The Ivory Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

With this in mind she endeavoured to take more of his black cock in. However, before she could do anything about this, Charles had decide to take things into hand and had decided that all of this delicate half way house fucking may be suitable for white boys, but for black men, it was they who called the shots. It was they who decided how much cock a bitch could handle and it was they who would dictate the pace of any fucking. So, without any warning, he slammed all of his 12 inch boner up her small delicate white married pussy.

"Take all of my cock, you fucking bitch". Charles shouted, as he proceeded to slam her with his mighty dick. "You married white sluts need to be taught how to handle big black cock. We do not make love to you, we fuck you and you need to be fucked properly. That's it bitch, take it all..."

"Ahhhhh, it is so big. Oh my God, your cock feels so big in my small pussy. Ohhh please. Don't. Take it out, it is going to split me..."

Jane had been taken aback by Charles's sudden assault, she felt a little weak at having another giant cock fuck her. And Charles was fucking her and fucking her hard. He was sliding all 12 inches in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. And naturally, while he fucked her, he was also vigorously spanking her small bottom with both hands on both of her lovely cheeks, making them red and sore as any white bitches bottom should be as they served their black Master.

"That's it, take my cock in your pussy. You know you love it. Tell me how much you love to have a big black dick serve your married pussy."

"Oh God yes, it is wonderful. Fuck my married pussy with your big black cock. It is so much bigger than my husband's. I love fucking it. I love serving it. Oh don't stop, it's soooo big..."

Jane had now removed her hands from Charles's chest and had sat up and, of her on accord, was riding the cock herself, rapidly moving herself up and down on it, causing her big tits to jump and down. She was screaming with pleasure, deriving great delight from the cruel fucking and spanking she was being forced to endure.

Charles, noting her change in attitude and, more importantly, the way her big lovely breasts were giggling every time she moved on his pole, stopped spanking her and instead roughly mauled her tits, marvelling at their size and their firmness.

Whilst Jane was being forced to serve Charles, both Randy and Jake had been happily observing proceedings, taking a few moments out to recover, pop a pill of Viagra and to prepare themselves for round 2 with the lovely wife placed at their disposal. They had enjoyed seeing Jane's delightful little derriere rise and fall on a big black cock. Its beauty and redness were in marked contrast to the big ugly black dick that was brutally fucking her. Now that they were sufficiently recovered, they walked over to Jane, black dicks fully erect at 12 inches and sticking menacingly out of their conservative suits.

Randy, who had previously enjoyed Jane's pussy, waked behind the couch and stood directly in front of Jane who was still panting in delight.

"Suck my big black dick, bitch." Randy ordered.

Jane, who was a little surprised at Randy's appearance, but delighted that she was again being allowed to serve two big black cocks, placed her hands on Charles's chest and, leaning forward, opened her lovely mouth to the full and accepted Randy's giant dick. Randy in turn grabbed her head and started to mercilessly fuck her mouth, once again he had no regard for her feelings, he just wanted to enjoy the delicious sensation of Jane's beautiful mouth sucking his dick.

In no time at all he had managed to get all 12 inches down her tight throat and his big balls were banging up against her chin. She was also gently squeezing his balls with one of her tiny hands. She noticed the way her diamond engagement ring sparkled against his ugly black balls and hairy sack. For a brief moment she thought about the man she had married. The man she loved. But she also realised that she loved being fucked by big black cock...

Whilst Jane happily went about serving Charles in her pussy and Randy in her mouth, it did occur to her that one of her black Masters was missing out. One cock was not being served. She assumed that Jake was merely waiting for one of his friends to take their pleasure and he would assume their place. She was wrong.

Jake had been standing behind Jane lubricating his dick with some cream Charles and thoughtfully left out. As he watched her spanked arse rise up and down he looked at her anal opening which was now on full display, the bitch needed an anal fucking to complete things off. She needed to be gangbanged properly, to know what it was like to serve three black men at once.

Having fully greased up his dick, Jake moved over to Jane and, kneeling behind her, placed his dick at the entrance to her arse.

Feeling Jake's big dick at her anal opening, Jane went in to panic mode. What were they doing? Surely they could not expect her to have a cock in her pussy and in her arse at the same time? Not only was it unnatural, it would tear her into two. Frantically she removed Randy's dick from her mouth.

"No, p-please not there." Jane said, turning back to look at Jake, panic clearly in her voice. Her beautiful sweet eyes pleading for mercy that she deep down knew would not be forthcoming. "You can't fuck me in my arse as well as my pussy, it will be too much. There will be too much black dick. I won't be able to take it all..."

Jake just smiled at her. Taking one of his big hands, he brought it down viciously on one of her tender white cheeks.

"You know now not to dispute one of your black Masters, bitch. You are here to serve us". And to emphasise the point he laid a few firm spanks on each of her buttock cheeks.

"Ohhhh, please no. Stop...." was all Jane could muster.

"Don't worry, you will learn to love being double reamed by big black dick. All bitches like it, you will be no different. I will even go slowly, at first at least.

"However, before I do fuck your arse, I want you to ask me nicely, Jane. I want you to ask me to fuck your married white arse". To emphasise his position of utter dominance over her, he continued to harshly spank her tender bottom.

Jane, realising that she was fighting a lost cause, was once again being asked to debase herself, to plead to be gangbanged, to be plead to be anally fucked. She knew it was all part of the act, all part of their sexual prowess over her.

"P-please will you fuck my married white arse with your big black cock, Sir".

"Of course I will, Jane. Now, I want you to reach back and place my dick at your anus. That's it. You are such a natural. Such a good little married whore. Now, I am going to push, gently at first, it will probably hurt but you will have to learn to take it. Here we go..."

And with that, the giant plum of his dick breached through her tight anal opening. His dick was a good three inches wide and as such caused her arse to fully open up for him. And of course it caused Jane to scream out loud.

"Ahhhhhhhhh fuck no. Please take it out. Please take your big dick out of my arse. It is too big. Not with a big dick in my small pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh, God, no, way to big. Please, I beg of you, I can't cope. You are tearing me apart with so much black dick..."

Jake was not listening and instead, with brutal determination and a considerable amount of force, managed to get half of his monstrous dick up her tight ass.

"Oh God bitch, take that big cock up your married arse. It is so fucking tight. Fuck I swear your arse is going to rip my skin off it's so tight. Oh God that's fucking good.

"I wish your husband could you see you now, with one dick up your tight ass and another in your pussy. Tell us all what a slut you are. Tell us, bitch"

"Oh I am a slut but this is too much. Way too much..."

Jane collapsed forward on to Charles, she was feeling faint. She felt she would pass out with so much black dick in her. She no longer had the energy to scream or to protest. She had never been so full in all her life. Jake meanwhile pushed more of his dick in, and, with a little more force, managed to get all 12 inches in.

With 24 inches of black meat in her petit delicate frame, both Charles and Jake decided to give Jane a few moments to get used to the feeling. They realised that if they went too quickly, Jane was in danger of passing out.

"Good. Good, bitch. Tell us how that feels". Jake asked after a minute or so, as the full length of his dick remained in her tight arse.

"Oh it feels too much. It is tearing me apart. So full. Too much black dick..." Jane muttered, almost incomprehensively she was now so delirious with the violence of the fucking she was being forced to submit to.

"You will get used to it". Jake replied, showing her zero sympathy.

Jake and Charles started to slowly move their dicks in and out of Jane's fragile body. They could almost feel their dicks rubbing together since they were only separated by a thin membrane. For a few minutes they gently fucked her, only using 6 inches of their dicks.

And true enough, Jane began to get used to the double reaming. "Oh, oh, oh, oh..." was all she could say as the feeling of pain was replaced by the now familiar feeling of being a satisfied black cock whore.

Noticing the change, Jake and Charles picked up their pace and started to use more and more of their considerable dicks to fuck their lovely victim. Charles also started to maul her big tits and Jake resumed spanking her naughty bottom.

"Oh god, yes, that it so good" Jane was now in the full throws of passion and delight. She was being double fucked and she loved it. "Fuck me with your big black cocks. Fuck me. Spank my naughty bottom, that's it, spank me hard. I am such a naughty slut. I am a naughty married white slut who loves black dick. Oh fuck yes..."

Although Jane was now talking a good game, this was not necessarily to the satisfaction of everyone, in particular Randy, who had been patiently waiting for her to get used to being double fucked before he could finally impose some three way fucking on her beautiful body.

As such, he guided the back of her head towards the direction of his fully erect black monster.

"You have forgotten that you have one more hole. Open that mouth and suck on my dick, bitch".

Jane obeyed.

She was now satisfying three big black dicks. The feeling was truly incredible and she seemed to be in a constant sate of orgasmic bliss. Being the victim of a rough gangbang surpassed anything she had previously experienced. Jake and Charles were now fucking her, with all their force and with the full lengths of their 12 inch dicks. Her bottom, in addition to being fucked, was being cruelly spanked and her big tits, which were on display out of her flimsy little dress, were also receiving a rough going over. Her nipples were being pinched and her tits were red from being harshly mauled. Randy meanwhile was quite happy to guide her head up and down the full length of his cock, she played with her balls and looked up at him, like the dutiful slut she was.

Soon all three men were getting close. They were grunting out and shouting out obscenities as they got closer and closer to her climax.

"God I am fucking close. This bitch knows how to suck a man dry."

"Her fucking pussy is like a vice. It is almost like a virgin's. Her husband has obviously never been able to fuck her properly."

"This is the best piece of ass I have ever had. Oh God, it is too much, I am going to cum in this bitch's married arse..."

And with that all three men simultaneously came and emptied their copious spunk into the sweet fragile Jane who also came for the umpteenth time that day. In unison they roared out in pleasure, all of the men quietly impressed with the way such a small petit body could contain and satisfy so many big black cocks all at once.

Jane felt a huge amount of spunk enter her arse, pussy and mouth at the same time. She greedily swallowed down Randy's dose and was secretly proud that she was again able to serve all her black Masters, and this time all at once.

When they had finished, they remained inside her for a minute or, still savouring her tight young body, then they removed their dicks, sated for now.

Jane staggered up and tried to make and immediately tried to make herself look half decent. She started to button up her dress and cover up her abused tits. She assumed that surely now, for today at least, she was finished serving black dick and could go home.

She was wrong.

The three men had enjoyed abusing their young victim so much they did not want things to end, just yet. As they watched their young slut hide her breasts away and try and cover her arse with her tiny dress, they just smiled at one another.

It was Charles who decided to break the news to Jane.

"My dear, that was lovely, you have truly become, in such a small space of time, a wonderful slut."

"Err, thank you"

"However, my friends and I do desire your company for a little while longer, I am afraid. This way please"

And with that, the stunned Jane was led by Charles and his friends out of the lounge and into the corridor. Jane was not sure whether she could cope with any more fucking. She was exhausted with all the black dick she had been made to serve, not to mention being in an almost constant state of orgasmic bliss. But she knew she was there to question her orders. She was there to obey.

She was ushered into what appeared to be Charles's bedroom. Like the rest of the apartment it was fabulously furnished and in the centre was a huge king size double bed, with a black iron bed frame.

"Strip, but leave your shoes and underwear on." Charles ordered.

Once she had removed her dress, she was ordered to lie on the bed. Randy then proceeded to tie her hands to the iron bed railings with a pair of handcuffs provided by Charles. Once restrained, she was completely at their mercy.

She looked around in utter fear, her big tits rising up and down as she watched the three men strip off,. Despite them all being old men, they still had impressive black muscular physiques. They all popped some Viagra to ensure that their dicks remained hard, although they probably did not need to such was the beauty that was on offer to them on the bed. Charles then picked up a video camera from the dresser, Jane noted that there were probably no hidden cameras in the sanctuary of Charles's bedroom but he still wanted a film of her being fucked.

Jake, the only one who was yet to sample her pussy, climbed on to the bed and, without any ceremony, spread her stocking clad legs and shoved his giant cock up her pussy. No words were spoken and none were needed. Jane knew she was there to serve these men and to be fucked. After initially screaming out at the violence of the assault, she merely spread her legs as wide as possible and allowed this brute of a man to sate his lust in her wet cunt. The fucking went on for a good 10-15 minutes and once Jake had taken his pleasure the process was repeated by each man. They all took turns fucking her tight white pussy all the while one of the men recorded the events for their posterity. It was the basest form of fucking. No words spoken, no attempt at foreplay, just brutal, uncompromising fucking by three big black dicks. Jane merely spread her legs as wide as possible and allowed each much to satisfy their lust in her body, not that she was unable to cum herself, many times.

When they had finished she was ordered to get on all fours and they started to double fuck her. At first, it was Randy who fucked her pussy and Charles who took her mouth whilst Jake had the video.

It was a beautiful sight, Jane was just dressed in her white shoes, stockings and suspenders and had a massive black men behind her fucking her, his black muscular frame towering over her petit frame, leaning forward to grab on to her large swaying tits whilst she happily blew off another black dick.

After a while they decided to swap things around. As Jake came forward to put his dick in Jane's mouth, Charles came around to her rear to fuck her from behind. As he did, an idea occurred to him. Although he had decided it was too much trouble to invite Jane's husband, Peter, there was still a way for him to be involved in the proceedings.

Charles took the cordless phone from one of the bedside cabinets and started to ring Peter up at the office as he placed his massive dick at the entrance of her anus. Jane, at first, resisted but after a few spanks she relented and three inches of Charles's cock entered her sweet little arse.

"Hello, is that Peter?" Charles enquired

Jane screamed out at hearing the name of her husband. Fortunately her screams were muffled because she was sucking on Jake's cock. She frantically tried to free herself so she could see what was going on, to discover why Charles was speaking to her husband while he had his dick up her arse.

Aware of the little game Charles was playing, Jake grabbed her head and shoved all 12 inches of his black dick down her throat to shut her up.

Meanwhile back in downtown Manhattan, Peter was unnerved by the call from Charles. He had not spoken to him since that fateful meeting in his study late last week, when he had brought his wife along for what he thought were some harmless cover shots for a film, but instead it was just a ploy for Charles to brutally fuck his wife.

He had been dreading this. Since the events of last week, he had assumed that at some point Charles would call him to arrange another "interview" with Jane and this time he would have to tell him "no". So with a due sense of nervousness and dread, Peter replied "Yes this is Peter. Charles, how can I be of assistance?"

"Peter my boy, I just wanted to let you know some good news. Jake and Randy flew in from LA this morning and we have had another "interview" with your delightful wife. And with some justification I think I can safely say it went grrrr-eat". And with that last word, Charles shoved the entire length of his formidable weapon up Peter's wife's tight delicate white arse.

Jane could not believe this, she was being sodomised by Charles all the while he talked to her loving husband on the phone. This could not be happening. What if he found out? She wanted to appeal to Charles to stop but Randy was holding her head firmly, guiding it up and down his cock.

"W-what do mean by an "interview""? Peter nervously enquired. He could not believe that Charles had arranged this behind his back, the least he could have done was inform him. And what of his wife? Going along to an interview without telling him. She knew she was going to be fucked and did not want to alert him, the fucking whore. Oh my God, Charles was probably fucking Jane as they spoke, he swore he could hear the sound of smacking flesh. Peter was right. At that moment Charles was happily fucking his wife's bottom.

"I mean that Randy, Jake and myself have all thoroughly interviewed Jane and I can happily inform you that we believe that she is suitable for the part." And with that Charles spanked Jane's bottom, almost confirming to her the good news.

"W-what is going on?" Peter asked, he had heard the sound of spanking and the sound of smacking flesh. That bastard Charles was phoning him whilst he was fucking his wife. And unbelievably, as with last week, the thought of this was making Peter's little dick hard.

"Yes it is wonderful news." Charles had no intention of replying to Peter's question and giving the game away to Jane. Jane, who was once more being brutally sodomised by Charles's giant cock, was finding this all as a remarkable turn on. She was being double fucked by two black men, being dominated as a slut wife and at the same time one of the men was talking to her husband who Jane believed had no idea what was going on.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers