All Comments on 'The Jamie Born Experiment'

by randomencounter2003

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ding! ding! ding! ding! ding!

On a scale of 1-to-5, this story gets a 12! Should you choose to do so, you have the potential of writing best-seller fiction. (Okay, you'll have to tone down the sexual content.) This is a fine piece of fiction, and I am confident that you could make a name for yourself in the public arena.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lust and love

Not many stories capture them effectively. This one did. Very hot. Very intimate. Very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome

Great work. You captured the thoughts of all the characters well, and combined the romance with the eroticism perfectly. And even though I saw the twist with david right off the bat, it still made for a great read. Keep it up!

quietdragonquietdragonabout 19 years ago
fantastical!

very nice....an erotic fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

this is one of the most compelling stories yet. it was slightly predictable about who the secret lover was, but it was awesome all the same. i would like to see david trying these tactics with Jamie on the hot professor maybe? keeep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Very professional. Total story. Built your characters, let them live, great sex, just the whole shebang. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Makes a change

Wonderful attempt at an interesting and highly erotic tale.

Alot of writers can get this topic so very wrong, but i think you managed to get is damn close to perfect.

Thankyou for writing it and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read here!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

sexxymonkeyysexxymonkeyyalmost 19 years ago
My favorite story on this site

This is the first time I've rated a story and I've been reading Literotica for almost 3 years. This is my favorite story that I've read by far! I've told my husband how I'd love to replay so many parts of this story. Wild sex, crazy fantasy's, without going overboard. Will there be a sequel? Are the girls going to help David get his hot teacher in bed? (Please?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply...amazing

This is one of the best stories I have read - the characters were full of feelings, a nice story line and the intimate descriptions had their intended affect on me. AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
God damn!

Oh my god can it get any better?

Damn close to perfect, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN!

I think you just outlined my top fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, that

was one of the hottest stories I've ever read...that's like three of my fantasies all wrapped up into one. Thanks for sharing...

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesover 18 years ago
OMG SO HOT

One of the best stories ever !!!

I could almost feel like I was in the story, great !

Hot one, please write more like this one !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good story...

A little too many "ooohhhs" and "aaaaahhhs" but still fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well writen

One of the best and most complete stories I have read. Excellent on all levels.

justfuckmenowjustfuckmenowover 15 years ago
wow

Sexy story. Speaking from the perspective of someone who's been raped multiple times, tho... the scenario's not all that likely. Jamie might have enjoyed it at the time, but she would feel empty later and guilty for having enjoyed it at all. And forgiveness wouldn't be instantaneous or even that quick, even for a link that close. There would be too many strong emotions to work out. And that takes time. So... hot story but unlikely scenario (at least on the part of the girls' reactions).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rawr baby...

Sexy sexy! Really loved the story.. Very hot and passionate. Absolutely amazing...Hehehe... Made me tingle in all kinds of places, and get rather damp... Will agree though with the other person who said there were a bit too many oohs and ahhs, but I'll forgive you. :D wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best stories on here

This was a very nice story. It had a good plot (though predictable), characters who actually had feelings other than overwhelming lust and passion all the time (except it's a bit hard to find people as fucked up as them), and hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Reason to Forgive

So the reader is supposed to accept Jamie's forgiveness of David at face value, because the rape made the victim feel sufficient pleasure? Sorry, but this reader sees no reason presented for Jamie to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

That was amazing. Really great, i loved all the details and the build up. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

This story had everything from start to finish. The right amount of details for each individual topic from the blackmailing through to the end. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
friends

yeah falling for your friends is always complicated but extreamly hot. they know you the best and it is so comfortable you are not afraid to be a bit more experimental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read, Thank you for sharing your talent. I hope you write more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandomencounter2003@randomencounter2003
I have been reading Literotica for awhile and decided to try my hand at writing. My long term goal is to share what I have written and hopefully find some people to chat with. I hope you enjoy what I have written and feel free to send comments.