The Jock and the Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,340 Followers

Dom laughed a cute little laugh. His smile made my cock twitch. He looked around the room. "Well, it's beautiful."

"Think of it as your home, too. I'll give you the grand tour tomorrow after you've had some rest. I'll be down the hall if you need anything."

"Thank you."

He gave me a strong hug. Before I pulled away, I gave him a tender kiss on the lips. I held the back of his head in my hand. "I'm glad you're here, baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I had to get out of there before I threw him down on the bed. I gave him one final squeeze and then left. I shut the door behind me and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I looked at the clock and realized how late it was. I stripped naked and took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I turned the ceiling fan on low and slipped between the soft sheets and comforter.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but it was like my cock knew that Dom was down the hall. It throbbed and ached for him even more than it normally did. I reached down and started to stroke myself. "Dom," I whispered to myself as I conjured up one of my nightly fantasies of Dom. I twisted my fist up and down while I tugged at my nuts with my other hand.

A quiet knock on my door startled me. I cleared my throat and jerked my hands away from my crotch. "Yeah?"

"Bo? It's me," Dom said through the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Come in."

I pushed myself up so that I was sitting up. I leaned over and turned on the lamp on my nightstand. Dom opened one of the doors and then shut it behind him.

"I can't sleep," he said bashfully. "Can I sleep in here with you?"

I had a grin so big it probably lit up the room. I pulled up the covers and held them open. He padded over to the bed. His eyes widened when he saw that I was naked... and hard. He paused for a second and then dropped his boxers. His own hardon thumped up against his belly.

He turned off the lamp and crawled in. He snuggled into me and I pulled him into my arms, and we cuddled next to each other, skin to skin. He laid his head on my chest. His fingers twirled through the thick fur on my chest.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said with a sigh. "You're like a big, warm teddy bear. My teddy bear...."

I kissed the top of his head as he began to softly snore. "Yeah, babe. I'm yours."

***

I awoke to the sensation of warm suction. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Dom's dark head of hair slowly moving up and down.

My eyes fluttered closed and I fell back and groaned. "Fuck..."

"Sounds like a good idea," Dom said as he crawled on top of me. He straddled my body and leaned down and kissed me. I reached up and tenderly stroked under his eye. I ran my thumb over the shiner and looked up at him with concern.

He started to tremble and I saw his eyes filled with answers to my questions. "Later," he said. "Okay? I promise."

I nodded and he bent down and kissed me again. He ground his ass against my cock as our tongues explored each other.

"Want you, Dom," I growled. "Wanna be inside you, baby."

"Oh god," he breathed. "I need it, Bo. I haven't been able to think of anything else."

"I been jerking off every morning and every night thinking 'bout you, baby."

Dom let out a quiet whimper. "Can you-- Your leg's strong enough, right? For you to be on top?"

"Hell, yeah."

"God, I want you on top of me."

He pulled himself off and laid down on his side next to me. I pushed Dom onto his back and climbed on top of him and settled between his spread legs. I kissed him deeply. My tongue explored inside his mouth. I kissed Dom's chin, then across his jaw to his neck. I swiped my tongue along his jugular, causing a shudder to run through his body. He moaned and gripped the back of my head. I nipped gently at the base of his neck and then started sucking.

Dom drew in a sharp breath. "Bo... Feels so good. Love your mouth on me... Your beard tickles... oh god, it's so good..."

I slid down his chest, kissing the soft patch of dark hair in the middle. I swirled my tongue around one of his nipples. Dom's hand gripped my hair tighter and he moaned while he pulled my head down and arched his chest up simultaneously. The little brown nub quickly hardened and I sucked on it, and flicked my tongue back and forth over it. I pulled back and blew on the wet nub, causing Dom to whimper and groan.

His fist tightened in my hair. "Bo," he moaned. "Mine..."

I loved hearing Dom claim me. I was all his.

I sucked my middle finger into my mouth and pulled it out. As I worked his other nipple with my mouth and tongue, I slid my slippery finger between his legs. I stroked the finger over his tight hole, then pushed it in.

Dom bucked up against me and his body shuddered. "Bo!"

I kissed Dom's chest and neck, then I attacked his mouth. As I slid my finger in and out of him, I rubbed my dripping hard cock on him.

Dom was writhing and whimpering underneath me. His hips pushed back against my hand as he moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and dropped my forehead on him. Dom looked up at me; his eyes were wide and glistening, silently pleading for me.

"You are so fucking sexy, baby," I whispered in a deep voice. "God, your body is so responsive to my touch."

"Everything you do drives me insane with pleasure. Something about you makes me want to lose control. It scares me."

"You don't have to be afraid of me, Dom. Give me control. I won't abuse your trust."

Dom placed his hand onto my bearded cheek. "I know you won't," he said as his fingers lightly stroked my whiskers. Dom pushed his head up and kissed my lips. He kept his lips pressed to mine as he whispered, "Fuck me."

I reached out and pulled open the nightstand. I felt around and grabbed the bottle of lube. I shut the drawer, leaving the condoms behind.

I poured the lube onto my fingers and slid them up and down the crease between Dom's legs. Dom moaned and spread his legs wider. His hands moved around my beefy arms. I slid my finger into his tight heat and I twisted and wiggled it around. I stroked his nut and Dom's back arched up off the bed. He let out a loud moan and writhed around on my finger.

"Bo... Please..."

I pulled the finger out, re-lubed, then replaced it with two. I stretched, turned and scissored my fingers, quickly trying to relax and stretch Dom's tight ring.

"Now, Bo. Put it in."

"Just a little more stretching, babe."

I slid in a third finger and stroked them in and out. When I saw that Dom wasn't hurting, I pulled them out. I grabbed the bottle and poured it down the length of my cock. I slicked it up with my hand. Dom spread his legs and pulled his knees back. I pushed my swollen head against his little pucker and leaned forward. He let his knees fall onto my arms and I pushed forward. His ring opened for me and I slid into his tight heat.

"Fuck," I grunted.

I forced myself to remain still while Dom adjusted to my thickness. He was breathing deep, with his eyes closed. He was so beautiful, I had to lean down and kiss him. I unhooked his knees from my elbows and pulled them back to my sides. He locked them on my hips and I bent forward. I cradled his head in my hands. He snaked his arms around my neck and opened his eyes and looked at me. His sparkling blue eyes stared back at me.

I fucking melted.

No one had ever looked at me like that before. Like I was some kind of god. Like I was the total love of their life.

I pulled my hips back and snapped them back in. Dom gasped and I repeated the motion, pegging his prostate again. The head of my cock jabbed his gland, then slid across it, causing Dom to shudder and moan. "Oh god, Bo!"

I continued to stare down at him. My lips hovered above his. "You feel so fucking good, baby. So fucking tight."

My hips thrust forward and I began moving hard and fast. I slapped hard against Dom's body over and over as I pounded my cock into his tight sheath. I panted and grunted as high pitched whimpers spilled from Dom's lips.

Dom's hips pushed back against me. His fingers dug into my neck. He moaned wantonly. "Bo... So good. So, so good. No one can fuck me like you do. No one makes me come like you do."

"Yeah? I'm gonna pound you into the fucking mattress," I growled. "I'm gonna make you come so hard, baby. Gonna make you scream. Gonna make you mine."

Dom's eyes glazed over. "Oh god, Bo, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come!"

I felt Dom's tunnel contract around my cock. He let out a sob that sounded like my name. The ring tightened and I felt warm spurts of liquid between our bodies as his ass muscles began to pulse rhythmically.

My rhythm faltered and my hips snapped short, uneven jabs. One last deep thrust and I roared out Dom's name as the hot jets of come shot out of me and into Dom's welcoming body.

I finally lost my strength and I collapsed on top of my smaller lover. My cock was still rock hard, buried inside his body.

He let out a quiet sigh as his legs relaxed and slipped down onto the bed. "Love you on top of me. My big teddy bear."

I tightened my grip around him. "I love you, baby. I love you so much."

Dom's hands grabbed at my back, pulling me tighter to his body. He buried his head into my neck and shuddered. "I love you, too, Bo," he whispered.

I could feel myself starting to drift off, so I rolled off Dom's body onto my side. He turned with me and we fell asleep tangled in each others arms and legs.

***

"Sit down," Dom said. "Let me do this."

"You don't need to make me a sandwich, baby."

"I know. But I want to."

"Okay," I relented.

My surrender got a big smile out of Dom, so that was enough to make it worthwhile. I walked over to the breakfast bar and sat down on one of the stools.

Dom was wearing one of my old practice t-shirts and a pair of my boxer shorts. They were both way too big for him. But seeing him in them did something to me. It was a possessive feeling. This man is wearing my clothes. This man is mine. My cock pulsed to life in my boxers. I licked my lips as I watched him move around the kitchen. "Fuck, you look good in my clothes, baby."

Dom looked back at me and rolled his eyes. But the little smile on his face told me that he was very happy to be wearing my things.

I watched him put together two large sandwiches with plenty of deli turkey. He layered on swiss cheese. He added some pickles and a leaf of lettuce. He even sliced up a tomato.

"Mayo or mustard?"

"A little mayo, please," I said.

He spread mayo on both sandwiches with a butter knife, then squirted a bit of mustard on one of them. He put the tops on and set them on plates. He took the knife and cut each one on the diagonal.

My mouth started to water and my stomach growled loudly. "Mmm. Now that's a sandwich that would make Dagwood jealous."

Dom laughed softly and continued what he was doing. He put everything back into the fridge and while he was in there, he dug around and pulled out a bag of baby carrots. He dumped some onto each plate.

"There's some chips in the pantry," I said.

"Okay."

He put both plates on the breakfast bar, grabbed two bottles of water, and then joined me. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and sat down on the stool.

I chuckled and repeated, "I said there were chips in the pantry."

"I heard you. But carrots are better for you. Not that I don't think you're perfect the way you are."

He leaned in and pushed his hand up my shirt. He rubbed my furry belly while he gave me a kiss.

"Well, I guess I can live with the carrots if it gets me kisses."

"Might get you more," he said with a sly grin.

I laughed and dug into my sandwich. "Mmm. Good."

After we had our lunch, I put the plates into the dishwasher. I took Dom by the hand and walked him to the living room. We sat down on the sofa and I turned so that we were facing each other. I ran a hand over his head and I cupped his cheek. He leaned into my hand while my thumb stroked under his bruised eye.

"You wanna tell me?" I asked quietly.

He moved so that he could lay his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him and he snuggled into me.

"My ex... I started dating him a couple of years ago. He had wrenched his knee and I worked with him to get him off the disabled list. After, he kept calling me. He was so charming. You could take lessons."

"Hey, I'm plenty charming. I charmed the pants off you, didn't I?" I joked.

Dom laughed. "Yeah. You did. Anyway, we started dating after that. He was a good guy, you know. He treated me good for the most part. But he couldn't be out, you know?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I know."

"We never went out together in public. Never. But we had a lot of romantic evenings at my house. I've always been private about my sexuality, so I didn't mind it. At first. Meanwhile, he was always seen out with girls, you know. I tried not to let it bother me, but after a while you can't help but feel like some dirty secret."

I nodded that I understood exactly what he meant.

"I didn't date anyone else, but he was with a new girl every week. Then he met this girl, some swimsuit model," he said as he rolled his eyes. "I hated seeing them out together all the time. I supposed if you've agreed to it, it's not cheating. But it felt like he was cheating on me. I was devastated when I read that they were engaged. He didn't even tell me. I found out about it online."

"You broke up with him?"

"Yeah. That was about four months ago."

I wracked my brain trying to figure out who played for Dallas who was injured two years ago and just got engaged.

He nudged me with his elbow. "Stop it. I'm not gonna tell you who it is. Anyway, he didn't take our break up too well."

I laid a kiss on Dom's head, but didn't say anything. I had already figured out who it was.

"When I got back from New York, he was waiting at my condo. I told him again that we were over, that I didn't want to see him. He pushed his way into my house. When he saw that I was marked--" He ran his hand over his neck, remembering the hickey I gave him. "--he went crazy, saying that I was fucking around behind his back. Can you believe that? He had never hit me before. He tried to say that he was sorry, that he loved me, but I told him to get out. But he didn't stop calling. I finally had to put a block on my phone. Yesterday, he showed up at my house drunk. He..."

I stiffened. "He what?"

"He was grabbing at me, like he wanted sex, but I managed to knock him off me and I decked him as hard as I could. We got into a huge fight. Lucky for me he's not very coordinated when he's drunk," he said with a joyless laugh. "I threw him out of the house and then I called you."

I took a calming breath. Dom didn't need me to get upset and go off the handle right now. "I think you should call the police."

"I can't do that."

I tried to remain calm, but inside I was seething. "He assaulted you. He was going to rape you."

"I may have a bruised cheek, but I kicked his ass and threw him out of my house. He's got a fat lip and a black eye and probably a ton of bruises. I wasn't going to take him putting his hands on me. I can take care of myself."

I scoffed. "I still think you should report that fucker. If he hadn't been drunk, he could have hurt you."

"He'd be ruined if it got out. I just couldn't do that to him. I know you don't approve, Bo. I can feel how angry you are. You don't have to like my decision, but I'd appreciate it if you'd respect it."

I sighed. "You're right, Dom. I can do that."

I squeezed him to reassure him, then kissed the side of his head. He calmed down and leaned into me.

"Your brother, A.J.? He knows about this guy?"

"Yeah. I was really upset when it happened. I didn't know who to talk to. I knew that he would understand and not judge me."

"He's very protective of you."

"Oh god," Dom moaned. "He had 'the talk' with you, didn't he?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Right before you told me you weren't interested in me."

Dom laughed into my chest. "I was lying. I was interested."

I smiled. "Yeah. I figured that out."

He let out a soft breath, then quietly said, "I was just scared."

"You don't ever have to be scared of me, Dom." I pressed my lips into his hair and gave him a sweet kiss on top of his head. "I would never hurt you, baby."

"I know you wouldn't."

I decided to change the subject to a more pleasant and lighter topic.

"My coach -- well, ex-coach -- is trying to get me involved in this football camp for underprivileged kids. I'm not a big name or anything -- especially now -- but they need volunteers. I was thinking about doing it once my leg got a little better."

Dom twisted around so that he was straddling my lap. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Really?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "It'd give me something to do."

"That's just... amazing." He leaned in and kissed me softly. "You are amazing."

"It's no big deal, baby."

"Yes, it is. There are so many kids who don't get a chance just because they don't have money. I'd love to help with something like that."

"Move here then. Move in with me."

I nuzzled my nose and lips in his neck and planted light kisses up his jugular. I nipped his earlobe with my teeth and he shuddered. I smiled to myself knowing that I could make him react like that.

"You're serious, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"That's a big step, Bo. We haven't known each other that long. Can I think about it? It's not a 'no'... I just need some time..."

"Of course, baby. Take all the time you want," I said as I started sucking on the base of his neck.

"We should probably go work out," he panted breathlessly.

"Mm-hmm. Right after."

I grabbed Dom and pushed him down onto the couch. I pulled off his underwear, reached into my boxers and pulled my cock out of the fly. I knew that Dom was still wet from our early lovemaking. I spit on my fingers and swiped it across the head of my cock. I lined up and slid into his welcoming heat in one smooth move.

Dom arched up into my body and I slowly and gently made love to him. We stared into each others eyes as I thrust into him. It was fucking intense and I struggled to not come too quickly.

I cradled his head in my hands, forcing him to look at me. I pegged his prostate with every thrust. Dom pushed and thrust his throbbing bone against my hairy belly. His heels dug into my ass and his fingers dug into my back.

"Let go, baby," I told him. "I'm waiting for you."

Dom cried out my name and his body convulsed under me. His ass contracted around me and I finally let go. "DOM!"

I collapsed on top of him and held him tight as he clung to me.

***

Dom stayed with me for the next four weeks. I called his agency and arranged it so that he was paid for my therapy sessions.

Neither of us brought up the subject of his leaving, nor him moving in permanently. As far as I was concerned, he was already home. He slept in my bed with me. He had his own drawers in my dresser, plus a whole section of the walk-in closet. He also liked to lounge around in my t-shirts and boxers, which was guaranteed to give me a raging boner.

We worked out six days a week. He was amazed at my progress, as was I. I still limped a little bit after I got tired, and I needed the cane for extended walking, but I could now get around without pain. My muscles and tendons were getting used to the titanium and they were getting stronger every week.

Dom was holding onto my feet while I finished the last of my sit-ups. I slumped back on the ground with a grunt.

"Good job, babe," he said as he patted my leg.

I sat up once more and tugged my tank top off. I wiped my head, around my neck, and under my arms, then tossed it aside.

"Damn, you look good," he whispered.

I laughed. "I'm sure. I feel like a sweaty pig."

"And you're all tired now. Unable to resist my advances." He laughed like an evil scientist and I laughed with him.

robcub32
robcub32
4,340 Followers