The Landlord New Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have to collect the rent,"

he said and I smelled his foul breath, as he closed in and tried to kiss my neck. His hands opened my jacket and reaching down to my tummy he let them glide under my pullover. I cursed myself of having again been a bit casual in my dressing up and wore just a thin tank top und my sweater. So, to the landlords delight he found no blocking bra, as his hands glided up to feel up my breasts.

"Yes, I like your tits dangling free,"

he said, as he cupped and groped them. Tearing at my top he lifted it up as well, thus baring my breasts totally. The cellar was quite cold and so the inevitable happened; my nipples began to get hard and rose. The man started to twist them between his thick fingers, rolling and pinching them. Not wanting to cry out, I breathed in hard, making a hissing sound. He misunderstood that completely and continuing to treat my breasts in this rough way, he commented:

"yes, I knew you love that. And your tits are nice and big and made for to be touched a man's hand. And you know what I liked most the other day?"

Without waiting for an answer he continued

"I really loved the way you looked when you had that dildo between your tits. And I am sure it would look even better if you put my cock there."

I froze at these words; till now I had the luck to avoid direct contact with the landlords member, at least mostly, if I did not count that the wanked onto my body or I massaged his dick through his trousers once. But what he was suggesting now meant more; not that I hadn't done that before, but the idea of that man's dick rubbing along my body filled me with slight disgust. But when I was honest to myself, I had known that something like that or even more was going to happen one day.

"So come on now, take off those clothes and do it!"

His commanding words ended my thinking. In a last effort to avoid it I asked

"Here? Shouldn't we better go up to your flat?"

"No, now and here and hurry up!"

was his sharp short reply as he pinched my poor nipples again before he removed his hands from my body. Just wanting to get over it as fast as possible I pulled off my jacket and pullover and finally my tank top, crossing my arms and raising it over my head. When my view was no more obstructed by me stripping and turned around I saw that he had stepped back, leaning against the wall of the cellar and had already opened his zipper and pulled his dick out of his pants. He must as well have started to massage his cock, as it stood almost hard.

That was the first time I saw his more or less erected member in full view and I was a bit astonished on its size. I lost my virginity a long time ago and have had some boyfriends and lovers, which were more or less my age and I always had thought an older man's dick was curved, wrinkled and over all an ugly sight. But though not (or not yet?) standing as upright as a younger man's prick it was quite impressive, long very long, but quite thick with a bulbous head and the veins clearly visible. To speed up things by teasing and arousing him a bit more I massaged and lifted my tits, playing with them and then raised my hands and spit into them. I rubbed the saliva at the cleavage and inner sides of my breasts to ease movement then closed in and went down onto one knee, being glad I wore thick jeans so the cold floor of the cellar did not affect me too much. Straightening my back I obtained the necessary height, so his cock came to rest at my cleavage. Pressing the sides of my breasts together with my hands I buried the dick between the two globes and moving my body I started to give him a tit fuck.

It did not take too long and the landlord began to breathe harder and as I looked into his face I saw the lust in his eyes. He stared down at my body, watching his cock gliding up and down between my breasts; a sight that turned him on a lot, as he started to respond to my movements with slight thrusts of his pelvis. I admitted to myself that it wasn't as bad as I had expected, though he did not smell too good and his fat tummy was too close to my face. I tit fucked faster as I noticed that precum was oozing out of his dick, which made the gliding even smoother. He soon moaned and grunted and his hands came down to grab at my nipples and pulling at them, thus setting the pace of my efforts. I hurried to keep the rhythm he was dictating in this way for two reasons; I wanted him to cum fast and I wanted to avoid the pain on my nipples when he turned and twisted them and pulled at them in a different direction than my body was moving. I did not know how long this lasted, but suddenly he let go of my tits and grabbing at my shoulders he pulled my body closer to him. I felt his uncontrolled thrusts and the pulsating cock against my breasts and then, with a gasp and deep sigh he exploded, his semen splashing on my tits. I stayed motionless as he ejaculated then pressed my breasts together again and milked out the last drops of his spunk. Pretty fast after that I felt his dick deflating and withdrew and rose up again. He still stood at the wall, gasping for breath and his head dark red.

I grabbed at my top to clean myself from the semen on my body, then threw it on the ground and pulled on my pullover and jacket again. He still stood there, motionless and just watched me. In a cold voice I said:

"Please, leave now, so I can lock the cellar room door and go to my flat to wash and have my dinner!"

To my astonishment he did not give an answer or remark, but silently put his dick back into his pants, zipped up his trousers and stepped aside so I could close the door and lock it. He then followed me upstairs till we reached the floor of his flat. I was on my way further upstairs, when he grabbed at my shoulder and said:

"That was great! But meet me tomorrow evening in my rooms; I have something I want to show you."

>What more! < I thought, but nodded silently,

"And please wear that red dress I gave to you, "

he added, before he turned to unlock his front door.

Chapter 5

I cannot remember why I stopped to think about this situation; had I giving up or was I deep inside really a slut who did not care being used by that old man? Fact is that I put up no resistance or tried to avoid the landlord or tried some little tricks. I dressed up as been ordered the next evening and even did not try - like I had done before - to at least save some dignity by putting on some underwear under that too short and too tight fishnet dress and even stepped. But still I put on a coat before I left my room, just in case I meet someone on the stairs. I rang the bell and almost immediately the landlord opened, as if he was already waiting behind the door. To my surprise he again was dressed up neatly in a suit and ties and did not lead me into his flat, but grabbed at a hook in the hallway and put on a dark coat.

"I think you need some good food," he said,

"so I planned to dine out with you."

Waving his hand he bade me to leave his flat again, followed, locked the door and lead me out of the house to where he parked his car.

Playing the perfect gentleman he opened the car door for me and asked me to step in, before he went round and placed himself behind the driver's seat. My brain was rotating on what this means; I of course liked the idea of having a nice dinner and not having to stay in his place, but what was on his mind? He clearly told me to dress up in that flimsy, sluttish outfit and I saw no way to be able to leave on my coat in a restaurant. Well, I will survive that and at least he won't try anything in public, I soothed my mind. We were driving on and entered the highway.

>Where is he planning to go to? <

I was thinking >well I will see and at least driving out of town will minimize the risk of meeting someone I know; a good thing so, considering my dress and the company. After a twenty minutes drive we left the highway again and drove towards a small town. There the landlord headed for town centre and finally stopped at a parking lot close to the railway station.

Again he behaved gentlemanlike opening the car door for me, then took my arm and lead me down a road towards a building I recognized as a typical older German restaurant by the sign over the door. It was almost empty as we entered and looked a bit like it had seen better days, but it was ok and at the moment most important to me was the fact, that it was quite warm inside. Wearing that nothing of a dress and just a thin coat over it had made me feel cold, even the walk was just a short one, but it was November. The landlord looked around, and then chose a table in one of the corners of the room, which was only lit by some lamps on the ceiling. From somewhere an old waiter, dressed formally, showed up to take our coats; the moment I feared had come.

>Damn it, let's get through with it<

I thought, as I opened my coat, the landlord stood behind me to help me to slip out of it and then handed it together with his own one to the waiter. The poor guy stood like struck by a lightning as he saw me in that red fishnet dress and I blushed a bit as his eyes wandered over my body and then focussed on my boobs; because of the cold outside my nipples had turned hard and were clearly visible and poking through the holes in the fishnet. But astonishingly fast he recovered and after storing the coats on a hook he pushed a chair aside to help me to sit down. I was not too happy as I sat down, because that dress lifted up to nothing, forcing me to sit with my bare ass on the leather seat.

The landlord sat down on my left as the waiter disappeared to bring the menu card. Without asking me my host ordered for beer I moved a bit closer to the edge of the table, grateful for those old fashioned long table cloth which was covering it. Thus I was able to hide at least a little bit my bare thighs from the looks of the waiter. The card showed a typical range of German dishes and I chose some roast beef with green beans and potatoes, while the landlord ordered grilled pork leg and sauerkraut. It really seems that this restaurant wasn't the most "in" places in town, as we were the only customers and the food that the waiter brought, was fair but in no way extraordinarily good. I wondered what the landlord had in mind, not believing he just wanted to give me a nourishing dinner. He was making no move to get closer or anything like that, but he pulled away the table cloth every time the waiter showed up, either to bring another drink or ask, if the food was ok and ask if we want anything else. The landlord then even laid his hand on my thigh and pressing at it he in this way ordered me to open my legs.

This gave me a clue; that old bastard just seemed to show off; demonstrating he can have the company of a young woman for his own pleasure. As the restaurant was empty and the waiter not the kind of audience he had expected, he seemed to be annoyed and soon after we finished eating, he paid and we left. After the warm restaurant the cold outside was a shock to me as we walked back towards the parking area. As we reached the place the landlord suddenly veered off and taking my arm he marched towards a small pub next to the railway station. We entered the bit shabby place, a typical "beer-joint", cheap and usually frequented by locals, as travellers usually prefer the railway restaurant. And I was right, behind the bar stood an elderly woman and sitting on the stools and bench round it were a few man, ranging from some pensioners to a man in a railroad mechanics uniform, who obviously just had finished his shift.

The landlord had some trouble, heaving his overweight body into the bench leaving me no choice but to sit beside him at the end of the bench my left side towards the small space between bar and music box. As he ordered for beer and korn (a strong clear local alcohol) I turned towards him, stating that he should not drink anymore, as we have to drive back.

"You drive," was his answer,

"I know you have a license" "Okay," I said,

"but then it's just a coke for me."

He nodded, fighting to open and get out of his coat in the limited space. It looked a bit funny, as he moved and wiggled as his belly almost touched the bar rail in front of him. But finally he succeeded and handing the coat to me he ordered me to hang it at the hooks next the music box "And hang yours under mine!" he said, as I stood up to stow the clothing. After what I had been thinking of his intentions I was not surprised by these words and feeling quite safe, forgetting about my sluttish outfit, but soothing my mind with the fact that I show a lot of my body without any trouble on the beach or swimming hall I went over and slipped out of my coat before hanging both at the hooks at the wall. I knew that all eyes were following me and I could feel the tension almost physically, as I stood there in that fishnet dress and walked back to the bench. Again I felt uneasy as I had to sit down on my bare ass, but I had no alternative, knowing from earlier attempts that trying to pull down the hem a bit will end in my boobs popping out of the upper end of that too short dress.

The landlord obviously loved the attention I got and to show to whom I belong, he started to lay his arm round my back with his hand fondling the side of my breast. Swallowing down his drink his hand wandered down over my body, again making me to spread my legs. As two men went over to the jukebox, feeding the machine with some coins and turning round to face the bank we were sitting on, the landlord even began to finger my pussy and pinch my nipples, pulling them to stick out visible through the holes of the fishnet dress. He did this for a while, drinking more and enjoying the looks and dirty remarks of the men in the pub; in low tone uttered, but still understandable. But then he seemed to become bored of that game, he paid and squeezing my breast he said

"Let's go home, love, and have some fun!"

showing me to get up and leave. I heard more remarks, as we went over to get our coats, and to my final humiliation he stepped up close at my side and his hand lifted up the dress and gave me a hard slap onto my bare ass cheeks.

We left the pub and went to the car. Quite a bit swaying the landlord handed me the keys and let me take the driver's seat. At was a while ago that I last steered a car, but I managed and we left the town, heading back towards the highway. Being obviously bored and turned on just the same, the landlord reached out to lay his hand on my thigh. As he started to let his fingers glide up higher, I stopped him, saying that I have to concentrate on driving. He murmured something I did not understand though from the sound it wasn't too nice, but took back his hand. About ten minutes later he told me to look for the next parking area, as he needed to piss.

>Well, with that amount of beer he had taken, that's no wonder<

I thought to myself and left the highway to stop when the car reached such an area. Again with some effort the landlord staggered out and went towards some bushes. It took him a while and when he returned and sat down in his seat again, I saw that he forgot to close his trousers again.

>That comes from too much drinking<

I thought and was about to restart the engine, when he grabbed at my hand, stopping me from turning the ignition key.

"I think it´s time now that you thank me for that dinner,"

he said and as I stared at him he added:

"Come on now and suck on my dick!"

I froze in my seat, feeling in no way inclined to do that. Not that I was against oral play in general, but with this man and taking in his dick, which was definitely smelling of piss? I even had no condoms with me to make the thing at least a bit more tolerable, so I was looking for a way to avoid that. My only idea right now was to bargain for time, so I said

"Well, it´s too damned cold here in the car and wouldn't it be nicer and more comfortable, if we wait till we get back to your flat?"

To further appease him I let my hand fall down onto his lap and slightly rubbed his dick. He was pondering on my answer, but seemed to agree and said,

"ok, so drive on now and drive fast!"

I gave a silent sigh of relief as I turned on the engine and drove back to the highway. While on the way back I was thinking how to avoid that or at least make him to wash or let me have a chance to go up to my room and get a condom We finally reached the city and I parked the car close to the house. As we arrived at the house front door, luck was shining at me and gave me a chance to escape the threat of giving head. The landlord was still fumbling with the door key, as from the other side of the street a couple arrived. It was the neighbours, living in the flat on the second floor. They greeted the landlord and as he finally managed to open the door and in an effort to behave gentlemanlike he held open the door to let the neighbour's wife enter, I sneaked past him, wishing everybody a good night and rushed up the stairs to reach my flat. Handicapped by his state of drunkenness and being obliged to let the neighbour couple enter the staircase before him, the landlord had no choice but to see me get away.

Chapter 6

When I woke up next morning and got ready to leave the house, I did no longer think much about my "escape", hoping that the landlord will have forgotten about it in his drunken brain. But as I walked down the stairs and passed the floor where his flat was situated, the door suddenly flung open and the man stepped out, blocking my way. He must have been going on drinking through the night, as he looked horrible. his eyes bloodshot and just wearing not too clean underwear. He grabbed me by my arm and before I could react he tossed me into his hallway that I almost tripped and slammed close the front door. He stepped up behind me and grabbed into my hair.

"What do you think you are, little bitch, trying to trick me?" he shouted.

"I was always kind and nice to you, but you decided to play foul. I will make you pay for that!"

With these words he dragged me into his living room. The place looked messed up like after a wild party, empty bottles on the table and on the floor next to his jacket, shirt and trousers he wore last night. Well, that was something to be expected, but what made me shiver inside was the fact that those sex toys were lying on the couch together with the belt he obviously had pulled out of his trousers and that the TV was on, showing another porn video.

Still holding me by my hair he shouted:

"Get out of your clothing, bitch, and hurry, or I will tear them off!"

I tried to suppress a moan, as these words were accompanied by pulling at my hair and shaking my head. With shaking hands I hastened to obey and stripped till I stood there stark naked.

"Get down on your knees and bend over the chair," he then commanded,

"and put your hand on your ass cheeks!"

A sharp pull at my hair which made tears shoot into my eyes underlined his words and I did as ordered. "Good," he then said, "now stay that way and don´t dare to move a limb till I return!" I heard him leaving the room and roaming through the wardrobe in the hall. Soon he returned and stepped behind me, his feet between my legs. His hand reached down to grab at my wrist and I felt that he slung a kind of rope around it. Before I could react he had that rope wrapped around my other wrist as well and thus tied my arms behind my back. Next he slung some more rope around my thighs, binding them to the legs of the chair and spreading me in this way.

He rose up and I heard him grabbing his bottle and pouring himself a drink and gulping it down. Then he went round and I saw his legs in front of my face. Again brutally grabbing at my hair he forced me to raise my head and to look up. He held the half emptied bottle in his hand and there was an evil smile on his face.