The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

He stops talking, retracts the inch that he has pushed into her until only the tip of his erection is still inside her puckered hole, briefly tenses his hips and then -- completely without regard for further preparation of her minute body, thrusts his entire length into her ass, effectively taking her weight off the ropes in the ceiling as she becomes impaled on one cock in each hole, lifting her further off the ground. Had he not lubed so carefully the motion might well had torn her beyond repair.

As it is it causes no lasting damage, but the pain of the sudden intrusion ripples through her body in red hot waves. As his hips touch her ass forcefully, proving he has buried himself as deep as he can in her anus, the red welts already there from the previous caning gets aggravated, adding a small amount of pain to the already almost unbearable experience. She throws her head back and wails, long and loud. The two huge cocks in her is making her feel like she will explode from the inside, and unlike last time neither of them are stimulating her along the way. This time they are punishing her for real, and taking their pleasure without giving. Kai's words in the beginning of this round resound in her mind.

"This time, Kitten, you will not come unless we find you deserve it, and certainly not until you beg for it. And you better be convincing in your begging."

The brothers look at each other over her shoulder, sharing the intense bonding moment. Only a thin membrane of tissue separates their throbbing cocks from each other, and they both possess the same girl at the same time, with no sense of jealousy. In an unspoken agreement, they start rocking in and out of her -- reveling in the exquisiteness of her tight entrances, utterly enhanced by her being filled to the very limit by another cock.

Kai reaches down to support her ass, Adrian takes a hold of her hips and waist. Together they start moving her in time with their thrusts, sometimes lowering her gently and sometimes slamming her down on their double penetration.

Somewhere along the way, the intense pain of Adrian's anal assault starts to be matched by equally intense pleasure. The pain remains, but the pleasure joins it and takes the edge away. Somehow her screams turn into moans, her pleas for them to stop into pleas to continue and her whole body melds into them. Her head spins even harder and the last vestiges of resistance lets go. A sudden realization hits her.

What happens to her is no longer her choice. This is all they are trying to teach her. They are not trying to hurt her, they are trying to _teach_ her, and pain is a good reminder. Adrian, her Master, gave her a chance to experience a gentle anal penetration and she squandered it by thinking she could avoid it all together. It is not his fault he is fucking her so hard it hurts now, it is hers.

It is like an epiphany. The pain starts to drain away, leaving acceptance and pleasure in its wake.

*What* happens is not her choice, but *how* it happens can be. Her mind spins and their words starts swimming through her head, warping and changing with each repeat, some words falling out while the core message gets clearer.

o-o-o-o-o-o

"Little One, All you have to do is surrender."

"This time, Kitten, you will not come unless we find you deserve it, and certainly not until you beg for it."

o-o-o-o-o-o

"All you have to do is surrender."

"not come... not until you beg for it.."

o-o-o-o-o-o

"have to ... surrender."

"beg for it."

o-o-o-o-o-o

"Surrender."

"Beg"

o-o-o-o-o-o

Adrian feels it the moment it happens, it takes Kai another second or two. Something changes in her, something profound, on a much deeper level than the admissions and small victories that have been achieved up until now. There is something in her scent. There is something in how she is no longer either struggling or being limp, but gently rocking with their motions, aiding the flow with slightly undulating hips.

It is in how she arches her back to lean her head on his shoulder as he forcefully thrusts into her sweet, tight ass. It is in how her legs around Kai's waist tighten around him, holding her up by her own force and releasing his hands from lifting her ass to roam her body.

It is how her moans loose the unaccepted edge and painful aftertaste to instead express rising excitement. In fact, it is in how her cries and whimpers fail to be complaints at all, instead becoming true moans. It is in how her pussy floods with so much moisture that it drips between her holes to wet the base of his cock when it is buried deep in her ass, and he hears Kai's appreciative sounds as her inner walls become more slick around him and her clit swells.

But it is really in how the unspoken reactions become outspoken actions. How she grabs the short hairs in his neck in her fists and pleads, not orders...

