The Jock and the Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

"Hey, Bo." He gave me a kiss. "It's still early. You still got some time before you have to go."

He moved up on top of me and straddled my waist. He bent down and kissed me. I opened my mouth and sucked his tongue into mine. We kissed hard -- deep and sensual. Dom was gyrating his hips on my cock. I held him tight in my arms, pushing my hips up to grind my cock into his taint.

Dom moaned and shuddered and then stilled. He suddenly sat up. "Be right back."

He gave me one more quick kiss, then hopped off the bed. He dug around in his toilet case for a moment, and then let out a small displeased grunt. He returned with a folded piece of paper and a small clear bottle with a purple cap. He sat down on the bed and looked at me sheepishly.

"I, um.... I thought I had a rubber, but... I get tested regularly. See."

He handed me the folded paper and I pushed it back to him. "I trust you, Dom. I don't have my test with me, but I'm negative, too. No STDs either."

"So, maybe we could..."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want this to be something you regretted."

"Yeah. I've never, you know, barebacked before. I normally wouldn't even consider it..." He buried his face in my neck as his voice dropped and quivered. "But you don't know how bad I want you right now."

"Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea," I said with a snicker. "It's probably about half of how bad I want you."

Dom let out a nervous laugh. "Okay."

I thought it was only fair that I tell him, "Full disclosure. I've barebacked before. With one other guy. We never really used condoms the whole time we were together. He was special to me."

He looked up at me and nodded his understanding. He knew that I was talking about Bobby and I decided to leave it at that.

I reached up and tried to grab the lube, but Dom put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down. "Let me, Bo. Let me do the work. Lay back and relax."

Dom straddled my crotch again. He poured the lube onto his fingers and then reached behind him.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as I watched him push his slippery fingers into his ass. "That's fucking hot."

I could see his well-defined pecs covered with a light dusting of dark hair. He had six pack abs with a line of hair that ran from his navel to his groin. The dark, wispy pubes surrounded the base of his very erect cock.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, baby," I whispered.

I rubbed my hands all over Dom's tight body, feeling his ripped abs and pecs. I tweaked his little brown nipples and they stiffened under my fingers.

Dom closed his eyes and pushed in a second finger. He drew in a sharp breath, then relaxed. My cock throbbed in anticipation. Dom opened his eyes and looked down at me through half-closed lids. "I want you so bad," he whispered.

Dom grabbed the base of my cock and held it upright. He squeezed a liberal amount of the clear liquid onto my shaft and began sliding his hand up and down. He reared up and held it by the base as he lined up the head with the hidden entrance between his cheeks. He lowered himself onto me with a hiss, then froze. His eyes fluttered closed as he suspended himself above me.

"You're so thick," he moaned softly.

He rubbed his hands up and down my body. He braced his hands on me and lowered himself slowly and steadily until I was buried completely inside his ass. Fuck, he was tight. Unbelievably hot and soft. His tight ring quivered around my girth and then slowly relaxed.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me. "You're so sexy, Bo. So strong and manly. Love all that fur."

I stroked my hand over his abs. "Love your tight body, baby." I slid my hands around and cupped his ass. "And your tight little ass."

Dom smiled down at me. He started moving, slow and steady at first. He closed his eyes and threw his head back with his lips parted. His sweet face radiated the pleasure he was feeling. His dick was rock hard and the skin was pulled back, exposing his head, bright red with desire. It jerked and burped out a dollop of precome, which drooled down the shaft in a slimy trail.

I moved my hands up his thighs to his waist. On Dom's upslide, I gripped his waist tight and thrust up into him. Dom's eyes flew open and he gasped as I jabbed his g-spot. I couldn't help the smug smirk on my face at his reaction.

"Bo," he whispered, sounding needy and desperate.

His hands gripped my wrists for traction and he began riding me harder and faster. I held on tight to him, thrusting up into him. Tony's little bed creaked underneath us. The only other sounds in the room were our bodies slapping together and my soft groans and Dom's quiet whimpers. I tried, but there was no way I could hold back. I felt my nuts pulling up. The base of my spine tingled and my groin muscles contracted.

"Dom, baby," I said through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna come... gonna come inside you."

"Oh, god, Bo... Bo... Oh god."

"Gonna fill you up, baby."

"So good, Bo... Oh my god, you're gonna make me... Oh god, I'm gonna come..."

He stretched out one last moan of my name and his cock lurched and then began spewing come all over my chest and belly.

I bit my lip to keep from shouting as his hot tunnel contracted rhythmically around my cock. "Fuck," I grunted as quietly as I could. I pulled Dom hard onto my lap as I pushed up. Dom moaned and I grunted with each volley of come that splashed against his inner walls.

I was still convulsing and shuddering through my climax when he fell forward onto me. We held on tight to each other until our breathing finally slowed to near normal. He slid off me and flopped onto his back. I rolled onto my side and pushed my arm under his neck and held his back against my chest. His body and muscles were completely relaxed and satisfied. I felt like the proudest stud in the world for having made him this way.

"That was amazing," he whispered. "I've never been with anyone where it was like that."

I kissed the side of his head, then gave him a tender kiss on the lips. "That's because it wasn't just sex between us. We have this strong connection, baby."

He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah. I know. I feel it too." His smile faded to a frown as he looked at the clock.

"Don't look at the clock." I leaned down and kissed him senseless. He reached between my legs and shifted and pulled his leg over me, pointing my still hard cock at his tight entrance. I pushed forward, burying myself to the lit. I laid there on my side, with Dom on his back in my arms, and my head buried in the junction between his neck and shoulder. I thrust slowly and steadily into him. He was soon moaning and writhing on the bed. I grabbed his dick and stroked him in time with my thrusts.

"Bo... Oh god, babe. You're gonna make me come again..."

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Come for me."

I sucked and bit hard on Dom's neck, marking him with a love bruise. Dom bit his bottom lip and moaned as his body stiffened. His dick spurt thin jets of semen onto his belly as his ass contracted around my thickness. I sped up my thrusts and then shoved in one last time. I pushed my forehead into Dom's neck as my body went rigid and I unloaded my nuts deep into his body.

I kissed his shoulder. "Dom..."

My cock was finally spent. Dom's body pushed it out as it softened. I rubbed his load into his abs and then he shifted around so that we were facing each other.

"God," Dom sighed. "I've never been with someone like you."

We slowly kissed and then I rested my forehead against his.

"Come with me."

He jerked his head back and stared at me. His eyes glazed over. "What?"

"Come home with me. I need you, baby," I said as I stroked my knuckles across his cheek.

"Bo..."

"I..." I struggled to maintain eye contact with him. I was suddenly feeling very vulnerable and it was uncomfortable. "I don't know if I can do it without you."

"Yes, you can. I have my job to return to... I can't just take time off..."

"I'm not just asking you to be my therapist. Life's too short, you know. If you want something, you gotta go for it. And I want you, Dom. I want a relationship with you."

Dom buried his head in my chest and trembled in my arms. He was struggling to keep it together and I hated that I was the one to make him feel this way. "I... I can't," he choked out.

"I understand," I replied. Bullshit. I didn’t understand, but didn’t want to ruin these last moments together. Leave it to me to find what I always needed in a different state with obviously lots of baggage and no way to sort out the details. I never could do things the easy way.

I closed my eyes and gripped Dom tighter when I felt the wetness on my chest. I felt sorry for myself as I pressed my lips to Dom's head, drying his tears with my gentle kisses.

Our moment was interrupted by a rapping on the door and Bobby's voice. "Bo? It's almost time to go."

"I'm up, Bobby," I called out, praying that he didn't open door. "Be right out."

I reluctantly let go of Dom. "I guess I'd better hit the shower."

He nodded and sniffled, then swiped his nose with his hand. He turned away from me. I wanted to hold him and comfort him, but something told me that it would be pushing him and I didn't want him to throw up that wall again. Instead, I gave him a quick kiss on the back of his shoulder.

I wiped myself down as best as I could with my boxers and then hurried across the hall to shower and clean myself up.

When I finished in the bathroom, Dom took his turn and I went downstairs. Maria was in the kitchen making a huge breakfast.

"Smells delicious," I said.

"Get yourself some coffee and relax," she said. "It'll be ready in a bit."

"Thank you." I grabbed a cup of coffee and joined Bobby and Tony at the table.

"Sleep okay?" Tony asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. Like a log."

Tony nodded slowly. "My old bed's kinda noisy. Hope it didn't keep you up."

Tony snickered as Bobby's face went bright red. Bobby couldn't look me in the face. I couldn't help but chuckle. I didn't care that they knew that Dom and I had made love.

When Dom walked in the room and sat down, Tony started with him. "Sleep okay, Dom?" he asked with a sly smile.

"Yeah," he shrugged. Dom's eyes darted away from Tony and he shifted in his chair.

"That chair a little uncomfortable?" Tony asked. His grin widened. "If you want I could look at it. Get to the bottom of it."

"Shut up," Dom muttered. This tips of his ears turned red and he sipped his coffee. He looked up at me over the rim of his mug and gave me an impish little grin.

Angelo and Maria joined us at the table. Angelo helped Maria into her chair and gave her a kiss on the head. It was very sweet. Angelo said grace, adding a prayer for safe travels for his sons and friends.

Breakfast went by way too fast. I wasn't ready to leave, but I had to catch my flight, as did Bobby and Tony.

After we finished breakfast, we loaded up Tony's rental with our luggage. I went upstairs and took a last look around the room. Dom's suitcase was on his bed, all packed up. He wasn't flying out until later, but he looked like he was all ready to go.

The door opened and shut and Dom leaned back against it. He looked so unbelievably sad that it nearly broke my heart.

"Hey," I said.

He came up to me and put his arms around me and laid his head on my chest.

"I'm gonna miss you, Bo," he said, his barely discernible.

"Gonna miss you too, baby. You call me if you need anything. And if you change your mind, my front door is always open to you."

I held his head in my hands and I gave him one more kiss. I put all I had into it. I wanted him to know how I felt about him. When I pulled away, I saw the look on his face. He looked up at me with wonder. I knew then that he felt the same way about me that I felt about him. I took a deep breath. I had to get out of there before I made a fool of myself. I pressed my lips to his forehead one last time and then I was out the door.

We stood on the sidewalk as Tony and Bobby said goodbye to Tony's parents and Dom.

After a round of hugs between Angelo and Tony and Bobby, I shook Angelo's hand and thanked him for his hospitality. He nodded and patted my arm. "You're welcome anytime."

Maria looked between Dom and myself, then pulled me in for a hug.

"You take care of yourself," she said, and then leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, he likes you."

I looked at her with surprise, but I smiled and said "Thanks."

Dom pulled his hands out of his pockets and hugged me tight.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome."

I discreetly pressed my lips to the side of his head. "Bye, baby." And then I let him go.

I got into the back seat of the SUV and stretched my legs out. I stared out the window at Dom as Tony and Bobby climbed in. I watched Maria put her arm around Dom, who was trying his best to smile. I wanted to get out of the truck and hold him tight, but instead I gave him a smile that was meant to make him feel better.

The three of them waved to us as Tony pulled out into the light morning traffic.

I leaned my head back against the back rest and sighed.

"You okay?" Bobby asked quietly as he turned around in his seat to look back at me.

"Yup. I'm good."

"Maybe you two can visit each other."

I looked up at Bobby and just shrugged.

"Well," he said. "I'm glad you came."

"Me, too."

Once we got through security, we had to go our separate ways. I shook hands with Tony and gave him a quick hug. I gave Bobby a tight hug.

"Thank you, little dude," I whispered.

"For what?" he whispered back.

"For being a true friend. For showing me what a bastard I was."

"You're not a bastard."

"See? That's how I know you're my friend. I love you, Bobbo."

"I love you, too."

I gave Bobby a kiss on top of his head and then I pulled back. Tony pulled Bobby back to his chest protectively, with an arm around Bobby's chest. Tony smiled at me to let me know that he wasn't upset or jealous. I nodded to Tony. "You're a good man, Tony. Take good care of my little buddy."

"You take care of yourself, Bo," Tony said. "And call us if you need anything or if you need to talk."

***

"Shit," I grunted as I pushed open the front door. The door alarm squealed until I keyed in my PIN. I tossed my bags down and shut the door. I let out a deep breath. I stood in the foyer and looked around. The house never seemed so big and empty as it did now.

I was exhausted and felt like taking a nap. I realized I had left my crutches in the SUV. I didn't feel like going back out to the driveway. I spotted the cane in the umbrella stand by the door and I pulled it out and used it to make my way up the stairs to my bedroom.

As soon as I sat down on the bed, the phone rang. I didn't recognize the number and the name just said "LOCAL CALL."

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Bo Matthews?"

"Yes."

"Oh, hi, Bo. This is Drew."

"Hey, Drew. I was expecting your call."

"Yeah. I spoke with Dom Paolucci. He said you needed a therapist and that you were ready to work."

"Yeah. I am. No fucking around this time."

"Okay. Well, Dom's a good guy and he insists I give you another chance. So, how 'bout we start next Monday? Same time as before?"

"Sure, Drew. That sounds good. Thanks so much."

"No problem. See you Monday."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone feeling good about myself. I was making a new start. I promised myself that I would give Drew all I had. I would make myself proud, and make Dom proud of me.

I laid down and fell asleep thinking about Dom.

***

One Month Later

"Hello?" I didn't recognize the number when I answered my cell phone. I had just spent an hour and a half in my gym and was relaxing in the hot tub when I got the call.

"Hello?" I repeated when there was no response.

"Bo? It's me. Dom."

My breathing hitched and I almost dropped the phone into the water. I hadn't heard from Dom in over a month, not since I left him in front of his parents' house in New York.

"Hey, Dom. It's good to hear from you," I said. I then added a little quieter, "I miss you."

"Me too, Bo. I was wondering... Was that offer still good... I, um... I just need to get away for a bit."

"I've been working with Drew for the past month, but I'm sure we can arrange something."

"Shit. Of course. I knew that. Well, that's okay then--"

"Dom. We'll figure it out. Just come. Please."

"Okay."

His breathing grew a little ragged and I furrowed my brow, wondering what was wrong.

"When can I come?" he asked. "Can I come now?" His voice cracked. He didn't sound like my Dom.

"Get here as soon as you can, baby. I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay. I'll call you soon. Bye."

As soon as I hung up with Dom, I called Drew and let him know that Dom was visiting and he'd be helping me out for a bit. Thankfully, Drew was very understanding. I then called up my cleaning service and asked if they could do an emergency clean today.

I grabbed my cane and headed out to my truck to drive to the store. I wanted to make sure I was stocked up in case we decided to stay in.

When Dom called later that night and said he was getting in a cab and asked me for my address, I was shocked. He said he was coming now, but I didn't think he meant right now. I gave him the address and he relayed it to the cabbie and said he'd be here in an hour. I paced around the great room for a bit, wracking my brain at what needed to be done before he got home. The house was clean. The pantry and fridge were stocked. The guest bedroom and bathroom were ready, though I hoped it wouldn't be needed.

When the doorbell finally rang, I practically flew to the front door. Dom was standing there with a baseball cap lowered over his brow, hands shoved in his pockets.

I reached down and grabbed his duffel bag and pulled him into the house. I shut the door and dropped the bag and took him into my arms.

I pressed my lips against his neck and inhaled his scent. A calm washed over me. "Oh, god, baby, it's so good to see you. To hold you."

"I missed you, Bo," he said as he clutched onto me.

"I missed you, too."

I pulled back and held his face in my hands. My smile melted away when I saw the bruise on his jaw. I pulled his hat off and he had another bruise under his left eye.

I struggled to hold back my rage. "What happened? Who did this to you, Dom?"

He let out an exhausted sigh. "My ex-boyfriend."

I pulled him to me and held him tight. "He's never gonna touch you again. Not if I have anything to say about it."

I picked up his hand and kissed his knuckles, which were bruised and raw. I smiled at the thought that my baby got some licks in himself.

"I'm so tired, Bo. I know I just got here. But is it okay if I go to bed?"

"Of course."

I grabbed his bag and my cane and he pulled the bag from me and tossed it over his shoulder. "I got it."

"Come on," I said as I made for the stairs.

"Wow, look at you. You're walking so much better. And without the crutches."

"Someone finally pulled my head out of my ass."

I gave him a wink and he smiled at me. "I knew you could do it."

I stopped on the landing at the top of the stairs.

"The master bedroom is there," I said pointing to the double doors on the left. "The guest rooms are to the right."

I waited to see where he would go, not wanting to pressure him. I was disappointed when he turned to the right, but I tried not to show it. I directed him into the first bedroom.

"Make yourself at home. You got your own bath. It should have everything you need. The kitchen downstairs is stocked, so help yourself if you get hungry or thirsty."

"Your home is beautiful, Bo."

"Thank you. But to be honest, I hired someone to do all this. They listened to me ramble and they did all the work. If it was up to me, it'd probably look like the inside of a redneck's trailer."

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers