The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

"Yes, that!" she moans "THAT is what I need! More! I need... more!".

Adrian grins and removes his fingers from her folds, instead lifting her hips from their impatient grinding of his now rock-hard length and gently slides her down on it, moaning loudly as he feels her velvet pussy encompass his cock. He stays perfectly still for a moment while Kai's fingers pick up speed, gently squeezing her nipple and alternating between rubbing and flicking her swollen clit, before he starts to slowly rock his hips, giving her exactly what she wants as she writhes on his hardness.

The feeling this wakes in her is even more intense for being so very slow and gentle, she loves how they are now worshipping her body. Even though she is incredibly sore, inside and out, the feel of them now is like a sweet and soothing caress.

"More, I still need more!" she whimpers, pushing herself against Kai and sliding her hand behind her back down his rippling abs to feel the tip of his throbbing hardness, ready and willing but not demanding. "You too. I need you too!" she begs of him. Kai raises his eyebrows at her in question and she just nods. He grins widely, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Your wish is my command, Kitten. At least on this occasion!" he says as he allows his body to slip further in under her, grabbing his shaft in one hand until the tip is aimed right at her back entrance, still slick and relaxed from Adrian's earlier, forceful invasion.

Both brothers realize that, weather she knows it or not, this is a way for her subconscious to create a pleasant memory for anal sex, for dual penetration, as a part of the submission and they will do their best to help out with that.

There is much less pain this time, partly because her puckered hole is already stretched and relaxed but mostly because Kai is gentle while entering her. The way Adrian would have been had she not fought him, she realizes. Kai's greater girth still causes streaks of pain to shoot through her while his cock slowly enters her ass, stretching it further than even Adrian did, but his fingers never leave her clit and Adrians cock is gently rocking in and out of her pussy in small, madly arousing movements, so somehow even the pain of having her ass stretched beyond belief while these two oversized men claim her petite body in every way becomes pleasurable. When he has finally submerged himself to the hilt in her, all three of them are still for a moment.

"Are you ready, Little One?" Adrian asks her, voice filled with warmth while Kai kisses her neck, never ceasing his hands motion between her legs. She nods slightly.

"Yes. Please, I still need..." She gasps loudly from pure pleasure as the two of them start rocking, not thrusting, their cocks in and out of her -- every movement casing sparks of pleasure to explode behind her still closed eyelids. Their hands are everywhere, their mouths are everywhere and the moans of pleasure from three mouths meld into each other to create an erotic symphony. She feels a familiar tightening in the pit of her stomach that just grows and grows. She keeps expecting her release to wash over her, instead the sensations just keep increasing, bringing her higher and higher. She feels the strained breath of Kai's panting down her neck and feels Adrians strokes become more irregular. She knows they are climbing close but are holding off, waiting for her.

"I.. I can't... I'm going to.." is all she can get out before her orgasm finally crashes over her as a tidal wave, causing her to come completely undone in their arms. The sensation is so intense she cannot even scream, just whimper, as her inner muscles clamps down on the two cocks buried in her. This is too much for both her lovers, she feels their hot seed spilling into her as she is still riding her own wave, hears their moans and feels their mouths all over her upper body. The waves go on and on, becoming impossibly intense and as she peaks she feels darkness overcome her, despite her eyes already being closed. Her consciousness slips away and she slumps between them while still feeling them release inside her.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Kai grins back at his eldest brother, happy to have been included, proud of the trust and strangely touched on a deeper level by his little Kitten. Maybe it was because Adrian let him name her, but she feels like she is his, on some other level than that where she is Adrian's. He knows his elder brother only allows himself short periods of time in this frame of mind, and he starts thinking about if he shouldn't ask for Kitten, once Adrian's fascination with her is over. He doesn't think Adrian will mind giving her to him, as long as he doesn't challenge his elder brothers' ownership while he still wishes to possess her. No matter what, it has been a fantastic bonding experience between them, he feels closer to his oldest brother than he has done in almost a millennium.

After leaving the tub and swiftly getting dressed, he kneels down and gently kisses her brow. He almost regrets it didn't take longer to break through -- or he would have had another day or two with her. But for her, this was better. Yes, he is definitely going to make his wish to take her over clear to his brother, in a way that doesn't make him feel challenged right now. He just has to figure out how.

"Goodbye, Kitten." He breathes into her ear, being rewarded by a smile of sunshine and flowers and a soft hand stroking along his cheek as she begins to come back to life.

"Goodbye, Master" she murmurs.

"Kai" he corrects her, causing her delicate brow over her closed eyes to furrow in confusion, but not for long. If he says that he wants her to call him by his name that is what she will do. Her smile broadens.

"Goodbye, Kai" she corrects herself, opening her eyes ever so slightly, reaching up to gently kiss the corner of his mouth before continuing "Thank You Ma.. -- Thank You, Kai."

He smiles at her, his Kitten, while getting up from beside her and nodding respectfully to his brother. This is his cue to get out of the room. Dual training or not, it is time to let her first Master bond with his newly broken sub. He knows this; he has done this a thousand times. So why does he want to stay with her?

The first sign of weakness is feelings for a human. Then how weak are feelings for a human sex slave? He chides himself while getting out of the room, moving towards the bedroom that has been his in his brother's mansion since Adrian acquired it, over 250 years ago. When he is invited to participate again, he will not say no and certainly enjoy it, but the slight hint of feelings in his chest concern him. He opens the door to his bedroom and walks straight into his en suite for a long, cold shower, the scent of his Kittens fearousal still filling his nostrils and her being filling his whole mind.

o-o-o-o-o-o

"Why... Why are you doing this, Master?" she whispers in a shaky voice after he carries her to bed and wraps her in the blanket snugly before stretching his own beautiful, naked body out next to her. Adrian gently kisses her ear before he replies.

"Because I want to, Little One, and because I can."

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers