The Lawn Rangers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached around and squeezed my ass.

We loaded up into Claudia's car and headed to the party. It was my understanding that some guy we had gone to school with who graduated a few years earlier was throwing the party.

When we got there my mouth literally dropped open as most people were as close to naked as could possibly be. A couple of guys were hanging brain. One guy was painted entirely in gray body paint. He said he was The Thinker. Another guy was wearing a rain coat but kept flashing everyone.

I was happy to note that these guys, although handsome enough, were not getting me off. I also didn't have any interest in their dicks. I had a quick thought of "I guess I'm not totally queer."

I looked over at John. I could tell his mind was preoccupied.

"Hey dude, go to the bathroom with me," he said.

"Fuck you, what am I a chick?!" I replied.

John gave me a funny look and then I realized I was totally made up to look like one. I laughed, told Claudia I'd be back and went with John to the bathroom.

"I have an idea for a better costume, but I need your help," he said.

"OK, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to lose all the toga and underwear and say I'm a porn star!" he said excitedly.

"Dude that's awesome! Why do you need my help?" I said.

"Well... I have a hard on and I want you to take care of it," he said.

I smiled and got on my knees. He immediately lost the toga and took his underwear off. I figured we needed to be quick lest someone suspect what was up. I went to work on his dick. I was wearing a blond wig that was getting in my way, but kept sucking his dick head while I jacked him.

"Dude, your outfit is totally turning me on," John confessed. "I don't think I've ever wanted to fuck you more."

I stifled a laugh while I continued to work his big dick. I reached up and squeezed his balls hard. Sure enough that did it and he flooded my mouth with sweet, hot cream. I savored his load for a second before I swallowed it and got up.

John looked at me with a lot of lust in his eyes and pounced on me. He was squeezing my ass and kissing me deeply. My own dick was getting hard again.

"Damn dude, you're going to have to redo your lipstick," John said as he pulled off me.

His dick was still semi hard. It was huge. I wondered what kind of reaction he would get. Neither one of us was a gym rat, but we worked outside with our hands. There wasn't an ounce of fat on us. And John had a huge dick.

I left the bathroom first and found Claudia.

"Did you go blow your friend or what?" Claudia asked jokingly.

"Yes, I did," I replied very seriously.

Claudia moaned a little and seemed to get weak kneed.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously," I replied. "He's going to change costumes and need some help getting his dick down."

Claudia leaned into me and kissed me. She moaned loudly when she tasted John's cum on my lips.

A few guys in the crowed hooped and hollered as we kissed. I wondered if they thought I was a girl, or if they were just idiots.

Claudia was reapplying my lipstick when we started hearing gasps and chatter coming towards us. I could only see the top of John's body through the crowd. When the crowd parted for him we saw him in all his naked glory.

"I'm a porn star!" he announced to the crowd, which then broke into laughter and applause.

"Holy fuck!" Monique exclaimed as she saw the size of John's dick.

The party progressed nicely. People were getting drunk and stoned and there was even a bit of sucking and fucking going on in the darkened corners of the house. John was propositioned by lots of girls. I was getting a little jealous truth be told.

About an hour and a half later the four of us were dancing and having a great time. Somehow I got paired up with Monique. She was grinding on me and feeling me up. Again, a few people hooped and hollered.

"I'm a guy you morons!" I said more than a bit annoyed.

Monique laughed.

"I can't believe that John has fucked your ass with that big dick!" she said.

I looked at her like she was crazy and told her to keep her voice down. She laughed and kept dancing on me.

Claudia was grinding up on John too. I was looking forward to him getting an erection. Sure enough after a few minutes it happened. People were gathering just to see his big dick. Thankfully we didn't really know too many people at the party.

About 10 minutes later the party's host went looking for us. Apparently a few people had actually complained about John's massive erection.

A guy dressed like Hugh Hefner approached us. It was at that moment I realized it was the same guy I'd seen with Stephanie at the hotel room. He was a smaller guy, kinda weasely looking.

"Uh, guys, do I know any of you?" he asked.

"Greg, don't you recognize me?" Monique asked.

"Oh hey Monique! Look you and your sister are welcome to stay but some people are uncomfortable with your friend's erection. They say it's too much," he said.

John and I laughed out loud.

"It IS too much!" Claudia said.

We decided to leave the party and start our own party at the motel room. Me and the two girls walked out hand in hand like the three angels we were. John walked in front of us stroking his big dick and pointing it like a gun at people.

Everyone cheered as we left.

Once out the door, John wrapped his sheet around his waist and the girls put on their coats. It had gotten downright cold and I was fucking freezing. Claudia started her car and turned the heat on high. She asked me to drive and got in the passenger side.

In the back seat I could see John and Monique getting busy. I didn't think there was any doubt that he'd get to fuck her tonight.

My own dick was getting hard and was trying to poke through my lacy thong.

Claudia and Monique were going on and on about what a success the costumes had been.

"You looked fucking hot," Monique said to me. "There were dudes checking you out."

"You think? I don't know," I replied.

"She's right man. You look pretty fucking hot," John added.

I smiled at his comment as I remembered our moment in the bathroom. I wasn't about to start dressing like a chick any time soon, but it made me feel really slutty to be dressed the way I was for sure.

We finally made it to the hotel and got in the room. I turned on the heater and took my jacket off. My ass was freezing. The girls both got comfortable and John quickly removed his sheet. His dick was semi hard and sticking out at about a 60 degree angle.

"So... how do ya'll want to start?" I asked to break the ice.

The girls looked at each other with a knowing look and smiled.

"We want to see you and John fuck, but we want you to keep your costume on," Monique replied. "But before you guys fuck, I think you should give him a sexy lap dance!"

John and I looked at each other. I was at the point where I wasn't going to say no to any sort of game with John. He smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. We found some music on the little radio alarm in the room and john sat down on the one chair in the room.

I'd never been to a real strip club, but had seen a few lap dances in movies and of course Claudia had indulged me a few times. I figured I was going to put on a damn good show for everyone.

I walked up to John as seductively as possible and began to shake my hips. The girls were already whooping and hollering. John had a big smile on his face and his dick was standing up. I turned around and purposely shook my ass back and forth just inches from his face.

I then spun around and began to grind my groin on his face. My dick was getting super hard at this point. As I got off my lover's face, I spun around. My hard dick escaped from the lacy thong and was resting against my thigh.

The girls both moaned out loud.

I spun around again and shoved my ass toward John as I swayed it back and forth and pulled down my thong. My dick sprang up. Again the girls cheered me on.

I threw my thong at John and he caught it. He lifted it towards his face and sniffed it. The girls loved it. I again danced up towards John and started gently slapping his face with my hard dick. He seemed to be in heaven as he had a huge smile on his face. His own dick was now rock hard.

At this point I heard Monique moan out loud. I looked over and saw that she was jerking herself. I smiled and felt proud that I must be doing an OK job.

I spun back around and sat on John's big dick. I was grinding it against my naked ass, trying to literally jerk it with my ass cheeks. John reached around and started squeezing my make believe tits. I turned around, undid my bra and rubbed my chest with his face while twirling my blond wig around in a circle.

John and I looked at each other and suddenly and passionately kissed. This was the moment we both sort of forgot about the girls and really started fucking and sucking each other.

John tried to stand up. I pushed him back into the chair and started sucking his big hard dick. I was sucking it as if my life depended on it. He was moaning out loud. I could hear the girls egging us on, but honestly they were just background noise. I was totally focused on sucking my best friend's dick for the second time tonight.

I could feel john playing with my wig. It was attached to my head with bobby pins and to be honest, I didn't want to take it off, so I brushed his hand off and continued to suck him off. I used my right hand to reach down and squeeze his huge nuts.

After a few minutes I became aware of Monique standing next to us. She was wielding my video camera and was taping me sucking my friend's dick. I played up for the camera. I felt like a porn starlet and moaned and groaned as I sucked as much of this big dick as I could.

I finally pulled off of John's big dick. I looked up at him. He was in heaven.

"Claudia, grab the lube from the backpack and get my ass ready," I said before continuing to suck the big beautiful dick in front of me.

John's dick was oozing so much precum that I almost couldn't keep up with it. Suddenly I felt a finger in my ass. Claudia began to work as much of it as possible into me. I moaned out loud.

"Fuck that's hot," I heard Monique say behind me.

I then felt what I assumed was one of my dildos bury itself in my ass. I continued to suck John's dick but also felt myself wiggle my ass to make it easier for the dildo to make its way into my asshole.

Claudia continued to lube my ass up with the dildo for several minutes – working it in and out, stretching me out for my lover's big dick. When I was satisfied that I was lubed up, I pulled off of John's slicked up dick. He moaned as if in pain. Claudia handed me the lube and I spread it all around John's big dick.

I stood up and faced away from him. I spread more lube around my asshole just in case.

"I'm going to sit on your dick, John," I said. "Hold it straight for me."

Claudia was helping guide my asshole as her sister continued to tape us. I felt John's cockhead against my asshole. I did my best to relax my asshole and started to sit down on John's big dick.

Everyone in the room let out a loud moan at almost the same time as my ass sank down on his dick in one motion. My body broke out in goose bumps from the sensation of having my ass stuffed in a matter of a few seconds.

John wrapped his hands around my waist and started directing the fuck. I grabbed the chair's arms to help hold me up as I rose and fell on his hard dick. When I felt we had a good rhythm, I began to drop all my weight on his dick. It felt like it was going deeper than ever before.

I wondered how I looked fucking my friend. I was still wearing the wig and makeup, plus I was still wearing the garter and the fishnet stockings.

At one moment for no real reason I tried to sit straight up. The moment I did, I felt his dick hit my prostate.

"Arrrrgh!" I moaned. "Fuck! His dick is hitting my gland honey!"

Claudia had been standing directly in front of me watching John's big dick bury itself into me. Suddenly I felt her mouth on my dick. She tried to suck me off as I fucked my friend. The blow job in combination with John's big dick hitting my gland meant that it didn't take long for me to start blowing my load.

My girlfriend moaned as she swallowed my cum down her throat. Blast after blast of my hot cum shot into her mouth. Some of it ran down her chin.

Claudia collapsed on the floor to catch her breath and wipe her mouth. She looked at me with lust in her eyes as I continued to ride my friend's big dick. I looked down and saw she was jerking herself off. John was having me really pound him with my body. Suddenly I felt his dick throb deep inside my ass.

He started grunting and pulling my hips toward him with a lot of muscle. I felt his hot cum fill my bowels as I continued to ride him.

"Fuck yes, bitch!" he grunted. "Ride me!"

I continued riding him until he let go my hips about 30 seconds later.

"Monique, get a shot of John's dick as it slides out of my ass," I said.

Monique got behind us as John started helping me get up.

I slowly pulled my ass off my friend's dick. I could feel it slide out. I could feel his cum ooze out of my asshole as his dick fell out of my ass.

"Fuck that's hot," Monique said in a whisper.

I got on my knees in front of Claudia and pulled her to me. She kissed me with her tongue. I could taste my cum in her mouth. I looked back at John. He gave me a wink and fought to catch his breath.

"I hope you guys aren't done, because I'm going to have to get fucked at least a few times tonight," Monique said putting the camera down.

Chapter 14

My girlfriend Claudia and her twin sister, Monique, had just watched John fuck my ass. We had all spent the evening at a costume party. I was still wearing part of my costume as a Victoria's Secret angel in fact.

I had collapsed onto one of the two beds in our hotel rooms.

"Oh my god Bobby...," Monique said. "Your ass is gaping open!"

I moaned a confirmation. It FELT agape.

"I bet I could get my entire hand in there..." she said.

I immediately turned around. It was one thing to get fucked by a nice big dick, it was another to have a fist in you.

"OK, girls we held up our end of the bargain now it's your turn," I said trying to change the subject.

The girls had promised they would fuck and suck each other if we did so first. It's every man's fantasy to be with twins. It's every sick man's fantasy to watch them fuck each other.

"I got an idea," Monique said. "Why don't we all get in the shower and clean up."

I looked at John who was still sitting in the chair where I rode him until he came in my ass. He looked a bit out of it and was slowly stroking his big soft dick. He gave me a little smile before nodding his head "yes."

The girls took off my makeup with some make up remover before we all worked our way into the shower. We all barely fit. I was the farthest from the showerhead, Monique was next to me, Claudia was next to her, and John was standing almost under the shower head.

The girls, who were getting the lion's share of the water, bathed first. They took turns soaping each other up and washing each other's bodies. My dick was getting hard again. I spied John who was already stroking his big dick on the opposite side of the bathtub.

When they were all soaped up the girls began to giggle before beginning to French kiss each other. I heard John moan out loud. It was super hot. I looked down and saw my girlfriend's hands squeezing her sister's ass firmly. I joined in and started running my hands all over both girls.

Monique broke the kiss and turned around.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," she said shaking her head at me. "Sissy didn't say you could touch me!"

I gave Claudia a puppy dog stare and asked her if I was going to be able to enjoy her sister's body. She kind of laughed.

"Well, it doesn't really feel like you'd be cheating since we're almost identical, so go crazy!" she said.

"Nice!" John said, obviously happy for me, and perhaps happy since this probably meant he also had the green light with both girls.

We both worked our hands over the girls. Whereas Claudia was totally shaved, her sister had a thin landing strip above her pussy. She also had a ho tat over the small of her back. Other than that they were pretty much the same.

The girls continued to kiss each other when I reached down and started fingering Monique's pussy. I was surprised by how wet it was considering we were in the shower. She moaned as I played with her clit.

After a few minutes, the girls switched spots with me and John. We looked at each other and started kissing. I could feel John's hard dick against my thigh. My own dick was hard again.

"I'm gonna wash your ass Bobby," Monique warned me. "Is that OK?"

"Be gentle," I said. "John really stretched me out."

John and I continued to kiss. I felt his hand on my dick and he started stroking me. At almost the same time, I felt Monique run her hand between my ass cheeks. My asshole was tender after getting fucked. I could feel her finger my asshole. Truth be told, it felt good.

I started moaning as she worked a second finger in my ass. The soap on her hands burned a little though. We all finished up, got out and dried ourselves.

"So are you girls going to keep your end of the bargain or what?" John asked with a wicked grin on his face.

"Patience!" Claudia said with an evil laugh.

The girls walked over to the bed closest to the bathroom and laid down. They wrapped into each other's arms and continued their kissing. I grabbed the video camera and started in on the action.

I realized that the girls were fingering each other's wet pussies.

The girls took turns sucking each other's tits, pussies and even asses. It was hot. After about 15 minutes, Monique started to cum as she and her sister finished off a torrid 69.

Before Claudia came, I looked over at John.

"Come suck me off," he said to me with a stern look on his face.

I knew that I had promised to be his cocksucker and that meant that I had to obey him when he asked. I liked being his cocksucker.

We both positioned ourselves at the foot of the bed so we could get a good view of the girls fucking. I handed the camera over to John as he was standing and had a better angle of the bed. I was on my knees like a good little cocksucker and was working his big dick.

After another minute or two, Claudia began to moan. Her sister had gotten her off with her tongue. The girls got off of each other and laid there catching their breath, head to toe.

I went ahead and decided to focus on sucking the big dick in front of my face. I loved feeling John's big dick hit the back of my throat when I sucked him kneeling down. Unlike when I sucked him laying down, I couldn't swallow as much of his dick.

I closed my eyes as I milked the precum from my lover's big dick. Suddenly I felt someone kneel next to me. Monique was kissing and licking John's thighs. I took his fat dick out of my mouth and offered to share. She began to suck his cock head as I started sucking his nuts. I loved gently biting them one at a time. They were like small robin's eggs.

John moaned out loud at the attention his dick and balls were receiving. Claudia finally worked her way to us. She was laying on her stomach on the bed to my right, at about the same level as me and Monique.

I pulled John's big dick from her sister's mouth and offered it to her. She smiled and started sucking his big dick. Monique and I greedily fought to suck his nuts. They were so big that we were both able to latch on to one, me his right nut, Monique his left.

After a few minutes John was obviously going to cum.

"Cum on all of us baby!" Monique said. "Shower us!"