The Last Boy Scout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,412 Followers

My next companion wasn't as prone to surrender everything, content to grind against me, her body writhing against mine. My hands were freed, allowing me to fondle her to my heart's content, and I breathed a sigh of relief, my need to come momentarily ameliorated. She gave me a last long kiss and moved away.

Another body eased onto me, and I groaned in feverish anticipation when her legs embraced me, an invisible hand holding my cock steady, poised to enter another teen hottie. My hands moved up to her thighs, but they were pulled back to the sides and encouraged to take up residence between the thighs of my soft bookends. Sliding my fingers inside of my special friends, my cock slowly penetrated another tight young pussy, teasing hands still joining that molten slot on my cock.

The cloud of sexual ecstasy faded from my brain long enough for me to wonder who was fucking me. Two girls now. My guess was Heather and Lisa were the suddenly generous ones. Teri I knew was saving it, and I suspected Julie was still a virgin. This girl knew what she was doing, her upper body remaining pretty still while her hips gave me a hell of a working over, slamming down onto my stiffness over and over again. She rose up on her hands, and the girl to my left moved in for a hot as hell kiss.

I pulled away. "Stop," I moaned softly.

All I got was a chorus of hushes. Abruptly I was unsheathed and my silent rider was inside the bag, her mouth finishing me off. The feel of her tongue bathing me was beyond description, the current situation only making it more intense. I moaned, as I filled her anonymous mouth, exploding harder than I ever had in my life, cumming continuously.

"God! Oh, God, oh GOD!" was my groaned prayer of thanks.

I finished in that incredible mysterious mouth, my heart hammering in my chest, barely able to breathe. I was treated to lots of attention from the girls on each side of me, while that warm wondrous mouth restored me to hardness. It didn't take long, with the thought of getting inside one of those tight little pussies again. Sweet Jesus, I was getting fucked by the school's hottest girls! I wanted this perfect storm to never end.

I felt my dear cock tender move away, and the body on my left moved on top of me. It was strange. I was thinking less of them as individuals, and more as soft tender bodies, delivered to me for my pleasure. Another kisser, she closed her legs holding me tight, while I thrust up between them. One of my more intimate girls replaced her, sliding onto me easily. I was tired of being passive. I tore my hands free, reached for her hips, raising her up, and started thrusting into her, looking for a rhythm I could sustain. She lowered her chest to mine, soft tits pressed against my chest, tilted her hips upward and I found the feeling I was looking for. I started hammering away forcefully, firm ass gripped tightly in my hands while I pounded upward. They had driven the action so far, but I was starting to take over, holding this girl's hips high as I fucked her into submission.

I probably could have worked out who was who, but it was certainly more fun and exciting this way. I didn't know. I didn't care.

Her moans accelerated, and I felt her tremble. "Come for me," I whispered into her ear, straining at the intense pace. She gasped, "Oh, God!" and dug her fingernails into my skin, coming hard. I held her firmly, long stroking her while she caught her breath. More hands joined mine, caressing her, touching her softly.

When she moved away I eagerly drew my next girl on top of me. She spread her legs for me, and I was determined to make my other lover come like the last. Let the two virtuous girls see what it was like. I felt her hand guiding me home. I was going to fuck her senseless.

Lips were pressed against my ear from the side. "Gentle," she breathed softly. "Please."

Gentle? Oh God. Was it possible?

I felt the girl move slowly, awkwardly, my cock turning to granite at the possible prospect of being her first. She whimpered softly, then I felt the tip enter her. She stopped, laying against my chest for a few moments, and I caressed her, gently, warmly. She rose up and pushed down slowly. I felt the pressure increase, her tightness impenetrable. I held her smooth, tight ass cheeks in my hands and with a hard thrust on my end, I was abruptly inside of her. She cried out softly, her hands gripping me tightly, nails piercing my flesh, an echo of my own piercing. I was achingly aware of everything about her, the moment so clarifying, unimaginably intense. I immediately discerned it was young Julie skewered on my cock, much smaller than the others, her head didn't even reach my chin when I was fully buried inside of her. The large soft tits pressed against my skin only confirmed my guess.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head, my hands softly stroking her back. She started moving on me, and I slid in and out of her, short, gentle strokes, not probing her too deeply, yet still wringing breathy moans and whimpers out of her. I reached down and held her perfect little butt in my hands while I used more of my length on her. She trembled, letting me fuck her tenderly before she pushed back against me, stopping me. She inched forward, pulling off my cock and kissed me heatedly. I held her carefully, wrapping my arms around her, kissing her as warmly as possible, doing my best to let her know how much I appreciated her gift.

I felt a hand around my cock after she got off, a cloth wiping me down, before my next rider climbed aboard. I alternated fucking Lisa and Heather, and groping Teri, for several more rides, each of them getting a little wilder and more intense. The sleeping bag was shifting downward, the cool air on our skin, making their pert little nipples harden under my touch. The time spent actually fucking was growing longer, sweeter, allowing me more time to enjoy each girl. The pauses between the girls, and the interludes with Teri allowed me to extend my stamina, taking the edge off.

The rain was starting to abate a bit, steady, but not the torrent of earlier. Things were quieter, and the air warmed from the proximity of our bodies, and our energetic calisthenics. The room was growing almost comfortable.

When Julie finally took her turn again, I knew instantly it was her. The young sexpot settled onto my cock, slow and careful, tenderly taking me home. I tried to be gentle with her, unlike my performances with Lisa and Heather, who I speared with great abandon. I enjoyed the sweet ride, calming a little after my last aggressive pounding. Julie started moving with me, responding, her movements more accommodating and less enduring. I swear at one point she purred for me. She was exciting me to no end, and it was only with the greatest effort that I didn't take her more forcefully. I loved her gently, easily, until she was comfortable with me, momentarily sated, and drew away, with a lingering kiss.

Our tent was becoming a haven of mind-numbing sexuality. I was getting a little crazy, playing with mysterious tits, screwing anonymous pussies, fondling perfect tight bodies, and kissing generous lips. I didn't ask permission, or even check their preferences. I did what I wanted with whatever I could get my hands on. And I loved it.

After Julie, my next rider sat upright and fucked me hard, riding me like she was born to it. A natural cowgirl. I reached up and gripped her tits, playing with them, teasing her nipples, all in the pitch black, all by feel. Another epiphany. Big tits. Lisa was riding me like she was born to it. Working in the dark so much seemed to heighten my sensations, particularly touch. It was too much, and I had to warn her. "I'm close," I moaned softly.

Whoever was beside me moved downward, and as soon as my cowgirl dismounted, a mouth settled over me, working devotedly, taking only a minute or so to drain me again. I groaned when I felt another mouth join hers, and the two of them proceeded diligently to restore the iron to my rod, and keep the games going. While they did their part my face was enveloped in 2 sets of full, amazing, absolutely glorious tits.

Only two girls I knew had tits like these. The fabulous Samuelson sisters. Big, full and soft, and remarkably similar. And now I knew they were topped with the sweetest, firmest, tastiest nipples which responded to my attention in the most amazing way. I was struck with the thought that with the fabulous sisters up here, virgin Teri was one of those working on me down below. She might be saving 'it' for marriage, but she clearly wasn't saving everything. I'd have to thank her.

That little interlude gave me a chance to sort everything out, whether I wanted to or not. Lisa on my left feeding her nipple into my mouth, newly deflowered Julie on my right clinging to me as if her life depended on it. On my left, below, was my sweet rider, Heather, who could fuck like a minx. I think I owed her cousins a debt of gratitude. Meaning the sweet mouth going down on me was none other than my darling Teri.

As fun as the mystery play had been, knowing who was who, plus the knowledge it was the puritan Teri whose mouth was caring for me so delightfully, had the steel surging into my shaft. Ready for Act III.

What I wasn't ready for was the sisters moving apart so that Teri could claim top spot. The sleeping bag had been pushed down to my knees and she was straddling my hips, hers raised to grant me that most intimate access.

I couldn't stay quiet. "Are you sure?"

Lisa pressed her sweet lips to mine. "Shh."

Julie breathed into my ear, "It has to be you, Alex."

I found myself trembling in anticipation. I'd fantasize about having Teri more than anyone ever. Not because I found her so much more desirable than any of the other girls, but because I'd wanted her for so long, since I first got an erection. One of my longest running fantasies finally on the verge of coming true.

Suddenly I hated being in the dark. I wanted to see this. I wanted to see her pretty naked body settling over my cock. I desperately wanted to watch Teri's cute little tits bouncing with wild abandon while she fucked me into sweet oblivion.

I could feel Teri moving over my cock. It was pressed against my belly, while her moist pussy slid back and forth over it. Her hands pressed down against my chest, and she lifted up, ready for me.

A flashlight beam played across the inside of the tent, illuminating Teri in her resplendent nudity, poised above me, if only briefly.

"Alex? I need your help."

The sound of Miss Shannon's voice had the girls scrambling under the covers, and I was run over by sweet soft flesh in their mad scurry. "I'm coming," I announced loudly, grabbing for the penlight.

"I'm turning on the flashlight," I announced quietly, and with its narrow beam I searched through my clothes pile for shorts to wear. It took a few more moments to slip them on, and I barely made it before the zippered front opened and Miss Shannon poked her head in.

"Are you decent?" she asked.

I scrambled for the entrance, heedless of the squirming bodies underneath me. At the last moment I leaned over to Lisa, closest to the door, and gave her the penlight.

Miss Shannon shined her light in, running it over me. "Are you alright, Alex?"

"I'm fine," I assured her, moving forward until she backed out. I climbed out after her. There was enough light for me to see she was soaked. "How are you? You look pretty miserable."

She gave me a tired smile. "It's been a rough night."

"What can I do?" I asked.

"First, you can tell me what's going on in that tent."

"Nothing's going on." Which was technically true, now that I had left. "But it's pretty full. Teri and Heather came first, when their tent collapsed. Then an hour or so ago, Lisa and Julie showed up when theirs flooded. Soaked to the skin and chilled to the bone."

"I thought I saw a lot of bare flesh in there," she said with a raised eyebrow.

I pointed out the plastic bag. "Their wet clothes. I gave them the three dry shirts I had, but I was one short. Teri's wearing nothing but my boxers. But she's as pure as can be, and besides, I've known her since we were kids, and seen her naked more than once. Anyway, she has the least to cover up on top. She seemed the safest bet."

"I guess that's why you're barely dressed," she observed, looking me over.

"And getting cold out here. What can I do for you?"

"The camp's a mess. Half the tents are down and flooded. I was hoping we could put some people in here but it looks like you're nearly full up. Can you help us put together some kind of shelter?"

The rain was still falling, but the front had clearly passed. Hard to tell how much longer it would come down. The wind was almost non-existent, and I hadn't heard thunder in hours. "I figure we can do something half-decent now that the wind has died down."

"How can I help?" she asked.

"How's your tent doing?"

"Not so good. I wasn't high enough to avoid the flooding either."

I took the flashlight from her and she gave it up readily. I ran it over her, and saw my first guess was right. She was soaked, chilled, and half dead on her feet. "Get dried off and warmed up before you catch pneumonia. I'm going to find John and set up a shelter and fire for anybody who needs it. You get inside with the others, before you pass out."

"I can't do that," she said. "I'm responsible for everyone."

"Where's Dr. Reed?"

She looked like she wanted to spit. "More useless than tits on a bull. He's still in his tent, won't let anybody in. I'm not so certain he's alone, either."

"Ellen?"

"That would be my guess. Stupid asshole."

I moved forward, and took her in my arms, holding her. "You're freezing Shannon. I'll take care of things from here. Dry off, warm up, and try to get a little sleep. I'll let you know when things are taken care of."

"You sure about this?"

"Positive." I moved over to the tent entrance. "Miss Shannon's coming in. Find her a pair of my boxers, and Heather, you let her wear your shirt."

I turned back to her. "I'm going to borrow your flashlight, if you don't mind. Take off those wet things and dry off the best you can out here. There's a towel by the door you can finish the job with once you get inside. If you're shy, they'll turn off the flashlight until you're clothed."

She nodded. "Why have Heather give me her shirt?"

I chuckled. "Truth be told, if I were to come back later and see either you or one of those sisters topless, I'm not sure I could be responsible for my actions. Heather? Heather and I have issues."

She chuckled. "You are one cocky little son of a bitch, aren't you?"

I took her in my arms again. "Go on. You've earned it." I took the biggest chance I had in my short life, and raised her chin, giving her a soft lingering kiss on her lips. "You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for my favorite teacher, Shannon. Let me take care of this for you."

She pulled me down and kissed me back, brief but firm. "Thanks, Alex. I knew I could count on you."

I gave her a squeeze. "Always."

The air was cool, but not horribly so. Walking around shirtless wasn't that bad. A hat kept the water out of my eyes as I surveyed the camp devastation. It was ruined. "John, you out here?" I called out.

I heard him answer from over by the meal area. "Alex, that you?"

"Yeah." I wandered his way, and saw a pretty miserable looking crowd huddled under the table, a tarp above them, trying to stay warm. It was a mixed crowd, and John was holding Dominique in his arms. Lucky bastard. It might prove hard to get him out of there.

"You look like shit," he observed, grinning.

"Feel like it, too. I need your help, we gotta do better than this," I nodded toward his makeshift setup.

"Why's it always gotta be my help?" he griped, with a nod toward the lovely Dominique huddled in his arms.

"'Cause I hate you, especially right now."

He grinned, leaned down and gave Dominique a kiss on the cheek. He peeled off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. He climbed out from underneath his haven, peeling off this shirt. Fucker had pecs like slabs of concrete and some serious abs. "I love you too. You say the sweetest things."

"Let's go, Dickweed."

He laughed, following me back to my area. "That's Mr. Big Dickweed to you."

When we'd put a little distance between ourselves and the meal area, I had to bust his chops. "Dominique? Really? How the fuck does a limp-dick cocksucker like you rate someone like that?"

"Ill wind that blows no good. She was in need, and I was there. Jealous much?"

I didn't mention what was in my tent at that moment, or what we'd been up to. "Hell yeah. Jealous as shit. God, for a moment there I had a suicidal urge to jump in and fight you for her. You think it'll stick?"

"You gonna interfere?" he asked cautiously. He was well aware of my interest in her. At least before tonight.

"With you? No. Any other fuckwad around here, I'd have to kick their ass just to make a point."

He laughed, bumping up against me as we got to my tent area. "You know I didn't intend anything right? It just happened, and how the hell was I going to turn away an opportunity like that?"

"You'd be an idiot if you did. And I know you're no idiot, all kidding aside. I really would have had to kick your ass if you fumbled an opportunity like that one. I hope it outlasts the weekend."

"Thanks. Anyway, seemed you were doing pretty well with the big titty blonde sisters."

"Yeah. No complaints." I wondered if they could hear us, we were only twenty or so feet from the tent, but I knew the rain on the tent made it almost impossible to hear anything outside. Hell, I couldn't hear someone yelling from the entrance.

"I want to set up this fly for a shelter. I've got another tarp I can put underneath. Build up the fire in front of it and add to the back wall to reflect the heat in. It should be able to hold most of the homeless."

"Sounds like a plan."

Easier said than done. The ropes were still in place from earlier, but I wanted to stake it down better, build up some sides, enhance the fire pit, and do it all quickly. With the roof in place, I sent him to get more wood from the stack near the central fire, the bottom of which was now under water. While he was away, I returned to my tent.

"It's me," I said softly in case anybody was sleeping. "Anyone up?"

"Just a sec," Teri replied, showing up in the doorway.

"How's it going?"

"Good. Everyone's napping. For some reason most of us are kind of tired."

I leaned forward, kissing her lips. "I hated leaving when I did. You have no idea how much I hated it," I told her in hushed tones.

She grinned, opening up the fly enough that I could see she was still naked. "I have a fair idea."

"God, you're killing me."

"Did you come here to ogle me?"

I looked her over, imagining that sweet little body of hers underneath me. Or on top of me. Maybe both.

"Alex?"

I looked up to her face. She was smirking. "You are bad."

"I know. In the bottom of my backpack are some plastic tarps. Can you get them for me? And the cord of rope with them."

"Sure." I held my flashlight on her as she turned away, watching her pretty little butt, and that glorious space between her legs. Shit, that was almost mine.

She returned a minute or so later. "Here. Anything else?"

"No, I'll be back a little later. Still have a ton to do."

"You know you have a near naked teacher in your sleeping bag. She wouldn't take Heather's shirt."

"Fuck. Why would you do that to me?"

She giggled. "I bet you'll get back here quicker."

"Hardly. Nothing could get me over here faster than knowing you're waiting, dressed like this."

She gave me a quirky little smile. "You know, I would have called bullshit normally, but I'm changing my ways. I'm going to try to trust you more, and believe it when you say nice things, no matter how improbable."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,412 Followers