The Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

"Sit down," I hissed to number one.

He looked at me, a puzzled look on his face, so I pushed him in the chest gently. He sat, his cock hard and upright. Before a word could be said, and maybe before I fully realised what I was doing, what I was planning, I was straddling him, reaching down to drag my thong to one side as I settled down on his rock hard cock.

I rode him quickly, his cock buried deep inside me one moment, and then almost falling out of me the next. I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight, my nipples scraping against the thick mat of hairs on his chest. I sat up higher, pushing my swollen nipples towards his mouth as I bounced up and down. He didn't last long, his cum gushing into me moments before my orgasm hit me. I squirmed down on his lap, keeping his cock embedded inside me as a warm glow rushed through me.

The crowd was cheering again now, though Angel and the disc jockey were looking around frantically, wondering what to do. I didn't care, I knew what I wanted. I stood up, number one's cock falling from me wetly. The crowd cheered as number two sat down in anticipation, slowly stroking his long, slender cock. I stepped across to him, cum on the inside of my thighs, and stood in front of him. With a wiggle of my ass, I pulled my thong right off and turned around. Reaching between my legs, I guided him into my pussy, wriggling down into his lap to take him as deep as I could.

His hands came around me to grab my breasts, pulling roughly on my nipples. I cried out as he pinched one hard, but then moaned softly as he caressed them more gently. Beside me, number one was stroking his still semi erect cock, while number four was grinning confidently. But my eyes were locked on number three, on his body - and his rigid cock with its curved tip.

I gestured to him, and reached for his cock as he moved in front of me. To the wild cheers echoing around the room, I drew him back into my mouth. He moaned out loud, a long drawn out moan that just made me want his cock even more. I desperately wanted him inside my pussy, but for now this would have to do. I grinned around his cock as the thought "the night is young" flashed through my mind.

Beside me, I heard number one cry out and twisted my head slightly to see him leaning back in his chair, with Angel, now topless, on her knees sucking his already recovering cock. By now, number two was driving upwards, his cock reaching deeper inside me with every thrust, while number three was fucking my mouth slowly. As I lifted my ass a little to that he move more, number two grabbed my hips and slammed upwards, deeper than ever. I reached down and rubbed my clit, my other hand stroking number three's wonderful cock until we all came together.

I sank back down onto number two, taking his cock and his cum deep inside me while my orgasm set my body alight. Number three moaned and threw his head back, crying out as his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed hard and clamped my lips around him, but still some cum spilled from the corners of my mouth.

I slumped back to the roar of the crowd, the cock slipping from my mouth. I wiped the cum from my face with my finger, and then carefully licked it. I don't know how he did it, but number one was cumming again, this time in Angel's mouth. Her hand was inside her skirt, her full breasts jiggling in time with her fingers, and soon her cries mixed with everyone else's.

I stood up slowly, and pulled Angel to her feet, hugging her tight, our breasts mashed together. I kissed her quickly, and then again more slowly, our tongues dancing together as we shared the taste of cum.

"It ain't over yet ... and we ain't got a winner yet!"

I spun around at the sound of number fours growly voice. I'd totally forgotten about him and the competition.

"Come here," he added, his cock waving about in front of menacingly.

At first I hesitated, but then I crossed the few feet to where he was stood, his cock looking bigger than ever as he stroked it slowly. I could feel the cum slipping from my pussy as I moved to the chair he was indicating with a nod of his head. I knew exactly what he wanted, and quickly leant over the back of the chair. I crossed my arms along the rigid back of the chair and rested my head on them, my ass in the air.

I sensed him move closer, and then felt my already short skirt being flicked up. He nudged my feet apart, and I knew that my ass and pussy, with cum already dribbling onto my legs, were being shown off to the crowd. A shudder went through me, but was then forgotten as the huge tip of his cock nudged against my pussy. With a cry of pain, and then pleasure, I felt him slide into me in one long, steady stroke.

For a moment he held still, his hands resting on my hips. But then he was gone, leaving me feeling empty with just the tip of his cock inside me. He held still, and I tried to push back, wanting that cock back inside me. But number four held still, and only then did I fully realise just how much he was showing off. Now he was showing off his cock, slick and shiny with my juices and cum. I pushed back again, and this time I got my wish -- his cock back inside me.

This time he didn't hesitate -- he fucked me hard and fast, his hands reaching under me for my breasts at first, but then leaving them to sway wildly as he grabbed my hips and pounded into me harder than ever. I felt faint as another climax ripped through me, and then he was cumming, a torrent of cum flooding me. Triumphantly, he cried out, sending jets of cum into me before pulling out and sending the last few dribbles onto my naked ass.

I slumped onto the chair, but was only there for a second before Angel was beside me, passing me my tee shirt and grinning as she quickly led me away. I held my tee shirt to my breasts as she led me to the bathroom, where I quickly cleaned up, thoughts of what had happened rushing through my mind -- and body. My tee shirt clung to my damp body, my still excited nipples threatening to escape through the thin material. Angel had retrieved my thong from somewhere, so I pulled that on before letting Angel lead me back to the dance floor, quickly finger combing my hair as I went.

A roar went up from the crowd, which was bigger than ever, as I crossed the room. The disc jockey took my hand, and I made a mock bow and waved. The four contestants were dressed now, the wide grins on their faces telling me exactly what they thought of what had happened!

"And now the winner is .... " the disc jockey yelled out, before turning to me expectantly.

I looked across at the four of them, thinking about their cocks. It was, after all, them that I was meant to be judging. I looked at number four, thinking what it was like when he was pounding into me. And then at number two, remembering how deep he'd reached, and number one, how hard and thick he was -- and how quickly he recovered.

But there could only be one winner -- and I wanted him inside me.

"Number three," I called out.

The disc jockey gave him his prize, but I got the kiss. And his mouth tasted just as good as his cock.

"I'm Simon by the way," he murmured, his mouth close to mine, "Fancy a drink now?"

"You bet," I told him, "and the night is still young ....."

And yes, if you're wondering, the rest of the holiday was just as much fun!

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers
12