The Lawn Rangers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later we had "the talk." She promised we'd stay friends but didn't want to be tied down while she was away at school.

"You can join me in the fall if you want, you know," she said. "You should take some classes at the community college this spring."

I told her I wasn't feeling school this year and that John and my business was doing pretty well considering we didn't know what we were doing.

"You have a real knack for the landscaping thing and a green thumb," Claudia said. "You should go to school for that."

I laughed.

"Yeah, that's what people want. A college educated lawn guy!"

We eventually ended back up at her parents' house.

"So I guess this is it," I said.

"Don't be sad baby," Claudia said. "You still have John."

"What does that mean?" I asked defensively.

"Come on honey," she replied. "Don't get me wrong, you fuck me so, so good, but, it's obvious you really get off to being with him."

I looked down without a response.

"It's OK. I know you're not gay OK? But you and John are like boyfriends," she said. "I was never jealous because you always made sure to take care of my needs, but what I'm saying is that he's still here for you. You're going to be OK."

With that we parted ways.

John did his best over the next few weeks to take my mind off of Claudia. He had started to really get off to fucking me, wanting to fuck me on an almost daily basis. It was sometimes difficult to find a place, and we had started taking some stupid chances driven by our lust.

Still, while John's dick was huge, it wasn't big enough to make me forget about Claudia. I decided to go ahead and take classes at the local community college in case I changed my mind about going to college one day down road.

In late January, we got a call from the little old lady who had owned the house where John came into contact with the poison oak the year before. She had just bought another house at auction and it needed the yard cleaned up before she could rent it out.

At this point we were offering several different services to our clients. Business was good, and we were really busy considering that people's grass was hardly growing.

We were laying a stone walkway in the house and doing some landscaping. The house was empty. While it was pretty cold outside, it wasn't horrible.

"Hey let's go inside and eat lunch there," John suggested.

As far as I knew the house was locked, but we wandered around trying to find an open door. We finally found an open window we could both squeeze through. We sat down and ate our lunch.

"Damn it's pretty damn cold in here too," I complained after we had finished.

"Come over here and I'll warm you up," John said.

John held me tight and rubbed his hands over me. As our gay relationship had grown it was becoming more and more obvious that John was the "guy" in the relationship. That was a funny thought to me since I was bigger than John. At this point I was almost exclusively John's bottom. I didn't have much interest in fucking John and he mostly wanted to fuck my ass.

But the truth was that I was addicted to his big dick. I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted to suck it and be fucked by it as often as possible. John still got me off, but it was obvious that I was there for his pleasure and not the other way around.

This was all fine with me. Like I said, I was addicted to that big dick. Plus I knew that if I didn't please my man he'd go find someone elseto fuck.

John held me close and continued to warm me with his body. I looked up and leaned into him to kiss his mouth. We shared a passionate kiss. It was too cold to fuck, but that didn't stop my dick from getting hard.

John stood up and unzipped his pants. I quickly pulled his hardening dick out and began to blow him. It was too cold to really take my time – plus I wanted dessert.

The truth was that it wasn't only John's big dick I was addicted to. I had also become a cum whore. I could not get enough of his sweet cream. John would still let me milk him on occasion. I took the opportunity to pump as much cream out of him. It was hot and sweet and I loved it.

John began to jokingly refer to my blowing him as giving me my milk.

"Mmmmmm," John moaned and I pumped his dick with my warm wet mouth. "Does baby want his milk?"

"Mmmhmm..." I moaned trying to get him off.

"It's too cold! Let me just jerk it and shoot in your mouth babe," John cooed at me.

John grabbed his big, hard dick and started pumping. Within a minute his legs began to buckle and he shot a hot, creamy load into my mouth. We had begun to experiment trying to get his loads bigger and bigger. I wasn't sure why, but he always shot a huge load regardless of how many times he had cum previously.

I wanted him to cum even more as I couldn't get enough of his sweet cum.

I greedily sucked his cock clean to make sure every drop of his cum was in my mouth. I then savored his big load in my mouth and swallowed. I opened my mouth to show my lover that I had swallowed his entire load.

John laughed as he stuffed his dick in his pants.

"Damn dude, you're a total fag, you know that?" he asked.

I just smiled as I got to my feet. It was true. I didn't think I was really gay, but I was gay for John. That sounded like a total cop out, but it was sort of true. Guys in general didn't do it for me.

We watched our fair share of gay porn, but I never thought "Wow, what a great dick!" John on the other hand had no problem enjoying the gay porn.

I was mostly underwhelmed with what the guys in the movies were packing. My boyfriend's dick was almost always bigger after all.

As the weeks passed the weather warmed – and so did our passion. I had bought some sexy thongs to wear for John. He loved my ass and liked when I dressed up for him. It was getting more difficult to get away for play time. We wanted to fuck each other 24/7 after all.

That March, two things happened.

Mrs. Baker, the old lady who bought and rented houses, told us she hadn't been able to find a renter for one of her houses and offered to let us live in it at a discounted rate if we continued to service her other houses for free. And two, we had to bring on someone to help us to help since we had too much work for just me and John to handle.

At first we considered asking my brother to help us, but he was still in school and we needed someone at least four days a week.

So John reached out to a guy we knew from high school he'd bumped into a few months ago. His name was Miguel Perez.

I hated the guy. He was half Cuban and half Puerto Rican and was just too pretty for his own good. The girls had all loved him in school growing up. He had stolen my girlfriend in the eighth grade, too. To add insult to injury, he took my starting spot on the high school baseball team my senior year – after I'd waited several years to start.

Yep, he was a dick.

I thought it would be cool to boss the asshole around however, so I agreed when John suggested we offer him work.

The first warm weekend that April, John and I packed up our truck and moved into our house. While his mom and step-dad seemed pleased John was venturing out into the world, my mom wouldn't stop crying.

"Let me take a picture of you boys so I can remember this day!" she said as we desperately tried to leave my house.

I gave her and my dad a hug and told my brother I'd see him soon.

On the way to our house, John couldn't help but smile.

"I can't believe it! We are finally going to get to fuck all the time!"

I laughed outloud. "Dude we already fuck all the time. We probably fuck at least once every two days. We go through a ton of lube and I swear my asshole is getting loose."

"It's not as tight as it used to be, babe," John said.

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but I let it slide.

"Well if you're complaining, then I won't give you the surprise I planned tonight," I said.

"Don't be a little bitch," he said. "I'm just kidding. I love fucking your ass. You know that."

We spent the next several hours getting things into the house. We then hit a few stores to buy some things we didn't have like a broom, trash cans and other crap.

That night we ordered pizza and ate as a real couple.

"I have to get ready before we fuck," I said. "I have a surprise for you."

"Can we shower together?" John asked.

"Nope! I have to get ready," I said.

John let out a disgruntled moan and took a quick shower before me.

I got in the shower and took my time shaving my legs, ass and balls. After I got out I put girly lotion on myself and put on a black g-string and bra I'd bought at the mall a few days before. I also put on make up and the wig I'd worn on Halloween. Looking in the mirror, I realized I looked pretty hot for a chick.

As I walked into the bedroom, John was laying in his bed naked and slowly stroking his big dick to live.

His eyes opened wide and he liked his lips.

"Holy shit," he said.

"That's right," I said in my girliest voice. "I need some dick."

I walked towards John and leaned into him. I gave him a very wet kiss on the lips and worked my way down his chest taking care to lick and suck on each of his nipples. I then kissed his abs and belly button, before taking his dick into my hands.

I gave his big dick little kisses. "May I suck your dick?" I asked.

"Yes, please," John replied staring intently at me.

I gave his giant head little kisses, making sure to make a small smacking sound. I then ran my tongue around the crown of his dick. He was already oozing pre-cum. I rubbed it on my cheek and pulled his dick away to create a long string of cum between my face and his dick.

With my left hand I started squeezing John's balls as hard as I could. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck, bitch! That feels great!" he yelled.

I bit his dick a little and he yelped again.

"I'm no bitch!" I said playfully.

I then kissed my way down to John's balls. I took his left nut into my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could. At this point, John had stopped shaving his dick and balls on a regular basis so his nuts were a little hairy. I didn't care. I savored each nut in my mouth and gently bit on each one.

"Aaargh!" John moaned every time I bit his nuts.

I continued to stroke his big dick with my right hand. He grabbed his dick and slapped my face with hit. I knew it was time to fuck.

I kissed my way up John's wispy treasure trail and kissed his stomach, chest and nipples before I kissed his neck and finally his mouth.

John grabbed at my ass and moaned as our wet tongues played with each other.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered breaking our kiss.

I turned over and started pulling my thong off.

"No, keep it on," he said.

I got on my knees and felt John pull the thong aside and felt his warm tongue slide over my freshly shaven asshole.

My knees got weak and I moaned out loud like the little bitch I'd become. John licked my asshole for a few minutes and eventually worked about half an inch of his tongue inside me. I felt John get up and knew he was grabbing the lube. A few seconds later I felt his finger circle my assring.

With a firm push, he drove his finger into my ass. I moaned and tried to enjoy the feeling of his finger in my ass. After a few minutes, he had three fingers in my ass and I was ready for his monster.

"Do you want me to take the thong off," I asked?

"No, keep it on bitch," he said as he slapped my ass. The sharp slap made me let out a sharp yell.

John placed his dick head next to my asshole and started to push. In a minute he had buried his hard dick into me. Again my legs felt weak and I fought the urge to resist his huge dick in my ass.

He then started to slap my ass every few seconds, one cheek then the other. The pain of getting my ass spanked with the pain of getting fucked with a big hard dick was literally making me dizzy. My arms, head and core collapsed on the bed with only my ass still sticking up in the air.

This was fine with John as he continued to fuck me as hard as he could. I tried to release my ass muscles when he pumped into me and then clench when he pulled out. After a few minutes, I was ready to surrender. My ass was on fire and my ass cheeks were too.

"Lay on your stomach," John said.

I did as he asked dropping my knees while trying not to let his dick escape my ass. John dropped his weight on me. Then he rolled to his right and pulled me along. We were laying side by side spooning, but still fucking. He pulled my right leg over his and continued to fuck me.

"You're such a good fuck," John said breathlessly.

I looked behind me and smiled at him. He pulled my blond hair to the side and kissed me furiously.

"I'm going to cum baby," he said. A few seconds later, I felt his warm cum inside me. He relaxed for a few minutes before his dick fell out of me. He then reached around and grabbed my dick to jerk me off. It didn't take long. I shot a big load onto the sheets next to me.

We laid there out of breath for several minutes.

"We are going to have the most cum stained sheets ever," he said laughing.

The weeks passed and life was great. John and I worked all day together and fucked all night. Miguel was proving to be a big help, helping us mow yards much faster. He was as big an asshole as ever though. Every Monday he'd regal us with his stories of girls he'd pick up and fuck the previous weekend.

The weather was getting warmer and we had started to work with our shirts off. As an unexpected perk, more single women (and a few married ones) were starting to hire us because of it (or at least that's what I suspected). They'd bring us all the ice tea and lemonade we wanted – and would often invite us inside to cool off.

One day Miguel went a little too far with a client and we had to read him the riot act. He wasn't happy and started calling us "fags." That didn't sit well with me, while John didn't seem to care.

A few days after, John and I had sat down under a tree to each lunch. Miguel was finishing up some pruning.

"I can't believe that asshole was feeling up Mrs. Murphy," I said under my breath.

John laughed. "That is one fat lady," he said. "Why would you WANT to get it on with her?"

"No idea. Maybe he has something to prove to himself. That's why he's always trying to score. Maybe he's a fag," I said.

John stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I'd definitely fuck him," he finally said. "He's got a really nice tight body and round ass."

I glared at John and punched him in the arm as hard as I could.

"Why did you do that asshole!?" John yelled. Miguel turned around and looked at us.

I didn't say anything but continued to glare at John. I didn't say two words to him for the next few hours. At the last house of the day, John was trying to make jokes to get me to laugh. I continued to be all business. I was hot, sweaty, tired and hurt.

While packing up the truck, John came up behind me and pulled me close to him.

"Miguel is going to see us asshole," I said.

"No he's not. He's cleaning the gutters and the Andersons are gone," he replied.

"I'm sorry I said that. I don't' want to fuck that stupid spic, but you have to admit he has a nice body. That's why women throw themselves at him.

I turned around and looked a John. He smiled at me and pulled me even closer. Even though we were a mess, I let him. I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss him. We kissed for a few seconds letting our hands wander.

"I KNEW you two were faggots! I knew it!" we hard Miguel yell at the top of his lungs.

Before we could do anything about it, he took off running.

"Should we catch him?" John asked.

"And do what? Wash his mouth out with soap?" I replied sarcastically.

"I don't know! I know I don't want him going around telling people we're gay!" he yelled.

Until that moment it really hadn't occurred to me that I was gay. It still didn't sound right.

"That dumbass left his shirt, phone and keys in the car," I said. "I think we're OK for now."

We drove home in silence. Miguel wasn't the most credible guy, but we also didn't want him telling everyone about play time.

We would usually pick Miguel up from his parents' house for work. We drove over there, but the house was dark.

When we got home, he was sitting on our doorstep, still shirtless.

"Man, I knew you guys were fags!" he said again as we walked toward him. "If you guys don't want me to tell anyone, I want you to give me $1,000 and your truck!"

John became enraged. I'd never seen him that angry. He grabbed Miguel and pulled him into our house. He threw him to the ground and locked the door.

"Look you asshole, we're not giving you anything. I think that you're a little fag. I think that's why you fuck old fat women," he yelled.

I didn't know what to do. John picked Miguel up and sat him on a chair.

"Get me some duct tape!" he yelled at me. I ran to the truck to grab a roll not knowing what John had in mind. Miguel had started to struggle as I ran back inside the house. John held him down while I taped him to a chair.

"What are you crazy fags doing!? Let me go!" Miguel yelled before we finally gagged him.

I grabbed John's arm and pulled him to the next room. "What are you doing? We could get in big trouble for this!" I said.

"We need to teach this little fag a lesson," John said. "Just do what I say."

We went back to Miguel and John told me to pick up the chair and take it to the bedroom. We took the chair with Miguel to our bedroom and untied him from the chair.

We bound his legs, and arms behind his back.

"I think that you like dick, Miguel. I think you're a fag," John said.

John pulled down Miguel's pants and underwear. Miguel continued to scream, but since his mouth had duct tape, he wasn't making too much noise.

Miguel had a pretty small pecker with little balls. We both laughed at his little pecker.

"How do you even fuck women with that little boy dick?" John asked.

John turned Miguel around ass up. "Now you do have a nice plump ass. I think Bob and I are going to take turns fucking you. We're going to take some pictures and if you go tell anyone anything that's happened, we'll post them online. What do you think about that?"

Miguel kept yelling even though we didn't know what he was saying.

"I don't want to fuck him," I mouthed to John. He made a gesture to me to make it clear he was bluffing.

"I'm going to pull off the tape from your mouth. If you yell, I'm going to bury my dick in your ass so deep, it's going to knock out your teeth," John said.

"Dude, you need to show him your dick before you take that tape off so he can see what's going to happen to his ass if he keeps at it," I said beginning to enjoy torturing this asshole.

John smiled and stood in front of Miguel. He pulled his pants down and started tugging on his dick. Miguel immediately stopped yelling as his eyes grew wide.

I pulled the tape off his mouth.

"Uh... OK. OK," Miguel said.

"OK what, asshole?" I asked.

"OK, you can fuck my ass," he whispered.

That wasn't what either of us were expecting.

I put the tape back on his mouth and pulled John to the next room.

"Dude I do not want to fuck that asshole!" I said.

"Well, I don't either. But I say we fuck him, take pictures and video and then he can't go telling on us," John said making a lot of sense.

We returned to the bedroom and pulled the tape off Miguel's mouth.

"We're going to untie you. Then you're going to blow both of us. If you do a good job, we'll all shower and then fuck," John said. "Is that clear?"

Miguel half closed his eyes and said yes.

We took the tape off of Miguel and pulled his pants off. Miguel's dick was pretty average and uncut. We then took our own cloths off and stood in front of him as he continued to sit on the chair.