The Landlord New Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember you never liked to drink with me," he said,

"so you will drink now!"

With these words he reached down and held the bottle before my mouth. Fearing that he might push the bottle onto my teeth I opened my lips and with one hand raising the bottle and the other in my hair again he forced me to swallow the sharp strong alcohol. It seemed he had some experience in that - no real wonder as I guessed he often drank directly from the bottle himself - and gave me enough time to swallow the stuff without making me to spill too much or gulp. I still could move my upper body, but whenever I tried to move away, a sharp pull at my hair made me to stop the attempt. I did not know, how much has been in that bottle, but I had to drink till it was finally empty.

He stepped out of my limited sight and I heard him get another bottle and unscrewed it. >Please, no more< I silently prayed, feeling already a bit dizzy in my head, but that drink was obviously for himself.

"Nice, very nice view," I heard him mutter to himself, then I cried out and straightened my body as I heard a slashing sound and a sharp pain shot through my behind. He was using his belt to spank my ass.

"Little cheating bitch has to be taught to obey," I heard him giggle and more blows landed on my ass.

"But little bitch moves too much," he added as I straightened my upper body and tried to escape the slaps.

"Will do something about it," he went on muttering to himself,

"think I bought what I need." I heard him cramming in a plastic bag and then saying,

"there it is, that will do!" He again came up to my side and bent down as his fingers started to grope and finger at my dangling tits. He obviously was annoyed that my nipples were in no way hard or protruding. He rose again and I heard him walking to the kitchen and then opening his freezer. He returned and I felt something very cold touching my breasts. I looked at them and saw that he held a bottle of beer in his hand and let the ice cold glass roll over my aureoles. That treatment soon had the effect he wanted as my nipples reacted rose and became hard. He fingered at them with his free hand and put aside the bottle when he was satisfied with the result. He then pulled something out of that plastic bag he had before placed next to the chair and a second later I gave a moan and breathed in with a hiss, as a sharp pain flashed through my sensitive left nipple. I looked down and saw what he had got; it was a nipple clamp and he had just attached it. There was a chain attached to it and he slung it around the horizontal bar between the legs of the chair. He pulled at the chain, thus forcing me to bend down to avoid my nipples to become stretched in a painful way. A second later the clamp at the other end of the chain bite into my right nipple.

"That will stop you from moving about too much, unless you want to tear of those nice nipples," he said, content with his work.

"Now let's put some more colour on this nice ass!"

With these words he stepped out of my sight again and started again to slap my ass cheeks with his belt. After a few more blows I started to cry and begged him to stop, promising to obey and do whatever he wants.

"Oh, really?" he said, "think you are just lying again!"

He went on hitting me and now his blows varied, some were aimed at my ass, others on the back of my thighs and very wicked ones at the sides of my dangling and stretched breasts. I somehow was grateful that the alcohol I had to drink before made my body a bit numb, but it did not take long till the pain was overwhelming and I constantly sobbed, cried and begged for mercy.

"You make too much noise!" I heard him say,

"think I have to change that!"

He stopped beating me and I heard him coming up to my head again. I saw his hand holding some duct tape and feared he wanted to put it on my mouth, but what then came was even worse. His other hand came into my view and it held that dildo.

"Yesterday you decided not to suck at my cock, so now you will take this!"

He brought the dildo close to my lips and as I did not react fast enough he slapped my face with the plastic toy. It was then when I obeyed and opened my mouth. The landlord pushed the dildo up my mouth till I almost gagged and tried to avoid it by raising my head. But his hand holding the toy followed my movements till I stopped the futile attempt.

"Close your lips tight around it and don´t dare to let it fall out," he commanded and as I obeyed he used his now free two hands to wrap straps of the duct tape round the dildo at one leg of the chair, securing the toy in that position.

"Now bob your head and show me that you are a good cocksucker,"

the landlord said and as I hesitated he pulled at the chain and the clamps were biting into my poor nipples. So I started to move my head up and down, cursing myself that I tried to avoid the dildo which now was so deep in my mouth and in my position I had to stress the muscles on my neck. Soon I started to sweat from exercitation, my mouth filled with that thick toy, my lips stretched, wrapped around the plastic penis and saliva was dripping out of the corners of my mouth. The landlord watched it, slapping me again, whenever I slackened at my efforts. I heard him pouring himself another drink and commenting my humiliation with dirty remarks.

"Yes, I see you love to suck, little bitch!"

"Do it faster now and deeper, I want to see the whole toy inside your fucking mouth!"

"Seems you are an expert, how many cocks have you sucked off already, he? "

"Let me see how much you like it, slut!"

With these words he let his hand wander down on my ass cheeks, giving them another slap and then his thick fingers made their way down my crack and towards my pussy, open to his view and probing fingers as I knelt bent over the chair and my legs spread and thighs tied to the legs of the chair. I felt utterly humiliated being as vulnerable as I could not do anything when his fingers pulled apart my pussy lips and started to finger me. I was in no way aroused and he soon found out about it when his finger entered my dry cunt. It was painful and I moaned, temporarily stopping to move my head. The landlord noticed that and reacted with pulling out his finger and snapping it against my open slit. I gave a muffled cry and restarted to move my head in a mockery of a blowjob.

Then I heard him spit and his wet slimy saliva landed on my private parts. His fingers moved and circled, spreading the fluid over my pussy, wetting me. He pushed in his finger again, starting to move it in an out of my cunt with slow steady movements. My mind felt in no way inclined to react to this treatment, but as he went on and on, now two fingers inside of my cunt and his thumb rubbing around Andover my clit my body betrayed me and against my will I felt arousal rising and my juices started to flow. But it did not seem to be fast enough for my tormentor, he removed his fingers and I heard the clinking sound of him filling another glass and a bit later a humming sound. I knew at once what it was, even before he moved the vibrator against my pussy and all along my slit. I began to slightly gyrate my hips as much as my bent and tied position allowed and moaned of pleasure as the landlord shoved the vibrating toy into my now wet cunt, turning and rotating it and moving it in and out with long thrusts.

This went on for a while and my arousal became more and more with every thrust. I started to adopt that rhythm in moving my head up and down sucking at the dildo and even the pain at my nipples seemed to become tolerable, even when I buckled involuntarily and my tits were stretched.

"Good slut!" I heard the landlord say as he drove me closer and closer towards a climax. I moaned and sobbed in a muffled tone feeling my orgasm building up. Then suddenly to my utter dismay he removed the vibrator from my wanting, wet cunt. I cried out in frustration, but hoped for more when I felt his hands again massaging my ass cheeks and his legs closing in between my thighs. In a sudden I realized what he wanted to do, but in my state of arousal the thing that I had feared before through all those weeks, the moment when that man would actually fuck me, was not a threat anymore. Maybe it was partly due to my mildly drunken state and partly to my becoming hornier with every minute that I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of my cunt. But it took him a while; I noticed that he rubbed his still not totally hard dick along my slit and then, using his hands, tried to direct it to the entrance of my cunt.

His overweight belly was partly resting on my ass as he finally managed to push inside my wet cunt and slowly began to fuck me with long thrusts. Maybe it was because of his age or his heavy drinking, but I felt that his cock was not really hard and he had trouble in keeping it inside. I tried to "help" by moving my hips and trying to clench my vaginal muscles, not really because I wanted to please him, but more because I felt my own arousal ebbing down; a frustrating feeling as I was so close before. I heard him breathe heavily while to went on trying to fuck me, but it seemed to be futile. He started to reach up, groping my tits, pushing my head to make me suck at that dildo and now and then he slapped my ass cheeks, but it began to become a boring session.

