The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers

The beautiful maid stared in admiration and extended her pointed tongue (I suppose it's too much to ask her to change her tongue like she hid her tail and ears); she then licked straight from my balls all the way to the head. Right when she reached the tip, she wrapped her tongue around the head and practically pulled her seductive face onto it, instantly grabbing on with her whetted lips.

Marian, after sucking on the cockhead for several seconds, engulfed my entire shaft with her mouth, coating it with saliva. She continuously swallowed my cock several times, until she was satisfied that her master's member was adequately coated with enough improvised lubrication.

Marian got on her knees and lifted up both of her breasts. Staring straight at me, she coated each of her fingers and hand in a lascivious display and smothered it between her two voluminous pillows. I bet I would have an even better nights rest if I slept on those instead of normal pillows.

I grit my teeth and balled up fingers, grasping at the sheet below as I felt what came. I didn't even to bother opening my eyes, so I simply let my eyelids relax. I could feel soft marshmallows encompass my shaft all the way around and apply pressure moistened down by the saliva that provided a smooth sensation that was a completely new feeling.

"Holy stackle bears... It feels so damn good, Marian!" I forced out those words despite being overwhelmed with hot, pleasurable friction.

Marian formed a devoted smile and continued on, intent on making me orgasm with her tits. The busty maid cupped the underside of her breasts and lightly pushed them together, adding to the pressure on my dick, before sliding them up and down in a ritualistic manner of sex.

Sometimes Marian started rubbing her soft orbs in separate directions, forcing me to feel intense radiating pleasure from in two different ways. Marian knew how to expertly work her breasts in order to give me the best feeling of sexual pleasure, and she never ran out of energy when devoting herself to my cock.

Prolonging the titfuck would obviously be the greatest thing ever, but there was no way my sanity could hold out for too long, that was the sheer effect Marian was doing to my body.

"Shiiiit, come on, Marian, make me cum now!" My words seemed to slither out of my mouth.

For Marian, commands from her master were absolute. "Of course, Master." Marian pressed down and lowered her breasts to the base of my crotch, causing the soft flesh even teased the sensitive parts on my balls. One hand quickly moved up to the head of my shaft where she placed a thumb on the most sensitive part and furiously ground it. One of her longer fingers moved up to the tip of my shaft and teased the small opening while using the rest of her fingers to tickle and tease the rest of the sensitive skin.

The effect was immediate. I blew a massive, pent up load thanks to her hand stimulation. The thick white ropes of cum all over Marian's lovely face. It splashed against her eyelids which she managed to block from getting in her eyes by just barely keeping them open. Other drops of semen hit her nose and a little bit even went up her nostril. Some got splattered against Marian's cherry lips which she swiped away with her tongue. However most of my load ended up on her chin and between her breasts. Every second, a drop of my juices dribbled from the point of her chin and pooled up between her tits and around my cock.

She brought an arm under her bust and lifted, freeing her chest from around my cock while keeping my jizz pooled in her cleavage. Marian dipped several fingers in the small pool and lifted them to her mouth. Strands of the salty liquid hung underneath her fingers in arcs as she swallowed as much of my seed as possible.

Standing up, Marian rubbed a cloth over her face and chest, wiping away the rest of my seed. As she bound her breasts once again, the beautiful maid bent over and took my flaccid cock in her mouth, effectively cleaning it free of any lingering juices that seeped from the tip. Once she deemed me properly cleaned, she licked her lips and cheerfully said, "Thank you for the meal, Master. Now shall we go on our trip?"

There is no way I'm not going to end up living here if Marian is around...

-

"Uh, you do know what a car is, right? And what it does... Marian?"

"O-Of course I do, Mas-... Dean. This is a motorized automobile that caters humans and their belongings to various destinations at high speed." Marian, although she made herself sound capable, was currently gripping onto the handholds on the side of car as if those were the only objects between life and death. On a side note, I had convinced Marian, with semi-great difficulty to use my real name in public instead of "Master", using that honorific term would be far too embarrassing.

"Well, you have the general idea down. Though you don't seem to trust it being held together... It's not going to fly into a million pieces. Well, it might if we crash into a semi." While I tried to reassure Marian, I went off course at the end of my thought.

"If th-that happens, I will protect you Master! Ah, I mean Dean!" And as she said that, Marian stared off past the windshield like a deer facing headlights.

Although it was somewhat mean of me, I couldn't help but find her troubled expression rather cute and funny. "Well, here's a grocery store, so there's no need to brace yourself for much longer."

Marian nodded nervously and patiently waited as I drove in and parked myself in an empty space. Like most stores, there were quite a few cars taking up space no matter what day it was, so I doubt the place would be empty. It was the perfect place to test Marian's sensibility in the public.

"So kind of place is this? It is my first time seeing such an interesting building."

"Ah, it's a grocery store. People can go in and buy foodstuffs of all varieties... You haven't been around much in the modern world, have you?" It couldn't have been that the mansion was the only place she has been too, considering her age.

"I have only been wherever my vessel has been." Marian spoke with a lonely tone.

"Vessel?"

"Do you remember the mirror that I came from? I was only able to escape it because of the intense emotion you showed next to it. Your emotional pain made me do everything in my power to escape and comfort you."

"..." I wasn't sure what to say, Marian seemed to care about me like she had known me my whole life.

"I can only go where my vessel goes and what it sees. Whatever home my vessel is in that my Master lives in, I will take care of it. There is nothing I want more in my life except to serve you and take care of the home you live in." Whenever Marian speaks like that, she amazes me with her stalwart resolve. "To answer the question you originally asked me... Ah, Dean. I have not been to any of the modern structures of this time. In fact the last time I left my vessel ever since you revived me, was fourteen years ago when you..."

"Hmm?" I didn't catch the last few words.

"No, it is nothing that you need to trouble yourself with, Dean." Well, at least Marian seemed acclimated to saying my real name instead of master now.

"Alright then, let's see the grocery store now. Don't worry about budget. I've got plenty of money."

Marian's eyes changed from black to orange.

"Yes!"

...

Seconds after we entered the store, Marian looked about, swiveling her neck and head around to look at everything that moved. Though her face remained like a normal customer, it was clear, at least to me, that she had never been in a grocery store before. Most likely she hasn't been in a single modern building except the mansion...

Wait a second... As I escorted Marian through the various isles in which she oohed and ahhed at the food before taking exactly what she wanted, I had a thought course through my mind.

(If this vessel of hers is that mirror, then wouldn't that mean it was an antique that my grandfather owned? He said in that letter that he moved all of the antiques that I loved playing with when I was young into the mansion. Then surely at some point I played with the mirror when I was a kid...)

"Dean?" Marian cocked her head under my solemn pose.

"Nothing, just thinking about something. What else do you need to get?"

"I would like to see their selection of bread. This place has every sort of ingredient I need, except for a few specialized spices foods that I would like, but that can come another time. Ah, Dean, I would greatly appreciate it if you bring me here another time. Ah, I should not make a request of my Master."

Thankfully no one was around to hear her say that strange title, but I didn't really mind. "Well, unless you learn how to drive or can teleport, I'll drive you around if you need. Whether you're my maid or not, I'd be unsatisfied if I couldn't help a cute girl like you out in some way in order to pay for your help."

"There is no need for such kindness, Dean... But it would be bad of me not to accept it, so thank you."

The both of us continued purchasing the rest of the groceries which reached a wide variety of items. After a short trip back to the mansion to put away what we bought, we drove back out to the town. Thankfully the distance between the mansion and the main part of Lansing wasn't more than a few kilometers, so it didn't take up that much time or fuel.

Marian asked me to take her to a fabric store where she wished to buy some fabrics and tools. After I took her there, she stared at the vast array of fabrics ranging from polyester and cotton to satin and damask.

Like a cop in a donut shop, Marian entered the store and her eyes changed from black to a fiery orange.

I mentioned to her that while she purchased what she needed, I was going to an actual nearby donut shop devoid of cops. While I knew little about Lansing's culture, it seemed this donut shop was somewhat popular. Named after their most popular donut, Ghost Donuts looked like an interesting place to eat at.

I entered the store and stood in line, which went through pretty quickly and then proceeded to order. It was a tough choice, but in the end I decided on a marble bar, bear claw, and their special ghost donut.

With nothing to think about in my mind other than eating donuts, I sat in an empty booth just one booth away from the corner. It was while I was eating my donuts that I heard a rather interesting conversation.

It was between three men, each most likely in their late twenties or thirties. I didn't really pay attention at first, but my ears perked up when I heard my grandfather's name added in the mix.

"Where do we even start? Do we just ask random people about this Buck Teagans character?" Asked one voice which sounded rather harried.

"Basically, boss' orders, find out everything we can about Buck Teagans. Ask the townspeople about him, I'll be checking out his body at the coroners. Use 'that' if you need to, but don't overuse it. Boss wouldn't like it if we drew unnecessary attention to ourselves." A second voice spoke with a gruff tones, it sounded like he the leader of the trio.

"Is it just the three of us or are we going to get any support? Not that I doubt we can succeed, Max." And then the third voice entered the mix as calm inquisitive type.

"Well, other than you two, Jorgen and Lu, we'll be on our own for a small while. It depends on if we encounter resistance, however unlikely, and I hope we encounter none." Max, though he sounded like one of those stereotypical dumb heavy-hitters in action films, he seemed against violence.

"Teagans... Even though he's dead, just what did he do to us that warranted such a devoted search for him? He's even been off our radar until his death, which shouldn't be possible unless he possessed considerable power." Reasoned the smarter sounding one, apparently he was the one named Lu.

I was past my first donut, the marble bar, at this point, delicious.

"That he was, though in a different sense you people are thinking."

"How so?" "Whatchu mean?" Both Lu and Jorgen spoke at the same time.

"He's not terribly skilled in magic; apparently he was only able to do basic spells. Though he was considerably knowledgeable in magical artifacts and exactly how to use them."

(Magic? Spells? What the heck? If something like Marian can exist, then I better condition myself for these sorts of things... But it's still too fantastic to think about.) I could only listen in and act like an ignorant patron as I ate my donuts.

Max continued his little anecdote. "I understand Teagans went against Boss Payne's father and several of his subordinates in East Germany about twenty something years back. And while Teagans skirmished against the current boss before he went into hiding, this battle became a small legend in our Boneyard."

"Oh, we've got story time children! Gather round!" Jorgen laughed at his own joke after saying it.

"Children wouldn't be able gather around, much less hear us. I mean, you did put it up, Jorgen?" Max said sternly.

"Ahah, yes, don't worry. I put up the illusion where normal people won't pay any real attention to us. I didn't sense a single person in here with an ounce of power in them."

(And yet I can hear, seems like a pretty crappy illusion then.) I chuckled to myself then continued eating in order to not look suspicious.

"Well, Teagans was against Payne Senior and at least twelve of the Boneyard's strongest, and won. How he won is the reason why our current boss was after him all these years, after the powerful artifacts he used to defeat his father. Like you would guess, most artifacts can hold power to some degree and can perform different effects. Well, those are the normal artifacts... Teagans, we don't know where or how, acquired several strange artifacts. We don't know exactly, as only the harrowed words of Payne Senior and the sole subordinate who survived remained. Most of the artifacts, while we're unsure, may contain human life energy, better known as souls, in order to power strange abilities. One of the artifacts may even be a vessel for some creature that wreaked havoc on the group."

(Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the holy cracker stacking heck are they talking about? The level of this conversation has reached the serial killer insanity level.)

"I've heard rumors about such artifacts. Objects infested, or more accurately, forged with the soul plucked from humans, with the more powerful or pure the soul the stronger the object's effect." Lu interjected.

Jorgen nodded in agreement. "As for artifacts that act as vessels, well spirits can inhabit them and those strong enough to bind them can force the spirit to do their bidding. Well, binding may come in different forms, not necessarily a show of power."

"We speculated about that quite a bit. It would be impossible to bind a spirit with Teagans miniscule level of power like you say. Perhaps he bound it through a game or a test? It's possible he formed a contract and offered something like his soul if the spirit was actually a demon. Gosh, offering a soul in a contract is so cliché. Either way, the current boss followed through with the rite of succession for Boneyard's boss and killed Payne Senior in a fight. Sixteen years ago, as Teagans was still active in his business of selling artifacts and relics, magical or not, Boss wanted to purchase the artifacts he used to defeat his father. Teagans accepted the deal and met the Boss at the deal's meeting place. While Boss planned to stab Teagans in the back and not follow through with the deal, Teagans stabbed Boss in the back first by taking the money and fleeing before Boss could react. Ever since then, we've looked out on the information lines for Teagans, but couldn't find a single thing until his death. I bet the boss wanted to do something fun with the way he wanted Teagans dead, like maybe make him sleep with the fishes."

"Max, you made a joke. I'm impressed with your personality's growth."

"Shut up, Jorgen, or I'll make you shut up permanently."

(Scary guy... Still, just what happened to the normal world? Just a few days ago, I the only thing I cared about was passing the finals... Which I completely forgot about studying now that I think about it. Well, let's ignore that for a second. And now today I'm hearing crap about magic and souls and demons and spirits. And at the center of these people's conversation is my grandpa who stuff they were looking for.) I had long since finished eating the donuts. The ghost donut had an especially savory flavor consisting of coconut, powered sugar, and sesame seeds. (Shit, if I analyze the situation didn't Grandpa Buck send me all of the artifacts to my mansion? Why did you do this to me, gramps? Bloody fucking hell...)

I leaned back on the booth's cushion and let out a long exasperated sigh.

"Well, we should get started. Heck, I might as well ask the guy in the booth behind me. You two get to work." Max said something rather alarming which sent a jolt through my spine.

The two men who sat opposite of him said simultaneously, "Yes sir." As I watched them go by, I noticed the distinct differences in their ethnicity, Jorgen had to be German and Lu was most likely Chinese.

Max himself got up from the booth and took not a single step until he arrived at exactly where I was sitting. He was a large beefy fellow who you couldn't say was fat, but actually thickly built with a suit of muscle armor. As I looked up at his face, I was instantly intimidated. "Uh, *cough* can I help you?" I tried to keep my most natural face, but it was hard to do so in front of Max. I needed to show that I didn't have a single clue what they were talking about just a few seconds ago.

"Yes, sorry for bothering you. But do you happen to know an older gentleman named Buck Teagans?" I didn't expect it from his physical appearance, but he spoke rather politely to me.

I used a quick wit granted to me by that grandfather who was causing me so much trouble to answer Max's question. "Not much, I read in the paper that he died recently. I'd know just as much as the paper told me about him."

Hopefully my answer was enough to convince the large man. "Hm, thanks anyways." Max politely dipped his head and thanks and quickly left the shop.

When I was satisfied that I was alone, I relaxed and released my pent up breath and began breathing heavily as if death appeared before me. Still, their conversation answered quite a few mysteries I had. I was positive that this spirit and vessel they were talking about was Marian and her mirror. Though Marian wasn't a spirit, but a Kiki-koko-mora.

"..." I blinked very slowly while deep in thought. "Marian... Just what are you? Were you really helping my grandfather twenty years ago in some magic battle? Sounds like some movie plot."

And before my eyes, though I didn't notice at first, the unexplainable girl in question was sitting down before me. Don't tell me she literally appeared out of thin air? Can Kiki-kakas do that too?

Once again, as if she could read my mind, Marian said, "I am a Kikimora. There are many things I can do for you, my Master... Ah, Dean."

"Hey, Marian, can I ask a question?"

"Of course, Dean." When it comes to Marian, she probably wouldn't care what I asked her.

"Did you know my grandfather Buck? I'm curious because he had your mirror in his possession for the longest time. I mean, there's no way you two didn't speak at one point, did you?"

Marian's eyes changed from black to an ocean blue.

Marian closed her eyes in a depressing manner before reopening them and answering. "My current memories only contain one full hour of me being in your grandfather's presence. In fact, it was that hour that decided the course of my current life in serving you."

"Can you elaborate?"

TheTask
TheTask
912 Followers
1...34567...11