The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now girls," Miss Harding instructed, "we need to inspect the penis in its excited state. I don't know if any of you have ever masturbated a male's penis before but it is not really a difficult task." Tina smiled to herself, wondering mischievously if she should volunteer that she had masturbated Mr. Peters. "You basically stroke, fondle, and massage the penis, providing it with as much tactile stimulation as you can with your hand. As I had instructed yesterday, for the boys who have not been circumcised it can be very helpful to engage the foreskin in this task, sliding it back and forth across the head of the penis." The girls carefully grasped their assigned penis's and started working at giving their partner an erection. "It can also be helpful to gently fondle the testicles during this process. For those sharing a penis, one girl can handle the penis, while the other handles the testicles. However, please do trade off so that both of you have an opportunity with the penis."

Tammie, however, had quickly pulled her hand away when Miss Harding said the word, 'masturbated.' She felt that there was no way that she could do this. Tina understood her reluctance. "Don't worry Tammie, I will make it hard. If you don't want to touch it, I won't tell." Jimmy agreed. He would have liked Tammie to join in, but it was still plenty good enough that he was being given a hand job by Tina. As long as one of them masturbated him, he didn't mind. It was also still plenty erotic to watch Tammie's eyes expand in wonderment as she studied his slowly expanding erection. In addition, Tina was doing an excellent job. He was surprised at how easy she took to the task. He assumed (incorrectly) that she had no prior experience. He placed his hand on Tammie's shoulder in supportive sympathy. She looked up at him through her spectacles, and gave him a braces-filled smile of appreciation. As she did so, he could not help but imagine what it would be like to have her sweet lips wrapped around his cock.

Penny already had her hand around Teddy's stiff cock. After Miss Harding gave the instruction, Penny smiled up at Teddy and said, "My man is such a stud that he already has an erection, and it is a very big one at that." Teddy beamed with pride and felt his cock get even stiffer within her warm, soft hand. He found it hard to believe that Penny was actually jerking him off, and she even seemed to be enjoying it. He also appreciated her references to him being her "man" and even a stud. He whispered to her, "Thank you." Penny responded quietly, "I like it" as she stroked his stiff tool.

Alice also liked the idea of playing with Andrew's penis. She even knew that Andrew found her attractive and she had been wondering why he hadn't asked her out. She thought that perhaps this class assignment would be a means with which she could put him at ease. She could tell, however, that he found it to be embarrassing to stand in front of her with his pants down. She knew that she would be mortified if the tables had been turned. No boy had yet seen her private area, and the thought of having to stand in front of Andrew with her panties down was just awful. She wanted to somehow reassure Andrew but she didn't know what to do. She also had to admit that she had in fact been disappointed at how small his penis looked. She had thought that all boys had big things hanging between their legs. She had noticed the bulges in the pants of athletes and rock stars, and imagined that the penis must be a very large and even scary organ. His limp penis was not at all impressive, and she was beginning to question if she really did want to go out with him. Andrew was a very good looking boy but she wondered if he was in fact a bit of a wimp. He never seemed to be able to ask her out and she thought that perhaps his reluctance to approach her and his small penis were not unrelated attributes. Maybe selecting him as a laboratory partner had been a mistake.

Theresa looked somewhat perplexed. She wasn't sure how she would be able to make Alan have an erection. Wasn't this his responsibility? Couldn't you just instruct him to have an erection? She looked confused and clumsily tried to manipulate his penis. Alan could tell she was somewhat befuddled and he did not want her to start yanking on his penis as if he would ejaculate just to avoid the pain. "Let me help you a bit Theresa," he suggested. He wrapped his hand around hers and demonstrated to her how to gently stroke and fondle his penis. "Oh, I see, yes," she acknowledged. "You need to pet it like a kitten or something." This still wasn't quite it but she was getting the idea. It was also a little erotic to be holding Theresa's hand, particularly to be holding it as she was trying to give him an erection. It was now an intimate exercise that they were doing together. Theresa also felt something different toward Alan. They had never actually held hands. Their hands would occasionally touch during a laboratory assignment but she had never felt anything sexual or provocative about it. However, Alan was now holding her hand in a very tender manner, and she kind of liked it. She reciprocated by trying to express some affection and tender feelings for his penis with her own hand. She quickly realized that this did have the desired effect. She could feel him beginning to swell.

Wendy was not at all pleased with this assignment. Never in her wildest imagination would she ever agree to give Billy a hand job. But, here she was. She remained largely still, looking disgustedly at Billy's limp penis. She looked up at Miss Harding and caught the eye of Mr. Peters. He could tell that she was balking, and he gave her a look of warning. Wendy gave a big sigh and began to pump at Billy's cock. Billy smiled when she finally grabbed hold, but his pleasure did not last long. He quickly grimaced as Wendy's effort was apathetic, at best. She gripped his penis hard and pulled on it as if she was trying to detach it from his body. Billy yelped in pain.

"What's the problem here?" asked Miss Harding. She walked over to Wendy's desk. She had noticed Wendy struggling with Billy's penis. She smiled sympathetically, "I can see that some of us might need some help. Masturbating a boy is not like milking a cow." The girls, and even the boys, laughed at this. Wendy was a bit stunned. She hadn't anticipated this reaction. "I should have appreciated the fact that the optimal technique for pleasuring a boy might not be so apparent to all you." It was now Wendy's turn to blush, as if Miss Harding was suggesting that she was not sexually competent. "Let me help you out a bit Wendy." Wendy did not find this as humiliating as being spanked in front of class but at the moment it seemed like a close second.

"You do want to grasp the penis firmly, Wendy," Miss Harding explained in a somewhat patronizing tone, "but not to grip it hard as if you were hanging from a rope. You want to treat the penis in a manner that expresses your fondness for the boy and, perhaps when you get older, your own feelings of sexual attraction to the male organ." The girls giggled at this but also looked down in self-consciousness as they wondered if it was apparent to the boys they were stroking that some of their behavior did express their own sexual feelings rather than simply their adherence to the class assignment. Penny, however, was not at all uncomfortable with this recognition. She smiled up at Teddy and even briefly caressed the cheek of her face with his erect cock as she lightly caressed his balls. All eyes were now on Wendy so Penny knew that for a moment she could be a bit more personal. She even contemplated giving Teddy's cock a few tender kisses but this might be going too far and she did not want to suffer the embarrassment of getting caught. So, she pretended to be looking at Wendy and Billy while she held Teddy's cock against her cheek, fondly stroking his dick and caressing his balls. Teddy was not looking at Wendy, as he was absorbed with the manipulations of Penny. He enjoyed the sight of Penny gently cuddling his stiff cock against her cheek. He knew that if she kept this up much longer he would have to cum but the pleasure was so intense that he did not want her to stop.

"Billy should in fact be a good penis for you to learn with Wendy," Miss Harding continued her instruction, "as he is not circumcised and so offers the foreskin as a helpful means of providing stimulation." She instructed Wendy how to manipulate the foreskin back and forth across the head of Billy's penis. She was demonstrating the technique as she was educating Wendy. Billy appreciated the effort. He could feel his penis beginning to swell, and he enjoyed the sight of Miss Harding's womanly hands caressing his dick. He remembered his own fantasies as he was watching Miss Harding masturbate Teddy the previous day. He was uncertain if he would really have wanted to be masturbated in front of the whole class but most of the boys found Miss Harding to be very attractive. Any reason for getting a hand job from her would seem to be a good reason. He wanted to get a big erection for her, to perhaps even impress her with the size of his stiff cock.

"Oh, Wendy, you can see that Billy is indeed responding. Notice how the penis is getting bigger in width and in length." Wendy was finding the infantile nature of her explication to be annoying, as well as embarrassing, but she continued to feign ignorance. "Yes, thank you Miss Harding, I think I can handle it from here." Most of the students caught the appropriate meaning of the words and they laughed. Wendy grimaced at their amusement.

Miss Harding did not in fact want to let go. She had enjoyed masturbating the young Mr. Newman the previous day and wouldn't mind jerking off another boy. She knew that they were quite inexperienced and she delighted in being the seductive instructor. "Well, if you do feel comfortable Wendy, we can give you a second chance." Miss Harding then used her left hand to fondle one of Billy's butt cheeks. "If you feel that you are losing your balance and need to grasp more firmly on something, it might be best to hold onto to Billy's bottom." Miss Harding caressed Billy's naked butt, sliding her fingers down the crack. When she reached the bottom she slide her fingers inside and caressed his anus. Billy lurched a bit but he also liked the sensation and the fact that Miss Harding was giving him such a personal touch. Miss Harding then let go, regrettably for the both of them. Wendy scowled up at Billy as she walked back to the front of the room. Billy didn't pay much attention, as he was still basking in the pleasure of Miss Harding's caresses. His dick now stood out stiffly in front of him.

Wendy reluctantly provided a more pleasurable massage of Billy's erect cock. She was certainly not feeling any sexual arousal of her own, nor did she have any feelings of fondness for Billy. In fact, she found the activity rather disgusting. It was even difficult for her to look at his cock, in part because it was only a very evident reminder that it was her that was giving him such pleasure. Billy could recognize that her heart was not in the exercise but that didn't seem to matter. He took pleasure in the fact that any girl was beating him off, as none had ever done so before. In addition, there was also pleasure in the fact that it was the snooty Wendy "Whoppers." In fact, he could see a bit of her big naked tits through the top of her blouse, and they wiggled and shook quite well as she stroked his desk. Even her nipples were apparent, poking through the tight blouse. He had no illusions that she was aroused by him. The stiffness of her nipples could simply be due to the friction of her blouse. Nevertheless, it was great having such a close view of Wendy's braless tits through her thin, tight white blouse as she stroked his erect cock. He now smiled to himself. 'This was almost as much fun as being jerked off by Miss Harding,' he thought. If he didn't tip his hand, perhaps he could even explode his cum all over her blouse and face. His erection got even stiffer with the thought. Wendy sighed in exasperation. By the time Miss Harding had instructed the girls to given their partner an erection, George was already half erect. Sara enjoyed watching George become aroused. She found it very flattering that all she had to do was to lightly massage his balls and his penis would begin to expand and swell. She also found the sight of a hardened penis to be very sexy. She had come to school today with a new cork in her butt, and was getting excited as she shifted in her chair. With Miss Harding's permission, she reached for George's cock and held it with the tip of her fingers. "Oh my, George, I don't know if should touch your big strong penis," she said in an exaggerated imitation of an innocent belle. It was obvious to George that she was playing a role, but this is how Sara normally behaved. She liked being the histrionic vixen. It was how she naturally flirted with boys. Even if it was obvious, it was still very appealing and sexy. His cock began to swell to a full erection. "Oh George," she squealed, "Did my little fingers make you do that?" she asked coquettishly. She again squirmed in the chair, the cork providing an undeniable pressure and stimulation. George played along with her southern flirtation, "I am afraid so, Sara, you just have such an effect on him." Sara giggled in appreciation. She even now purposely shifted in her chair to cause further stimulation from the cork, as well as to let her plaid skirt ride up her legs. Her normal way of flirtation was to give boys quick peaks of her panties. It would be difficult to give him a peak right in the middle of class, but she wanted him to at least have the fantasy. After all, he was showing her his erect cock, she should at least return the favor by showing him some of her soft, girlish thighs. She moved his body closer to her, placing him in between her legs, ostensibly so that she could better manipulate his penis but also to provide an excuse for her skirt to ride up her legs. She smiled up at him as she spread her legs. They both knew what she was doing and they both were enjoying it. His cock was now very stiff with excitement. "My goodness, George, you seem to be out of control." "I just can't help myself with you, Sara, you're so pretty, so sexy." Telling her that she was sexy was a bit risky. He thought that she might not like him openly referring to her in such a bold manner, but she didn't seem to mind. She blushed, and shifted her skirt with one of her hands to give him even a further peak of her thighs. He looked down past her perky breasts, poking through her white blouse, at her spread thighs, her plaid skirt now just barely covering her white panties. Her lovely young, white thighs were very sexy. She began to slowly jerk him off, smiling up at him with her kittenish eyes. She enjoyed feeling his cock grow in her hands, becoming so masculine and strong, while the cork continued to irritate her little anus in a most delightful manner.

Tina was enjoying her role as the mentor to Tammie. She was considered by many of her peers as a naive, inexperienced girl. She was now instead in the role of being a seasoned veteran, tutoring the childlike Tammie. By now Jimmy was largely fully erect and Tina was pleased with her success. She did not have the same feelings for Jimmy as she did for Mr. Peters, but it was nevertheless stimulating to again have within her hand a stiff, masculine cock, surging with lust and energy in the control of her little hand. She enjoyed sliding her hands up and down his cock, feeling its veins and contours, noticing the involuntary twitching and thrusting as his arousal increased.

Tammie could also tell that Jimmy was getting very excited. The head of his cock was now quite red and swollen, and she leaned in closer to get a better look. "Why don't you just touch it?" Tina encouraged. Jimmy thought, 'yes, please do Tammie.' Tammie bit her lip and cautiously touched the tip of his stiff cock with the end of her index finger. She could not help but smile as she felt the contours of the knob with her finger. Her braces were so cute, revealed as she stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth, deep in concentration. Tammie could feel herself getting excited but was confused by the sensation. She licked her lips as she explored and studied the bulb of the penis. She felt an urge to abandon herself to her feelings and actually grab hold of the shaft with her entire hand but she knew that good girls should not display such behavior. She resigned herself to timidly exploring the head of his cock with her little finger, as Tina held and stroked the shaft, keeping the cock pointed at Tammie to facilitate her discreet scrutiny.

Alice was also enjoying the assignment. She had been worried about the masculinity of Andrew, given the unimpressive nature of his manhood when he had first dropped his pants and the timidity of his past behavior. However, it didn't take long for her to start enjoying the experience of fondling and stroking his penis, particularly as it slowly began to swell and lengthen in her hand. He did not have the biggest erection in the room but it was definitely impressive to her. She thought it was a handsome sight, standing up so stiff, tall, and proud. She smiled approvingly, exclaiming to Andrew, "My goodness Andrew, you look awfully big and manly." He was ecstatic. He had felt that he had lost all chances with Alice when she was studying his shrunk, flaccid penis, but now he felt bold and confident as he stood before her, waving his stout manhood in front of her admiring eyes. She looked up at him, her eyes just beneath the swollen head, "Maybe you could take me out to dinner sometime or something," she suggested demurely. Andrew felt his cock swell in excitement. "I would love to take you out on a date, Alice," he exclaimed in an impulsively bold manner. She looked up to him, fondling his penis with her fingers as she spoke coyly, "That would be awfully nice Andrew, would you like to take me any place in particular?" Andrew wasn't sure how to respond to that question. He would like to take her to his bedroom if his parents weren't home, or perhaps to a private place in the college park where they could be alone and maybe he could then also explore what was between her legs, but he figured that she couldn't have meant something like that. He thought it would be best to not push things too fast. "I think it is best for the lady to choose where to dine," he replied in a rather formal, dignified manner. Alice giggled. She could tell that Andrew was doing his best to maintain a gentlemanly and courtly demeanor, which she appreciated was difficult as she was tickling and stroking his cock, batting her eyes and smiling flirtatiously at him beneath his rigid, swollen tool. She knew the boys found her to be rather pretty, and she often arranged her hair in a manner that in fact even resembled the styles of Teri Garr. The resemblance only made her appear more alluring and intriguing. She continued to act the innocent debutante. "But Andrew, I don't know if I can make such a difficult decision. I think the man should make the decisions, and you are so much the man." She knew this was laying it on a bit thick but it did seem difficult to overstate things with her sitting at his feet, sweetly fondling and caressing his hard cock. "I will pick you up tomorrow at 7, and I will let you know then where we will eat." Andrew felt bold enough just to have stated the time. He really had no idea where to take her and really couldn't process the options in his mind as she continued to massage his dick. In fact, he knew that if she continued to talk to him in this submissive and compliant manner as she stroked his dick that there would be a very good chance that he would just explode in cum all over her face. That would fulfill a great fantasy but probably ruin the date, as well as fail the laboratory assignment. He wanted to just change the subject. "Whatever you say Andrew, you're the boss," smiling up to him.