Then suddenly I felt something cold and wet gliding along my back; it was the vibrator, moist with my juices from the time when the landlord used it to fuck me with it. It moved down, entering the crack of my ass and then the tip rested at my anus. I have had some experience in anal play, but was never too keen on it and just accepted it as a part of the game with some of my former lovers. But maybe again because of my drunken mind it began to horn me when he put on the toy and I felt the vibrations at my back entrance. Noticing that the landlord slowly started to shove the toy up my ass I tried to relax my ring muscles, so the vibro could pass my sphincter. From the exertion of the long treatment I had to endure I was sweating and my sweat plus the wetness on the vibrator´s head made the entering quite easy and less painful than I feared. Slowly the toy was pushed up and the vibrations did not only lead to my arousal rising again, but as the sensation was going through the thin wall between my anus and my cunt ital well gave some stimulation to the landlords dick, making it to get harder and raising fully. It now filled me up good, as I had thought, when I first saw its size when erect, and grunting and moaning the man renewed his efforts. Now with some effect, as I noticed that his thrusts became faster and deeper, fucking me really good now. But to my disappointment this was putting the landlord over the edge too fast now; while I still was on my way to climax, he suddenly howled like in pain and with a last thrust he pushed in as deep as he could. His limbs became rigid and I felt him ejaculating.

It was over too soon for me to reach my orgasm; after two or three last "half-hearted" thrusts the landlord pulled out. Obviously satisfied and no longer caring he first took another drink, then removed the vibrator from my ass and untied my hands. He then fell back onto the couch, breathing heavily. With my hands freed I hastened to remove those clamps from my nipples, suppressing a cry, as pain flashed through them when blood entering them again. Then I raised my upper body, glad to thus get rid of that dildo in my mouth and finally untied my legs. I stood up and looked at the landlord, who was staring at me, but did not seem to see me. I grabbed at my clothing, redressed and left, going up to my room to have a long shower.

Not feeling like going to the university this day anymore and feeling quite dizzy I decided to go to bed.

I fell into an uneasy slumber and had a wild dream in which the incident I just had encountered was replayed, though not with the landlord, but with my ex-boyfriend acting as the male part. I woke up and reaching down on my naked body - as I did not care to but anything on when jumping into my bed after the shower - I felt I was wet between my legs. Closing my eyes I let my mind descend back to my dream again, while my fingers were playing with my body and I masturbated till I came so hard like never before since a long time. Relaxed and satisfied me then finally fell asleep.

Chapter 7

Since that morning the relationship to the landlord changed. During the following weeks he now and then was waiting for me when I came home or I found a note in my mailbox ordering me to see him. When in his room it more or less became a routine, I undressed and let him fuck me, no more games or going out. So I expected the usual thing when I found a letter from him again a week before Christmas. I showered and not even caring what to wear, as I knew it will be just some minutes before I have to undress again, I chose a long dress, buttoned up at the front to ease a fast pulling it off. For the same reason I took no trouble to put on any underwear and went down to his flat.

When he opened the door I was astonished to see him again dressed up casual, but nice; during the last weeks he often was only wearing an old morning gown when he let me in. Following the routine of my last meetings I headed for the bedroom, when he stopped me and lead me to his kitchen.

>Ok, I sighed in my mind, so it's another time with me spread on his old kitchen table<

But when I entered the kitchen I saw that the table was loaded with food. I looked at the landlord in astonishment and he began to explain:

"Tonight I have invited my friends to play cards and I want you to prepare some snacks and serve food and drinks. I think you will find everything you need here on the table or in the shelves or the fridge. I am sure you will be able to do that."

"Sure," I answered, "no problem."

"Good, so start now with the preparations as my friends will be here any minute. I will call you, when we need something"

As if this was a keyword, the doorbell rang and the landlord left the kitchen, closing the door behind him. I heard him opening the front door and greeting someone; then I noticed steps passing by the kitchen door and going to the living room. Mentally shrugging my shoulders I looked over the food on the table and started to prepare some sandwiches.

>So I will be the cook and the waitress tonight< I thought,

> suits me fine <.

There were a lot of vegetables on the table as well, so I decided to prepare a soup as well together with some beef I found in the fridge. After washing and cleaning the vegetables and having put the broth on the fire I was thinking about what else to prepare and was hard boiling some eggs to later cut them in halves and topping them with custard and some spices, when the kitchen door opened and the landlord stepped in. His eyes looked over the things I had already prepared and set nicely onto dishes, ready to be served and he nodded in agreement. He then walked to the fridge and took three bottles of beer.

>Well< I thought >if he decides to serve the drinks by himself its ok with me<.

He was about to leave, but then stopped, placed the bottles on the table and turned, facing me. "Oh, I think I forgot something," he said, walking towards the kitchen cabinet, where the cleaning stuff was stored. He opened the door, produced a bag and tossed it towards me.

"As you are going to be the maid today. I want you to wear a maid's uniform," he said with a grin,

"so hurry up and change. I think these beers won't last long and we may want a bite soon. I will let you know!"

He fetched the bottles and left the kitchen, again closing the door behind him.

I suddenly felt no longer relaxed, recognizing the make of the black plastic bag. When I opened it my fear became real; in fact the landlord had again bought some stuff at a sex shop. I spread out the things onto a small side table and looked at it. I found a black skirt, tight at the hips and then swinging wide; nice but as I judged its length I feared it would be again too damn short. Next I looked at a cheap looking, pseudo lace white garter belt and some matching patterned nylons. My eyes then fell onto a pair of stiletto heels; at least they seemed to be of a decent quality and fitting my feet size, though I wondered how to walk on them, as there were extremely high. The last item was a white apron, so thin that it almost was translucent and in the classical servant maid's style.

>Ok<, I thought, >so he is back to former plans and ideas and wants to boast with me before his friends. So what, it´s better than letting him fuck me again. <

I slipped out of my dress and began to change into that uniform, starting with the garter belt and then attaching the nylons to the straps. Next I put on the skirt and found that my guess was right; it was damn short, tight from my hips to about the mid of my ass cheeks and then just a few centimetres of wide swinging cloth, so that the straps of the garter belt were visible, even when I stood up. I tried to sit down and due to the wide cut I was able to avoid sitting on my bare ass, but it was not hiding much nevertheless. But anyway I did not intend to sit down much. Then I took the apron and tied and knotted the strips at the back of my hips and behind my neck. It was a bit too narrow and barely covered my breasts, leaving the sides open to view and on the other side wide enough to let my boobs dangle free under the material, as I walked around a bit after I stepped into the hi heels. They in fact were still some centimetres higher than even my sharpest stilettos, but trying them, even carrying a tray about in the kitchen I found out I could walk on them without much difficulties. I knew that wearing them does not only make my legs look longer, but will as well change the way of walking. I remembered that my ex-boyfriend loved it when I wore hi heels, as -like he used to say - it makes my hips sway and my ass move in a damned hot and erotic way.

I then returned to prepare the food, cutting some tomatoes and garnishing the sandwiches with marinated cucumber and parsley leaves. Though I was quite sure that it would be an unnecessary job, I as well prepared a large can of coffee; if not for them, as I was sure they will stick to beer and alcohol, so for myself, as I did not know how long I would have to be up and awake. I just poured myself a cup, when the door opened and the landlord's head showed up.

"Stand up and let me have a look at you," he said and as I obeyed he looked me up and down, obviously content with what he saw.

"Very nice," he nodded, "you may now bring in some sandwiches."

Off he went and I arranged some food in a nice mix of everything I had prepared onto a tray, adding some small plates, knives and forks plus paper napkins. My experiences as a waitress in that student's club now served me well, as I walked over to the living room, balancing the tray on one hand in a professional attitude.

I opened the door, stepped in and at first had trouble to see something. The air was thick from smoke and I smelled cigars. After a moment I found my way and walked over to the table, looking at the party. At the table, which was crammed with bottles, glasses, ash trays and an open deck of playing cards sat the landlord and his friends. I knew them, one, a tall, strong man in his late fifties was the owner of the bakery next to the landlord's grocery shop and the tiny, ill looking guy on the other chair runs a small tobacco, newspaper and magazines place a bit down the same road. I had been buying things at both shops now and then, but I was not sure, if they now recognized me, though they were staring at me in awe. I tried to make some space for the tray on the table and dealt out the plates and cutlery. From the corners of my sight I saw the landlord, watching the faces and expressions of his friends with a broad smile. I tried to keep up a professional attitude, forgetting about the provoking way I was dressed up though I was well aware of the looks of the men, which followed the curves of my body, the short skirt and the way my boobs moved and dangled under the apron, as I bent forward to deal out the plates.