The Ladies of Warwick Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen seemed to rock back trying to urge him in and finally gasped: "It's ok. I want it deep. I oiled myself up for you. Give me a good fucking, sweetie."

His thighs began to make a slapping noise as they beat against her ass and she was grunting and pleading for him to go harder. Suddenly she turned her head to us and gasped.

"Help me. Susie, use your vibrator. Put it in my cunt. Marcy, pinch my nipples baby."

We both crawled up on the bed and did as she asked. Within seconds she was over the top. And she began to wail out loud.

"Gimmee it! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Yeah, oh yeah, yes, yess, yesss, that way! Oh yeah I'm there! I'm fucking cumming now. Shoot it in me. Fill my ass Chad. Gimmee cum!"

Between Chad raping her ass, Marcy tormenting and twisting her nipples and my driving my vibrating dildo in and out of her pussy, she came like nothing I had ever imagined. She actually began squirting short jets of syrupy juice in pulsing spurts. And when Chad finally slapped the cheek of her ass and groaned, "I'm cumming lady, I'm gonna cream in your ass."

She began begging for more. "Yeah, oh yeah like that. Hurt me. Oh fuck its good. I'm doing it now!"

I pulled my vibrator out of her pussy. My hand was covered with her sapid fluid and when Chad finished and drew his cock out, it was followed by a stream of thick milky cum. My bed was a damn mess. Marcy was the only one who didn't stop. She was still squeezing Karen's nipples and massage her pendulous breasts.

Finally she wilted and lay on her side with her knees drawn up in a fetal position. She was spent.

Chad showered as I took the bedding to the laundry room. Marcy seemed dumbfounded by what had just happened and I relived the entire scene in my mind. I just wondered what was in store for Chad next.

About midnight Joanne had reached the end of her rope. She had listened to each of us tell our experience in the most minute detail and she couldn't take it any longer. Now Joanne had this rape fantasy. I mean that was her dream. Not that she really wanted it to happen in reality, but as a sort of consensual thing. She had always wanted to be taken by surprise and forced to do a mans bidding, but actually it was the shock value of the episode that would make it erotic. She wanted to be forced to submit and she wanted to hear the foulest of language as it happened. It wasn't something that the others could be involved in except to stay on the side lines and cheer Chad on.

And so I went home and woke him and briefed him. Now Joanne is small. She stands no more than five two and although she is a 28C, she looks larger. Her body is tight and like the rest of us, she is shaven smooth. I suspect that her pussy is about as tight as any virgins would be so we were getting excited at the prospect of watching Chad take her.

He played it beautifully. I left him at the front door and went in. The girls were sitting around and one or two were sort of stroking themselves when Chad burst in the front door and charged across the living room and grabbed Joanne. It happened so suddenly that we were actually frightened ourselves at what was happening.

Chad couldn't look the part of some forceful person, but he damn sure could act the part. He wrestled her to the floor, tore off her blouse and taking a knife out of his jeans. Slit the sides of her shorts and tore them off.

She wrestled with him while he rolled her onto her back and pinned her wrists down. He didn't even take his jeans off but just reached down and pulled his cock out and straddled her head.

"Suck my cock you little bitch! SUCK IT I SAID!" She actually looked scared and opened her mouth as he forced his limp cock in. She began to frantically suck and at the same time flailed her legs, trying to get him off.

About that time Chad reached behind himself and tore her bra off and leaning further back shredded her panties while tearing them off. It had only taken one or two minutes and now Joanne was nude and Chad had a cock so turgid and hard that Joanne was gasping for air.

He took his dick out of her mouth and laid on top of her, pinning her twisting body under his. Now his knees were between her thighs, forcing her legs apart and he sort of rolled back so he was kneeling. He reached down and grabbed her breasts and his hands squeezed her supple breasts between each, his fingers making white marks as he squeezed harder.

She squealed aloud as he snarled. "Hold still bitch. You want this I know. Your going to like being fucked like this. I want you to stop fighting it and just enjoy it honey. So hold still!"

She continued to twist and turn and when he took one hand off her breast and actually slapped her across the face she paused. She was stunned, and in that instant he managed to get the head of his cock just inside her cunt. He suddenly had a smile on his face as he stared at her. "Want it slow or fast you little bitch? Want to be fucked deep or do you want to keep fighting it?" He sort of laughed then we watched him thrust hard forward.

Joanne's mouth opened as if in amazement, and she gurgled something incoherent. She was being skewered by his thick long cock and she truly looked frightened.

Chad began to fuck her. And I mean really hard. At first she seemed too stunned to do anything but when he began to play with her breasts and nipples again she began moaning and thrusting back.

"Like it now you little slut, don't you? You like a big cock in that tight little hole don't you? You want it don't you Joanne? Tell me you like having me fuck your juicy cunt like this. TELL ME YOU DO, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

We watched as she slowly lifted her head and snarled at him. "Yess! Yes, I want your cock fucking me! I want it bad. Yeah, oh yeah fuck it. My cunt needs to be fucked like this. Come on! Hurt me with your big rod. Screw me! Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, please. More, yeah like that! More, I need more. Unh, unh unh, Oh yeah I'm fucking cumming now!"

I stared at them and my mouth went slack. I was watching her actually being ravished and it looked so real. Suddenly she arched her back up and wrapped her legs around his ass and dug her heels in. She was cumming and she wasn't going to let him go. She was trapping his pistoning cock inside her and she was going to milk it until she heard him choke out the words she wanted to hear. "I'm cumming in your cunt you little bitch, now take it! All of it!"

Actually they lay clinging to each other for almost five minutes, trying to catch their breath. Then she slowly turned to face him and put her lips on his and stabbed her tongue deep into his mouth. It was more than arousing, it was something we wouldn't ever forget seeing.

When he pulled out moments later, I watched in awe. His shaft was still rigid and never seemed to end. Her tight little pussy was clinging hotly around it, and appeared to be dragged out too. Then the sudden spurt of white cream gushed out and splattered on the rug. She had had her fantasy come true and I watched as tears ran down her cheek. She really didn't want it to end, but all dreams have an ending.

For the remaining two days we traded Chad off between us and we invented different scenario's for each encounter. Sometimes bondage, sometimes pretend rapes where three of us would go after Chad. Or we would pretend to force him to do things that we knew he actually enjoyed but he pretended not to....... A lovely way to end a long weekend.

12