The Lamp Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy stopped swinging and jumped off. "Mike please don't say that. I hate it in here. I hate being this small. If you want me to, I'll be your girl toy. I'll be your sex toy. I'll do anything you want me to, but Mike, please can't you let me get big again. Mike I've got to get out of here. I'll be good. I'll be whatever you want me to be. We'll screw every night. I'll give you round the clock blow jobs. I'll cook. I'll clean. I'll go naked. I'll wear whatever clothes you buy me. I'll be your slave. I'll do anything, but don't make me stay like this, in here."

Mike just smiled at her. "Tammy you're already my sex toy. You're already my slave. I like things the way they are. Why would I want to change anything?"

Tammy was through. She'd had enough. "OK Mike, whatever you say."

After he got to enjoy Tammy on her new toys Mike opened a bottle of water and poured some into one of the little tubs. He said. "Look Tammy. Now you've got your own little bird bath. Why you can take a drink or wash your face and hands. Isn't this nice?"

Tammy watched Mike, but kept her mouth shut. He was enjoying this too much. He didn't know or care just how ridiculously stupid and helpless she felt.

Last Mike opened the bag of cookies. He took one out and ate it himself. He spoke to Tammy. "Oh this is yummy. I'll bet you'd like some cookies too." He took a cookie and crumbled it up. Taking a small portion of the crumbled cookie he dropped the crumbs through the cage bars into the second tub. He looked down at his disbelieving wife. "There you go Tammy. You got some cookies of your very own. Why you can nibble to you hearts content." Almost as an afterthought Mike said. "Hey, Tammy want a cookie?"

Tammy winced at the comment. She answered. "I hope you're having a good time Mike."

Mike answered. "I sure am!" He closed the passenger door, walked to the driver's side, got in started the car, and headed back toward the interstate.

Mike and Tammy drove most of the rest of the day. Mike made one pit stop for himself, and around four o'clock he pulled into a Checker's Restaurant. He covered Tammy's cage and went inside where he ordered and ate a nice meal. Mike reasoned. Tammy had a bunch of cookie crumbs. She certainly wasn't going to starve.

Together they drove on until it was close to midnight. Mike was tired, found another motel and rented a room. Since the evening was balmy he just covered Tammy's cage and left her in the car. The next morning, after another hearty shower and shave they were both on the road again.

Tammy was starting to feel drained from the trip. His little games with the cookies, the water, the perch, swing, and leaving her in the birdcage in the car day and night was wearing her out. Worse, she had amassed quite a little pile of paper towel residue on the car floor beside her cage. Every time she looked over there, it reminded her of her helplessness. Tammy was beginning to lose hope of ever getting out of the little prison Mike had put her ion.