The Joust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian cried out Radley's name and shuddered with sensations he had never felt before as Radley alternated between licking and blowing. He felt dizzy with desire. He had never known there were acts so utterly carnal. He instinctively began a rocking motion, pushing back onto the lips and forward into the pillow, the feel of his sex sliding over the silk yet another layer of sensual delight. He was pulled onto his knees, his legs urged wide apart. He moved his arms to pillow his upper body and settled once more. He screamed and jerked as Radley's tongue pushed inside him, but the bigger man's hands held him securely in place.

Radley pushed his tongue into his lover, delving a little deeper with each thrust. He pulled back and nibbled delicately at the sensitive skin eliciting yet another impassioned cry from his mate. His grin was feral as he pulled the smooth globes apart and resumed his sensual siege. Sebastian's cries and pleas quickly became little more than incoherent keening as Radley's tongue defeated the smaller man's defences and soon entered without resistance. Radley tenderly kissed the wetted aperture, glistening with his saliva. The sight had his primal side screaming to mount and take what was his. The civilised man looked at his lover lying spread open before him.

Sebastian's back shimmered with sweat. His hands lay on either side of his head, gripping tightly to the bedding. His face was turned to one side, eyes closed, mouth open and still softly keening. His hips were rocking, his knees holding him in a defenceless position. Radley had access to anything he wanted. He ran his hands over the vulnerable body, kneading the tight mounds, fondling his lover's sac before pressing a single finger into the saliva-slick, fluttering portal.

"I have never seen a more beauteous sight, my angel," the older man whispered. He reached for the oil that had been kept warm by sitting on the heated stone. He let the golden liquid trickle onto the stretched opening earning another sweet cry of his name. He rubbed it around the now spasming entrance before two fingers slowly sank in deep, moving in and out in imitation of a larger, thicker organ that Radley felt throbbing between his strong thighs. The Knight was quickly able to move freely, scissoring his fingers. When the third finger was inserted, Sebastian moaned loudly.

"Radley, please, give me more, please," the younger man begged shamelessly.

This time Radley wanted to see his mate as they made love. He urged the pliant man onto his back, draping the smooth legs over his broad shoulders. The Knight coated his lance with oil and lined up its burgundy-hued head with the stretched, pink bud. Radley held Sebastian's hips once more but this time he pushed his own hips forward sheathing his sword into the willing body. He saw a flash of discomfort as he breached Sebastian's weakened defences and then slid home into moist, tight heat.

"I love you," Sebastian whispered, opening his azure orbs to lock with those like a clear, summer sky.

"I love you, too. Forever," Radley vowed. He could see the emotion in Sebastian's eyes. Then he began to make love in earnest. He pulled out slightly, only to push in deeper. When sheathed in the beautiful, willing body he felt completed and loved. Sebastian was beneath him and around him and it was the most wondrous feeling he had ever known. He groaned aloud as the younger man squeezed his inner muscles, massaging Radley's primed weapon.

"Oh Radley, please, please, move again for me." Sebastian begged, trying shamelessly to stimulate his mate.

Radley obeyed, pulling out and easing back in as both men vocalised their passion. He bent forward nipping at the innocent nubs on Sebastian's smooth chest. His lover's hands clutched at his shoulders with an almost desperate intensity to hold him to the nipples he suckled eagerly. He kept to a slow undulation, rubbing Sebastian's jewel to take his mate to heights of ecstasy. Then he began to pound into him. A rhythm he had not known emerged taking them inexorably to bliss. His hand wrapped around his lover's manhood, stroking the swollen organ to the same movement of his powerful haunches. He felt the lithe body finally cede all to him. Pearlescent seed flowed over his hand and between their bodies as Sebastian reached his zenith. With a primitive bellow of completion, Radley filled the spasming sheath with his release, only stopping when he felt drained and empty having given all he had to the man that was his everything.

Radley peppered the sweat-dampened visage of his decadent angel with kisses until he slipped from his personal Heaven. Both men mourned loss of their most intimate connection. With a glint in his eyes, Radley slowly licked his way down the slender body, lapping up all the precious crème he found. Pressing the lithe limbs back he cleansed his lover of the drops of his own seed that slipped from Sebastian's body to soft whimpers from his young mate. Finally he stretched out, gathering the smaller man to cradle tightly to his chest.

"Sleep, my angel," he whispered, kissing his lover tenderly. "This is but the start of our lives together."

"Love you," Sebastian whispered, letting his body succumb to the insistent pull of slumber.

"Love you, too," Radley replied. He smiled at the sounds of his sleeping mate. He was finally at peace with himself, loving and loved by a living, breathing angel sent to make his life complete. On the morrow he would put in place the arrangements for Ratafian's marriage to Miriam and the visit from the King. He glanced at the ring that adorned his right middle finger and which matched that on Sebastian's thumb. So long as they were discreet, the rings would keep them safe from unwanted attention away from their home. He sighed his joy, revelling in the small, warm body pressed tightly against him. He would never feel loneliness again. His final joust again had won him a prize beyond all material worth, a living treasure to be cherished to the end of his days.