The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

"Indeed, every victory seems short lived with her. However, I think we can do better, brother, don't you?"

"I know we can." With that she feels her body being lifted in strong arms and placed back on the table, face down, with the attached shackles snapped around her wrists and ankles.

Oh shit!

"Now, Kitten..." she hears Kai's voice purr behind her ear "You have been a very bad girl, talking back to us like that. And do you know what we do to bad girls?"

She shakes all over as she feels his large, calloused hand stroking her ass, right where it is the most sensitive. One split second later his hand is pulled back only to come back down forcefully with a smack that echoes through the room. The spanking Adrian gave her earlier, although painful and humiliating had nothing on this! Kai's motion was designed to hurt like hell, and it did. She screams at the impact that pushes her forward on the table and the pain immediately brings tears to her eyes.

"We punish them. You'd be surprised at how many ways there is to punish a bad girl, and how much we enjoy it" He chuckles deep in his throat, a deep, vibrating sound that travels through her body and scares her senseless at the same time as it excites her.

"We usually do not introduce the next stage this quickly, but you are a special case." he continues, still breathing in her ear and bringing out goose bumps all along her body.

"You surrender in one way and keep fighting in another. We cannot trust in your surrender at this point." Another wicked slap hits her ass, again forcing a loud yelp from her lips.

"Who knows, maybe you will find the pleasure in the pain?"

Kai's breath stays in her ear as she feels the end of something hard trail along her backbone all the way up to her neck. A tongue touches the base of her neck in its wake and trails lazily over to land at the base of her other ear. Adrian's breath fills her mind and her senses.

"You are freed from restrictions to not speak unless spoken to, Little One." he purrs to her, his deeply masculine voice touching every nerve end of her body, her whole being is concentrated on his words. "But we will not stop until you surrender, mind and soul." He bites her neck, painfully hard, with blunt teeth; bringing excitement she thought she was too tired for back into play.

"Luckily you are being trained by two vampires. Counting the few weaknesses we have, lack of stamina is not one of them." His deep chuckle shakes the very core of her being. She notices a thin bamboo cane in his hand, the tip of which must have been what she felt along her spine.

"This time, Kitten, you will not come unless we find you deserve it, and certainly not until you beg for it. And you better be convincing in your begging." The younger brothers voice breathes into her ear. "The time of patience has passed. Now is the time to show you that you are all ours."

The table is angled in a way that she can still see the tool wall, the one that frightened her so yesterday, the one where Adrian said "another day, another idea". She shivers as she realizes that this is that other day and that other idea, and that she brought it completely upon herself. This could have ended with her snuggled between them like she was only minutes ago, if she hadn't been too stubborn to give them the answer they wanted. Instead, here she is, strapped down on a table and completely aware that this is just the beginning of her trials, trials that could have been avoided. She swears at herself while testing the bonds.

Unbeknownst to her, the brothers are standing right behind her, watching her writhe on the table. She twists her body this way and that, testing the limitations of her bonds. All the while Adrian and Kai are watching her naked body fighting the bonds and deciding what to do with it, each with a thin, flexible cane in hand.

"Little One, stop struggling and get up on your elbows and knees!" Adrian's voice underlined with a strong note of authority orders from somewhere behind her. She tries to twist her head around to see him but can't quite crane her neck far enough.

"Adrian, you don't have to..AAAAHHH"

*WHACK* Adrians hand holding the cane rises and falls in a sharp moment. The sound of the cane hitting her buttocks, still pink from Kai's hands, echoes in her ears only to be drowned out a moment later by her own wail. The pain of the stroke is intense; it feels like someone has placed a thin burning rope right across her ass.

"I said, on your elbows and knees! Do not make me repeat myself again, Little One." Adrian's voice is deceptively soft. Soft the way an avalanche is soft. She whimpers while she hurries to pull her legs and arms under her, the shackles just allowing her to change her position. Soon she is on all fours, the fact that he ordered her to rest on her elbows and not her hands puts her upper body closer to the table than her lower body, leaving her back arched and her striped ass invitingly propped up in the air, her sex, still swollen from Kai's earlier ministrations, almost pouting out between her cheeks.

"Kai, why are...AAAAAARGH!" Her words are yet again interrupted by a loud wail.

*WHACK -WHACK* In almost perfect synchrony two canes come down, one from either side. Adrian places another stripe perfectly parallel to the first, while Kai aims slightly lower. His strike does not only stripe the lower parts of her cheeks but also hits her swollen lips, just narrowly missing her clit. The pain is excruciating and her wail turns into sobs almost immediately.

"And what is the correct form of address, Kitten?" Kai purrs while trailing the tip of his cane up and down along her slit, causing her to flinch each time he passes the bright red stripe. "I'll give you a hint. You get one strike per wrong answer, so the two you just received were for getting it wrong twice."

"Kai, I.."

*WHACK* Her wail is even louder this time, laced with sobs. Kai hasn't lifted the cane far from where he already had it, instead flicking his wrist to let the supple end of it strike her swollen clit. Her whole world turns red with the intense pain and instinctively tries to lower her ass to get it out of harm's way but her hips are immediately captured in Adrian's firm hands, angling them right back to their previous position.

"Stay!" he orders her, firmly. By now the very thought of disobeying an order of his makes her shake in fear, so she lets her hips be maneuvered back into position and then keeps them there.

"Try again, Kitten" she can hear the smirk in Kai's voice without being able to see it as he continues "A second hint, you continue to get it wrong." He chuckles while leaning back to admire their handiwork. Her delicious ivory globes are now adorned with thin, bright red stripes, his cock is growing impossibly hard at the sight and he can see his brother having the same reaction. Her pussy is even more swollen than before and perhaps not only from the caning. If he isn't completely mistaken, it is also beginning to produce new moisture.

Adrian notices it too, using two fingers to spread her inner lips, revealing the sight and scent of her budding arousal as she whimpers and tries to move her burning, whipped sex away from his touch, stopped by the barest hint of his cane under her thighs. Who would have thought, he ponders? The brothers share a grin that threatens to split their faces in two.

"A natural submissive indeed" Kai mutters under his breath, too low for her to hear. Adrian nods, letting his tongue trail her slit from top to bottom, having a taste of her fresh juices lightly but deliciously spiced with blood from where the cane hit her tender tissues.

"Delicious, a rare find." He confirms to his brother, equally quiet, then stands back up and licks his lips.

"Well, Little One? My brother asked you a question. We do not like to be kept waiting. The proper form of address?" Adrian lets the tip of his cane lightly flick over her pussy, enough to cause sharp but manageable pain, unlike the intensity of the previous strikes.

"M.. m.. master" she finally manages to get out between sobs.

"Good girl!" Kai beams at her. He leans over her back and lets his hands caress her striped behind, soothing and irritating the burning welts, all at once.

"Good little Kitten." He purrs in her ear. She can feel his massive erection pressed up against her, but he is not making any move to enter her. "Now, are you likely to forget that any time soon or should we continue this lesson to make sure you do not forget?"

"No Master, I will not forget!" she gets out in an almost hysterical voice, hoarse from her wailing. "Please no more, no more... I will not forget Master, I promise!" To her horror she can feel fluid slowly escaping her pussy, fluid that is not the remains of Kai's load. Her traitor body is getting excited in the midst of her torture. Maybe because of the torture. When she heard the expression "pleasure and pain" before, she never thought it could ever apply to her, or that the pleasure would be this painful.

"What say you, brother? Do you think she has learned her lesson?" Kai asks with raised and wiggling eyebrows. Her whole body tenses up in fear as she waits for her first Master's response. Adrian pretends to think it over for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

"I think we have been too trusting in the past when she shows remorse, which is why we are now correcting her for the third time in an evening. A few more stripes would both look good and weld the lesson into her mind I think. Do you agree, brother?"

"Absolutely!" Ignoring her loud and tearful protests that she indeed has learned her lesson and this is not necessary at all, they take up position again, this time only Kai holds a cane while Adrian stands next to her body, studying her cheeks.

"There, I think" he says and points to a pristine part of her ass, right in between two welts.

*WHACK* Kai places a new stripe precisely where Adrian pointed, with the same intensity as in the first hard strokes. Her pride gone she now wails at the top of her lungs when the cane hits her skin. Adrian's hands caress her cheeks surprisingly tenderly, slightly easing the burning pain before pointing in a new location, right below her ass at the top of her thighs.

"And there."

*WHACK WHACK* Two strikes in quick succession places parallel welts on her thighs, the upper one touching her outer lips as well. Her vision is becoming cloudy and she's beginning to lose her voice from the wailing. When she feels Adrian's hands again caress and soothe the new welts she feels an absurd but undeniable gratitude towards him for easing her pain. When his hand strokes the part of the stripe that crosses her pussy, her insides clench with a strong surge of unexpected arousal.

"There, there, Little One" he purrs to her. "Just a little more, it is for your own good my little doll. You should be thankful. We are just making sure you will not forget this lesson, you understand?"

"Yes, Master"

"Well then, to make sure you feel involved get to choose where we place the final two strokes. At least one of them must touch your sweet pussy."

"Wherever you chose, Master" she is sobbing, but filled with a sensation that she wants to please them. She doesn't know where it is coming from, but it is strong and undeniable. She finds herself actually pushing her ass into his caress. She cannot see his pleased grin, but she imagines she feels the heat of it. Then his hands leave her as he moves behind her and picks his own cane back up. He looks to Kai as to say "Your choice" and waits. Kai studies her now perfectly striped backside and decides on going absolute center, right across her lower ass and her core. He pulls his arm back and delivers the sharpest strike yet.

*WHACK!* The sound of the strike pierces the air, closely followed by a desperate moan, her vocal cords now too strained to yell. The cane comes back glistening in the middle from the juices it picked up when striking her opening. Adrian looks at the new stripe, takes aim and whacks his cane in the exact same place, taking the sharpness of the hit to new heights. Her lungs attempt to force another scream out of her but it comes out as a whimper.

"That was the final two." Kai kneels behind her to rub his hands lightly over her burning behind and lets his tongue stroke her equally stinging core, bringing soft relief.

"Thank you, Master" she hears herself mumble as he eases her pain. Kai's eyebrows rise to meet his hairline in surprise, Adrian thinks his jaw may touch the floor.

"Excuse me Kitten, what was that?" She is too exhausted from the pain, the screaming and the crying to be afraid right now, and so simply repeats herself;

"I said thank you, Master. Was that the wrong thing to say?"

The brothers look at each other and just shake their heads in awe. Yes, she's a natural, but for her to reach the point where she thanks them after a severe caning, without prodding, was completely beyond all expectation. They are thrilled.

"No, Kitten, not at all. It was just perfect. You did well." Kai goes back to gently licking her folds, tasting the same sweet mix of arousal and blood that his brother enjoyed earlier, while Adrian stands next to her face, stroking her hair.

"Good girl." He murmurs proudly, she really is something else.

"All you have to do is surrender."

o-o-o-o-o-o

"Now the starter is concluded, to the main course!"

Grinning while he reaches in under the table, Kai retracts the long rope she was previously restrained by. He starts looping it around her in a completely different way. Her arms are tied, just like before, but this time they are stretched above her head, lifting her sizable breasts to cause their nipples to aim towards the roof. Delicious. Also, instead of tying the rope around her breasts and bringing it around her upper body he loops it around her upper thighs and hips, spreading them apart and supporting her, almost like wrapping her in the ropes of a swing.

The likeness to a swing becomes uncanny as he throws one end of the rope over the hook in the ceiling, and quickly and effortlessly hoists her up. Her slight frame presents him with no trouble at all, and soon her tussled form is suspended from the ceiling, neither foot touching the floor while her legs are spread, teasingly exposing both her front and her back entrance.

Reaching towards the tool wall she sees Adrian grab a bottle of lubricant and squirt some out in his hand to rub it all over his cock, apparently relishing the feeling as he rubs it on clearly pleasuring himself. Despite her relative innocence she is beginning to suspect where they are going with this. As soon as the realization hits her, her pleas start.

"Oh god, no! Adrian!" She completely forgets her previous lesson of what to call him in her horror of realizing he is planning on putting that huge thing in her tightest hole, never used for anything but its original purpose. Continuing to lube his cock in long leisurely strokes, he raises a perfect eyebrow at her while bringing the tube to her ass cheeks, spreading them with his fingers and squeezing to deposit a large dollop of lubricant right on her back entrance. His fingers start spreading the gel around and slightly into her puckered hole.

"Please don't do this. Please!" she continues to beg. "I've never done this...And you are so big, I can barely take you normally." she's almost crying as she keeps begging him. "Adrian, please don't! I've never done this, I can't!"

"There are so many things you haven't done that we will introduce you to, Little One" Adrian purrs in her ear. "And, as my brother said at the start, perhaps you will find the pleasure in the pain. Besides, I found you." He purrs deep in his throat. "Your anal virginity is my finder's fee." He chuckles to himself, clearly excited at the prospect.

With those words he slips a finger into her back entrance, slowly beginning to thrust it in and out of her. The intense pleasure of it takes her completely by surprise, although even this tiny intrusion is also sending small waves of pain through her. If his index finger penetrating her anus hurts her ass... She does not even want to contemplate what his huge cock will feel like. As soon as her treacherous tight muscles begin to relax he adds another finger, spreading them to open her back door while using the ropes to swing her onto his hand.

Kai, standing on the other side of her, cock in hand, lets his swollen tip graze her clit every time her swinging motion brings her into reach.

"See Kitten, we can make it feel good, IF you want." He grins at her.

"No, Adrian! Kai!" she is sobbing through her pleas. "Please don't do this! I will do anything you want, just please don't do this!" She is literally terrified. The fearousal streaming out of her every pore is delicious and only serves to make them harder and more determined. Their patience is slowly running out and the time to stop making it easier on her and simply claiming whichever part of her they want is quickly approaching.

"There are two things wrong with that statement, Kitten" Kai tells her. "The first is that we can already make you do anything we want. The second is that fucking your ass IS what we want." He cocks his head to one side before continuing

"Finally, your inability to consistently keep to the correct way of addressing your masters is really not helping your case or inciting us to go easy on you. We have thicker tools than canes to inflict corrective pain and make you see the error of your ways."

Her eyes can't help but slide to his literally massive erection when he speaks about "thicker tools" and she knows without a doubt that even though they have already fucked her hard, they could have made the process much more painful for her than they did -- instead they chose to give her pleasure.

Swinging in the ropes suspended in the ceiling, she still manages to turn her body around to look at Adrian. His cock is now covered in glistening lube, but that just makes him slicker, it doesn't make him any smaller. Turning her head around 180 degrees, there is Kai, his own massive erection in hand and ready to do whatever to her pussy that Adrian chooses to do with to her ass. Catching his brother's eye he knows that it is time. Kai walks up to her extended form and lifts her legs up around his hips to spread her, both front and back. He rubs his cock along her slit a few times, to wet it, and then without so much as a "by your leave" he enters her in a single painfully hard thrust until his cock is buried to the hilt deep inside her pussy. She wails at the sensation, the intrusion is so hard and sudden that it brings her more pain than pleasure, but instead of Kai beginning to thrust in her he stays still when he is as deep as possible, quickly allowing the pain to subside and the feeling of ecstasy to take over as he fills her to the brim. She allows the sensation to feel good for a moment, until she starts realizing why he isn't moving.

She feels Adrian's calming presence cover the back half of her body, and then his presence is suddenly anything but calming as she feels the engorged head of his huge cock pressing against her virgin ass, while his brothers' massive erection is buried deep in her pussy. She tries to beg him again.

"Adrian, Master, please, don't do this!" But he simply purrs in her ear and partly repeats his brother's earlier words

"Shhh, Little One. This *will* happen. Just relax and you may enjoy it, there can be pleasure in the pain." The tip of his cock slips past her cramping ring muscle, stretching it incredibly and forcing a pain filled moan from her lips.

"Nooooo, please!"

Adrian's voice turns harder as he pushes his over-sized cock another inch into her ass "You are pushing my patience to the limit, Little One. If you think the purpose of this exercise is your pleasure you are sorely mistaken. You are mine. And for now you are ours. I've tried to be patient with you due to your inexperience, but I believe it is time to simply show you. If I want to fuck your ass, I will!" He grins for a second "Like this."

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers