All Comments on 'The Ivory Club Ch. 02'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Next

Jane becomes pregnant. Her husband is jubulant. She has black triplet boys. Her husband is ordered to never fuck her again. His job will only be from now on to suck black cum from her used and abused pussy. Charles and his friends will move in. Hubby will wear a French Maid's costume and do all the work for them all. He will live in a garden shed behind the house and will be fenced and locked in, and be fed and watered out of a doggie bowl eating only Alpo. Oh yes, he will be required to either be castrated or wear a cock cage.

After the blacks tire of him, they will take him to the 75th floor of a high rise and dangle him over the side for a couple of hours before they finally cut the rope letting him fall and jack off on the way to the pavement below while thinking about Jane fucking a 13" black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb

This has to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard of, First of all my husband woould kick your ass, and justy to lot you know asshole not every black man has a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap ass story

I think peter should drop the wife and the hell with his job but if jane could get or record the evidence of her being raped by jake and the other man they could close them down.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

I like your story LordRamsay. Don't hear other people negative comments, they already knew most interracial stories would be like this, but still they complained.

Keep up your good work LordRamsay, make more stories of Jane, and if you can please write more titfuck scene because I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another white man fantasises about black cock

You poor white guys. I suppose you are all feeling so left out, arent you? White women fucking black men, and the only role poor whitey can play is writing shit about it.

Keep up wasting your time asshole. Black men are fucking white women. And they are not even raping them, as you white guys would like to console yourselfs with believing. You're ENglish huh, bet you know that Sol Campbell was fucking Dido's ass, and now he is Martina Hingis. Ha ha ha.

It must really upset you white guys so much, to see more and more white girls crossing that line every day, and finally made to feel like women.

That is why all these white men are spewing out their sick BDSM fantasies about IR relationships.

I mean, no black man writes stories about white men and black women. But look how many crackers are writing all these IR stories. Man, it makes me laugh. Poor, poor, poor whitey. I guess white women fucking black men is just the final nail in ol whiteys coffin. YOu poor crackers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wake Up

Wake up people! This is fantasy some of us love it and some of you hate it. If you don't like it why bother getting to the end to post abuse?? Get a life people! I loved it by the way so keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
concur with last poster

but wanted to add one more: white women, too, fantasize about big black brothers. whitey boyfriends and husband are decent at earnings, but fucking had better left to be done by the big strong 12-inch brothers raised in the inner city neighborhoods,,,

you go downtown to states/cities where there's not a whole lot of blacks in the suburbs, you see white girls and women, esp. at night, driving there to pick up the big brothers.

you never see black girls driving to the suburb or anywhere picking up white boys for sex,,,

that, of course, leaves the white boys plenty of time to fantasize PRIVATE, black and white porn with their beautiful blue-eyed blonde girl friends and women being pummeled by brothers who spend 5 hours a day listening to rap, toning their muscles, and playing sports.

a good thing most of those women REMEMBER to go back home to their nice quiter suburbs! some, of course, choose to urbanize themselves again and never leave, because there's just so much more big brothers available at every street corner to choose from, any hour of the day, to satisfy all of their fantasies and real needs,,,, win-win for all!

white guys get to see and to fantasize beautiful sex between big black brothers with 15 inch dicks; they blue eyed blond wives/girlfriends are happy and smiling all the time; and the brothers get lots of sex with lots of those women,,, win-win for all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I am Harry the Horrible Gobshit and I liked it - 'nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More of the same shit

For some reason several of these posters seem to think all white women fantasize about black cock, or are regularly fucking black cock just because they are SOOOOO large and their white pussies are better serviced. HMMM...if that is so, why do so few white women marry these big black cocks, probably because they want to be able to actually talk to/with their partners, not just grunt at them an receive grunts in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Black men dont want to marry white women

coz they cant/wont cook, clean or look after children. They just sit on their flat, lazy asses and watch Oprah. Plus they nag and talk too much shit.

Its alright to fuck a white bitch, and have fun with her. But if you marry her, you're in shit. They dont make good partners, they are unfaithful and they will fuck all your friends, cousins and brothers behind your back.

But I have to say the white man fucked up the honkey chicks. I dont blame the white cave bitches, so, might as well fuck them and send them back to the white hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I like the story very much, and hope to read the next chapter soon. For stories whit black men and white women not allways racist, ist more like the beauty and the beast. And it's just fantasie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Great,story actually the greatest I read in a long time here. Keep it up, the lateral short stories complement the main one perfectly. Go on, I'll be looking forward to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Powerful black men.

These cynical, brutal, commanding black men have a bizarre sexual power. No doubt about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

A little repetitious. Oh, big black cockum fuck married white pussy---oh-oh-oh.

Like somebody said, it is a fantasy:beauty and the beasts. If the cards weren't stacked all on one side but---nah, this is fantasy, not a story. This didn't measure up---12 inches or not---to Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hope to see more!

This was great. Read it with my friend and had mega hot sex after! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THE LEAST THEY CAN DO ,IS TO DIVORCE THEIR WIVES. IF POSSIBLE MESS UP

HIS BUSINESS...CALL THE IRS AND STATE TAX AUTHORITIES...SEND INFO TO THE FAMILIES OF CHARLES AND ASSOCIATES....AND THE WIVES. INCLUDING FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS

TALK TO THE ENQUIRER AND OTHER SUCH PAPERS..GET HIM WHERE IT HURTS..HIS POCKET BOOK AND IMAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love reading about this dumb white whore getting abused big monster black dicks. A shame you have not written any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

YOU ARE ALL BULL SHIT,YOU ARE A SCUM BAG JUST LIKE YOUR NAME,RAMSAY SUCM BAG YOUR STORY IS TOTOL BULL SHIT.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
aNONY GIVES A 1 to this story!!!

Then I have to give it a 5 to offset the asshole of LIt!! Good read and fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. The best i red.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Where can I go to sign up for an interview? I am taking a shower to wash my wetness away before my white boy friend gets home.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

I LOVED this story. Mens DO behave like that when I was with them and things turned in to like a SEX Party. One Man be IN me and then soon another Man be wanting me or put his self IN one my other Holes at the SAME Time. I was alot younger when it started but I Liked being high and having SEX with a Few Mens at the SAME Time. I could Orgasm SOooo GOOD and Hard when 2 Mens was IN me and in my Pussy and Azz even at the same time. And like Jane I got tied down more then a few times with some Mens who was IN a BDSM Lifestyle and hey would just use me how ever they wanted then even if I passed out some from so much Pleasure. I would have a Man IN me and when I realized when I kind of came out of it and woke up some more Another Man be ON and IN me going for his to he Cummed IN me. So it do happen like this at times. Thank you SOoo much for making me Remember them Crazy times and making me SOooo WET when I was reading you story.

Hellen

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I more or less skimmed through this chapter. Once again I like the framework of the story. Peter's wife being fucked by his boss and two other men while he's at work is hot. For me it would be even hotter if Peter had known in advance and accepted it was going to happen and Jane was aware that Peter knew. Being coerced to agree that Charles and the others can use his wife is a turn-on.

Once again the total absence of reality ruined all the positives. With the introduction of two more 12 inch dicks it means we probably have the worlds total supply of foot longers in one story. And please stop with the ass fucking. The truth is few women like it and those who do usually only want it occasionally. Plus, having Jane suck their cocks after they've been in her ass is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring repetition and racist, racist, racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous