All Comments on 'The Last Perverted Thing I Did'

by oldtimeperv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story was so hot. I can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

I loved the story and would like to know how you met her. I'm currently roleplaying with a girl about 20. I'm 59 haha. We enjoy the oral pleasures to like in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the poorest 'stories' on Lit.

Write no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmm.... More

I'd like a little more graphic detail, I am a young woman who fantasizes about dirty old men buying her ice cream at the park and after 'accidentally' getting some on one of my firm young tits having him lick and suck it off, of course the other one gets less accidentally treated to the same and my pussy becomes tingly, moist and puffy as my top comes off and I begin to fondle his cock through his shorts.

I am much younger, but very horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hellzyeah

Loved it! To the point, started right in the middle of the action, not too long to read, good visualization with mental graphics given, and was perfect to get me off while doing a "quicky" on myself. Please do share how you met this little slut...and share more stories if you have them! I like to read long ones from time to time...but much prefer the quick reads due to the fact I have only stolen moments to browse alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tell me more

Id like to know how you met the young girl???

I'm an 18 yr old girl and I came 3 times reading that fantasising I was the girl in it..can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tell me

Please tell me how you met her! I want an old pervert like you so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous