All Comments on 'The Last of His Stuff'

by weluvthesubs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Typical Bitch

You moron, have no idea why you got divorced but I can guess. You should kick the bathroom door in and tell her you have changed also. Now it's your turn bitch. After your done, take the plug and shove it up her ass.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Nice story - thank you

It's good to 'have you aboard' and this was a pretty good offering for a first story. I enjoyed it - you write well. I hope you will write us much more and that you will not take too much notice of ill-tempered rants like the one below. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally agree

FullCircle56

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story and well written

Fascinating writing style and story - a few typos that throw the reader off, but more proof-reading or a good editor will fix that. Certainly a story any woman will appreciate and all but male trolls will too. OTOH, a future meet up in some shape, manner, or form might be fun. I can think of many scenarios that everyone would like and others that will royally piss off the trolls - all good one's I'm sure you've thought of already. Keep up the good work and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb Ending!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. All the way through, I wondered, "How is this going to end?"

It ended perfectly! I laughed and just about came in my pants. Superb!

Please keep writing.

pavlovpavlovover 10 years ago

I liked this storng wiman character. Nice work!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Excellent first story. Fast paced. Draws the reader in with minimal detail. I personally like more flesh on my stories and would like to know how they came to this point of her 'fucking him over,' literally.

I'm amused at the other comment, which we've all heard before, that only male trolls would dislike femdom and some how the great sisterhood is universally supportive. I'm female and feel many femdom stories suck and a few are great. This one, lacking greater depth, is okay.

Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sissy in AR.

I loved the story, I did hope she would she would crush his balls and take hie manhood after she led him on. Loved her cumming on his face. I was a pig and used to cum on my wifes face and make her wear it all day or while we went out at night. She finaly got me tied up and took my man hood. I am so much better now.

kyrie1595kyrie1595over 10 years ago

Well written first story...deliciously wicked. Keep writing. ~smiles warmly...~

blanchetv2blanchetv2over 10 years ago
Great story! MORE MORE MORE

Loved your story, wonderfully written and so hot. I'd love to hear more about when Boise returns, because he MUST return, meekly with butt plug in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job

Totally did not expect that. Rarely are erotic stories a surprise but you did it with this one. Good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Of course he did go get fucked.

He took a hairpin from the top of her dresser and opened the bathroom door. Went inside, bent her over the bathroom countertop and fucked the hell out of her, including fucking her in her ass. Then he shoved the butt plug up her ass, left her bent over the counter and left. As he got dressed and walked out he looked at her and reminded her she was always a lousy fuck. Adios bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too late for him.

When she shoved the panties into his mouth? And then sat on his face? She made a really stupid mistake. The panties tickled his gag reflex. He gagged. He choked. He vomited. With no place to go, he was forced to try and swallow the vomit. He quite literally drowned in his own vomit when it filled his lungs. Lost in her sexual craze she didn't notice until too late. He was dead. She spent 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter. Stupid story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

An hour later the whore was arrested by the police. The charges were deprivation of liberty and sexual harassment! The sentence was 8 years in prison for the whore! Truly a night that he will not forget anytime soon, but certainly not her either!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous