All Comments on 'The Law of Attraction Ch. 08'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
addyftwaddyftwalmost 12 years ago

I just wanted to tank you for posting this wonderfully written story. It hits fairly close to home on a number of issues and I identify with James/Jamie on several levels.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago
YOU DID IT!!!!

You have written the most interesting and heart felt story that I ever read. You managed to have me crying at times, laughing at others but most of all thinking about what is possible. I loved this chapter because it is (for some) the best of both worlds. So many times throughout my life I have wished that I could enjoy both sides of the gender equasion. I thought "how could she out do herself after writing Tits have Benefits" but you have. I will look forward to reading all of your postings. Take care and enjoy life.

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your wonderful comments

When I started to write this story it was just going to be about the transformation of a guy (James/Jamie) who was female inside to becoming a true female through the law of attraction, and the journey that she took.

Then as I started to write the story from Ashley's perspective I realized that Ashley, had accepted Jamie completely, long before Jamie became a true woman, and missed an aspect of Jamie's shemale state, namely that Jamie could penetrate her.

Taking the concept that, with the Law of Attraction, everything is possible, I simply took the idea to it's logical conclusion, realizing in the process that I had just described my ultimate fantasy.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Purely wonderful

I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this story and am sorry it ever had to end. The vast variety of emotions the story evoked allowed the telling to transport the reader beyond mere masturbatory tales into a truly erotic realm where they could become entangled in the intricacies of the rich characters and plot trajectories.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful and heart warming tale.

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thankyou Nicole

Thanks for your wonderful comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Probably the Best Series of Stories I have EVER read here! BRAVO!

You have hit upon a subject that is controversial, exciting, stimulating, sexy, and added true emotion and clarity. You are a fantastic writer and hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super story. Really wish you were still here to share more. I love love and I love love stories. Thank you for sharing. Oh, and i will never understand someone who reads a love story like yours and the only thing they can say is to critique your Grammer. Give me a fucding bteak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous