The Ivory Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

The thought of this was bringing her close to yet another orgasm. She began to greedily suck on Jake's cock, willing him to empty more of his precious black cum down her throat. She also pushed back on to Charles's cock, eager to aid him in his arse fucking.

Charles was now brutally fucking and spanking Peter's wife and trying to hold down a conversation with him all at the same time. He was quite aware that Peter knew he was fucking his wife. The unmistakable sound of flesh on flesh was the giveaway, but Charles did not care. He had already seen him sodomise his wife and had not done a thing. And that thought alone was bringing him close to his long earned climax.

"I have to go now Peter, why don't you call me back in 5 minutes and I will put Jane on. I have to go someone is cummming...." And as he hung up he violently came up Jane's arse, flooding her bowels with his copious seed.

Back in the office, Peter could not believe what was happening. Jane was being fucked by his boss whilst his boss had been on the phone to him. She had almost certainly fucked Randy and Jake. His wife, in the space of just a few days had become a whore. His once innocent delicate wife was now a slut for black cock. And this thought did not fill him with any anger. Instead it turned him on. For what unfathomable reason, he did not know. All he did know was that his dick was once again hard and he wanted to call up Charles again to see whether she was still being fucked.

After spending 5 minutes or so thinking things through, he got up and went over and locked his office door. Returning to his desk, he opened his fly and took out his fully erect 5 inch cock and started to wank himself off furiously. He then picked up the phone and called Charles's number. He expected to get Charles but instead he got Jane.

Upon hearing her voice, initially Peter froze but quickly decided to speak to her. "J-Jane, hi, it is Peter."

"H-hi P-Peter, h-how are you?"

Back at Charles's apartment, the positions had again all changed in the 5 minutes since Charles had hung up on Peter and cum in Jane's arse. Jane was now sitting on top of Jake, his cock in her tight white young married pussy whilst Randy was behind Jane, cock up her arse, hands kneading her big white tities. Jane was being remorselessly double fucked. When the phone had rung, Charles handed it straight to Jane and in no uncertain terms ordered her to answer it.

"Yes Jane. How did the interview go?"

"Oh oh it w-went fine. I am here with Jake and Randy now and they are going though one or two more things with me. Oh yes..."

"That's good" Peter replied. He knew that Jane was being fucked by at least one black cock, possibly two. He could hear the unmistakable sound of fucking and the his wife's tone suggested she was close to an orgasm. He too was close to cumming. The thought of being on the phone and talking to his wife whilst she was being fucked by two other men, and black men at that, was almost too much.

It was also too much for Jane. The sound of her husband's voice and the fact that she believed he did not know that inside her was a total of 24 inches of black dick was a joyous feeling. She loved being a slut wife, and the fact that she was being one whilst on the phone to her husband just merely emphasised what a wanton whore she had become.

"P-Peter. I am sorry, I have to go. Randy and Charles have not finished with me. They still have things they want to do with me..."

"Y-yes I have to go to" Peter replied. And with that Peter came all over his expensive suit.

Jane also hung up, threw the phone on to the bed and arched her back up to meet Randy's thrusts up her tight young arse, this also allowed him to get a firmer grip on her white tits. Jane was happy to be yet again at the centre another gangbang, her beautiful delicate beauty being abused by these big black brutes, their huge cocks mercilessly fucking her.

Jake and Randy could hold out no longer, the tightness of her young nubile body was causing them to cum for the final time. They started to roar out loud as they climaxed. Hearing and feeling the others cum in her body, Jane threw her head back and screamed and all three of them simultaneously came...

To be continued...

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers