The Lawn Rangers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John grabbed his dick and stroked it as fast as possible. Suddenly he grunted and started spraying us with his cum. Most of his load landed on me. I had opened my mouth with hopes of getting a taste of his sweet cream. He worked to get some of his spray on the girls, too. On his way from Monique to Claudia, a nice big spurt of cum landed directly in my mouth. I swished it in my mouth and savored the sweet, creamy cum.

When John was done he fell back and landed on the other bed. The girls and I worked to lick the sweet cream off of each other.

"Fuck...," John said trying to catch his breath. "That was amazing!"

The girls and I spent the next few minutes kissing and licking John's sweet cream off of each other. We finally finished and all got into the empty bed. I had one girl on each side of me.

"That was fucking hot sissy," Monique said to her sister, who had started stroking my dick.

"I wanna see you fuck John baby," Claudia said to me.

I looked over at John. He looked tired. It was past midnight. We'd had a few beers and the fucker had cum twice already, not counting the blow job I gave him at the party.

"Hey John," I said. "Get your punk ass over here so I can fuck it."

John and I had not spoken about our mutual agreement almost ever. I was his cocksucker and had to suck his dick whenever he asked, and he was my little bitch and he had to let me fuck his ass whenever I wanted.

The weird thing was that the longer things went, the more seriously we were taking our obligation to the other. It seemed to be important to each of us to honor our word as ridiculous as it was at times.

John obediently got up and crawled into the second bed with all four of us. There was hardly any room.

"I want you to ride me," I said. "Show the girls how good you ride me."

Claudia handed me the lube and I told the girls to make sure they lubed up John's ass really well. Monique immediately jumped up to get on it. I had Claudia get between my legs and had her suck my dick.

When I was confident that John's ass was slick enough and that my dick was hard enough, I lubed up my cock and had John sit on my cock. Monique helped guide my dick into his waiting ass.

Claudia took the opportunity to sit on my face. I lapped at her honey pot with my tongue. Her pussy juice was tangy and sweet. She began riding my face for all it was worth as John slowly rode my hard dick.

It felt great to feel his tight ass envelope my hard dick. He would moan every time my dick throbbed. Again, my dick wasn't incredibly long, but it was super thick – as thick as John's.

I could hear, but not see, Monique. She was totally getting off to the fuck. I felt her breath every once in a while as she had her face just inches away from my dick and John's tight ass. She was watching my dick enter and exit his sweet ass.

At one moment I felt her tongue on my balls and it felt fantastic.

After a few minutes I could tell that Claudia was about to cum. She could only have one orgasm at a time claiming her pussy was so sensitive, she had to take a break after one.

"Arrgh!" she yelled, grinding her pussy against my tongue.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'm cumming baby!"

I continued to lick her pussy, ignoring the great job that John was doing riding my cock. He had gotten really good at fucking. After Claudia got off my face, I had John slow down. I wanted to change positions.

After taking a quick break, I had John lay down on his back. Monique sat on his face. I pulled his knees to his chest and mounted him. With one long push, I bore my entire dick into his ass. I met with a little resistance, but not enough to make me slow down.

John grunted and moaned as he tried to eat Monique out. He had never done it before, but seemed to be doing OK judging from her reactions.

I asked Claudia to pick up the video camera and to start shooting.

Within a minute or I was fucking my buddy's ass as hard as I possibly could. The entire bed was shaking and he moaned and grunted every time I bottomed out.

"Jesus Christ!" Monique yelled. "This is so fucking hot!'

"John is my little bitch," I explained to Monique. "He lets me fuck his ass whenever I ask. No matter what."

Monique's eyes filled with lust after I said that as she continued to ride my friend's face, as she leaned into me to share a sloppy, nasty kiss.

"You guys wanna see something really cool?" I asked breaking the kiss off.

Both girls readily agreed. I had each one get opposite each other with their faces pointed towards John's stomach. I pushed his legs forward to where he was almost laying on his shoulders and got him into the proper position. I knew that I could easily milk him from this angle and started to slowly pump my dick into him.

"Arrggh!" he grunted the first time my dick hit his gland.

On cue hot, white cream shot out of his dick.

"Oh fuck!" Claudia said almost in awe still shooting video for us.

Both girls continued to watch as a small puddle of white, sweet cream formed on John's stomach. He was now grunting with every stroke. His own dick had grown rock hard. It was so long and heavy it was making contact with his stomach.

The entire show was pushing me to the edge. I was drilling John's ass at this point with every thrust making him squirt his cream. The girls were totally transfixed by all of this. I started picking up speed and started to really fuck my friend's tight asshole.

"I'm gonna shoot my load in your ass buddy!" I announced.

"Do it!" John said. "Do it!"

Monique had begun to finger her own pussy. She was totally getting off to our show.

"Jerk me!" John shouted, almost begging. "Please someone jerk me!"

Monique reached for his big dick and started pumping it as fast as possible. She began to jerk his monster dick. I was hoping to cum at the same time as my friend like real lovers do. The moment right before I came my dick throbbed making John grunt.

As I shot my hot load into his hot asshole, his own dick erupted like a volcano. It almost seemed like my cum was shooting out of his dick to me as I continued to dump my load deep into his bowels. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

I looked over at Claudia who was still getting all of this on the video recorder. Her mouth was wide open and she looked totally stunned by what had happened.

On the other side, Monique was getting ready to get herself off. I was still slowly fucking my friend's asshole. Monique squealed as she came, jerking herself in a fury.

I slowed down my actions and began to get up. Claudia was getting a shot of my dick exiting John's freshly fucked ass, as it hung in the air. At the moment that my dick emerged a large cum bubble erupted from his asshole.

"Jesus this is too fucking hot," Claudia said in a whisper. "One of you fuckers better get it up soon cuz I need to get fucked and fucked hard!"

We all laughed at Claudia as John and I both collapsed into a pile on the bed to catch our breaths. Claudia was totally worked up. We agreed that the first one of us to get a hard on would fuck her.

"I got a better idea guys," Monique said chiming in.

She had found the dildos in our sex bag. After grabbing the eight inch job she got between her sister's legs and started fucking her with the dildo.

"Oh sissy!" Claudia moaned. "I need a real dick in me!"

We all laughed.

"This is gonna have to do until one of these guys can get it up," She said almost as if to challenge us.

John and I rearranged ourselves to watch the show. Claudia closed her eyes, bit her lip and squeezed her big tits as her twin sister fucked her pussy with a big dildo. I immediately reached down and started stroking my dick. I had just cum minutes before, but it was starting to grow.

To my surprise, John's own dick was also starting to get larger. He had also just shot a load a few minutes before as I was fucking him. We looked at each other and I gave him a wink.

After just a few minutes, I was able to get my dick hard. I called Monique off and mounted my girlfriend. Her pussy was tight, but was no comparison to John's tight ass. I fucked her as hard as possible. She was moaning and groaning.

"Baby why don't we see if John can fuck you, while you're fucking me?" Claudia suggested.

I wasn't even sure if that was possible, but was definitely up for it.

"What about me you bitch?!" Monique asked. "I want some dick in me too!"

We agreed the girls would switch out and that John and I would swap places after a few minutes. Plus, one of the girls had to shoot video.

I got into a position where I was standing while fucking Claudia on the bed. I tried to stick my ass in the air to make it a nice target for John. Monique lubed my ass, while I slowly continued to fuck her sister. I could feel her put maybe three fingers as deep as she could in my ass. It felt good.

I could tell that Monique was totally getting off to fingering my ass. She was being very aggressive, obviously wanting to see how much of her small hand she could shove in my ass. John finally got tired and kind of moved her out of the way.

John greased his own dick up before placing his cockhead against my ass. I had gotten pretty good at taking the monster into my ass by this point. As if by magic, his dick disappeared into my ass with little effort.

I grunted as he buried his monster dick into me. Monique, who was taking video at this point, moaned loudly as she watched his dick fuck my ass.

After coordinating our efforts we finally found a good rhythm. Mostly I pushed my hips down to fuck Claudia and back up again to help John fuck my ass. It was a unique feeling to fuck and be fucked at the same time. I almost had to remember to breathe as it was easy to get lost in this group fuck.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" Claudia said after about five minutes. "I'm gonna cum!"

She reached down and started playing with her clit. As promised, she let loose with her orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed as her body convulsed.

I tried to pick up my pace, but found it difficult with a big dick in my ass and my friend almost on top of me. When Claudia was done cumming, John pulled out of my ass, and I pulled out of Claudia.

We took a few minutes to catch our breaths before Monique laid down on the bed to get fucked.

"Uh no offense Bobby, but I want the big dick to fuck me," Monique said to me.

"That's OK, because I'd rather fuck John's tight ass than you're sloppy, loose pussy!" I said laughing.

John and Claudia laughed with me. Monique not so much.

John got into a similar position as me earlier and started fucking Monique. She grunted as he worked his big dick into her little pussy. Both Claudia and Monique were not big girls. They were maybe 5'4" and 115 pounds apiece. John's dick had to be tearing up Monique's pussy as it had torn up Claudia's back in the cabin weeks before.

Tears came out of her eyes as she gritted her teeth. She was as trooper however, taking all of his dick into her.

When John had found a good rhythm, I finally got behind him. Claudia was standing next to me taping. I placed my greased up dick against his sweet, round ass and lined it up. I grabbed his thighs and pushed as hard as possible. In one long punch I was buried balls deep in my friend's tight asshole.

John winced in pain.

"Damn that hurt a little," John said.

"Sorry buddy!" I said laughing.

He turned around and continued to fuck Monique. It was a very strange fuck, fucking my friend while he fucked the girl. I could tell that Claudia was getting off to all of it. She moved to the top of the bed and interviewed her sister.

"Sissy, how does it feel to be fucked by a cucumber?" she asked her sister.

"Fuck, it hurts. He's filling me up completely," Monique said.

"Do you now wish you could have been fucked by the boy penis of my boyfriend," Claudia asked.

Everyone laughed but me.

"You didn't think it was so small a few minutes ago bitch!" I said to John.

After a few minutes I could feel the cum start to boil to the surface. Monique had gone to her happy place as getting fucked by John's huge dick was apparently too much. As far as I could tell, John was not anywhere near cumming.

I selfishly grabbed his hips and started ramming my dick into him. He lost his rhythm and allowed me to fuck him as hard and fast as possible. I felt the cum boil up from my balls and shoot into this tight ass.

"Oh yeah!" John moaned. "Your cum feels so hot today!"

I looked over at Claudia who was getting all the action on camera and smiled.

"John is a great fuck!" I said to the camera with a wink.

I pulled out of John's tight ass and allowed him to continue fucking Monique. I took the camera from Claudia. Before putting it on the tripod I got some video of my cum oozing out of John's freshly fucked ass.

I then told Claudia to lie next to her sister so I could fuck her with my semi-hard dick.

John and I both fucked the girls at the same time. The girls were loving it. Claudia started playing with her sister's clit. Monique began to cum almost immediately. Claudia then turned her hand on herself and began to jerk herself off as I fucked her with my semi-hard dick.

"How are you still fucking after you just came baby!?" she grunted at me.

I just smiled and shrugged. The girls both came at least once more each, but I could tell that John was no closer at cumming than a few minutes before.

"John you're gonna have to stop," Monique said. "I'm all dried out and my pussy is getting raw!"

John gave Claudia a sad puppy dog look to see if maybe he could finish up with her.

"Oh hell no!" she said. "Fuck your boy toy over here! He's the only one in the room who seems to be able to handle that freakin' anaconda."

John then flashed me his long face. I just smiled and laid on the bed.

"Grease me up girls!" I said as I pulled my legs towards my chest.

Monique again eagerly jumped at the opportunity to lube my asshole up. This time she quickly rammed two fingers into my ass. It felt good, but she was being a bit rougher than before. Claudia had gotten on her knees and was lubing up my gay lover's big dick.

After about a minute I could tell that Monique had worked at least three fingers into my asshole.

"Wait, before John fucks you let me see if I can work four fingers into your ass Bobby," Monique said.

I was nervous. She wasn't very big, and her hands certainly weren't very big, but four fingers seemed like a lot.

"Oh hell yes!" Claudia exclaimed. "Get as much of your hand into his ass as you can sissy!"

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You just can't shove your hand in my ass!" I protested. "You have to go slow."

I looked over at John who seemed annoyed he wasn't going to be able to immediately fuck me.

We all agreed to let John get off before Monique would finger my asshole.

John eagerly mounted me. I hooked my knees over his shoulders and gave my ass up to him. He punched his long dick into me quickly and got to work. Claudia was on my right jerking my cock, while Monique was on my left licking my nipple and kissing me. I was in heaven.

John was fucking me as hard as possible. I could tell he was going to blow a big load. I felt his dick throb in my ass before he shot his warm sweet cream into my waiting ass.

He fucked me for another minute or two before he finally pulled out of me with a loud "plop."

"My turn!" Monique enthusiastically chimed in.

John and Monique traded places. John grabbed my left leg and pulled it back , while Claudia did the same with my right leg. They wanted to give Monique access to my asshole. After Monique positioned the video camera and turned it on she knelt in front of my ass and began to grease her hand.

"Tell me if it hurts," she said.

She worked her fingers into me. It felt fantastic. John had already stretched me out so I'm sure that it wasn't a big deal for Monique. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy it as she fingered my ass while her sister jacked me off. I looked over at John. He smiled and moved his face towards mine so we could kiss.

There was a moment when I felt a bit more pressure in my ass; no pain, but a lot of pressure.

"Holy fuck sissy..." Monique said in almost a whisper.

Claudia repositioned herself to see. She gasped at what she was seeing.

"Honey that doesn't hurt?" Claudia asked.

"Nope. It feels really full. I don't want to be gross, but it feels like I have to go actually," I said.

"Baby, sissy has her whole fist in your ass!" Claudia said.

I instinctively clenched my ass. It was at that moment I realized how full it was. John immediately repositioned himself to see.

"Fuck dude!" he said. "You have to see this!"

I told him I'd watch the video later. Monique continued to fist my ass for a few minutes. I repositioned my legs to allow John and Claudia to suck my dick while I had my ass fisted.

John and Claudia greedily feasted on my hard dick. My dick began to throb as my orgasm approached. I instructed Monique to open her hand up gently when I told her to. John and Claudia looked at each other both obviously wondering who was going to finish me off. John took my dick from Claudia, closed his eyes and began to jack me into his mouth.

A few seconds before I was about to shoot my load, I told Monique to open her fist. A flash of lighting shot through my asshole as I felt her fingers stretch out within my ass.

"Aaaaarrrrh!" I screamed out in the most intense moment of pleasure and pain I'd ever had.

"Fuck yes!" I grunted with my teeth clenched.

John pulled off my dick and jerked me while Claudia massaged my nuts. A fountain of cum erupted from my dick. Blast after blast shot out and landed on my legs and stomach. My body convulsed as I continued to have the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Immediately after the last spasm, it felt like I blacked out. I could hear the other three's voices, but couldn't comprehend what they were saying. Suddenly I felt Monique pull her fist out of my ass with a very nasty "splork."

My stomach hurt as she pulled out of my ass.

I fought to snap to as both Claudia and John kept asking me if I was OK. I opened my eyes and nodded that I was OK to both of them. They both took turns kissing me as I fought to catch my snap.

I heard Monique cum beyond my legs. She was so turned on, she jerked herself when she was done violating my asshole.

After everyone but me cleaned up we all laid down together on one bed and crashed.

Chapter 15

After our freaky Halloween foursome things seemed to change between me and John, and me and Claudia.

John and I seemed to have very few boundaries between us. We were both 19 and enjoying a very torrid gay relationship. Claudia and I also seemed closer than ever. It was for that reason that I was surprised when she told me she had news for me a few days after Thanksgiving.

She was going to college out of town with her sister, Monique.

"It's time Bobby," she said to me. "I don't want to get stuck in this stupid town."

I wasn't really too surprised. I always knew she wanted to live in a big city, and I knew she missed her twin sister a lot.

We decided to spend as much time as possible with each other before she left at the beginning of January. That didn't leave a lot of time for play time, but John understood. He was doing pretty well for himself these days.

Stephanie had broken up with him for the Hugh Heffner guy. He was upset about it, but I did my best to suck and fuck it out of him.

Business was slow as we were in the heart of winter. We continued to take classes at the big box home improvement store. We wanted to offer even more services to our clients when spring came.

On New Year's Eve Claudia and I fucked and sucked each other to our heart's content.