The Jamie Born Experiment

Story Info
She'll do anything to help her friends.
20.2k words
4.69
308k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of them had been best friends since they met three years ago as freshmen. Dave Reynolds and Sara Connelly were cousins and the other three met through this relationship. Rich Yelnick was Dave's best friend through high school and Sara brought Jamie and Rachel into the fold. The five became best friends fast and in their junior year they rented a house together off campus, which was no surprise to anybody that knew them.

Dave and Rich were both rather good athletes although neither decided to pursue it in college. They did, however, keep active at the field house whenever they could get away. They were realistic enough to know they would never have a career as professional athletes so Rich pursued engineering and Dave was going pre-med.

The three girls also grew up together and have always been best friends. Sara Connelly was a 5'6" brunette that spent most of her free time running. She kept her body tight by just watching what she ate and sticking to the one workout she rather enjoyed: running. She had long straight dark brown hair and big brown eyes. She always looked good and was very particular with what she wore and rarely a day went by where she didn't meet some new guy.

Rachel Smith was also into running but she actually ran for the college. Rachel was 5'5" and weighed 115 with long wavy blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her body was also very fit, although her 34B tits were not as big as Sara's 36C cups, she was little thinner then her sexy roommate. This being the case her proportions made her body look just as impressive.

Jamie Born was a little more modest. Her quirky personality fit in well with the unique sense of humor the group carried but she was most unlike the others in her physical appearance. The rest of the group always looked sharp, even the guys, but she tended to dress down. In fact she often looked un-kept. She was more the brainy type and would often study right up until the group was about to leave and quickly change as they ran out the door. When Sara and Rachel would be dressed to kill Jamie would throw on a loose shirt and jeans and simply pull her hair back. It wasn't like she wasn't clean she just kept things very simple. While the others accepted this just fine, Dave seemed to be the most befuddled. Jamie had long blonde hair with very deep blue eyes. He thought she was an actually more attractive then the other two girls. It was almost like she didn't want to look good or attract attention to herself. He also thought she had the best personality of the group and actually it was quite like his own. The way they clicked when they were together attracted him to her all the more. In fact, in the three years they had known each other they had become the best of friends.

Yes, the group was very tight but these two always seemed to be together even if the group was going in different directions for an evening.

----------

One evening as the five of them were drinking, which they often did together, the conversation turned to sex. This was not at all unusual but on this particular evening it was focusing on fantasies.

"Yes and I know what Dave's fantasy is." Teased Jamie.

"What?" Sara probed.

"Does the name Diana Wong ring a bell?"

"Still?" Rich laughed. "He had the hots for her as a freshman."

"Yes still. I am afraid." Dave laughed. "She is incredible."

"You mean the Lit professor?" Rachel asked. "Why am I the only one that doesn't know Dave's fantasy?"

"Dave hasn't realized she is out of his league." Jamie teased.

"Dave you know she is engaged to a dentist don't you?" Sara said. Sara knew her the best, as her major was English/Literature she has had the professor 3 times for various classes.

"She is so damn hot." Dave smiled. "Do you know she still runs 3 miles a day? That is why I started." He laughed.

"You know Dave, she's more like your dream." Rachel corrected. "Your fantasy would be to stumble across her after her engagement broke up and she is vulnerable."

"And drunk." Jamie added.

"Yeah ok Rachel. Just what is your fantasy?" Dave laughed and threw a French fry at her.

"Ohhh I know that one too." Jamie said.

"Don't you dare Jamie." Rachel threw the same fry at her.

"Dish Jamie." Dave laughed at Rachel's obvious discomfort.

"Well." She looked at Rachel.

"I will tell yours." Rachel threatened.

"That's OK. I don't care." Jamie laughed. "Rachel's fantasy is..."

"Oh you shit Jamie." Rachel shook her head and took a sip of beer. If anybody else had been there this conversation would have ended right here but they were comfortable around each other and there were few things that they didn't know about each other.

"Rachel's fantasy is to be seduced by a 40 year old guy." Jamie smiled.

"Forty?" Rich said. "Some old dude?"

"For your information I have lived that fantasy and it was fabulous." Rachel answered. "He did things to me no college guy ever did."

"See guys." Sara smiled. "We women aren't that dumb. We know where to go to have fun." She put her arm around Rachel.

"What did he do that was so good?" Rich asked.

"Not what but how." Rachel smiled.

"How many?" Jamie smiled at her.

"Four." Rachel smiled back. Dave and Rich looked at each other and then to the girls who were sitting there smiling. "Four fantastic orgasms guys." Rachel smiled again.

"Ahhhh... ok." Said Dave finally getting it.

"So what is Jamie's?" Rich asked.

"Tied up." Jamie answered. "I also have done that. Very, very fun."

"How many?" Rachel smiled at her.

"Only three." She pouted and then laughed. "But I loved everyone of them."

"How about you Sara?"

"Ohhh I don't know." She smiled and looked at Sara and Rachel. They looked back at her knowing but didn't say a word.

"Well?" Said Dave.

"I don't know it might be more than you two can handle." Jamie teased.

"What?" Said Rich.

"Yeah I think Jamie is right." Said Rachel obviously enjoying the girls' little secret.

"Hey c'mon." Dave pushed.

"Well, seeing as you have to tell us yours." Sara smiled. "My fantasy has always been to experiment with another woman."

"No way." Rich smirked.

"Yeah way." Jamie said.

"That is so damn hot." Dave said. "My fantasy is to watch two women, maybe we can take care of both at once?" Dave was only partly joking.

"Nice try Dave but that won't work." Jamie teased. "You need to get your own fantasy."

"No really." Dave said. "That is my biggest fantasy."

"Yes girls." Rich added. "Its true."

"Well its too late sport." Rachel laughed. "Sara already took care of that one."

"No way!" Rich stood up. "That is so hot. Who is she? Do we know her?"

"Sorry hun. Not that drunk yet." Sara smiled but didn't blush a bit.

"C'mon." Rich stood up next to Dave.

"I don't care who knows really." Sara cut off their protests. "But she may."

"Awe man." Dave was truly disappointed.

"Well we know Dave's now. Not that it is very original." Jamie teased. "What's yours Rich?"

Rich sat down and looked at Dave. "Well if Sara can dish on that juicy one. I want to nail my cousin Jen."

"Ewwww." Said Rachel. "That's incest."

"She is so hot." Rich said. "I know I am a perv but I can't help it."

"Wow Rich." Sara looked at him. "That's kinda hot." She laughed. "What?" She laughed again when Jamie and Rachel looked at her.

"I don't know." Jamie said. "I suppose if my cousin were really hot."

"Jamie." Rachel laughed. "I though you were on my side?"

"What? Its just sex." She took a drink of beer.

"How true it is." Rich raised his beer to Sara who took his side.

"Damn Sara." Dave was still stuck on her fantasy. "You and another chick." He raised his beer. "You are one notch hotter now."

"That means a lot coming from a perv like you." She tipped her beer to him.

The rest of the night went pretty much the same way with the five of them dishing and commenting on the various fantasies that hit the floor.

----------

On Thursday of the following week Jamie, Sara, and David were studying in the library. They had a 3-hour break before their last class and then they were getting ready to enjoy a four-day weekend. Suddenly Jamie nudged him.

"Hey Dave." She whispered. "There's the love of your life." Dave spun in his seat to see Diana Wong walking through the library.

"Damn." Dave sighed. "She is so damn hot."

"She is attractive." Jamie agreed. "But out of reach."

"Why do you have to say that?" Dave whispered. "Why can't you help me? You're a woman, tell me what I need to do."

"What the hell Dave?" Jamie laughed. "I don't know what makes her tick. I don't have a magic wand or would you like me to just hold her down so you can have your way with her?"

"Oh I can help with that." Sara smiled.

"Hey that's an idea." Dave smiled. Jamie flashed him this look she had when he said something really stupid. It was hot actually. Jamie was wearing a sweatshirt and sweats hiding what he knew to be a fantastic body.'Why does she not dress a little better? Or do her hair? She really doesn't even need makeup.' He thought. Dave was finding it harder and harder to deny his attraction for her.

"You know one of you two could join in and we could live out my fantasy." He teased.

"Dave." Sara shook her head. "You are as subtle as a sledgehammer."

"Hey couldn't I just tie her up? You liked it." He said to Jamie.

"Well that is my fantasy." She answered. "Not necessarily hers."

"You know." Dave began. "I remember you telling me once that many women have that fantasy."

"That is what I have read." She admitted. "Actually most women have that fantasy."

"Actually I have done the 'tied up' thing too and it can be fun." Sara interjected.

"Soooo?" Dave said.

"So you lug head." Jamie gave him that look. "It is still rape."

"Ahhhh.... Damn." Dave groaned. "Maybe it will be so good she wont tell." He laughed at Jamie as she put her head in her hands.

"Ok Jamie." He got serious. "When your boyfriend did it to you did you know it was coming or what?"

"Well." She looked up in thought. "Usually he would say he will break in during a specific time frame and I would go with it."

"What if it were not him?" Sara smirked. "What if one of his friends came instead?"

"Well it was him." She said.

"But what if it were somebody else and you didn't know it. He blindfolded you and just took you." Dave pressed on.

"I don't know." She searched for his meaning. "Why are you asking me this?"

"I bet if you were not afraid, meaning life threatening, that eventually you would give in to your desires." Dave said.

"You mean if somebody decided to show up and just tie me up?" She smirked at the two of them. "Then blindfolded me and ravaged my body taking me to the edge of several wonderful orgasms?" She closed her eyes and moaned as she mocked them.

"Yes." Dave said. She laughed and paused, shaking her head at them.

"No really Jamie. Wouldn't that make it hotter?" Sara asked as if she appeared to be in the process of imagining just that.

"Maybe." She finally said. "I suppose if I could relax."

"Even if you couldn't I am saying your body would win out." He said.

"I don't know." Jamie shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Like forced sex?" Sara said to Dave. "That could be fun."

"So what do you think?" He finally said tipping his head over his shoulder.

"Diana Wong?"

"Dave." Jamie shook her head again.

"Sara you want to help tie her up?" Dave smiled at her. "You could help me seduce her."

Sara just laughed at him.

"Dave." Again Jamie gave him that look. "Get to work." She pointed to his homework.

The conversation ended there but Dave was determined to get in her pants. He actually had her this term but had to take an English elective just to get her. Diana Wong was a huge fantasy of his and nothing ventured nothing gained.

They studied for a few hours but before they left they went over to the library computers to check emails and schedules. The terminals were set up four to a block all at 90-degree angles with high sides for privacy.

"Yes!" Dave whispered. "I got it, I got it." He sang quietly.

"What?" Jamie asked.

"The final." He leaned over. "Smitty has Anderson's final exam. I am going to pass that fricken class yet." Dave had problems with math and this was the last math class he needed to complete his requirements. Jamie rolled her eyes at his behavior and thought nothing of it. It was pretty common in college to get past exams to study by and on occasion, if you're lucky enough, the actual exam.

"I am going to pass." Dave continued to sing. "I will print this out at home. YES! Hey I will be right back." He got up and went to talk to one of his friends from class. Jamie finished her email and decided to run to the bathroom. She got back just as Dave walked up and sat down. "What are you two doing this weekend?"

"Not much." Jamie answered. "I am leaving right after Spanish." Jamie's one and only foreign language class. She needed the elective and she had had it in high school.

"I am going out with my sister tonight. I just have to get past this last exam and I am on my way home." Sara said. "You?"

"Nothing much. I plan on going out every night though." Dave smiled.

"Rich is probably going to join me, so I am sure we will be up to no good."

"Oh I'm sure of that." Jamie smiled. She stared at Dave for a long moment. She liked him. Over the last few years she had grown quite close to him and lately Rachel and Sara began to ask if there was anything going on between them. Suddenly realizing she had been staring she looked back at her monitor.

"Well I better run." Dave closed his book. "Have to hook up with Jon before class." Dave gathered his stuff and stood to leave. "See you girls... hell I wont see you two until Tuesday. Have a great weekend." He smiled.

"You too." They waved back.

----------

Jamie arrived home by dinner and spent the evening with her mother and father. She had one older sister who lived in Flagstaff with her husband and little girl. Her parents, in fact, were going early Friday to spend the weekend with them. Jamie normally would have gone along but she actually had a lot of homework so she declined and stayed back to get caught up.

It was nearly 6:00 pm when Jamie received an instant message on her computer. She was chatting with Sara while she was finishing one of her papers when somebody named 'InCommand' popped in.

IC: 'Hello Jamie.'

Jamie: 'Hello. Do I know you?'

IC: 'No. But I know you.'

Jamie: 'What is your name?'

IC: 'I will tell you that shortly. I have some news for you.'

Jamie: 'OK. Ill bite. What news is that?'

IC: 'Your friend Dave Reynolds has a problem.'

Jamie: 'Really? And what is that?'

IC: 'The exam he got in his email has fallen into the wrong hands. Mine.'

Jamie: 'I don't know what you are talking about.' Jamie suddenly got nervous.

IC: 'Don't insult me. I saw the whole thing happen in the library and I know that you know.'

Jamie didn't respond. She was getting a little nervous. If the University knew he had this exam he could get expelled.

IC: 'Here is the deal. I only have a hard copy of the email, which shows David's name on it. As well as a few others actually.'

Jamie: 'And?' Jamie was suddenly getting pissed at Dave even though she knew he had nothing to do with it.

IC: 'It is yours if you sleep with me.'

Jamie: 'No way.' Jamie typed before she could stop herself.

IC: 'OK. Say goodbye to David.'

Jamie paused for several seconds. Several emotions ran through her head as she thought about her next move and almost as if he could read her mind another message came through.

IC: 'If you need proof go grab the bag sitting on your back porch.'

'Back porch?' She thought. Jamie sprung from her chair and darted down the steps and to the back door. Sure enough there was a brown paper bag on the porch. Grabbing it she ran it up stairs and opened it on the bed. The first thing she saw was the last page of the test and right across the header was David's name.

"Shit." She dropped the paper on the bed and spun back to the computer.

Jamie: 'You're an asshole. What did he ever do to you?'

IC: 'Nothing. I just need him to get to you.'

Jamie: 'Fuck you. No way.' Jamie's anger was starting to flare.

IC: 'Let me tell you something right now. I am not fucking around. I will turn all 6 of them over to the University Tuesday when we get back from break if you do not co operate.' Jamie's anger turned to frustration. She knew he could do it.

Jamie: 'I'll get you for this.'

IC: 'Do we have a deal?' He ignored her.

Jamie: 'How do I know you wont go back on your deal?'

IC: 'You don't but I won't. I am an asshole but I don't want David, I want you. Now do we have a deal?'

It took several long seconds for Jamie to respond. She knew above everything else she didn't want David to get busted. She promised herself she would get even and reluctantly she answered him.

Jamie: 'Yes.' She was suddenly scared and pissed. What if he was some scum with some disease. Damn it. She cursed herself. Even though David didn't deserve it she was pissed at him as well.

IC: 'First of all. You will tell nobody of this conversation or the deal is off. I MEAN NOBODY!'

Jamie: 'Fine.' Jamie found herself punching the keys on the keyboard as she typed.

IC: 'I am sure that you noticed inside the bag there is a little outfit. Wear it. I also want you nice and trim, if you get my meaning and take a nice hot shower to get your blood pumping.' Jamie hadn't noticed anything else in the bag she had simply grabbed the test page. Inside the bag were a very sexy black mesh bodysuit and a mask.

Jamie: 'What is the mask for?' Jamie asked, because it had no eyeholes. It was one people use to stop light if they wanted to sleep during the day.

IC: 'You will see who I am only when I am ready for it.'

Jamie: 'No way you fucker.' She punched the keyboard with each letter.

IC: 'Jamie. DO not forget who is In Command here. You will do as I say or the deal is off.'

Jamie: 'FINE.' She typed. "Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed out in frustration.

IC: 'I will be there at 7:30pm. Leave your back door unlocked and wait in your living room dressed in your sexy outfit. Including the mask.'

Jamie: 'Tonight I have plans.' Jamie lied but he didn't know that.

IC: 'Break them. I will be there.' Jamie was just getting ready to respond when he left.

"NO you bastard! Get back here!" She growled at the screen. "Shit!" She snapped. "What am I going to do?" She looked at the clock. "Shit! It's past 6:30." Realizing she didn't have a choice she quickly did as instructed. Running to the bathroom she quickly trimmed her pussy nice and short and showered. As Jamie pulled on the sexy outfit she realized she was getting wet. She loved lingerie and it always made her horny to wear it, especially this type of outfit.

With so little time to prepare she had no time to formulate a plan for revenge. She grabbed her tiny camcorder and hid it on the bookshelf hoping to catch whoever was doing this to her. Jamie ran to the bathroom and wiped her pussy and held a cold towel to it to try and deflect the obvious arousal. After closing the curtains she hit the record button and finally put on the mask.

Jamie stood quietly for more then 20 minutes ears peaked waiting for any sign of noise. Darren Berg. His face popped into her head. He had been in the library yesterday and he is always staring at Jamie. In fact she knew he liked her because somebody told her, she couldn't remember whom at that moment. Doug Smith? He wasn't a bad looking guy and really shy but he was there too. Jamie remembered seeing him because he was just staring into space or at their group while they talked. But she thought he might have been staring at Sara.'Naw. He is too shy. Wait!' She thought.'There was somebody else, somebody sitting at the other computer while they checked their email. Who was it?' Jamie searched her mind's eye hard.'I know... Eric. No wait that's not it. Arin that's it! Arin something ... I don't know his last name.' Jamie then remembered she had spoken to him at a party only a few weeks back.