The Landlord New Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think you´re doing?"

"Put that dress on as you wanted it."

"Don´t try to play games with me," came his sharp answer,

"you are not to wear anything under it. So strip totally first."

I had feared that he would say that and my little plan to trick him failed; so without further comments I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties and then tried to wiggle myself into that dress. It was as tight as I thought, but the synthetic material was quite flexible, so I managed to get into it. But no matter how I tried and pull here and there, that damned thing was definitely too short on both ends. The lower hem was barely covering my ass cheeks and the upper one was just enough to cover my breasts that my nipples were inside the dress. Not that it mattered much, as the fishnet holes were wide enough to show them anyway. I felt like a cheap whore and even more embarrassed to wear this than being totally nude.

The landlord on the other side seemed to enjoy the show, sipping at his drink he giggled

"Yes, I was sure this would fit you," he smiled,

"come on, move around a bit and dance for me."

Reluctantly I started to do some steps and turns and at every move the dress rose to show my bare ass cheeks. My breasts were pressed up and together by that tight material and I always feared they will pop out of the cover.

"Hmm, I thought you knew better how to move and dance," he said in a nagging voice,

"so come over, sit by me and watch!"

His big plump hand patted at the couch.

>Watch what? < I wondered as I walked round the table and sat down, trying to leave some space between him and me. As I had feared the dress rose up to nowhere, as I sat down, forcing me to sit with my ass bare on the couch.

With some effort, as he already had his quantum of alcohol inside, the landlord rose up, opened a shelf underneath his TV set and started to fumble with something. There was a clicking, snapping sound and the picture on the screen changed to black. Grinning the man returned, holding a remote control in his hand and sat down again, very close to me now. I never knew he had a video recorder as that was the machine that started to run. The screen turned bright again, showing some introduction. Even by these first pictures I knew he bought more than that dress in the sex shop, as on the screen a blonde, voluptuous woman, clad in a dress similar to the one I was made to wear, was dancing in a room in a slow rhythm that was meant to be sexy and luscious. I had seen some porn movies before with my friend, but never was turned on by them, most was just stupid and stereotype to my opinion.

The landlord seemed to like what he sees, his eyes stared at the screen and greedily he was swallowing another drink. The show on the screen went on as the blonde started to flash her ass and tits and run her fingers over her body. As I feared and expected the landlords hand did the same after he put his glass on the table, groping my breasts and trying to pull my nipples through a fishnet hole. As the show become more and more explicit with the girl fingering herself, his hand reached down on my thigh, trying to push my legs apart. I tried to resist, but a painful twist on my thigh made me obey and spread my legs. His hand went up the inside of my thigh and then to my pussy lips. His fat, cold fingers tried to part them, but it was hard, as I was in no way turned on and dry. He grunted in anger and withdrew his hand, starting to manhandle my breasts again.

On the screen the blonde somehow suddenly had a huge dildo in her hands and started to play with that toy.

"You like the show?" the landlord asked as his hand grabbed at my wrist and drew my hand towards his lap.

"Not really," I dared to answer, stating the truth.

"But I do and that's what counts," was his answer and he lead my hand further down till I touched the bulge in his trousers.

>Yes, I can feel that you do< I thought. Not wanting him to ask for more I started to rub at the bulge that obviously was his stiffening cock through the material of his trousers. Maybe it was watching the movie or the fact that no woman's hand had touched him for a long time, he started to grunt and move and I felt his erection growing. Well, I wasn't too eager to see his presumably wrinkled old cock. So I began to massage what I felt inside his trousers hard and fast. On the screen the blonde was working on herself with that dildo and a vibrator, masturbating heavily and about to come. The landlord seemed to be close as well, he breathed hard and his hand was feeling up my tits again. Not slackening in my efforts I went on to rub and it did not take long before he suddenly straightened, his hand painfully squeezing my tit and with a thrust and a moan he came into his trousers. His eyes went glassy and his mouth gaping open as his body relaxed.

I took the chance to stand up, grab at my own clothing and saying that I have to go now. He nods, still somehow absent minded, but as I was to leave his voice stopped me dead.

"I hope you watched the video with interest," I heard him say,

"as tomorrow you will return here and do just the same! I will provide the necessary equipment! Don´t be late, I expect you to be here a nine o'clock"

Too shocked to answer, I just nodded and fled out of the flat, not caring if some neighbours were at the stairs and could see me in this sluttish outfit. When safe in my room with the door closed and locked behind me I found the time to get back to my senses.

> What had I agreed on and how far will this still take me? <

Chapter 3

The next day was eventless and I was a bit absent minded, thinking about the evening and what it will bring. For a moment I played with the idea to avoid coming home and stay at a friends place, but I knew that would just postpone the affair and make my landlord angry. So I decided to give in to the unavoidable and went home. In my mailbox I found a note again, reminding me of the appointment and an addendum told me to dress up like the woman in the movie. I read through it and suddenly a grim determination got me

> He wants a porn movie slut? Ok, we will get one that will finish him gibbering! <

I took a shower and roamed through my wardrobe. In a far corner I was keeping some damned hot clothing and dessous of much better quality and style than that cheap dress the landlord bought me. They were from the hot times with my ex boyfriend and rarely worn for private meetings or a naughty outing. Was a while that I last had them put on and I hoped they will still fit me, as since my financial breakdown I often went through an involuntary diet and had lost some weight. I chose a black lace garter belt with black patterned nylons; an open crotch sheer panty and a ¼ bra, which raises and lifts up my tits, but leaves them bare for the most part of them. I put the things on; glad they still fit me and started to do my make up; using a bit too much mascara, a dark blue eyelid shadow and a ruby red lipstick. I made up my hair and sprayed some perfume over my body and remembering that I was to do a striptease I finally slipped into a short black dress with spaghetti holders. It was low cut at the front, showing an ample portion of my boobs, especially as they were raised up by that bra. The most interesting part of that dress however were the hooks at the left side from bottom to the top that closed it. Finally dressed up I looked at myself in the mirror and was quite content with the way I looked. I stepped into a pair of black stilettos and was wondering, if my colleague students would recognize me. if I met them in this outfit. Not wanting to eventually meet a neighbour and as a final add-on I put on a long, light coat which covered my dress up.

I went down to the landlords flat and rang the bell. He opened; a bit puzzled by the way I was dressed up like to go out for a walk. I stepped in, passing him by and with a slow motion I opened the coat and let it glide down over my shoulders and fall on the floor. I glanced back over my shoulder shaking my hair and looked at the landlord. He stood there like struck, his mouth open in awe. I went on, deliberately swaying my hips and entered the living room. Determined to shock him even more I stepped up to the table, grabbed a glass and the usual bottle and filled the glass. The man has entered the room as well meanwhile and stared at me, as I swallowed the drink in one gulp. I managed to show no emotion on my face as the hot drink went down my throat, but addressed him and said:

"You wanted a show, u will get one. So sit down, relax and enjoy."

He was obviously surprised by my behaviour and sat down on the couch to have a drink. I started to move my body to a music in my head; turning around, eventually bending forward to give him a view at my barely covered breasts or my swaying behind as I gyrated my hips. Deliberately slow I started to undo the first hooks of the dress, starting at the bottom. so the rim of my nylons came into view. Turning sideward I raised one leg to rest my stilettos on a seat at the table. I saw his eyes grow big as he now saw the strap of my garter belt. Leaving that foot on the chair I swung around turning my back to him and unhooked some more clips. Then I stepped down from the chair again, spreading my legs and bending forward real deep. I knew that the dress, now open up to my waist, will fall apart and giving free a view at my flimsy crotch less panties. Sidestepping away and still with my back towards him I opened the remaining hooks of the dress, which opened up and was just held on my body by the spaghetti holders. Lusciously gyrating my hips and shaking my head so my hair swirls around I let the left holder roll down over my shoulder, then suddenly turn around and using the momentum of my turn I shook off the dress, giving him a full frontal view.

He gasped and even forgot for a moment the glass in his hand and stared at me. I went on moving my body slowly, eventually running my hands along my sides and caressing the upper portion of my breasts. Then I bent forward real deep, looking at him, as in this position my tits almost fall out of the bra. I let my hand glide up the nylon clad legs while swaying and gradually raising up again. As my hands reached my lap I thrusted my hips forward and for a second pulled the sides of my crotch less panties aside, giving him a view at my pussy, shaven except from that small "bikini stripe" of pubic hair that I left standing but trimmed. I turned around again, wiggling my behind and hooking my fingers into the rear straps of my garter belt. I stretch them a bit then let go and with a sharp sound they snap back over my ass cheeks. I lifted up my arms again and let my hands run through my hair, then turn my head and look at him. He seemed to be mesmerized, gazing at my body and I noticed that one of his hands was down at his lap.

I was in no way intended to become aroused myself, but planned to finish him off before he gets into other ideas, so I turned round again, facing him. With caressing moves I cupped my breasts and reaching inside the lower part of the bra I pulled my tits out totally. The making of that bra made my full breasts to protrude in an almost obscene looking way. Observing the landlord who was more or less openly wanking off, his hand at his lap and the zipper of his trousers opened, I raised a hand to my lips. Smiling I opened my mouth, let the tongue flick out and started to lick at my fingers, wetting them. Knowing that my nipples normally react fast, even to a cold wind or water I let my wet fingers circle round the aureoles. As I expected my nipples rose and became hard and protruding. I let my finger play on them a bit, pinching them lightly and pulling at them. I spread my legs a bit more and bent my head back to my neck, staring at the ceiling. I gyrated my hips seductively and licked my lips, then turned round, bent over for a last time and grabbed at my dress on the ground, lifting it up again and holding it before the front of my body.

I was just about to raise it and redress, as the voice of the landlord stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he said.

I turned around to face him. To my dismay he obviously had stopped wanking before finishing off, as his eyes looked cold and he had again his glass in his hands.

"I think I finished the show, "I boldly said,

"and I have to get up early tomorrow."

"So, you think that was it?" he asked in a somehow mocking tone,

"I think you do not really recall the movie. There was more in it. So let go of that dress and take this!"

With these words he reached under the couch and threw me a black plastic bag looking exactly like the one where that fishnet dress was packed in. Not really knowing what was inside and as I did not want it to hurt me, I caught it in flight, but in doing so, I had to let go my dress again. I opened the bag and saw to my dismay that inside I found what I feared I will find. It was a dildo, quite long and thick, made of some rose coloured, almost jelly like flexible material and a white vibrator, looking astonishing like the one I had in a drawer in my bedroom. By the weight I could tell that the batteries were already inserted.

> Am I really going to do this? < I asked myself,

>masturbating with these toys in front of that man? <

I did it times ago, when my then boyfriend asked me to do it, but that was a totally different situation. We were lovers then and playing and I was already hot, when he proposed that to me. Right now I was in no way aroused

>well, a little bit perhaps, as that stripping and dancing and playing did not pass me totally without some feelings, I admitted to myself<,

but doing it in front of this fat old man was humiliating. Nevertheless I knew I had no choice and I decided to make the best of it in blending out the real situation and thinking of hot erotic fantasies, like I was doing, when I played with myself in my room.

As here was no bed in the room like the one that blonde in the movie was lying on and me not wanting to go over to the couch and thus too close to the landlord, I reached for the chair I had set my foot on before and situated some yards away from him, before I sat down on it. Putting the vibro away onto the table I started to run the dildo along my body in slow circles. My nipples were still hard and I shoved the toy in the cleavage between my breasts, moving it up and down in a mockery of a tit fuck. I moved a bit forward on the seat, leaning back and slightly spreading my legs. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander and recall some hot erotic incidents of my past. Somehow the trick worked and I felt arousal starting, as I went on gliding the toy over my body, down my stomach and to my lap. I spread my legs a bit more and tried to let the dildo glide in between my pussy lips, but felt I was still too dry and the rubbing was not nice. So I raised the toy up again to my lips and started to lick around it with my tongue. The landlord breathed harder, I heard him grunting, but as I did not want to disturb my imagination I refrained from opening my eyes. Feeling that I really needed to get that toy nice and wet I opened my lips and slowly pushed it into my mouth, sucking at it and lubricating it with my saliva.

When I found it was wet enough and noticing that I started to become moist, I again lowered the dildo between my legs and now it worked. My pussy lips opened easily as I pressed the toy against them and I started to move it along my slit. Starting to like it and forgetting about the room and the man I really began to masturbate, pressing the toy against my clit and letting it circle round my bell button. Feeling the heat in me rising and moaning I directed the head of the toy to the entrance of my cunt and shoved it in a little bit. Liking the sensation I slowly pushed it in deeper, inch by inch, till it filled me up. Grinding my hips and moving the toy in and out I really started to masturbate on it, spearing myself on the dildo. My breath went harder and I became hornier with each thrust, moaning in rising lust.

But something was missing and I reached for the vibrator on the table. Getting hold of it I turned it on and first circled the humming head around my nipples, making them to become even harder and erect. From my experience I knew how much that turns me on and I lowered my hand to press the vibrating toy against my clit, teasing it, while all the time I had not slackened in fucking my pussy with the dildo. My back started to arch, as I felt the waves of orgasm slowly but unstoppable rolling in and knowing what I still needed to release I pulled the dildo out and replaced it with the vibrator, which I turned on to real high now. Totally away in my mind I spread my legs even more and drove myself to heaven with long fast thrusts. My other hand was still holding the dildo and I raised it up to my tits, wetting my hard nipples with my own wetness. My movements became almost frantic now, I sighed in lust and opening my mouth again I greedily sucked in the dildo, tasting my own juices. I was caught in my own lust, no longer aware of the situation and the shameless way I produced myself; my only goal now was to reach and enjoy my climax.

And soon I came, so hard that I cried out in sheer lust, my limbs shaking like hit by an electric shock and my whole body rigid for a second. Then something warm and sticky hit my stomach and tits. Like someone suddenly ripped out of a dream I opened my eyes and saw the landlord standing next to my side. When I was mentally away he must have stood up and walked close to the chair. And not only this, he had opened his fly and pulled out his cock and started to wank off while watching me masturbating. And he had come too at the moment when my orgasm had me in its grip and he had sprayed his spunk over my body. I felt disgusted, but with a strange curiosity I looked at the quite large amount of spunk he had ejaculated and I even cared to turn my head and look down to his groin. His cock was deflated again already, so I could not guess its size, but it looked quite thick and not as bad as I had thought.

Nevertheless, I had enough and putting out and away the toys I rose to dress up, only thinking of leaving now and have a shower. This time he had no objections, he silently just stared at me, as I put on the dress, caring just to close one or two hooks and went to the hallway to get my coat. I was at the door when he followed and said

"What a great performance. I knew you were a hot piece of meat, my little slut. Am looking forward to see you again and will drop you a notice!"

Stunned I opened the door and ran up the stairs.

>What did I do! Performing before that man like a cat in heat. Am I really a slut, like he called me? And what else will happen? <

In my room I quickly undressed and took a long hot shower to wash away not only the signs of this incident, but the memories of it as well. I managed to do the first, but had no chance for the later, as I went to bed and fell into an uneasy sleep. ...

Chapter 4

During the next days I was quite busy at the university and did not hear anything from the landlord. I did not dare to hope that it was over but tried to avoid thinking too much about it, especially after it was November now and again I had not been able to find a job and had not paid the rent, as the small money I had was just enough to buy my food and other necessary things. One evening I came home loaded with bags of canned food I bought cheap and having not enough space in my room I went down to store them in the small cellar room which belonged to my flat as well. I was just putting the cans on the shelf when I sensed someone stepping into the cellar. By the smell of alcohol I instinctively knew it was the landlord. I was about to turn around when he was stepping up with astonishing speed and wrapped his arms around me from behind, blocking my movement.