The Landlord New Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else I can do for you?" I asked in a business like tone, stepping back from the table and looking at the landlord.

"I am sure you can," he answered with an evil smile that I did not like,

"but right now it would just be nice to bring us some more cold beer."

I turned around to leave the room and I just had closed the door behind me, when I heard the men talking. I could not understand what they were saying, but could distinguish the deep voice of the baker and the coughing sound of the tobacco man. Obviously they were excited to ask the landlords some questions. I did not care, but walked to the kitchen to fetch some beer from the fridge. When I returned the discussion must have ended, as all three were sitting at the table and the landlord was about to deal the cards. Silently I put the beer on the table, removed the empty ones and as I did not hear any more requests, I went back to the kitchen to finish my coffee and help myself to some sandwiches as well. In this way it went on for about two hours, now and then the landlord called for me to bring more beer or another bottle of korn or Jaegermeister, remove the plates or clean out the ashtrays. So most of the time I sat waiting in the kitchen and was thinking about rushing up to my room to get me a book and study a bit instead of just killing time doing nothing. By the speed the men finished their drinks I was sure that party would not last for too long, as I guessed they would not be able to recognize the cards in their hands.

But I misjudged the way the were used to drinking, though their voices grew louder and they removed their ties and opened their jackets and their faces became a red colour, they still went on playing that popular German card game called Skat, talking about the ways the cards turned up and laughing when they won a hand. I ignored the way they looked at me when I was in the room and was just expecting another request for drinks as the landlord addressed me, asking me to wait, as I about to leave the room again after I brought emptied and cleaned ashtrays. I turned round to face him and see what he wants, as he began to speak to his friends.

"So what do you two think about my maid?" he asked.

"Nice to look at," said the baker and the tobacconist added,

"Especially the way she is dressed!"

"True," answered the landlord, "and the best thing is that she is eager to serve and obeys to commands."

"You are kidding," said the baker in a voice that showed disbelief.

"I am not," was the short reply and turning his head towards me the landlord added,

"come over here and stand beside me!" I did not like at all the way his voice sounded and the look in his eyes which signalled me that I better obey, but seeing no chance to avoid it I stepped forward stopping at his chair.

Laying his hand round my waist the landlord again addressed his friends, asking them:

"So tell me, what you want her to do?"

"She shall remove that apron," the tobacconist exclaimed,

"and show us that set of tits!"

"You hear it," the landlord told me. I sighed silently, opened the knots of the apron and let it fall to the ground. The eyes of the guests grew wide open as they stared at me. The landlord raised his hands, cupped my breasts and lifted them up as if he was checking their weight. His fingers then circled round my nipples and twisted and pinched them. He then seemed to remember a thing from the past and grabbed at a bottle of beer and rolled the cold glass over my tits. It of course had the effect he had in his mind and I heard his guests breathe in sharp, as he removed the bottle again, giving them an unobstructed view on my now hard and protruding dark nipples.

"What is she wearing under that skirt?"

the baker now asked. With a grin the landlord reached down at the hem of the skirt and raised up as high as possible, showing my shaved pussy and that garter belt.

"Nothing, as usual," he said with a grin,

"and I think from now on she can go without the skirt. So remove it and then rush to bring us a new bottle of korn."

I did as ordered, pulling down the zipper at the back of the skirt, letting it glide down and stepping out of it and then rushing out of the room. I was angry and felt humiliated, even more as now the landlord was presenting me to people I know and will certainly meet again in the future. This has another quality than the things he did that night in another town's pub. I was just hoping that I would not have to face more, as the fact that from now on I have to wait on them clad just in stockings and garter belt was just enough. Then, remembering my duties I fetched another bottle of alcohol from the fridge and returned back to the living room.

As I entered I observed that the company has obviously quit playing cards, as the two guests had moved from the chairs on the table to the couch. I put the bottle onto the table when the landlord, who had remained in his seat, told me to bring more beer and a water glass. I wondered a bit what that could mean, but went back to bring the things. As I returned the landlord stood beside the table, the bottle with Korn in his hand and serving his friends and himself a liberal shot. I delivered the beer and was to put the glass on the table when he held my arm, stopping me.

"I think you did a good job till now, the food was nice and we never had to wait to get us a drink," he said,

"so I want you to have a glass with us."

With these words he poured the water glass full of alcohol, raised his own and toasting me and his friends he commanded "Ex!" and swallowed the drink. I was shivering inside but kept up my head and with a determined expression finished that glass in one long gulp.

"Oh, see, "said the tobacconist, "that little lady knows how to drink like a real Nordic!"

"True," answered the landlord,"though in fact she is not a lady, but a little hot slut!"

His big hand came down and gave my slap on my ass.

"Yes I see, her pussy is shaved like the one of a slut," responded the baker,

"but is her cunt always wet, as it is the case with a real hot bitch?"

"Let me check it," said the landlord and his hand moved down over my ass cheeks and along the crack. As I did not react immediately he pinched my ass thus signalling me to spread my legs a bit so he can reach further down and around to my pussy. I had no idea what made him think, I was moist or aroused in any way and as his fingers were at my pussy lips he found that out.

"Damned," he exclaimed, "she is dry as a desert. But a real slut should be wet, so I think we have to help her."

With the last words he grabbed at me, forcing me backwards against the table and pushing my body he made me to lay on my back. One of his legs was between my thighs, preventing me to close my legs and he grabbed at a bottle of beer on the table. He raised it to his lips, took a gulp and then turned the bottle and let the fluid splash out over my lap.

"Hmm," he said looking at my body, "fear I did not really put it at the correct spot. Can you give me a hand, friends," he added, addressing his friends.

"Hold at her legs and raise her behind up a bit, so I can see and get to the target better."

I was alarmed and tried to raise from the table, but he put a big hand on my chest, blocking me and saying:

"you better behave or you will regret it. It´s just a little joke!"

Meanwhile his friends have raised from the couch and walked to the table. They took hold at my thighs and lifted my body up at the same time spreading my legs wide open. The landlord opened another bottle of beer and sealing the opening with his thumb he placed it over my pussy. From the fluid that has been spilled n my lap before my pussy lips were wet and he had not much trouble in parting them with his fingers, press the bottle between them and remove the thumb. The brew flushed out wetting me totally and he even managed to force some of the bottle neck into my cunt and shaking the bottle emptied its contents into me. I wanted to fight him off, but stood no chance and fearing he might hurt me with that bottle I endured this humiliating procedure.

He pushed and pulled at the bottle several times, fucking me with it, then took it out, held it up to check whether it was empty and saying "and now you open your mouth" he reached for another bottle on the table and raised it to my lips. I was horrified when I realized that it was not another beer, but the Korn, but as he clicked the bottle neck against my teeth I gave in.

"Good slut, "he said, "Here it comes, so better keep your mouth open wide!"

He started to pour the alcohol into my mouth, just stopping for a second when I was about to gag or to give me time to swallow down the sharp hot spirit. He took his time and as his big hand covered most of the bottle I could not really see, how much I had taken in, but it must have been a lot, as I soon felt the effects on my brain. Finally the landlord thought I had enough, he raised the bottle to his own mouth, drank greedily direct from it then held the neck down again and spilled the rest over my breasts and my lap, which was still held up by his comrades.

"What a waste of good stuff," I heard the tobacconist say.

"So lick it off, greedy one, said the landlord laughing and a moment later I felt a head moving between my spread legs and a tongue licking at my thighs and then going up and working along the slit and my slightly parted pussy lips. I tried to ignore it and fight off any thought of arousal, concentrating my mind on other things, but my mind was no longer working precisely and as the oral stimulation went on and became even more intense, as the man began to lick around my clit and gently sucking it in, the inevitable happened; my body started to react. The men noticed it soon by the way I was breathing harder, the lack of fighting against the hands at my thighs and my body and the sight bucking and grinding my lap against the lapping tongue.

"Yes Heinrich, go on and make her cum," exclaimed the baker and feeling that I was no longer trying to counter his holding my leg upwards, he let it go and moved round the table where there was free space as the landlord had left the room. The baker's hands started to grope my breasts, squeezing them and then he lowered his head to suck at my nipples.

I became more and more aroused and felt that I was close to the "point of no return" when I heard the landlord entering the room again and saying in a cheerful voice:

"Hey friends, don´t overwork yourselves, time for a break and some drinks. Got a nice old brandy here to celebrate the evening."

He clanked a bottle against some glasses he was holding in his hands.

"And don´t worry about our little slut, she will still be round later and staying hot as well, I can assure you about that. Just help me a bit with here with the drinks and then I still have something else for you."

A bit reluctant the two left the table to join their host and I was left alone, spread on the table and fighting hard to calm down and overcome my frustration. I was close to longing to masturbate, as my body cried out for the orgasmic release, but I refrained myself that joy, not wanting to give those men an extra show.

I was still regaining my breath when I heard the men pour down the drink and the landlord bade them to sit down onto the couch. He then switched on the TV, came over to the table and told me to get up and sit down on the floor in front of him. Slowly I rose up and followed him as he took his seat on the centre of the couch with his friends to his right and left. I lowered myself in front of him, my back at his legs and looking at the TV screen I saw that he had put on another porn movie. It seemed to be the usual stuff though the acting couple was a bit older and all looked a bit like an amateur made film. Even the men at my back seemed to get bored and started talking and drinking and making dirty comments on the action. It looked like the end, when after an unspectacular cum shot the couple went to sleep and the screen went black.

Then torchlight flashed up and three masked guys entered, obviously a team of burglars. They roamed through the house and when the owner showed up wakened by the noise; they tied him and questioned him for money. He refused and they went on searching, finally entering the bedroom, where the man's wife astonishingly was still in deep slumber. What followed was just too predictable and bored me, especially as the whole movie was a cheap production and some details were a laugh. The way they tied up the couple could not have held a baby, the camera had trouble to follow the actors and the protests of the wife, when she got molested and later used in different ways were just too stupid.

But obviously there was something in that movie which turned on the men on the couch, maybe the idea of having a woman helpless and forced to obey to any command. The landlord opened his legs and pulled me closer to him, my back partly against the seat of the couch and partly at his lap. He reached around and started to grope my breasts, twisting and pinching my nipples. Then he grabbed my arms so they were at my back and he could hold my wrists secured with one hand. He stood up thus forcing me to get up as well and turned me around to face the couch. Even before when the attention of the men were fully at the action on the screen I noticed from the corners of my eyes that they had opened their flies and started to masturbate, so I wasn't too shocked to see the baker and tobacconist sitting there on the couch with their cocks half erect and hanging out. Pulling at my arms on my back the landlord forced me to go down on my knees and to bend forward to avoid pain as he went on pulling and thus directing me towards the lap of the baker.

"Suck him off, little bitch!" he said and lifting my arms painfully up my back he made me to obey. This was almost more than I was willing to endure; it seemed they now wanted to replay the scenes of the movie with me as the victim wife, but having no choice I just hoped it will soon be over. Knowing some tricks on oral play I opened my mouth, took in just the helmet of the bakers cock, closed my lips tight and started to suck and rotate my tongue around the sensitive lower side of the helmet, hoping to finish him off fast. I almost succeeded, feeling his cock pulsating when the landlord roughly grabbed at my hair, pulled my head back and turned it a bit aside. I now faced the tobacconist. I started to give him the same treatment like I did to the baker, but the landlord wanted more. His hand entwined in my hair he pushed my head forward so I had to take in the waiting cock real deep.

"Show her the way you want it," he said to his friend,

"make her gag on your dick!"

He let go of my hair but his hands were replaced by those of the tobacconist, who grabbed at my ears and directed the pace of my bobbing head.

With my hands still hold tight behind my back I had some trouble to keep my balance as I deep throated the man in front of me. It made slurping sounds as I was roughly face fucked. By the way my arms where held I realized that the landlord was walking behind me and then a sudden sharp pain made me give a muffled cry. The landlord had brutally inserted two fingers into my cunt and raising his arm he made my lower body to follow, straightening my legs. It was a most uncomfortable position as the tobacconist still held my held against his lap and I was bent forward in an angle, my behind up high. I almost felt relief when the landlord pulled out his fingers but they soon were replaced by his cock as he forced his member into my cunt.

I could hardly believe that this was happening to me and that these three old men still had that stamina to fuck me that way.

"My turn again!" I heard and my head was turned again and the small dick of the tobacconist replaced by the thick member of the baker again. The landlord fucked me with slow, but forceful thrusts making my body sway and rock as I got speared from both ends. I knew from previous nights that the landlord needs quite a while to cum and the same applied to his friends. They even seemed to try to hold back, changing when I felt they were about to explode and so my ordeal went on. I was glad that I was more than a bit drunk as that made it more tolerable. Different from before I did not really got aroused, just took it as they turned and changed places. After a long time the landlord addressed me again saying:

"Go on your knees now, bend back, look up and open your mouth!"

>More alcohol? < I wondered as I obeyed to the command and feared that that could make me vomit. At least, changing my position, relieved me from being pussy- and mouth fucked, as the two guys pulled out from my openings.

"Hold your ankles with your hands, look at me and don´t move," the landlord added. I did as ordered and saw the three men surrounding me, wanking their dicks. They were very close, sometimes touching my face or body while masturbating heavily. And then they came, almost simultaneously and their sperm splashed over my tits, my face and into my mouth. They rubbed their wet slimy cocks against my body and forced me to lick them clean with my tongue. Soon their members deflated and they left to sit back onto the couch.

"Bring more beer!" the landlord shouted and, happy to be able to leave, I stood up to rush to the kitchen.

When I returned they were still breathing heavily, trying to regain strength and breath seemed to have forgotten the incident, as they did not even look at me, but had changed the TV to the late night sports program.

"I need to shower and clean myself up!" I dared to say and the landlord just nodded, murmuring,

"You may go for now" and unscrewed another bottle of brandy.

I took no time to dress up, just grabbed at my dress in the kitchen and left in a hurry before they could change their minds. I felt bad, dirty and humiliated and even the longest shower could not wash that away.

I did not see the landlord the next days and then I left for Christmas to be with my mum. There finally luck was with me again, as my mother did not only hand me some money, but saying that she noticed that I was looking a bit bad and stressed during the last months and she blamed my loss of a job for it, she had been asking around and an old friend of her, who was working as a tailor at the local opera house, had told her that they were looking for someone at the bar of that place and if I want it. I will surely get that job.

Of course I did that immediately after the Christmas holidays and was accepted. A few days later at the students New Years Eve party I met a girl who told me that she is looking for someone who shares her flat, as the one she was living with before. just moved out to be with her boyfriend. I had a look at that place later and it was nice and modern, so I agreed and a few days later with the help of some fellow students I took my things out of my old flat, put an envelope with the rent due in January into the landlord's mailbox and left the place.

I never returned to that area so I never saw the landlord or his friends again and gradually that affair went off of my memory.