The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy sighed as the final few drops fell out. Tina politely squeezed the remainder from his cock into the beaker. When all of it had been extracted, Tammie held the beaker up high and squealed at Mr. Peters, "Look Mr. Peters," as if she was yelling at her dad to look at a new toy she found, "Jimmy squirted a whole bunch and I got it all." She was very proud of her accomplishment. Mr. Peters acknowledged her excitement. "Very good, Tammie. Yes, you did an excellent job and that is indeed quite a bit of cum" "Yes, I think so too," Tammie said with a confident judgmental tone, although not one based on any actual expertise or experience. She held the beaker of cum in her lap, studying it with pride and curiosity. Jimmy pulled his pants back up, and gave Tina a smile of appreciation. Tina asked, "did you like that Jimmy?" "Tina, I certainly did. You were great." Tina beamed with the compliment. "Thank you Jimmy." She thought of offering to do it again for him some other time, but hesitated, wondering if that might be inappropriate for some reason.

"Alright girls, we now have all of our sperm samples. Be sure to put the name of the boy on the label of the beaker, and place each of them on the desk in front of the class." As the boys settled back into their chairs, many of them still quite tired yet blissful, the girls came to the front of the room and deposited their beakers along the front of Mr. Peter's desk. Miss Harding stood back and surveyed the results. "Well, it looks girls that we got quite excellent samples of male ejaculation. It appears to me that the largest sample was obtained from Mary Sue, despite not being able to catch all of it within her beaker." Mary Sue blushed with the reminder of having Alan cumming all over her face. "Let's give Mary Sue a round of applause." All of the students, as well as Mr. Peters and Miss Harding, clapped their hands in recognition. Mary Sue blushed even further, and felt a little better about the experience. "The second largest sample appears to be that of George, extracted I believe by Sara."

Sara perked up in pride at hearing her name, and she turned quickly to George to smile at him for helping her come in second place. 'Well, he really does deserve a reward,' she thought, giving her corked bottom a little wiggle in her chair. The students politely applauded Sara and George. "I won't go through the rest of them. This really wasn't a contest," Miss Harding explained as she began inserting large corks into the top of each beaker and carefully placing them back into her box. Sara couldn't help noticing the size of the corks, wondering if perhaps she should try to sneak off with one. Maybe she could get George to steal one for her. But, they were probably much too big anyway. "I just want to reiterate that all of the samples are outstanding, and we will have much to do tomorrow as we explore them microscopically." Miss Harding then picked the box up, gave further thanks, and headed for the laboratory refrigerator.

Mr. Peters then spoke, "Excellent job, students. I want to myself reiterate how helpful this has been for the biology department. You should have a very fruitful exploration tomorrow, and I suspect many other classes will be grateful for your contribution to our science curriculum. However, let's now return to the true focus of this class, advanced mathematics." The students felt like groaning, but they knew that there had been enough fun for one day, and they were happy to devote the remaining time to their studies.

To be continued...