!" Tony smirked.

"Oh just shut-the-fuck up Tony and get over here," commanded Crystal.

Safe and secure in the bathroom, I listened to sounds of clanging metal and bed springs.

"BARB! Zach wants to know if you're joining us; whatdya say?" Crystal bellowed.

"Uh, you mean..."

"Yeah Babe, help us make a little pictorial history... sound like fun?" Zach proposed.

Combing through my long hair, I applied a fresh coat of lipstick. "You really think there's room for an old lady like me?" I laughed.

"Don't be silly Bella Donna; there's plenty of room for YOU!" Tony chimed in.

I slithered into a long, white, satin robe, before making my re-entry. Brushing against Zach, I strode across the carpeted floor to take an observation seat across from our bed. Crystal deep-inhaled a long drag of the nastiest smelling pot, while Tony stopped licking her hairy snatch. The sight of these two young semi-degenerates making out on my bed set me back at first, until Tony rolled over.

"Come on Barb, come here and give it a try," the cute Italian smiled, holding his hand like he was inviting me for a carriage ride. Even at half-mast, Tony's admirable manhood sent a quiver through me.

"I think I should just watch and learn, before I jump into... ya know," I played it coy.

"Somehow I doubt if YOU are the one who needs lessons," Zach concluded and cocked his camera for another series of quick shots.

"Here Baby, you wanna get high?" Crystal asked, handing me the remnant of her latest joint.

"Sorry, no roach clip... but I will deal with it if you like," I said, pinching the charred tidbit from her fingertips.

"Thanks Babe," she answered with a familiarity that about made me gag. Pinching it out, I flushed it and washed my hands.

"Okay you guys, it's not like I haven't seen porn magazines; what's the big difference between Playboy or Penthouse and the ones you guys are posing for?" I asked in a more business-like tone.

"Well, for one thing, those "girly" mags, Playboy, Penthouse, and Esquire, they don't usually show couples doing it," Tony stated.

"Then there's the other end of the spectrum, like Swedish Erotica that shows people going all the way--cum shots and stuff. Most of those are European; mostly film outtakes," Zach added.

"Oh, like regular porn movies? I like some of them!" I admitted, shaking my upper half for a tease.

"Hard core stuff?" Tony asked.

"YEAH! I've seen some of those I liked."

"Well we don't do any of that messy shit--YUK, like gag me with a spoon!" Crystal clarified with all the emphasis expected from a typical Valley Girl.

"Don't pay attention to Princess Prude, she's liquid-phobic -- HA!" Zach laughed, and snapped a candid shot of her pouting.

"I can't help it, you fuckers! All that shit makes me want to gag," Crystal admitted.

"Gosh, I can't even imagine sex without the icing! I mean that's kinda what it's all about, isn't it? Mmm, there's nothing as tasty as a mouthful of fresh, hot c..."

"Yeah well, not in the photos WE take!" Crystal insisted.

"Mmm, maybe we should kidnap Barb here and haul her off to Europe, whadya think, Zach?"

"Sounds like fun to ME--let's GO!" I stood up and pretended to head for the door. Tony grabbed my arm in passing, turned me around, and slung me into bed. I started giggling. The more the crazy Italian pulled at my robe to reveal more and more of me, the louder my laughter increased. Amidst our playful tug of war, Crystal silently retreated to the headboard.

"Come on Crystal, we're all going overseas; won't it be FUN?" I cackled, as Tony completely disrobed me. Zach and his trusty Nikon went to work documenting our little adlibbed horseplay. Wiggling out of Tony's quick hands, I found myself positioned face down between stoned Crystal's pale, un-toned legs; staring straight at her rancid pussy.

Dressed in nothing more than a pair of black thigh-highs and garter belt, I edged closer to her nasty snatch. Tony raised me from the rear. Kneeling behind me, I suddenly felt his heavy log in my asscrack. Zach's automatic shutter flapped away, while Tony's tool slid neatly up and back. I turned back, coming down from my case of the giggles. Wiggling my firm ass for his benefit, he grabbed my hips.

"Oh yeah Tony, that's it... hold it right there," Zach directed.

Sensing that most of me was in the camera frame, I turned my face to the side. Leaning in further, I took a long lick of Crystal's pussy. She immediately responded with long, well-rehearsed sighs. Reaching up to unfold her tender lips, I deep-licked and sucked her less-than-appealing twat.

"Can't hold it much longer, Zach; Gotta DO it, Man," the frustrated Italian's cockhead split my pussy. "Tell me you want it, Baby!" He begged, teasing both of us with sporadic insertions.

"God YES! You crazy Italian; give it to me... NOW!" The laughter ceased, as his meaty pole filled my velvet canal. After nearly two days of teasing, taunting, sucking, and swallowing, I finally had a nice hunk of man muscle in me. I almost lost it right there.

As Tony's thickness grew with each thrust, I basically threw Crystal under the bus. Whatever use I had for her and her flabby ass dissolved in an instant. Even in her stoned condition, she soon realized I was taking over as hostess with moistest. She slowly slithered out of bed to curl up in the chair. Lighting up another "J" she became our accidental audience.

I was Cleopatra, Harlow, Marilyn, Sophia, and Raquel all rolled into one. I was at the pinnacle of my game and ready to prove it. Fucking a pair of boys silly was just a good warm up--like stretching before running a marathon. Bill Ames had been in my sights for years, and nothing... NOTHING would keep me from jumping his bones for some healthy competition.

The younger the guy, the more movement is required--but you can't quote me on that. It probably has something to do with one, stupid SOB recounting how he "screwed her every way but loose." Whatever the reason for all that enthusiastic athleticism, I was reduced to the role of the bull in Tony's rodeo fantasy. Switching from one end of me to the other, after several meaningful thrusts, I swore I was on a Tilt-A-Whirl. Just exactly when taller Zach jumped into the fray, I can't rightly recall.

I remember not hearing his camera and feeling another set of male organs grinding against my ass. Flashes of diffused light bounced between their young torsos, as arms, hands, fingers, and tongues combined to drive me to several cheap orgasms. Closing my eyes to let my sense of feeling dictate my sensual responses, I found much less distracting. And hell, if this two youthful palace guards were bound to adore me as their queen, who was I to burst their bubble. Good gravy, they knew all sorts of unexpected ways to make a woman come! Hearing the door slam behind me, I assumed the pouty pothead had seen enough. After surviving a series of orgasms, I concluded that rewards were in order. Tony's hard cock danced overhead, as he knelt to apply a full-boob massage. I eagerly took his swollen meat in my mouth, while Zach hoisted my pelvis for insertion.

"Man, you should be shootin' this; she is in-FUCKING-credible!" Tony suggested.

"There's NO WAY I'm passing up this fine piece of ass! Besides, I gave up on that shit, once you shoved your dick in her," Zach replied.

"You two fuckers having a good time?" I asked, between sucks.

"Oh HELL YES!" Zach proclaimed, finally forcing the entire length of his smooth dick into my sloppy snatch.

Tony's fingers twisted my rock-hard nipples, before double-grasping each of my melons. "Bella Donna, you are simply the BEST!"

"You've called me that two or three times, now..." I remarked, before tonguing his cockhead.

"It means beautiful woman," Zach interpreted, speeding up his strokes.

"Umm; don't believe I've ever been described as 'beautiful'--wholesome, attractive, even sexy-- but never beautiful. Thanks!"

"Well, you certainly ARE beautiful!" Tony repeated.

"Well then, Mister Cameraman, maybe, I mean since I'm so beautiful, you should make a movie of us? Wouldn't that be fun, hmm?" I urged, gently pushing the issue.

"Fuckin' A, Man; get your old man's video camera; that's a great idea!"

By now Zach was nearly ready to detonate inside me, and seemed quite intent on achieving that impending thrill. Feeling his cock swelling in my pussy, I pushed Tony's sausage away and pulled myself from Zach's throbbing tool. I twisted around in a flash from my missionary position. Quickly grabbing the base of his cum-coated organ, I greedily sucked it deep into my throat.

"Holy SHIT! DAMN, s-she did it to me, AGAIN--FUCK!" Zach screamed, as a torrent of hot young cum blasted down my gullet.

"Holy shit is right, Man! Damn, she's even better than I ever imagined!" I watched Tony's face light up, as I sordidly swallowed and spewed Zach's full load of starchy cum.

"FUH-CKKK ME!" Zach's entire body quivered uncontrollably, while thick, milky ribbons of jism continued to gush from my lips, down my fist, and into a pool on the sheet below. "Okay, OKAY! BARB please! I'll do whatever you want. Just w-wait... OH GOD!" He yelled, as I proceeded to hard-suck every last drop from his circumcised plumtop.

"Good; I was hoping you'd get the idea, before I had to go any further," I whispered and winked up at him, while my finger teased his asshole.

Whipping his saturated manhood from my grasp, he hustled on all fours from the bed. "Barb, you are one, crazy..."

"Ball-busting bitch?" My evil grin amused Tony.

"Baby, you can bust my balls anytime you please," Tony interjected, yanking away on his still-solid muscle.

"Man, you have NO CLUE! Actually, I just love teasing the hell out of him -- HA!"

Wiping away the residual effects of Zach's explosion, we considered the movie making option. Zach saw no reason why we should move all the equipment over here, when his dad had everything set up at their place. Tony enthusiastically agreed. I smiled.

With the heat of the day subsiding, I glanced out the window on my way to the bathroom. Catching a glimpse of a bikini-clad Sis taking in the remaining rays at the pool, I bargained for extra time.

"So, will there be a problem with dear old Daddy, Zach?"

"I doubt it. He's probably run out of beer and is headed for the bar by now," he replied shaking his head with a degree of disgust.

"All right then; let me slip into something fun and I'll be right over."

"That works for me!" Tony chimed in.

The two of them scraped up Crystal and were gone, while I retreated to the bathroom. A good, long shot of Listerine, some necessary cosmetic-primping, and my new white string bikini; I was ready for phase two. It didn't take me near as long to look like a million bucks in 1983. Locking up the front door, I slid into my elevated sandals and headed out for my next adventure.

Where The Boys Are +++++

Her Raybans propped down her nose, Sis' wide smile greeted me from her plastic recliner. The guys and Crystal were MIA, which gave us some time to update each other. If this wicked plan had any chance of success, we had to be on the same wavelength.

"Is he here?" I asked, sitting next to her on the recliner's edge.

"Oh yeah. I'm fairly sure he's up in Zach's room; probably half-drunk by now," she said, pulling my long blonde locks aside.

"Thought we might take a dip, before confronting the beast."

"Hey, be my guest," Sis stated, trying to conceal her anticipation. I shed my sandals and leaned to offer my hand.

"Come join me--a little chorine won't kill ya." I figured on having all sorts of fun tonight. The pool, still warm from the day, felt more like bath water. As conscious as she was about her perfect hair (we all were in the '80's), she trusted my double-handed invitation. Lightly taking my fingertips, the two of us had soon meandered to where the water level was waist-high.

"You'll probably want a barrette or something; your beautiful hair is so long," she said, leaning to plant a few kisses on my neck. I nodded and tracked down her temping lips.

"Well, isn't this quite the sight!" Crystal popped out of nowhere, sporting another joint in one hand; sunglasses in the other.

"Crystal! Hmm, do I note a bit of jealousy?" Sis reacted and confirmed my suspicions.

"Jealous, ME? WhatEVER do I have to be jealous of--Daddy's little whore wanna-be?" Crystal had basically turned into a pitiful character. Slightly dressed in her dark skirt and neon accessories, she appeared to be a shabby excuse for lead role in 'Suddenly Seeking Crystal.'

"Crystal, just go away and fuck yourself," I mildly ordered, never expecting she actually heard me. Waddling to the far side of the patio, she sunk down in an Adirondack to ponder her finger trails.

"Geez Barb, how'd you DO that?"

"Stoners just need simple directions, I suppose," I giggled and resumed our face-to-face.

"THERE she is!" Tony exclaimed, as he and Zach came bounding out the side door.

"Just be cool, Sis. I can handle these little shits," I advised, before giving them a healthy wave.

"God Barb, look at them. I swear they could eat us alive!" Sis started to pull away, as the two of them shed their shirts, tennis, and socks.

"Just relax Sis; remember what we discussed. You were gonna do whatever it..."

"I know, I KNOW... whatever it takes. Okay, I can do this." Letting out a long sigh, she closed her mascara-rich eyes and nodded her head in commitment. She was still taking a few labored breaths when the boys stripped completely down to join us in the pool.

Zach was the first to reach me, although it mattered little who was first. Feeling his naked body against my back, my eyes glanced to watch my bikini top straps fall. "Did she tell ya, Sis?"

"Did she tell me what; that you're an asshole," Sis cracked.

"Hey, that's not a nice way to think of your only brother," Zach declared, applying a number of tongue licks on my shoulders. "She didn't tell you how I, I mean we... got it on," Zach's rejuvenated boner found an instant home in my asscrack.

"I kind of assumed THAT from the shit-eating grin on your face," Sis stated, as Tony crept up behind her.

"Well now, what do we have here, TWO bodacious babes! What 'ya think Zach? Maybe your sister should join us, hmm?" Tony suggested in his own twisted way.

"Not sure about that... whatcha say Sis? Wanna be a movie star?" Zach asked, still nuzzling my neck.

"So, you're going to just borrow Daddy's camera, is that it?" The strawberry-blonde beauty seemed open to the idea.

"Is there a problem with that? I mean, is he home?"

"I'm not sure; haven't heard him stumbling around yet," Sis convincingly showed a lack of interest.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's get this show on the road," Tony impatiently urged, wrapping his arm around Sis.

Sis and I shared a few final questioning glances, followed by expressions of resolution. Sis nodded her approval, before checking out our resident stoner girl, still curled up in the chair. I shrugged as if to say, "She's gone vegetable on us; let's just leave her to her hallucinations."

At first, the boys ushered us from the pool, only to scurry away once we were inside. By the time Sis and I climbed the flight of stairs leading to their parents' bedroom, the guys had already staged the scene. Bright white photo lamps focused on the Ames' king-sized bed, as we made our entrance. I took note of the video camera perched on its tripod and looked over at Sis for some sort of sign. Even with our nerves on edge, we were resigned to put our devious plan into action; but where was Bill?

"Let's get some light readings, shall we?" Zach's words broke the tension. "Here Barb, you sit over there. Sis, you can sit right here," he directed, seating us on either side of the huge bed.

"Nice and bouncy, for some reason I thought it would be hard," I giggled and tried to lighten up the situation with some blonde bimbo boob bounces. Zach quickly adjusted the camera to focus on me. Kneeling on the bed, I continued to provide the entertainment. Sis finally cracked a smile and joined me for more trampoline teasing. Tony's reaction was pretty much as expected.

"Damn Zach, check THAT OUT, it's like dueling titties!" Tony exclaimed, dropping his towel. "Hells bells, they have no idea what a duel is, do they, Sis?" I said between bounces.

"Oh hell no! Let's show 'em a real duel!" She laughed and reached behind to unleash her silicone-enhanced honeys. I followed suit and bared my pair of home grown melons. Tossing our bra tops aside, we joined each other in the center of the bed for a double-barreled boob banging. The boys egged us on like we were the feature match of the evening, which in fact, we were -- HA!

Smashing and jostling my swinging globes against her higher-riding perky duo, I felt her hands slide down my torso. We traded a few challenging ass slaps before I sensed her undoing my bottoms. Once she peeled them off of me, I gave her rear a healthy ass slap.

"Hey now, that smarted!" Sis exclaimed, giving me a devilish grin.

"Yeah so... you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I dared.

"Go ahead Barb, kiss it! Can't see how ya can make it any better... but yeah, KISS IT!" Chided Tony, generously tugging away at his extended boner.

I shot him a smirk, before shifting around her. Applying a gentle touch to force her down on all fours, I bent down to lightly lick her reddened ass. When she answered with a polite moan, I took hold of her tight bottoms and lowered them to her knees. Turning her head back to meet my eyes, I tenderly gnawed her tight ass and pried her thighs apart. Running two fingers against her shaved pussy, I gave the boys (and the camera) a nice long view of her perfect ass and mine.

I thought Tony would surely take the hint, once I ran my other hand between my thighs. Administering a similar parting of the lips to myself, I ran my tongue up her crack to tease and tickle her rosebud. Moaning in second gear, she rolled over. I ripped off her bikini bottoms. Now the uncommonly lovely Sis lavishly splayed herself open for all to see. Pulling my head to her bald lips, she gazed up to locate the camera angle. Suspending my own personal pleasure (for the moment), I spread my legs wide, and let her direct my lips to her sacred valley.

A few male throat clearings later, I felt Tony's hands on my thighs, while I made a meal of Sis' tasty lips. Luridly lapping away at his sister's pussy, I turned to get eye contact with Zach. His flushed expression was a sight to behold.

1...456789