The Lawn Rangers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaswade
texaswade
191 Followers

John was now completely hard. I was getting there. Miguel took one dick in each hand and began to stroke us.

"Damn, what do you white boys eat? How do your dicks get so fucking big?" Miguel asked.

"Just shut the fuck up and suck us," I said. "And if you do a good job, I might have you rim me before I shower."

Miguel closed his eyes and took John into his mouth. He could barely fit the head into his punk ass mouth. He moaned the entire time he blew my lover.

I looked down at Miguel and then up at John. John smiled at me and leaned into me for a kiss. We kissed passionately as Miguel took turns sucking our dicks. I leaned lower and kissed and sucked on John's nipples.

Miguel eventually worked his way down to our balls. He took turns carefully licking and sucking each nut.

"Your ball sack is totally smooth," he said as he released one of by balls from his mouth. At this point, Miguel had started to jack his own dick.

After a few more minutes, John pulled his dick out of Miguel's mouth.

"Let's shower. Then we're going to fuck you so hard, you're going to cry," John said.

Miguel got up and followed me to the bathroom with John behind him. It was a tight squeeze, but we all got into the bathtub and took turns under the shower. Miguel did have a nice ass, although I wasn't as fascinated by it as John was. He lathered Miguel's ass for a few minutes before he started working a finger into it.

"Damn man, you have to take it slow!" Miguel said. "I've never been ass fucked."

"But you've fooled around with guys, right?" I asked.

Miguel confessed he and two of his cousins in Puerto Rico had been fooling around for years on his summer visits.

"We mostly jerk each other off and suck each other. But neither of them has a dick like John's," he said.

John chuckled. Once we were all clean, we got out and dried off. Once in our bed, Miguel lied down face first and stuck his ass into the air for us. John buried his face into Miguel's brown round ass and started kissing and licking his fleshy globes. Miguel moaned softly. I jerked my dick and pulled out my phone to take pictures.

Eventually John started to work his tongue into Miguel's ass. Miguel moaned out loud and his dick got hard and long enough that it escaped from his foreskin. He was oozing precum onto the sheets. John motioned to me to hand him the lube.

"Be careful!" Miguel implored.

"Shut up, fag. You know you want this," John replied.

John greased up Miguel's ass for a few minutes eventually working two fingers into his cherry asshole.

"Take a deep breath. I'm going to fuck you," John warned as he put his dick head on Miguel's ass.

John wasn't as gentle with Miguel as he usually was with me. He buried his dick into Miguel in record time. Miguel struggled and tears came out of his eyes. Within a few minutes John was easily fucking his ass.

"Dude, his ass is so damn tight," John said with his eyes half closed.

I got in front of Miguel and offered him my dick. Miguel obediently opened his mouth and started to suck me. I leaned against the backboard of the bed and eventually me and John had figured out how to rock Miguel's body to where he was riding John's dick and sucking my cock in one nice motion.

As Miguel choked down my dick and got his ass reamed, more tears came out of his eyes. I was enjoying taking pictures of it.

John eventually flipped Miguel over and started fucking him in missionary.

"I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to eat my ass," I told Miguel.

He didn't resist as I lowered myself toward his face. I immediately felt his hot tongue on my asshole. John and I smiled at each other and leaned into each other to kiss. I wasn't too happy that my boyfriend was fucking another guy, but overall I was enjoying it.

John got into serious fucking and I had to get off Miguel's face. Miguel was obviously enjoying getting fucked now. He was moaning loudly and had started to jack his dick.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Miguel yelled.

Cum erupted from his dick and shot onto his chest and stomach. This was all that John needed to bury himself as deep as possible before he unloaded into Miguel.

"That was a great fuck!" John said as he pulled out. "You need to fuck this ass."

I sat on the bed and pulled Miguel toward me.

"No rest for the weary, motherfucker," I said as I had Miguel sit on my dick. I hadn't lubed up, but Miguel's ass was so slick with lube and cum and he was so stretched out, my dick easily slid into him. Still he moaned when I bottomed out.

"Ride me, bitch," I said.

Miguel lifted his body up and down on my pole. John got between my legs and took turns licking my nuts and dick. Eventually he started to suck Miguel off. I wasn't too happy about that.

I grabbed Miguel around his stomach to balance him. He was sweating a lot and it wasn't easy to grab him. But it felt great to fuck his ass and I wanted to cum.

"Oh, oh, oh," he said. "I'm going to cum."

I looked around Miguel to see John really getting into sucking his dick. John pulled off his dick and jerked him. Miguel shot three of four streams of white cum onto John's waiting face. He half stood up and kissed Miguel. Miguel licked his own cum from John's face.

At this point I had to cum badly. I was helping Miguel up and down my dick at this point. John realized I was about to cum and started to help, too, as Miguel was wiped out.

"Pull this asshole off of me!" I yelled at John.

He pulled Miguel off and dropped him on the bed. I jumped up and kneeled down on top of Miguel.

"Open your mouth, asshole!" I yelled.

With no fight left in him, Miguel did as I said. I jerked off and felt a huge load go through my dick. Most of my cum landed in Miguel's mouth, but some landed on his nose and eyes. I was breathless as I finished.

Miguel scooped up my cum with a finger and licked it up obviously savoring its taste.

I collapsed on the bed next to Miguel. John laid down next to me and spooned me as I fell asleep almost immediately.

texaswade
texaswade
191 Followers