"Touch me!" turning her head to catch Kai's eyes, extending the plea to him. They both hold off responding for a second, looking at her. She realizes, remembering the words, she must plead, beg, and truly show that she has surrendered. Not just do it, but show it. Suddenly it becomes easy, natural.

Her whole body relaxes, neither fighting nor helping the pounding of their cocks into her most private areas, but not being able to help the moans their thrusts elicit from her tiny frame. They realize she is trying to say something and slow their pace, giving her a chance to get her words out. The change is clear and they want to hear it.

"I am yours. I don't know why I fought it, but I now know I am only yours. Please take me with you in making this pleasurable. Teach me, include me, own me, and take me. Please include me, touch me. Master, please let me cum too. PLEASE!"

At the word "Master" she quickly turned her head, making it clear she included them both. There is no doubt in their minds that she is serious, that this is genuine. They have trained before and they know what it looks like when a slave accepts her calling, breaks and becomes willing. It's just mind boggling how she fought harder than they ever do, seemingly gave in and then didn't like they never do and then surrendered -- all in a nights work.

Now the change in them is equally clear. It is not all about their own pleasure any more. Their pleasure is no less important, there is just an added goal in the activity. She gave in, truly submitted. She must be rewarded for this, about that fact there is no question. Their hands are everywhere on her, squeezing her nipples, fondling her ass. Kai pulls the hood of her swollen clit back to allow his pubic bone to hit it with every thrust, Adrian takes advantage of his brother exposing her bud by letting his still lubed up finger rub it intently between each stroke. The combination is intense and unbearable. Sweet, intense friction followed by hard pressure combined with complete penetration, over and over again. A deep vibration starts at her toes and fingertips and moves slowly inwards.

Adrians cock in her ass is giving her immense pleasure. Why was she ever afraid or opposed to this? The intense pain of his entry has faded in her mind, not to be recalled until the next time he wants to (and subsequently, will) push his erection through her back door. Now when they are not only fucking her hard, but also rubbing her, pleasing her, taking her with them, her body is brought closer and closer to sweet release, what the French call "the little death", with every stroke.

Her head is thrown back in bliss, exposing her white, untouched neck. Kai's eyes meet Adrian's and quickly flicker to the throbbing pulse in her neck, and receives a minute nod in reply from his brother. Her ass is not the only part of her that will be penetrated for the first time today.

The brothers watch each other as if in a mirror as their fangs expand and their expressions take on the demonic appearance of their true nature. The girl is still lost in bliss from the thrusts of their cocks in both her holes and the intense clitoral stimulation she is receiving. From her tremors, they can tell she is close to release, and neither of them really can wait to fill her with his cum. They smile an otherworldly, wicked smile at each other before increasing the pace of their thrusts to near unbearable speed for a human, lowering their heads and simultaneously piercing her jugular on either side of her neck.

"Ahhhh! FUCK! Oh my GOD!" Her scream, initially from pain, almost instantly turns into ecstasy. Being filled to the brink of her capabilities, especially Adrian's cock thrusting in and out of her ass, their fingers on her most sensitive parts and now finally coupled with two pairs of fangs forcefully entering her skin combines to send her over the edge to an absolutely mind blowing orgasm. Kai feels her pussy spasm around him while swallowing her blood and, having no further wish to hold back, thrusts violently into her for another second or two before his cock twitches and he starts cumming hard inside her. Every thrust filling her with another load of his cum. Its amazing there is so much left after coming so hard not that long ago, but there seems to be an endless supply as far as she is concerned.

Adrian on the other hand, is intent on taking this to the next level. She has begged for her own release, he wants to see if he can make her beg for his. He keeps thrusting his impressive member in and out of her ass, continuing to rub her clit as she rides out her orgasm, her head bent back over his shoulder and his fangs buried in her neck. Carefully he retracts his fangs and speaks in her ear in time with his thrusts.

"What do you want from me, Little One? Say it, and I might just give it to you." He punctuates the last words with hard strokes, one for each word.

She moans at his invasion of her ass before answering.

"I want you to cum in me, Master" He grins at the fact that she still uses the title she has been drilled to say even at this stage. This is the best proof he could get that she is in fact completely his now.

"What did you say?" he repeats, teasing her "I didn't understand." She tries to turn her head towards him, her breath being knocked from her lungs with every forceful thrust into her ass. Kai is still thrusting into her pussy, although with less intensity than before he came. Of course he is still hard, he is a vampire after all.

Finally she gets her head far enough to look into his lust clouded eyes, and gets to say what she wanted to, in gasping breaths as the aftershocks of her orgasm floods over her.

"I want you to grab my hips and pull me onto you as hard as you wish for and need to, Master. Then I want to feel you spurt your hot cum into my ass. THAT is what I want. I want to please you, Master. I want you to cum in me."

At her words he loses it completely. To the rhythm of her last contractions from her earlier orgasm, he grabs her hips and starts pistoning his cock in and out of her ass. Reaching around her he intently stimulates her clit, the twin sensations of his cock and his fingers quickly rising her up on the top of the wave again. He is fucking her ass so hard he thinks he might cause lasting damage, so he bites his wrist and holds it to her mouth as he bites down on her neck again. As her sweet blood runs down his throat and he swallow, he pounds his cock into her harder than ever before, secure in that she has taken his blood and will heal. On the first big gulp he feels something loosening inside of him. She is his, she has given herself to him and he is taking her in the most intimate way possible -- a way that even many long standing lovers never do. Her anus clinches deliciously around him as his teeth, tongue and cock sends her into orbit again.

He really doesn't mind if a girl has known the touch of a man before, as long as he gets to be the first to possess her ass. Not that he doesn't love owning a pussy, but there is something extra intimate and special about pushing his -- honestly, for this purpose -- too big cock up a woman's anus. He doesn't need the extra tightness, pretty much every woman feels tight if you have enough girth -- no, for him it is the visual of tight buttocks, slightly or completely unwilling, spread by his fingers and then watching his rock hard erection pushing in where she didn't think she would ever allow anyone to enter. Scorching hot. Taking his little Ones anal virginity in such a forceful way makes him feel alive, and strong, in a way he has not in a long time. Yes, she is really doing her job to distract him. He has tried all of her cavities now, and they are all delicious. He really can't pick a favorite.

Finally allowing himself to feel all of it, her clenching ass brings him to the edge and beyond. He leans his head back and growls out his release, as he shoots wave after wave of hot cum up her puckered entrance. He removes his fangs from her neck before he takes too much and relishes in the feel of his cock twitching deep inside her tightness.

When he finishes releasing in her he stops moving, realizing that Kai and his Little One are also still. He looks at his brother for a second, sharing what needs to be done, and quickly unhooks her ropes from the hook above her. Kai has moved away, but Adrian is still supporting her against his body, his cock buried deep in her ass. He never makes the same mistake twice, so he checks with her now.

"Little One, how do you feel?"

"Happy, master"

Carefully, he repeats and rephrases Kai's question from earlier, the one that started round three. 'So, my doll, have you learned your lesson? Are you grateful we took the time to teach you?" Her answer does not waver for a second and is miles away from her previous insolence.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for teaching me. I am sorry it took me so long." She tries to lean further back towards him, and he uses the moment to untie her arms and legs from their bonds, slowly walking over the bath tub that Kai is in the process of filling.

She really has submitted. He grins at that, while still aware that does not mean the training is over. She will make many mistakes in the next few days that will need to be corrected. Such a pity, he thinks to himself as the very thought makes his cock twitch again -- but by now he really is too tired, they all are. He carefully removes his still semi hard cock from her anus, leaving a stretched, half open entrance behind, slowly leaking his semen. It is a very erotic, and a very possessive, picture. She is HIS, there is no better way of showing it. He looks to his brother and smiles.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Once the tub is almost filled her body is submerged in hot, gentle caresses. There is something with how water moves that almost makes it feel like a touch. The tub is large, made for 6-8 people, so when Kai and Adrian slips into it there is hardly any disturbance to her feeling of freedom.

They settle to either side of her, allowing their hands to roam, gently, over her body. Adrian's blood has already healed her, inside and out, the intense pain is now a distant memory whilst their sweet caresses are overwhelming reality. The men move closer together, Adrian gently lifting her legs to let her hips rest in his lap while Kai leans her upper body against his muscled chest, his hands gently stroking her sides and breasts, his soft lips placing feather light kisses against her neck and shoulders. A deep and content sigh slips past her lips while her body settles against them.

Reaching to the side of the tub Adrian picks up two soft, natural sponges already prepared and soaked in exclusive body wash and hands one of them to his brother. He chose the scent of musk and light vanilla to perfectly compliment his Little Ones natural scent and is happy with the result as she leans deeper into them both when it hits her nostrils. Gently, ever so gently, they start cleansing her, the sponges in their hands caressing every inch of her body and making her feel pure and loved. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear, mixed with praise and pride at her performance she knows she did well. Right now nothing could make her happier.

Instead of slipping off into exhausted sleep her body begins to gently react to their caresses. Not powerfully intense, simply relaxed arousal caused by loving, sponge-holding hands tickling the underside of her breasts, the inside of her thighs, the small fold where her buttocks meet her thighs. Noticing her pert nipples beginning to harden and her relaxed breath turning slightly shallow the brothers lock eyes and an unspoken agreement pass between them causing their caresses not to intensify but rather slightly change focus.

Dropping his sponge on the side of the tub Kai brings his palms to fully cover her breasts, feeling their perfect size and shape filling his hands, her nipples poking into his palms. He begins to gently rub and fondle her soft globes, lifting, stroking, caressing, never grabbing or pinching. His mouth by her ear is now breathing down her neck, nibbling her earlobe and sending shiver after shiver through her body.

"Would you like us to show our appreciation, Kitten? You have earned it." He purrs into her ear, his voice almost as deep and rumbling as Adrian's when he is in the same mood and having the same effect on her as goose bumps rise on her skin despite being submerged in the comfortable heat of the water.

"Mhmm" she nods and mumbles her agreement, her eyes never opening while she leans her head further back into the crook of his neck, her soft hair floating out in the water to tickle and caress his chest. Her left arm reaches out blindly until her hand finds another body, her fingers gently exploring Adrian's shoulders, trailing down his arms and finally finding his hand, entwining her fingers in his. Her actions cause a content rumbling sound to roll from his lips, the vibrations going straight through her body and making her hips lightly grind down into his lap, having an immediate effect on his previously exhausted member.

His gentle caresses along her thighs increase their span, coming closer to her core at each apex of their upward motion, before turning and again trailing down her leg. His other hand gently squeezes her hip and upper buttock, not hindering her grinding motion but also not forcing her harder onto him. This situation has no force involved whatsoever, they are simply pleased to be pleasing her. She arches her back to push her breasts more firmly into Kai's hands and tries to angle her hips for Adrian to finally touch her where she needs him to; she finds his progress is excruciatingly slow.

Eyes still closed her right arm rises up and wraps around Kai's neck while her left leg snakes around Adrian's waist, spreading her legs for his gently probing hand.

"Please..." she murmurs as her breaths turn more shallow and her heart beat quickens.

"Please what, Little One?" Adrian purrs.

"I need..." she realizes she doesn't know what it is that she needs and just shakes her head. "I just need." She concludes.

Both brothers chuckle at this, the rumbling again striking at the very core of her being and making her arch her back further, mewling like the kitten Kai has dubbed her. Not wanting to torture her further, Kai let's one of his hands trail down her flat stomach while the other keeps caressing her breasts, switching from one to the other. As his hand reaches her center he expertly finds her clit and starts rubbing it lightly with his thumb while using two other fingers to spread her folds. Taking advantage of his brothers actions, Adrian allows his hand on her inner thigh to rise to her spread folds, gently prodding and caressing her entrance, only to find her impossibly slick under the water. He allows two fingers to slip into her wetness, carefully and surely curling his fingers in a "come hither" motion to find that special spot inside her, stimulating it in time with Kais rubbing of her clit.

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers