The Last Boy Scout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers

A hell of an invitation. One I couldn't turn down. I found the motion and angle that allowed me to build my own need, holding back as long as I could, until I had to finish. I groaned, pushing deep and erupting inside of her. I continued with a dozen or so deep thrusts, filling her with my juice.

Exhaustion hammered me down immediately, my legs trembling with fatigue. I rolled with her, pulling her over on top of me, leaning against Julie's semi-conscious form. With an enormous effort, I straightened out the blanket, covering us. I stayed inside of Shannon, nudging her with my cock, fondling her tremendous ass, trying to keep hard, never wanting to pull out of her. It was working at least a little, as I stayed thick, buried inside of her.

"God, Shannon. You are amazing," I whispered, closing my eyes and holding her.

"Mmmm, you were pretty awesome yourself, Mr. Hamilton." I felt her weight settle down on me, her breasts billowing out to the side.

I'd push into her every few seconds, maintaining my hardness. I'd screw her for a few strokes, then relax and enjoy the feeling of being inside of her. Her breathing slowed, and I listened in the silence to the soft snoring coming from a short ways away, the occasional burst of laughter from afar, and the constant drumbeat of the rain on the tympani of our rain fly. My hands explored every inch of her flesh that I could reach, while my cock hardened within her, growing thicker, longer and harder.

I had fucked her. The ultimate schoolboy fantasy. The sexiest teacher in school. I'd fucked her hard, I'm made her come for me, twice. I'd spent my seed deep inside of her. All with my new girlfriend cheering us on, and taking her turn.

And now Shannon was lying on me, surrendering herself completely, my cock buried inside that tight, warm forbidden pussy. I was fucking her again, and I swore to myself it wouldn't be the last time.

Her breathing was slow and steady, hypnotic. She was asleep on me, while we continued our ancient dance.

I was drifting off, fighting it, so I could stay inside of her, her pussy molding itself to my shape. I dozed off for a second, and wakened as she pushed back against me.

"Alex," she moaned sleepily.

"Shannon," I whispered, thrusting harder.

"Again," she murmured.

I thrust into her again, harder, repeatedly.

She whimpered sweetly. "No, say my name again."

"Shannon," I whispered to her, kissing her forehead. "Shannon, Shannon, Shannon."

She chuckled softly. "Miss Shannon."

I groaned, getting more excited by the moment, feeling her hips respond to me. "Miss Shannon. God, you are incredible Miss Shannon. Everything I've fantasized and more. I can't believe we waited this long. I love being inside you Miss Shannon."

She lifted up a bit, seeking out my lips. I kissed her deeply, grunting while I came inside of her, my cock buried to the hilt, while it pulsed out its creamy prize.

She kissed my lips tenderly and settled back down against my chest, hugging me. "Alex, Alex, Alex. What am I going to do with you?" she whispered.

I surrendered in my battle to stay awake, with one last push inside of her. "Shannon," I uttered, that simple word, a prayer of thanks to God for the storm that had delivered her to me. "My Shannon."

* * *

I woke alone, slowly looking around my now sadly vacant tent. I was tired and sore all over, not the least between my legs. I had to pee like a racehorse. I rummaged through my belongings to find the only things I had to wear were a not quite dry bathing suit and a rain poncho. I arrived with five shirts, two pairs of shorts, some boxers, one bathing suit, one jacket, one rain poncho, and that's all I had left.

I could hear the soft echo of the raindrops hitting the tent fly, alerting me to the fact the rain may have slowed but hadn't stopped completely. The rain made me smile. I loved the rain, especially after last night.

I took a minute to straighten things out a bit, getting a little organized, and rechecking my inventory. I opened all the flaps to let some air in, and headed out into the real world, a little sad to leave my magical tent and its recent memories behind.

The voices were loud and boisterous coming from my impromptu rescue fly, and I turned away from them to take a leak, my tent blocking the view. Turning back to the protected area that John and I had created the night before, I was surprised to see the changes.

The single over-sized fly that everyone had huddled under was now a network of coverings, with four more tarps covering different areas, creating a virtual habitrail. The big tarp was nearest my tent, less than 10 yards away. A few feet from that one was what I liked to think of as our 'drying' tent. It had a separate smaller fire in front of it now, the heat reflected into where the clothing was hanging from ropes, drying. These first two shelters had backs that faced west and reached the ground, providing a wind break and extra protection from the elements.

After the first two, which John and I had erected, again separated by a few yards, was a single large overhead tarp. It had no sides or backs, but provided a nice dry area away from the business of the first two. The final tarps seemed to have been added for no particular reason. Two smaller ones, side by side, creating a long narrow shelter. Nothing was going around under it, but it did give additional coverage.

Just past the last shelter was the new tent zone, where the previous flooded and collapsed tents were setup in the hopes that a little sun might dry them out and make them usable again.

People were up and about, half-clothed, staying busy, laying out wet clothing, sleeping bags, or just looking for a place to chill.

I was gazing around to see who was where and what they were doing. It didn't take me long to spot Heather and Teri, both wearing my t-shirts, organizing some of the clothing in front of the drying fire. I couldn't spot Shannon anywhere, which was odd. She was always easy to identify in a crowd. Tiny Julie, on the other hand, could be invisible unless she was right in front of you.

A smiling face broke my reverie, as Lisa appeared before me, mug of hot cocoa in hand. Not my preferred morning libation, but I appreciated the effort. "Good morning. About time you rolled out of bed, lazy bones. You're one of the last ones up," she said.

"I could still use another 8 hours sleep. What was I thinking, putting that thing so close to my tent?" I asked, gesturing toward the crowded main shelter.

She laughed. "You were thinking it was for you, not for the entire camp. How are you feeling?"

"Worn out, but not complaining. You?"

She grinned, moving closer. "Wonderful. Got a minute for a quick chat before integrating yourself back into society?"

"For you? Of course. Always," I teased, taking a sip of my morning cocoa. Not bad, really.

She put her arm around my waist, turning me away from the crowd, walking deeper into the woods. She had my windbreaker on over my t-shirt, a Dave Matthews Band concert shirt. Definitely looked a whole lot better on her. She was quiet for the first few minutes, leaning against me, as I wrapped my free arm over her shoulders. The tree coverage overhead was dense, and it was hard to tell if it was still raining, or just branches dripping. Either way, the rainfall was almost unnoticeable. It was nice to walk through this more natural setting with Lisa. She moved well. I couldn't help but think what it would be like to go on a real trek with her.

"Darrel and I broke up last week. It was my decision. He's not taking it especially well, but it was his own fault. I found out he'd been screwing around with Tammy." She blurted it out quickly.

"Tammy? His ex? What a fucking idiot!" I almost exploded. "When he had you? What the holy fuck is wrong with him?"

"My thoughts exactly." She reached up and held my hand in hers, pulling it tighter around her shoulders, moving in closer. "I wanted you to know before you made any decisions about who you want to date." She was quiet for a moment. "I want to be back on your list."

I stopped and turned to face her. "Jesus, Lisa! You could have told me this yesterday."

She looked sad. "Are you saying it's too late? I know I'm not a virgin like your previous girls. I've been around a little. But I thought we had a nice thing going last night."

I almost laughed. "Nice thing? Amazing. And being a virgin is the least of my concerns. I never sought them out, it's just the way things happened." I leaned down and kissed her softly. "You were number one, before Darrel, and probably would be now, if not for last night. What about Julie? I've all but told her she was my choice."

She took my hand in hers, and started walking again, headed downhill toward the water, still away from camp. "After last night, I have no idea where things stand. What with Teri willing to make you her first, and Heather making up for past mistakes. I'm not even sure I want to know what happened between you and Miss Shannon. Julie is probably the least of our worries."

"Don't worry about Heather. She's not in the running. All is forgiven, but not forgotten. And Shannon's our teacher. As far as anyone should be concerned, nothing happened there, and nothing will, so long as her job is on the line." The walking was getting more difficult, and I had to help her over a couple of fallen logs, before we broke into the beach area, turning and heading back in the general direction of the camp.

"Teri?" she asked, cautiously.

"I don't know. I like her, and I tease her, and she's been my friend since 6th grade, but she's pretty much driven herself out of the running over the years. Until last night. She and I need to have a heart-to-heart, but to be brutally honest, if I picked my top 5 right now, you, your sister, and Dominique would all rate higher than her. Although it looks like my supposed best friend John has snaked Dominique out of the running."

Lisa chuckled. "Totally. She looks like she's fallen for him in a big way. He's the hero of the camp, thanks to you abdicating your role last night, just so you could have your way with us."

"Me have my way with you guys? You're kidding. I was practically gang-raped last night. I thought there might be a little kissing and grab-ass in that sleeping bag, until y'all got crazy."

"You complaining? After all that teasing around the campfire?"

"Hell no. Best damn night of my life. I challenge anyone to have a better one. Ever. I'm just saying, I was the victim, not the instigator."

She laughed. "Keep telling yourself that." She gave my hand a squeeze. "It was all pretty amazing though, wasn't it? God, that was so hot, riding you, with everyone touching us, not knowing who was who. And to see you deflower my sister. Unreal."

"I wasn't expecting that," I confessed.

"Who was? Did you see the shirt she's wearing? It's the one we cleaned you up with after. An actual cherry, I didn't think that really happened. I lost mine to a hairbrush. But not Julie. Nasty bloody smear on the shoulder, and she's wearing it like a championship trophy. She'll probably never wash it. Baby girl is a wild thing."

"Seems like a family thing," I teased, giving her a squeeze.

She stopped and pulled me in for a kiss. A real one this time. "It could be. A family thing. You choose me or Julie, and I'm thinking that she and I can work it out. At least she sounds cool with the idea this morning." She walked toward a huge tree, pulling me along by the hand, until we were beside the trunk, protected from the rain. She reached for the bottom of my poncho, lifting it up and over my head. She peeled off her rain-jacket, and leaned into my chest, kissing my shoulder. "God, you look good Alex. A guy shouldn't look so good."

I had to laugh. "Look who's talking. Prettiest girl these parts have ever seen."

She smiled up at me. "We'd make a good-looking couple. Don't you think? King and Queen of the ball."

"The queen and her jester, is what I'm thinking," I told her, leaning back against the tree, the bark rough against my skin, while I held her in my arms.

She squeezed me tight. "Are Julie and I really at the top of your list?"

"With a huge gap after."

"Then choose us. Us. Or choose me, and I promise I'll bring her along." Her lips were pressed against my skin, her hand pressing against, unlikely as it would seem after the previous night, my new hardness.

"I don't understand. Are you afraid if I tell her I choose her, she'll lock you out? I gotta be honest here. I've practically told her already, since I thought you were out of the picture. We're more than friends."

She shook her head. "I don't know. What I do know is that I've had two serious boyfriends in the past, and I settled. Both times. The guys I wanted didn't ask me, so I eventually gave in to those who did. I don't want to settle, Alex. Not again. You're number one for me, in a big way. Please don't make me settle for somebody else. Give 'us' a chance."

"Let me hammer things out with Teri, and then you, me and your sister need to have a talk. Believe me, gorgeous, you are the girl of my dreams. But I'm not going to hurt Julie."

"Before we leave this weekend?" she asked.

"Before the sun sets."

She grinned hugely, her smile a thing of beauty. She reached up for another deep kiss that didn't disappoint. I felt her hands pulling at my bathing shorts, and within moments she was kneeling at my feet, her sexy mouth engulfing my cock.

"Mmm. I wonder who this is I'm tasting? A special redhead maybe? Or an innocent little blonde. How naughty would that be? Licking my sister's dried juices off your cock." She took me back in her mouth, sucking expertly.

Fuck. This gorgeous sexpot could be mine. I only had to say the word.

I looked out across the water, the raindrops dotting the surface of the lake, the crisp clean air filling my lungs, the prettiest girl in school, with the most amazing sexy body, eagerly swallowing my cock. "This is incredible," I told her.

She stood, dropping her shorts and turning around, presenting herself to me. "Take me, Alex," she said softly.

I gazed at that perfect ass, alabaster cheeks, so soft and smooth, beckoning. I opened my legs wide to bring myself to her level, and slid inside of her. She was wet and ready. The feeling was perfect, holding her hips, filling her, using my full length on her, the beauty of nature surrounding us. I was in no hurry, finding a nice pleasant pace that didn't tax my strength, while I could concentrate on the feeling of piercing her repeatedly. Sliding inside that heavenly warmth.

After a few minutes she was breathing harder. "Fuck me, Alex. Harder"

I picked up the pace, fucking her faster, deeper, her body shifting, absorbing the pounding.

"God," she gasped. "Don't stop."

Like that was going to happen. I hammered her, the tightness doing wonders for me. She groaned, bending almost in two, and clinging to her legs. My hands dug into her hips, pulling her against me hard on every stroke, until she cried out for me, and I felt her body react to her orgasm. I was getting closer, pounding harder, faster, deeper, the need to finish rising, until it was all-consuming.

"I'm gonna come," I groaned, warning her.

"In me. Fill me with your cum, Alex," she pleaded. "Make me yours."

With a final deep thrust she got her wish. I grew light-headed from the feeling, and had to lean back against the tree, pulling her with me, earning the cutest little squeal for that effort.

A few minutes later we were walking back into camp, hand in hand. "Tonight?" she asked.

"We'll talk. I promise."

She leaned against me, "Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear."

* * *

Back in camp, I found some cereal to eat, reclaiming one of my camp chairs from the same punk who'd tried to make time with Julie earlier on the trip. He seemed eager to give it to me once I made it clear it was mine. Hell, the whole damn setup was mine. Besides, I didn't like leeches who lived off others work, and didn't contribute.

Sitting back, feasting on Honey Nut Cheerios, a steaming cup of coffee appeared suddenly before me. In Miss Shannon's hand.

"Good morning. I see you're still alive," she said grinning.

"Barely. Rough night."

She avoided any reference to the tent activities. "You did a good job with this setup. Even if your buddy John is getting all the credit."

I took a sip from the coffee. Strong and bitter. Divine. "Good for him. I'm not worried about it. My reward is in doing the right thing."

She smiled. "It is, isn't it? This whole setup must be feeding your neurotic do-gooder alter ego to no end."

"I like to help people who need it. So shoot me."

She leaned in close, whispering. "Shoot you? God, I'm dying to kiss you."

She stood up abruptly, mussing my hair. "You look a fright. You should clean up. And check around the camp. I'm sure there's something you could be doing to save some poor soul in need. It's been what, 3-4 hours? You must be in withdrawal." She walked away, and my eyes followed her shorts encased rear. Damn. I had hit that. Hard.

I got up from my chair, reluctant to leave it behind, but Shannon was right. There were things that needed doing. Conversations that needed to be held.

John was sitting nearby, with Dominique at his side. Too unfair. "Hey Dominique. Bozo treating you right?"

She smiled shyly, leaning against him. "Couldn't ask for better."

"Good. I'm glad. He's a little rough around the edges, but he's the best guy out here. Don't ever let him know I said so."

She grinned at the big lunk sitting beside her. "Our secret. I promise."

"Speak of the devil. John, camp savior and superhero. Walk with me?"

I'm sure the kiss he gave Dominique was a reminder of his new claim on her. "Again? Jesus Alex, last time you had me working half the night." The words might have sounded like complaining, but the smile he was wearing said otherwise. He got up and we started touring the camp, to see how everything was.

"How'd it go once I left?" I asked.

"Not bad. Dr. Reed showed up, but he was cool about the whole situation. Helping but not bossing around too much, and giving a lot of leeway in how people were dressing and acting. Kind of surprised me."

"Good. Everything else copacetic? No major problems?"

He gave me a shove. "I told you, under control. No problems at all. Funny how the storm brought everyone together."

"Dominique?" I asked.

"Too good to be true. I think she really likes me."

"What's not to like? Second best catch in the school. She's lucky."

He blushed. I'd never expected that. Some kind of comeback about best catch maybe. Not that. "She's something," he said softly.

"All yours. No interference from me, I swear."

He smiled, as we checked out the cooking area. "How about you? Rumor has you and Julie together. Or maybe Teri. Can't believe she's singing your praises today. And what's the deal with Heather? I thought she hated you?"

"Give a girl a dry tent and a warm sleeping bag, and all the old issues seem to fade, I guess. I think we're cool." I was thinking about the cooking area. "Want to move these tables? I'm sure they'd be a lot more useful under cover. Maybe under that big empty tarp near the end."

He kicked the heavy chain links on the ground. "It's chained to the tree."

I gave the chain a kick and lifted the leg off the loop. "By an idiot."

He sighed, walking to the far end of the biggest. "No rest for the weary, huh? You're a fucking slave driver."

"Lift, Toby. Work more, whine less."

"Fuck you, Massa," he laughed, almost falling in the mud on the first step. "Fuck! If I break my leg, I'm going to kill you, you know?"

"Work more, whine less," I teased.

We barely had the table in place, before its benches were full. I was happy to find Max, our assistant from the night before, falling in step with us. "How can I help?" he asked.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers