All Comments on 'The Kid and I Ch. 01'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
emotionless II

"John, my new husband, was very wealthy and probably the main reason why I married him." </p>

so she coolly screws another man. what is erotic about this emotionless cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

Eric is the man! Keep this going, i love that you inadvertantly made the husband the wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Great naughty wife story with good description and setup. One idea might be to have Julie have sex with Eric while on the phone with her out of town husband. Can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Written like a sledge hammer to your nuts

No need to check you are a guy writing this as it was so bad it reeked of inept. A 10 inch soft dick??? Dude a woman couldn't handle that hard and if she could she would piss her pants if she swallowed she would be so loose!

Nothing is erotic about a man chic and that is what you wrote her as.....you in a chic's body. That is yuckers in reality and in print. They should have 0000000 negative ratings for stuff like this.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Damn!!!

If the guy had a dick that big, he for DAMMED SURE wouldn't be looking for a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get real, looks like I won't be checking out part 2, HELL I only skimmed this one....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Idea for the second chapter

It was great story line. For second chapter Eric have sex with the wife the whole time John gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How Unimpressive - Lack Of Respect/Consequence

probably excites you and some others but not as many as if it were non-marital or marital with consequence. As it is this is just another long stroke about cucking a man who doesn't deserve a whore. A waste except for some into disrespect without fairness. Not badly written just badly chosen effort-wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start!

I hope you plan to make this a series. It has tons of potential. You do a great job of communicating your thoughts or telling the story if some of it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep writing your stories your way

good fun and lots of sex,thanks for the story.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Maybe Eric will come over and stay in the guest house and when your husband comes home you will be well on your way to becoming a new Mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a naive husband?

He delivers the person that will erode and destroy his marriage. Isn't life curious at times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

where is chap 2?? this was hot!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
He knows

He thinks your husband is a cuck. He knows you are a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous