The Jock and the Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

His hands crawled up my legs like crabs. He pushed a hand into the leg of my shorts and squeezed my cock. I dropped my head back to the mat and groaned loudly. "Yeah... Blow me, baby...."

"Ask me again, Bo."

"Blow me, baby. Please?"

"Not that."

I sat up on my elbows and looked at him. He was looking off, down and away to the side. I put my index finger under his chin and forced him to look at me. "Move in with me, Dom."

Dom nodded. "Yes. Okay, now I'll blow you."

I slumped onto my back and grinned like an idiot. I was the luckiest bastard in the world. He kissed up my leg closer and closer to my crotch. I could feel his warm breath on my nuts and then the god damned doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" I grunted.

The doorbell rang again twice.

Dom snickered and sat back on his heels. "You better get that, or they'll never go away. We can play in the shower when you're done and I'll make sure you get that blowjob. Maybe more."

"Ooh. Damn. Sounds good to me."

I pushed up and grabbed my tank top and pulled it on. I pushed my hard-on down with my palm, hoping that it would go down by the time I got to the door. On my way out of the room, I grabbed my cane from where it leaned against the door. I walked to the front door as the doorbell rang twice more.

"Hold your fucking horses," I muttered.

I opened the door and froze. The second string safety for Dallas was standing on my porch. "Burgess. Can I help you with something?"

"You got something that belongs to me, Matthews."

I raised a brow. "Sorry, there aren't any Brazilian swimsuit models here."

The muscular man pushed past me and stood in the foyer. "DOM!" he yelled.

I moved to intercept him before he got any further into the house. "Dom doesn't belong to anyone. But if he did, he would belong to me now."

Burgess put his hand on my chest. "You need to back away from me, man. You don't want to piss me off."

I smacked his hand away from me. "You need to get the fuck out of my house."

He shoved my shoulder with his fist. "You gonna make me?"

Now he was really pissing me off. I shoved him back. "Yeah. I am."

"Anton," Dom's voice interrupted. "What are you doing here?"

"We're going home. Get your bag."

"I'm not going anywhere, certainly not with you. I told you over and over; we're through. Now, please leave."

"You heard him, bub," I said. I grabbed his arm and he gave me a shove. He swept his foot under my bad leg and knocked it out from under me. I grunted as I slammed onto my back and lost my grip on my cane, which skidded across the floor.

Burgess dropped down to one knee and clamped his left hand around my throat as he brought his right fist back. Before he could swing, I saw my cane smack him hard upside his head. I looked up in shock to see Dom holding the cane like a baseball bat.

"You little bitch!" Burgess growled. He clutched the side of his head, where blood started to trickle. He got up to his feet and stepped towards Dom.

Dom held out the cane to hold him back. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He tapped the buttons on it and held it up so that Burgess could see the screen. "I've already called 9-1-1. If you don't want to be around to leave a statement, you'd better get the fuck out of here."

Burgess stared wide-eyed at Dom for a second. His face softened. "I care about you, Dom. You know that."

"I deserve better than that. I mean it, Anton," Dom continued. "I don't want to hurt you or your career, but if you don't leave us alone, I will tell the cops why you're here. How long do you think it'll take before it ends up on TMZ or OutSports?"

His face turned beet red in anger. He blew out a sharp breath and kicked his foot, then turned around and stormed out of the door. He got into his rental and peeled out of the driveway.

Dom set his foot against mine and held out his hand. I grabbed it, and bracing my foot against his, I pulled myself up to my feet. He handed me my cane.

"You really called 911?" I asked as I shut the front door.

"I had it dialed and had my finger on Call. I would have done it. But I think he'll leave us alone now. He wouldn't risk his career."

"Too bad for his wife. She doesn't deserve that."

"No, I guess not."

I took Dom into my arms. I kissed him slowly and deeply.

"I love you, baby," I told him.

"I love you, too, Bo."

"You know... I thought my injury was the end of my life." I ran the back of my knuckles across Dom's smooth cheek. "But now I can see that my life was just beginning. All because of you, sweetheart."

Dom's eyes teared up. "Wow. That is so sweet, Bo."

I gave him a quick kiss. "Now, about that blowjob you promised me..."

Dom laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers